The writers corner, is a youtube channel I want to make. I can't do it alone though. I need other writers like myself to help with small jokes and research topic to talk about. I gonna need a video editor to help make things look good and sound good. I want the channel to be something the special for younger writers like ourselves. Something that we can watch once every two weeks and say wow that helped me out a lot. I want make an online resource so if people need help with writing we can help them. From proof reading,editing, and providing coverage. If someone else wants to join this dream of mine I won't say no. If you don't know how to edit videos but are willing to learn then I won't say no. If you don't think your the best writer but you still want to help a good cause I won't say no.

I want to help people by using youtube and other social media. It's not the most original idea but originality is hard to come by these days. If you want to join this powerful movement send me a pm or post on here and I will brief you on the next step. Together we can help writer all over.