Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sculpting a charector from a storyboard Im working on in other classes as an assignment. I hate that god awful turnaround, I think it loks atrocious and is an incredibly unappealing looking from 3 of the 4 sides, the poses, and expression works are closer to what the charector is most like in my mind, and the sculpture is the closest. Still though, I'm pretty happy with how she's turning out so far, Still needs loads of work and smoothing. But I'm rather glad she looks nothing like her storyboard. Which I'll post below.
User Image

(BTW these frames are not in order nor are they all here, their just my favorite frames)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Ahhh, very cute! I've only ever done realistic sculpturing, all my attempts at something not-realistic tended to colapse upon themselves. Subscribing <3

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
[ RenRen ]
Ahhh, very cute! I've only ever done realistic sculpturing, all my attempts at something not-realistic tended to colapse upon themselves. Subscribing <3

Thankyou!
And oh jeez, your my polar-opposite!
Whenever I try something realistic it ends up looking like a cartoon, I'd trade ya anyday XD

Feline Werewolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
These look really great! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers