Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragqueenbarbie's Husbando

Newbie Noob

25,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Marathon 300
What are good drama plots to add into a story? Or something you'd wish would happen in one? It can be random or serious. I'm open to any kinds of idea's at this point.

The one I'm writing is between two gay men. One's a novelist, the other is rock star. Enough problems to arise there. At the end of it, the novelist tries to choke the rock star to death cause he's emotionally unstable.

Yeah. ouo

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Mia_Anime
What are good drama plots to add into a story? Or something you'd wish would happen in one? It can be random or serious. I'm open to any kinds of idea's at this point.

The one I'm writing is between two gay men. One's a novelist, the other is rock star. Enough problems to arise there. At the end of it, the novelist tries to choke the rock star to death cause he's emotionally unstable.

Yeah. ouo
How about after that the rockstar goes into a drug rage then they both go to rehab together and the story can be about how they get clean together and survive life smile it could be a powerful story Ma ma ma mia!!!!

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Depends on the story. If it's so good that I can't think of anything worth writing a fanfiction about, it's probably not worth writing a fanfiction about it.

Think about your own reaction to the story. What do you wish they'd explored more? Is there anything you'd like to change about the ending? If the ending came too soon, what do you think should happen next?

That, I think, is the proper way to write a fanfiction. Granted, I have exactly one to my name, but it exists because I was ticked off that an author killed off a favorite character of mine not just once but twice (then made it sound like they were coming back and brought someone else back from the dead after a long, long fake-out). I decided to bring them back properly, as the author clearly wasn't going to. It satisfied me because it did something I always wanted the author to do that was clearly never going to happen. Going by how it was received in the fanfiction community, I wasn't the only one who really wanted to see it happen too. smile

Newbie Noob

25,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Marathon 300
terradi
Depends on the story. If it's so good that I can't think of anything worth writing a fanfiction about, it's probably not worth writing a fanfiction about it.

Think about your own reaction to the story. What do you wish they'd explored more? Is there anything you'd like to change about the ending? If the ending came too soon, what do you think should happen next?

That, I think, is the proper way to write a fanfiction. Granted, I have exactly one to my name, but it exists because I was ticked off that an author killed off a favorite character of mine not just once but twice (then made it sound like they were coming back and brought someone else back from the dead after a long, long fake-out). I decided to bring them back properly, as the author clearly wasn't going to. It satisfied me because it did something I always wanted the author to do that was clearly never going to happen. Going by how it was received in the fanfiction community, I wasn't the only one who really wanted to see it happen too. smile

Yeah, the fic I'm writing is more of a 'what would happen after the story ended'. Like a after ever after type of thing. Except it gets worse instead of good. Plus I like the questions to ask yourself. I think I'm sort of bad at generally asking myself what I want to see instead of what would be good. Thank you for your answer xD

Newbie Noob

25,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Marathon 300
Blood Promise
Mia_Anime

Yeah. ouo
How about after that the rockstar goes into a drug rage then they both go to rehab together and the story can be about how they get clean together and survive life smile it could be a powerful story Ma ma ma mia!!!!

You know what, I was actually writing something similar to that! But like they both get worse and spend time apart and try to commit suicide (I like to make my characters suffer at least a little xD ) but then they get back together and start to get their communication back and tell each other how they feel instead of going bat s**t.
Thanks for commenting, lily pad <3 bwahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces