Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Not sure this is where is goes but I would really like a beta reader for some of my stories. It would be greatly appreciated. I love inout and ideas to make my story sound better or more like a story. If anyone is interested please let me know.
LittleDirection
Not sure this is where is goes but I would really like a beta reader for some of my stories. It would be greatly appreciated. I love inout and ideas to make my story sound better or more like a story. If anyone is interested please let me know.

What's the genre and general length (short, novel, series, etc.)? Can you give a short summary?

Editing your first post to include some of this information could draw in more interested betas.

I specialize in reading and writing fantasy. While I'm willing to read other genres, I'm not comfortable with erotica or books containing scenes with explicit rape, torture, or physical abuse (although I'm willing to read things where this is implied).

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kairi Nightingale
LittleDirection

What's the genre and general length (short, novel, series, etc.)? Can you give a short summary?

Editing your first post to include some of this information could draw in more interested betas.

I specialize in reading and writing fantasy. While I'm willing to read other genres, I'm not comfortable with erotica or books containing scenes with explicit rape, torture, or physical abuse (although I'm willing to read things where this is implied).

That's a good point. I should add some more to my original post. And the stories that have write it like a romance. And I'm not to sure if what I have is a novel. The one I'm mostly talking about is a multi-chapter story. It has 18 chapters and are at least 2500 words in each chapter. It does contain scenes of rape and abuse but they are not to expict like I don't think they are to detailed. sad I'm really know at looking for a beta so I'm not sure how this works

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff