Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
This sounds interesting. I'm kinda going crazy with the amount of work I need to do for school this semester, but I'll try to remember about this come May. Will it still be possible to enter then?

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
FindingJackie
This sounds interesting. I'm kinda going crazy with the amount of work I need to do for school this semester, but I'll try to remember about this come May. Will it still be possible to enter then?
Absolutely. There's no time limit on when you can enter.

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
You know what? I want to do this. I need some accountability. I keep waiting for the "perfect time" and, let's be honest, even I know that's never going to come. I'm going to do this.

Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I would like to join. Seems fun. It gives me something to release some steam and help fight my writer's block.

Liberal Wolf

6,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I would like to do this, and writing every day is easy, it's one of my favorite things in the world to do, but I'm so busy, I might not get a chance to write every day.

This is a really big commitment, which I would love to do, but know that it is impossible.

If there is any other way to do this, please let me know

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Jrbar
I would like to do this, and writing every day is easy, it's one of my favorite things in the world to do, but I'm so busy, I might not get a chance to write every day.

This is a really big commitment, which I would love to do, but know that it is impossible.

You don't have to do the entire challenge in one shot. You can do it in starts and stops if you want. If you miss a few days, you can pick it up again whenever you want.

I hope that works?

Liberal Wolf

6,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ShalomTheStargazer
Jrbar

You don't have to do the entire challenge in one shot. You can do it in starts and stops if you want. If you miss a few days, you can pick it up again whenever you want.

I hope that works?

alright, I guess I'll give it a try then, 'cause I'd really love to do this
This sounds cool! I'll Join! It'll help me get in the practice of writing everyday.
Absolutely starting this. I was already searching for something to give me incentive to remember to write every day.
This is an amazing opportunity to grow in my writing. Count me in! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces