19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

This thread is officially closed!
It's been fun guys. c:

User Image

The Fluff Poetry and Writing Contest!

It is my absolute pleasure to introduce to you a contest for the less artistic people out there. Where you lack in the artsy fartsy contests, you will strive in a contest of words. May your diction be stunning and your grammar be precise. There is no limit when it comes to words, so show me what you can do.

There will be rewards for the writing contest and the poetry contest.

There will also be rewards for chatting and bumping in the contest thread, you are encouraged to chat and make friends throughout the contest.

Drawing and tektek contests will be added periodically throughout the event, keep an eye out!

Good luck! ^-^

Table Of Contents

The Fluff Writing Contest
Write a story about a fluff!

The Fluff Poetry Contest
Write a poem, relating to the summer event

More Exciting Contests
Page Contest Raffle, Quote Contest, Independence Day Fluff Drawing Contest, Random Number Generator Contest, more to come

Other Contests and Forums
Other great and exciting contests or forums relating to the event

News and Updates
Important news relating to the contests

Support the Thread
Tell your friends about the contest and put the banner in your signature!

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image

The Fluff Writing Contest!

The contest is simple. You are to create a story about one of the fluffs; Honey, Cupcake, Wyvern, Radioactive, Citrus, and Pegacorn. The story can be whatever genre you like, whether it be a tale of a hopeless romantic, a stunning adventure filled with action, or the drama of a common fluff just living it's life. You may pick the setting as well; Gaia, real life, a mystical cloud land, this is also up to you. The main character has to be a fluff, regardless of your other choices.

Fluff Writing Contest Winners!

Before I announce the winner, please give a round of applause for all the entrants, there wasn't a bad story in the bunch!

Pahndah

KaInu Komaru

marieana firedrake

Mhlle

C r s y l

Ysavvryl

Sporkiferous

Librei

sweety techno

All participants will be given a Black Ribbon(Black Serafuku Bow)!

First Place

Ysavvryl

ANGST!

“Bzzzzzzzz.” The honey fluff in my arms buzzed contentedly, more like a purr than the thrum of a bee that caused fright in some people. Her black and yellow fur was short and thin, but quite soft. On her back, there was a brown scar, running in a straight line for five inches. But now that it wasn't pink anymore, it wasn't that noticeable.

Blaze tickled her chin, smiling happily. “Aw, this little sweetie looks so much better. I think she's ready to go out on her own. Let me get that name tag off.” She quickly took off a pin that she was attaching to all of the fluffs; they were connected, somehow, with a badge all the volunteers were given. This kept the fluffs inclined to stay close to us.

“I was thinking that too,” I said, watching as the fluff nuzzled Blaze's hand in gratitude. I gave her one last hug. “You really have been sweet, Kitten, but it's time for you to go out on your own now. You remember where my house is, right? Come visit if you want. You're free to do what you want!” Then I put the honey fluff carefully on the ground.

Kitten buzzed excitedly, soon beating her small transparent wings to fly straight for a nearby bed of flowers. A number of other honey fluffs were there too, enjoying the flowers and playing with each other. Just a while ago, most of them were scarred and afraid from the crazy war between Diedrich and the Easter Bunny earlier this year. Now they were enjoying themselves, happy to be around Gaians. Maybe they wouldn't even be as aggressive as those fluffs that appeared in the upsurge of Animated a few years back.

Taking a moment to look through a list, Blaze considered it, then me, then the cart where a number of injured fluffs were still hiding out. “You know, you've done pretty well so far,” she told me. “Here; there's been one I've been reluctant to give out, but I think you can handle him.” She leaned over the cart, trying to coax the one she had in mind out.

“I'm still figuring out how to take care of them best,” I told her. “But I'll give my all to whichever ones need the help.”

“They all do, but some need a little more,” Blaze said, finally standing back up holding onto another fluff. This one was a dull orange color, a citrus fluff. I had taken care of one earlier for her. “Here, I think this one will need some special attention. This is Undertaker; please take good care of him.”

“Of course,” I said, taking the citrus fluff from her. Most of the fluffs I had taken had trembled on meeting me, but not this one. He was still, only moving to breathe. Under his curly thick fur, I could see that he had some bruises, but not scars like Kitten had. More strangely, the orange and leaf cluster on the side of his head seemed dry, browner than the previous citrus fluff I'd taken. “Is there anything in particular he needs?”

“Watch him for a bit and you'll figure it out,” Blaze told me. “Good luck.”

I should have asked her for more details, but it didn't seem necessary at the time. After all, she was busily handing out what seemed like hundreds of weakened and frightened fluffs to many people, then checking on the fluffs people brought her to see if they were ready to live on their own. Instead of finding out then, I took Undertaker the citrus fluff and headed back to the island's beach. Blaze had so many fluffs that she couldn't take care of them, and I had found quickly that they responded better once they had something nutritious. So I brought him to a juice stand and bought two smoothies: a berry for him and a berry for me.

“These are super healthy, good for you,” I told him, pouring out his smoothie into a bowl he could lap from. “Great stuff; it's like sunshine and happiness in a glass! Come on, drink up.” I slid the fragrant bowl in front of him.

He sat on the table, just under the shade of the brightly colored umbrella. Undertaker looked at the creamy violet smoothie as if he wasn't sure what it was. Then he looked up at me with skeptical eyes, almost like he was wondering why I was so enthusiastic about a smoothie.

After taking a sip of mine, I took a fingertip of his smoothie and dabbed it on his nose. “It's really good, always makes me feel better. Give it a try.”

He glowered at me a moment longer, then licked the bit off his nose. That was enough to entice him to start drinking what was in the bowl. Satisfied with that, I looked him over more closely. There still didn't seem to be much physically wrong with him. He wasn't afraid or anxious like the rest. Instead, he simply seemed to be in a bad mood.

Once we were done with the smoothies, I touched his name tag. “I get that Blaze is trying to name so many of you, but some of the names I've heard, I have no idea how or why she came up with them. Like this. Maybe I should call you Orangulus. That sounds good.” I connected my smartphone to the name tag in order to get the citrus fluff renamed.

But once 'Orangulus' was on the tag, the fluff growled and shook himself. The tag swung back and forth on his fur; when it settled down, it was back to 'Undertaker'. That was new; I hadn't heard of any of the fluffs changing their own names.

“You're a clever fellow, are you?” I asked. “Still, it seems a little extreme. So dark and dismal for a bright and sunny fluff like a citrus.”

Undertaker huffed in disagreement. Then he yawned wide. “Nuh nmmm,” he mumbled, nearly closing his eyes, but then opening then into a disdainful look.

“Tired already? I'll take you back home then.”

Since I didn't live on the Isle of Gambino, it took a ferry ride and a bus trip to get back to my place. I let Undertaker sit in my lap, but the whole time, he grumbled and refused to go to sleep. I tried the tricks I knew of: humming a lullaby, brushing his fur, even giving him a special chamomile marshmallow. By the time we arrived at the edges of Barton Heights, he was really fighting going to sleep. I got off the bus a little early and carried him back to my place, rocking him and now singing the lullaby. When I put him in the blanket pile bed, Undertaker finally gave in and went to sleep.

I took a short nap myself, since I’d been up late several nights in a row, going back and forth to the isle and helping Blaze with the fluffs. Then I did some work for the Sunrise Optimists Club. A great many of us had happily volunteered when word got around about the fluffs. After all, optimism can best any problem! I certainly wasn't going to let an angsty fluff get me down.

Around dinner time, I heard a box in my closet tumble over. It was a little odd; the other fluffs I'd taken in hadn't felt like exploring at first. I left my computer desk to go check on Undertaker. There was a mess of spilled sweaters, gloves, and hats on the floor, as that had been the box I'd heard. To the side of the mess, Undertaker was messing around with a black scarf. He'd somehow gotten it wrapped around his body, with one tasseled end dangling in front of his face. When he tried to hop to shake it to the side, he couldn't move much due to the scarf. Undertaker than shook himself, causing the scarf to slip totally off. He sighed in disappointment.

I crouched down and picked up the scarf. “It's a little big to go on you. Be more careful now.”

Before I could get it away, Undertaker bit the end of the scarf and tugged at it, not willing to let it go. I had to fight him to get the scarf back to put in the box, at which point he started searching my other clothes. In the next few minutes, he tried to wear any article of clothing I had which was black. I didn't have much in that color, but his odd fascination reminded me of a hairpin a friend had given me.

I had to search for it, but I found the small skull hairpin and carefully clipped it to his dried out orange. “Here you go,” I said, bringing down a hand mirror for him to see. “You're wearing a skull now. Everyone will know for sure that you're a goth fluff, even though you're as cute as pie.”

His expression was as dour as ever, but it seemed to satisfy him. He even tolerated being given a bath. And it was quite clear that he was tolerating it, given how he sat absolutely still and glared at me the whole time. They did look more pitiful with their fur matted and spiky, but a few passes of a blow dryer got them nice and fluffy again. With Undertaker, it still didn't help his dried orange and leaf piece even if he looked nicer otherwise.

Since it wasn't that late, I took Undertaker on a trip back to the Isle of Gambino. I hoped that playing with other fluffs might cheer him up. He was cooperative, which was a good sign. But he still gave off the impression that everything was dark, dismal, and depressing. It might have been fitting for one of the wyvern fluffs, but he was a citrus. Was it just how he was, or something Undertaker had been through?

After the sun had set, we ended up at one of the beaches where a dance party was going. The fluffs I'd taken care of earlier had liked to dance, even the ones who were shy at first. Undertaker was just as enthused to be there as he was to be anywhere else, that is totally unenthused. But I still kept trying.

I came across one of my friends there and we chatted for a minute. She had a radioactive fluff, which was giving off a steady green glow. Even though the energetic song had just ended, the fluff happily spun in place. “Your's is doing well now,” I said to my friend.

“Oh yes, she's finally got the energy and will to do things,” she said. “It's amazing to see her all wired up like this after how she didn't want to do anything when I initially took her in. How are you doing with Kitten? I don't see her.”

“I let Kitten go earlier today,” I said, glancing around. But, “Um, I don't know where my new one is. He should be noticeable, though; he's a citrus fluff, but I gave him a skull for his orange.”

“Really? How weird.” We looked around, but Undertaker wasn't nearby.

He turned up, surprisingly, on the speakers of the DJ's set-up, with a microphone near by. A new song began playing, this one a slow sad song about teen angst and heartbreak. At first, I was going to go fetch him and apologize to the DJ. But then Undertaker began singing along to the song, in a fluff voice that we couldn't understand. He sang with a sad passion that somehow managed to outdo the recorded song.

“Wow, he's really good,” my friend whispered.

“Huuu,” the radioactive fluff she was carrying said sadly, listening to the song. She sniffled, then began bawling. As did the majority of other fluffs at the dance party.

I let Undertaker finish his song, then went over to the DJ's station. “Sorry about that,” I told him.

“Nah, it's cool,” the DJ said. “He's pretty talented. How'd you teach him that?”

“I didn't.” I picked him up off the speakers. “You did sing really well. Can you try something cheerful?”

“Feh,” Undertaker replied disdainfully.

The DJ checked over the computer. “Well... ah man, someone set the player to 'ultra emo'. I gotta fix that. Sorry folks, give me a few minutes.”

Several people groaned at that. Having some suspicions, I left the dance area to find a quieter spot. Eventually, I found a lone wooden bench with a tiki torch burning steadily nearby. The smell of salty ocean and sweet flowers filled the air, while the crash of the tide and the background hum of the crowds blended into one whole. On some of the smaller islands, it would be a beautiful night to be star-gazing. A colorful pamphlet sat on the bench, forgotten by someone.

I set Undertaker on the bench while I sat down as well. “You really are a clever one,” I said, picking up the pamphlet. “I wish I could talk with you, to know what's bothering you.”

“Fooo,” he said, scrunching down and staring at the grain of the wood.

Glancing at the pamphlet, I saw some pictures of what started this all: the crazy events around Easter. “Were you in the egg battles against the Easter Bunny?” I asked, carefully tearing out a picture from the pamphlet. “A lot of the others, I can believe that they were caught up in the rampage. You aren't nearly as battered as some.” I set the torn out picture next to him.

Undertaker snorted, ignoring my gesture. I nudged it towards him; it was a photo of the Easter Bunny, one that had been taken this year. Once he noticed it, he growled and bit the picture, soon tearing it to shreds. Then he whined and shuddered.

“Then you must have been,” I said, tearing out another picture. “It was pretty bad again this year. All those bombs and take-overs, and then I heard that the Easter Bunny personally crushed some of your fellow fluffs.”

Undertaker whined again, now crying.

I paused to rub near his orange-skull piece. “Was it one of your friends? Maybe your name does make sense. It must have been terrible for you. Of course, I don't think anybody really won that conflict. So many of the cute supporters got hurt, and then you fluffs... but then the Easter Bunny didn't seem very satisfied with the results either. It's horrible. I hope that we can have a more peaceful holiday around Gaia at sometime, where people won't be getting hurt.”

Then I finished out tearing out the second picture, this time a photo of Diedrich. However, Undertaker wasn't too happy to see that one either, growling and tearing it to shreds as well. Since he seemed so upset, I simply gave him the rest of the pamphlet to rip up.

“You don't like that rabbit either, I see,” I said. “I don't blame you for feeling betrayed. Blaze has been the one sticking up for you fluffs, not Diedrich. Hey, but you know what? I've heard from people who befriended fluffs during Easter, ones who got killed by the Easter Bunny. They say that they're finding fluffs which are strangely familiar, like they're being reborn. And a lot of people believe it.” I leaned over, trying to look him in the eyes. “Maybe a fluff you knew has been born again? There's a lot that were injured, but there's also many now that have been healed. If we walk around here where there's many fluffs, perhaps one of them will recognize you.”

“Shuu?” Undertaker asked sadly.

I stood up and turned to him, smiling. “But we won't know unless we go looking. So, how about we take a walk around the island? Meet people and other fluffs.”

For a moment, he almost reverted to being dejected and devastated again. But as I cleaned up the bench, he seemed a little more hopeful. I went to find a trash can to toss the shreds of paper and he quietly hopped off the bench to follow me. We knew it might take some time, but we went off in search of the reborn fluffs.

Ysavvryl will receive 250,000 Gaia Gold!
A Snow Feather off of her wishlist!
And one free full body colored art for her avi!

Second Place
Pahnda

- - - - - "Tenth"- - - -

Reincarnation.

That’s what they called it. Somewhere between the endless days of being herded with the crowds, dark nights, and whimpers of his peers, the five-syllable word hovered in the company’s atmosphere. He never quite remembered when the word was first said...after the burning forum pages and the robots, maybe. Maybe, that time when the youngest of their party eavesdropped on the gaia wagoners. Perhaps, maybe even when Easter was still in full throttle, and the hundreds of them were dropping by the hour.

At that time, it was a horrible yet wonderful word. A terrifying yet curious promise. And all the same, a mystery to all those who pondered its meaning. He remembered, they discussed in nervous conversations what it could’ve meant. What was it? Was it good? Was it bad? When? Who? Now? No, not now, it’s still Easter... Well, maybe now...

He had left the frenetic blithering long ago, settling to keep quiet and still as the days droned on with him. He was too old to think of anything...yet, too young to care. That was probably why he had no warning of the day that he was lifted from the shaded bandwagon--rudely interrupted from his noon slumber--and placed in unfamiliar hands.

He learned later, that was reincarnation.

“...care of him, okay? Oh, and congrats on number 10!”

“Of course, see you soon!”

The next thing he saw was the sun. The blinding rays warmed him, and he awed at its magnificence for a mere moment before a foreign face suddenly blocked his view.

“Oh my, you’re beautiful.” She breathed.

His eyes focused. It was a woman.

As the hours and days passed he learned her by a new name: Caretaker. She was his caretaker. She was warm, excited. Always pulling forward in front and leaving him no choice but to follow. She fed him and put him to bed every night. She walked with him, and sometimes even made them dance together on the beach.

But that’s all she was.

He would watch her measuring his loyalty bar, glancing at his happiness meter, smiling in encouragement if he dropped below an 80% in the dance hall and putting him to bed when he yawned. But as she left every night after kissing him on the head and bidding him sweet dreams, he felt a gaping...........void.

An emptiness.

The days passed, and the feeling grew from a slight ache to a poisonous, toxic, dangerous, plague. He ignored it at first, but the fumes of the toxins seeped into his conscious and hopeless questions arose from the graves. The longer he followed in her footsteps, the longer he watched the world go on around him, the longer he stayed quiet and eventually fell into a repetitive pattern of sleeping, eating, and following, the more the questions diseased him. What is this life? Is this it, playing games and eating the days away? What purpose for? Who is this? Where am I?

Who am I?

The last question struck him.

He thought.

He searched his memory.

Sifted through the images in his mind, one by one.

Nothing.

He didn’t know who he was.

Everything after that was a hazy blur. Hitting the floor with a thud, feeling gentle yet shaking hands cradle him as lights and music blared and voices shouted. Being carried while running, then hurriedly dried off near a fireplace and then laid into bed, ultra soft bedsheets covering him one by one. He could hear her familiar voice whispering, comforting, hands stroking his figure tenderly.

When he came to the next morning he did nothing as his caretaker attempted to feed him. As she hugged him, he stared straight ahead. He barely bounced as she urged him to walk alongside her, as he did so many times before in the past. He watched her frown at his dangerously low happiness bar, and pet him over and over in attempts to elicit an expression of approval.

He did nothing.

What was the point? She had a normal life to get back to, as a gaian. What was he? Nothing. Simply, ‘Number 10;’ a mere number, a mere life. A faint entity, who once came into existence but soon be taken out again as his caretaker will loose interest. He had seen the others; they were nothing like him. They played freely with their caretakers, following them eagerly and being obedient in all circumstances. He would watch them for hours, searching their faces for any flickers of thought or notion of who or what they were...but to everyone else, there was nothing.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing....

Cursed ‘reincarnation.’

After the collapse things went horrendously wrong, everywhere. Often he would move places he shouldn’t, and go out of the house without notice at night. Sometimes the whole atmosphere around him would move slowly, and his energy would drain until he nearly fainted. ‘Admins’ were called by his caretaker, and they all shook their heads.

“Glitch. Don’t worry; we’ll replace him soon.”

From the moment he was told the news relief momentarily drowned out the pounding questions that riddled his conscious, and he felt a strange yet pleasing peace. There was nothing better for him, he decided, than to be removed.

And that brought him to the field he was napping on then, waiting to see his caretaker for the last time. Waiting to be replaced, waiting to be gone.

He heard her approach well before she sat beside him. He breathed slowly and quietly, falling into her same pattern. Even napping he could feel her eyes on his small figure, frowning--as they often were nowadays--and contemplating on what to say. By then they had shared a whole week together, and this was their goodbye.

“...Hey, King....”

Here it is. The goodbye speech.

“...I’m just sorry. I tried to nurse you, but...I mean.....”

He opened his eyes to look at her now, and she closed her eyes as she swallowed.

“I’m so sorry.”

Wind disturbed the tree leaves above them, and whistled the humid air of the beach. The pair remained still as they were, the fluff looking on quietly at the gaian. He blinked. For the first time, he noticed how red her hair was.

His caretaker looked back at him for a moment, then smiled sadly. “Times like these, I wish we could talk...” Then she chuckled quietly and looked away at the other caretakers and fluffs in the fields. They were doing the same that he had once done with her, playing games and wasting the days away with the company of each other. The two sat like that for a while, observing under the shade of the tree.

Despite the tranquility, his mind raced a thousand miles away. Then he spoke, faintly.

“Why do you care?”

Her scarlet hair flew around her head as her head turned to him in shock. His eyes focused and he noticed how blue her eyes were, wide and staring at him, stunned. For a fleeting moment they reminded him of the ocean he had seen a few times.

He almost regretted to have dared spoken to her. Almost.

But as she continued to stare, far-off laughter rang through the valley and finally she seemed to get over the surprise that her pet could talk. She took a steady breath.

“Because...I do. You’re my fluff.” True, the shock was gone from her eyes now, and they gleamed as she smiled fondly at him.

“You’re my tenth, too.”

Is that all I am?

He bit back the question, and for a moment had nothing to say. Then he looked off into the distance, noticing that the other caretakers were still there.

“You don’t even know who I am.” He whispered.

Then added without thinking, “...I don’t, either.”

Out of the corner of his eye he saw her frown again as if asking, ‘you are someone?’ Ignoring her, he forced himself to look further into the distance, away from the questioning gaze.

His caretaker, whom had been with him day in and out throughout a week. His caretaker, who had cared for him. Should he tell her? He looked at her fully now, and into her eyes. Of all the things in the world, he had never seen anything like them.

What did he have to lose?

He took a breath, closed his eyes, and began to speak. It baffled him, how only minutes ago he had never spoken a word to her in his life and now was--almost gratuitously--spilling his most dreaded notions that had been haunting him. Yet, he couldn’t stop. The words formed before even processed, spoken before planned, and birthed before even conceived. He said things he never actually quite thought about, and they all seemed to ring truth. And all he said--every single word--was something straight from the core of his heart...an organ which, as he spoke, began to beat faintly again...something that it hadn’t done in days.

The woman didn’t stop or interrupt him, either. The whole time she was silent, listening intently and clinging to every word as if they were his last, given only to her.

Ah, yes. That’s right...they actually were.

He stopped talking, and felt dizzy immediately. The world burned, and the colors seemed to bleed and mix together. Her sudden yet soft touch of reeled him back to reality, and under her gaze.

Beginning to pet his head tenderly, she whispered, “Why did you never tell me anything?”

He blinked. “We’re not supposed to talk.” Then murmured sheepishly, “but I’m a glitch, remember?”

Again, the colors began to swirl together and he teetered forward, almost falling. Once more her touch saved him, keeping him stationary in the grass. He didn’t have much time left. They both could tell.

When the world stopped distorting he noticed the laughter and the other caretakers were gone now, and the sun had set. They were alone, with only a few minutes of time together.

“You’re no glitch--” her voice sounded unearthly soothing. Perhaps it was another distortion.

She stroked his face and finished,

“--You’re only someone I don’t know.”

Oh god, he prayed it wasn’t a distortion.

Somehow, the plague and fog of his mind seemed to lift. The days of wariness and head-spinning questions vanished for a few moments, and he found himself looking up to her smiling at him. He could swear, for a second he could feel human hands of his own by his side, and feel him made of soft flesh instead of fluff. But the illusion was gone as quickly as it came. All the swirling, tantalizing thoughts faded and distorted away along with his vision, and he felt her embrace him tightly as he felt his body vanishing, slowly.

“I will never see you again, will I?” he think he murmured.

He felt her arms hold him tighter, her warm breath hitting the cold night air and mingling with his own.

“No, of course you will.”

“How?” he managed.

With all his strength he looked into her glimmering eyes for the last time, feeling his whole existence already loosing itself within them. He could hear the last word, almost like an echo resounding from a forlorn part of his mind.

“Reincarnation.”

She smiled one last time, kissed him on the head, and then he was gone.

- - - -

It was too dark for his tastes. The air smelled stale, and musty. Molded, even. Was he in that dreaded bandwagon again?

No matter. He ignored the others around him, though this time they weren’t piled on top of each other uncomfortably. They were behind a glass, the other side too fogged and steamed to see through. But he sensed she was nearby, and the anticipation alone was enough. He closed his eyes, could already see her.

Suddenly a bright light shone from above, probably the hundredth time today. His peers around him chattered and buzzed in excitement. Who would it be? Me? Him? What? Now? No, not now...it’s only the first day...

Their everlasting chatter droned out from his mind again as he felt the light lift him up into the air, and for a blissful moment he was being lifted high up into the air....

....and then right into her ever-familiar hands.

At the touch he almost tensed, and archaic questions inevitably arose again. What if this is a mistake? What if, this isn’t her? What if, I don’t find who I am? What if I don’t remember...?

But as he came to, he saw the sun and found her ocean-deep azure eyes once more, looking down upon him affectionately. With a single soft stroke all his fears vanished and he felt more fulfilled and relieved than he ever had...in his past life or current one.

Then she smiled down at him, speaking in that soft whisper he remembered so dearly.

“Hey, King. Welcome back.”

Pahnda will receive 125,000 Gaia Gold!
And one free bust colored art for her avi!

Third Place
marieana firedrake

Memories of a lost Citrus Fluff

As the scent of sweet blades of grass drifted into my lungs, and the outstretching warm fingers of the sun caressed my face, as if to tease my eye lids open, I lay in wait for the sound of silence. It was about three months ago when my life was as simple as the life of a flower, you rise to greet the sun, you reap your fill along with your companions, whether it be humming birds, bees or other fluffs, life was good.. life was simple.. I had not a worry plague my mind. Rising out of my little cubby narrowed my eyes as I looked around the empty ally way. I had a human once, a loving kind and caring human, who'd spoil me rotten. He was fair, and kind, even to stray fluffs- he wouldn't' distinguish the ugly from the pretty, the well mannered or the misfits. Kind, that was the word to describe him.

What would cause my life to suffer such change? He brought another human into our life, a she-human, she was kind, but had a very strong allergic reaction to citrus fluffs, which put me in a predicament. Henry and I have been in many tight spots, and here he was.. stuck in a position to choose between me and this new she-human. I never cared to catch her name, it really didn't seem important to me at the time, though now I wish I'd known it. There was just something terribly wrong about her though, something I couldn't really pin-point. She looked as sweet as could be though, always with those sparkling eyes, sincere smile, her hair was a dusty auburn hue, and would always be left to wave about freely-for some reason she always had this thing against tying her hair. The woman always claimed, that her hair needed to breath whatever that meant.

As the years drew on, my Henry seemed to grow distant from me, why had things grown so different? Just to please Henry the she-human had managed to find some pills to stop her allergic reaction to my sweet-citrus scent that always gave her the hives, followed by a rain of sneezes. She'd warmed up to me, and always was nice, even when Henry wasn't around. She'd sing a sweet song which always put everyone around her in a good mood. I didn't really mind her weird habits, I mean humans were weird in general. Some would dye their hair unnatural colors, pierce their skin in strange places, then mark themselves with colored ink. This she-human however always had a habit of drinking something she called tomato juice. She'd always squeeze a lemon, and put salt, pepper, and a few other things that made the weird metallic scent turn sour and spicy..Metallic scent.. Why didn't I see this before.. Before it was too late?

She loved Henry with all her heart, that I was sure of, she would never hurt him, wouldn't she? She'd go to work in the day, and sleep early in the evening, but what was this weird metallic scent that had always hung around my fluffy bed? The closer the two humans got, the farther I seemed to have become. Afraid for my mental state Henry took me to a person called Blaze who looked me over saying I was suffering from depression. "Is Fluffy getting enough attention?" Blaze would ask, and both the she-human and Henry would say yes, then Blaze would ask again, "Is Fluffy getting enough food and exercise?" The she-human looked thoughtful, "Not as often as she used to.." she admitted. Blaze still didn't seem very convinced, since he'd seen many fluff's who'd suffer depression when their owners went to work or school, but when he'd seen me, it was like.. he saw something completely different.. it scared me. "Why don't I keep her here for the night," he offered. "Is something the matter?" the she-human asked. "Not at all, I just want to give her some drops, and maybe a bit of Fluff socializing would do as well that I can provide." Henry seemed to debate mentally, but then finally agreed to let me stay with this person called Blaze.

That night I had a horrible dream, a monster had broken into Henry's house, and had taken his life..the she-human seemed to be hiding in a corner, but the monster had found her too. I awoke with a yelp, that stirred the Fluffs in the kennels next to me. That was it, I was going back home! Looking around rang the bell that told the human on watch that I needed to go outside to empty my stomach. Like clockwork the human boy came and I was let out. When he turned his face I quickly scurried over to my place which wasn't very far, though I did get quite tired I have to admit. When I got home, there was that strange metallic scent once again. My heart raced, I quickly hopped over to Henry's bed, he wasn't there.. Thinking to myself , "No no no no no, this can't be happening.." I quickly decided to go check in the room where he used to go to empty his stomach, called the bathroom, he wasn't there either. It was then I found him in the garden with the she-human, they seemed to be sitting on the swing like they used to do in the early hours..But something was different. The metallic scent seemed to be strongest right next to the swing. Curious, I went over and then I saw it. They looked so peaceful, they looked so.. so.. Wait.. From my view all I could see was the outline of their face, and closed eyes, had they fallen asleep outside again? Deciding to wake them up jumped onto the she-human's lap, making her stir. Her eyes seemed heavily burdened, and the moment she saw me she screamed, making me jump and screech as I hopped off and hid behind the brush.

Why was she afraid of me? It was then I realized that Henry wasn't moving. The horror in the she-human's eyes.. I'd never forget it. In my sadness and disbelief I fell asleep watching the two of them.

The next morning I found myself in the Kennels again, under Blaze's supervision. Sighing a sigh of relief was glad it was all just a dream. In about an hour or so Henry would come to get me, and so I waited. I really didn't realize I was the only one left in the Kennels, until the sun reached the mid-noon section in the sky. Blaze came and put me in the back of his car. The back seat was soft, and I really thought like I was going home.. I could see the rooftop of my house now, but wait.. we turned..left!? Why did we turn left? I started to whine and jump in an attempt to tell Blaze he was going the wrong way. Then I realized.. I was still in the little travel box, why was I in the travel box? Blaze only looked at me for but a second, and then.. it all became clear.. As he carried the little travel box out and placed it on the roof of his car, looked me in the eyes. "How could you…" I looked confused. "How could you kill them?"

"Kill who?!?" my wide eyes seemed to ask, but it was useless, the man was on the brink of tears.. I quickly searched my memory for answers… the two dreams were the only things that kept popping up. The monster who got Henry and his she-human… then me going back home to find them sleeping on the swing..wait..that metallic smell.. no.. My silence seemed to have triggered a reaction from Blaze and he held a small mirror before me-and the fluff I saw, was no ordinary fluff but a monster. Shaven, pink and bare, I had bandages in the strangest places. "He believed in you..that you could change..that you could get better.."

There were blank areas in my memory, those places where I really didn't see much detail..but then in the end I saw myself for what I was. Henry was a doctor, but not just any kind of doctor, he dealt with special patients like me..I am Fluffy 211, a patient of schizophrenia- a rare case to find in a Fluff like me. I did what I could to escape one last time. The moment he'd unlocked the doors I bolted, biting Dr. Blaze on his shoulder blade and ran off; the sweet taste of blood making my whole being vibrate with energy. I found myself in this ally, and made a special home just for me, away from humans who would try to control me.. I am Fluffy 211 and I killed Dr Henry.

marieana firedrake will receive 75,000 Gaia Gold!
And one free head shot colored art for her avi!

Congratulations to our winners and thank you all for your participation!

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image

The Fluff Poetry Contest! - This Contest is OVER!

For the poetry contest, you are to write a short, medium, or long-length poem about a fluff, the fluffs, blaze, or the event. You may use any fluff involved in the event; Wyvern, Pegacorn, Honey, Radioactive, Cupcake, and Citrus. You may also use zOMG fluffs. Poems relating to the event or characters involved with the event, are also acceptable.

Fluff Poetry Contest Winners!

Before I announce the winner, please give a round of applause for all the entrants, there wasn't a bad poem in the bunch!

Eviesee645
A Sonnet of Fluff

In the beginning there was plain fluff,
and this plain fluff it was very fluffy.
The fluffy fluff fluffed fluffily and stuff,
but secretly wanted to be puffy.

Puffy fluff? What an outrage that would be!
It's almost as bad as a fluffy puff!
Well now wouldn't that be a sight to see!
It would nearly be worth the puffy fluff.

So! Anyway back to this fluffy fluff!
Being puffy was all it could dream of.
It would fluff around and do other stuff,
but puffs were the only thing that it loved.

So the fluff spent it's life trying to puff,
but really that would never be enough

Yeata Zi
A Sonnet to my Fluff IV

Pegacorn fluff clouds of pinks and blue
Wings petite, angelic eyes, and single horn
Whatever am I to do with you?
Loyalty, happiness, energy torn
Away from your tiny and child-like frame
We play tic-tac-toe 'til you can but sleep
Your tiredness weighing me down on this game.
I feed you marshmallow bags of peeps.
Your health bars can do naught but increase!
Joy! Elation! We're winning this dance!
That's when energys fall and then cease
Then we're kicked out! Oh what was the chance?
What else I expect from my pegacorn fluff?
Maybe I'll stop now, yeah three was enough.

Avanish

Fluffety fluffety,
Huffety huffety,
Today is the day,
For Fluffety Bumpety.

Fluffety Bumpety has bumped a time or two,
But today he is going to try something new.
His fiancé you see,
is Fluffety Humpety.

Fluffety Humpety has decided at last,
Being without children is a thing of the past.
So today little Fluffety Bumpety,
Will be trying instead, humpety humpety.

It worked, exclaimed Humpety.
Huzzah, exclaimed Bumpety.
Now in this world,
Of fluffety fluffetys,
There exists a more fluffety bumpety fluff.

This fluff is so fluffety.
This fluff is so bumpety.
For this fluff is a PegaFluffetyBumpety.

Pega’s horn is a sharpety sharpety,
With wings that go bumpety bumpety,
And a body that goes fluffety fluffety,
It makes all the boys want to go
HUMPETY HUMPETY!

this is my name XD
The Fluff's Illiad

There was a story of life and it's changes
And it happened a few months ago.
The happy and sad the cute and the mad,
Started fighting and hey would you know-
That the evil Lord Bunny of Holidays past
Grabbed that a little fluff and started to laugh
And dumped him in an acid vat- tied and true?
And the fluff was left to pass.

The fluff was surprised that his life was spared!
It was the night and he was soaked and bare-
But that shouldn't be different 'cuz fluffs don't wear clothes
Still the fluff felt that some fabric juxtaposed
To his immediate vacinity might not be so bad.
So he hoped and squished til he was about to go mad
And he wound up on the beaches of Gambino Town
Fell asleep in the waves and almost drowned
The acid seeped out with the waverying tides
And a girl did come to pass.

This is my name XD - that was absurd!
The little fluff thought without saying a word-
Terry, the girl called herself, just the same,
Cuz she knew that 'this is' thing was quite a name.
"Fluff's shouldn't glow..." Terry took note
But she took the fluff home yet in the taxi boat
And after a bus ride and a serious bath
The little fluff realized he might just be glad.

sweety techno
Beautiful Pegacorn of Gaia

High above the mountains as far as you can see,
lays a sleeping Pegacorn pretty as can be.
Oh how she soars over all the other ones,
with her horn of glittering white as she takes her flight.

What a beautiful creature so delicate to the sight,
but inside this fluff is a heart of gold full of light.
Pegacorn please fill our dreams tonight,
as you fly above the Gaia lights!

Wings so magical and pure of a sumers night.
Casting magical dreams into our heads
of wonder, courage and delight!
Beautiful Pegacorn wont your spread your wings tonight.

Magical and Mystical a fluff of white.
A secret warrior deep inside.
As she spreads her wings her true colors show.
That we will never been alone!

Fly high up into the fluffy clouds.
On this glimmering star filled night,
and even though you wont be in Gaia for long.
Dont forget to write!
First day with my Pegacorn Pally!

On this special day I met you.
A fluff so cute that I wanted two!
How you would play Tic-Tac Toe and follow me though the plaza of Gambino.
We would dance till the sunlight rose.

Sometimes there was only me and you but other times there was a party of our friends that we mingled with to!
We sat on the beach and watched the ocean come in as we sun tanned and never wanted the day to end.
I think my most favorite part was feeding you treats, marshmallows and many things sweet.
It was so great to spend the night away in the Gaia streets.

So many things to show you before you sleep.
The ocean, the games and of course the fun at the beach !
We danced, we sang and had a great time,
but in the end we will have to say goodbye.

I took you home were we settled down.
Sweet pegacorn I hope you can sleep soundly now.
Tomorrow will be another adventure for you and me.
So have sweet dreams and ill see you tomorrow best friends we will always be!

maianh2
One day I found you, sadly put away,
In a carriage- where you've been all day,
Everyone crowding and getting a fluff,
But you were covered in dust,
No one noticed except for me,
So I got with me,
Washed you, and alas!,
I saw a beautiful fluff!
If only someone knew,
How special you really were,
They'd get you!,
But you are my special friend I wouldn't part,
But seeing Blaze again,
She took you away from me,
Cried I did,
But Blaze wouldn't budge,
Saddened by friendship indeed,
Seeing the sunset behind you,
I knew it had ended.

8xCherry Bloodx8

Little cloud, pegacorn fluff
Marshmallows, all that good stuff
Bounce and pout and flounce and huff
Till your ki's gone, you're out of puff.
Worry not, my floofy friend
I will get you on the mend
Just call me your Hellooo Nurse!
All treats, no tricks, no evil curse.
Just lots of gentle fluffing care
With bad dance skills and afro hair
I will save the from the fuzz
Doughnut ninja, what a buzz!
Oh honey fluff you are so sweet
The bee's knees, if lacking feet.
Float away now on the breeze
Collect your pollen, do not sneeze.
Achoo! Bless you! What's this green glow?
Be a serene neon halo
Bouncing, pouncing, to and fro
And through Towns 2, we'll eb and flow.
Dance with the rhythm of the sea
In Gambino, you and me.
Till the sun is an orange slice
Shining gold, the dragon's vice.
Then Wythern red, the sky will flood
And darken as a pool of blood.
Then blackness comes, my little sheep
Off to my house and time to sleep.

QTcutie
My Dearest Friend (A Haiku)

I recieved you then
So soft you were in my hands
Will you be happy?
Hello and Goodbye

It was a day as any other
I walked along without a bother
But from the corner of my eye
A cart of fluffs was passing by

"Help these cuties!" the Blaze girl said
Truly, those words were not misled
For the sight I saw was full of joy
"The perfect friend for a girl or a boy!"

Carefully I made my approach
"How much are they?" I did encroach
Free, she told me, as they needed the love
And so she did give me a fluff from the cart above

"Thank you" I murmured without another word
And took you home to see if it was preferred
You seemed healthy and strong, but one thing was missing
You were sad and sulked in the corner, whimpering

So I learned how to care for one such as you
We played games and danced and I gave you a bath too
Soon you were overjoyed, loyal to me
But that was the day I was told you were free

It was hard to comprehend I had to let go
But my work here was done and I couldn't say 'no'
Goodbye, my dear friend. Remember me.
Then Blaze handed me yet another fluff for free.

Irothz
Neuroticas Journey

She balanced on the line
afraid to take a step
to fly, to falter, to win, to loose
what was a wyvern fluff to do

Neurotica oddly scarred
She hadn't always been like that
Once she had been mighty proud
fought the rabbots by paw and sight

But times had changed
once Gaia was a cutesy place
now only darkness dwell
All flyffy fluffs soon had faced

Lonely Wyvern on the cliff so tall
blue, so sad and lonely too
weighing options
What to do

Blaze arrived in the nick of time
to shower her with love and care
wyvern fluff brought to gaians to heal
once again found joy and loyalty

little fluff, little fluff
don't fret no more
you're not alone
so please don't go

With our powers combined
we'll heal your wounds and make you strong
you will fly, you will win
no sorrow may again your heart fill

Let's play a game
dance the night all through
show our E-corp we will never leave
for Neurotica dear, Gaia's made for cute

vampireluver123
Soft as a cloud and litter than air
One of purity and magic
Another formed from the heat and citrus of sumer
The third is a birthday wish
The red one formed for those with twisted cuteness
One that got too close to the nuclear waste
And the last is sweet as honey
These creatures fluffy and made of dreams have survived the anti-cute
To spread their magic to all those who need the cuteness
One is made from the deaths at easter to gain their souls
These fluffs must be loved to find a home
The mission of summer to find them a home and show them loyalty
Chose the favorite and play along to gain a friend
That is what summer is all about
A time for magic and new found friendship

C r s y l

A doubting Thomas
Ious, the fluff is
Even a leopard can't change his spots
So does Ious
but 'til the time when pigs fly

Ious shall be known like a dark horse
Will only come to pass, if
out of the blue give a wide berth
to the idle hands of the devil's tools

But with fail
Always put in mind
Like a penny on the ground is a dime dozen
Thus are failures should it be

Never be afraid
to wear your heart on your sleeve
'Cause only this will take you to something real.

All participants will be given a Red Ribbon(Red Serafuku Bow)!

First Place

QTcutie
Hello and Goodbye

It was a day as any other
I walked along without a bother
But from the corner of my eye
A cart of fluffs was passing by

"Help these cuties!" the Blaze girl said
Truly, those words were not misled
For the sight I saw was full of joy
"The perfect friend for a girl or a boy!"

Carefully I made my approach
"How much are they?" I did encroach
Free, she told me, as they needed the love
And so she did give me a fluff from the cart above

"Thank you" I murmured without another word
And took you home to see if it was preferred
You seemed healthy and strong, but one thing was missing
You were sad and sulked in the corner, whimpering

So I learned how to care for one such as you
We played games and danced and I gave you a bath too
Soon you were overjoyed, loyal to me
But that was the day I was told you were free

It was hard to comprehend I had to let go
But my work here was done and I couldn't say 'no'
Goodbye, my dear friend. Remember me.
Then Blaze handed me yet another fluff for free.

QTcutie will receive 150,000 Gaia Gold!
A Strawberry Charlotte off of her wishlist!
And one free full body line art for her avi!

Second Place
this is my name XD
The Fluff's Illiad

There was a story of life and it's changes
And it happened a few months ago.
The happy and sad the cute and the mad,
Started fighting and hey would you know-
That the evil Lord Bunny of Holidays past
Grabbed that a little fluff and started to laugh
And dumped him in an acid vat- tied and true?
And the fluff was left to pass.

The fluff was surprised that his life was spared!
It was the night and he was soaked and bare-
But that shouldn't be different 'cuz fluffs don't wear clothes
Still the fluff felt that some fabric juxtaposed
To his immediate vacinity might not be so bad.
So he hoped and squished til he was about to go mad
And he wound up on the beaches of Gambino Town
Fell asleep in the waves and almost drowned
The acid seeped out with the waverying tides
And a girl did come to pass.

This is my name XD - that was absurd!
The little fluff thought without saying a word-
Terry, the girl called herself, just the same,
Cuz she knew that 'this is' thing was quite a name.
"Fluff's shouldn't glow..." Terry took note
But she took the fluff home yet in the taxi boat
And after a bus ride and a serious bath
The little fluff realized he might just be glad.

this is my name XD will receive 100,000 Gaia Gold!
And one free bust line art for her avi!

Third Place
sweety techno

First day with my Pegacorn Pally!

On this special day I met you.
A fluff so cute that I wanted two!
How you would play Tic-Tac Toe and follow me though the plaza of Gambino.
We would dance till the sunlight rose.

Sometimes there was only me and you but other times there was a party of our friends that we mingled with to!
We sat on the beach and watched the ocean come in as we sun tanned and never wanted the day to end.
I think my most favorite part was feeding you treats, marshmallows and many things sweet.
It was so great to spend the night away in the Gaia streets.

So many things to show you before you sleep.
The ocean, the games and of course the fun at the beach !
We danced, we sang and had a great time,
but in the end we will have to say goodbye.

I took you home were we settled down.
Sweet pegacorn I hope you can sleep soundly now.
Tomorrow will be another adventure for you and me.
So have sweet dreams and ill see you tomorrow best friends we will always be!

sweety techno will receive 50,000 Gaia Gold!
And one free head short line art for her avi!

Congratulations to our winners and thank you all for your participation!

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
Page Contest Raffle - CONTEST IS OVER

Quote:

Page Contest Raffle Winners!

The three randomly selected winners are...

puffkitty
AnimeFan247
vampireluver123

Congratulations, you each will receive 100k!

Quote the Fluff - CONTEST IS OVER

Sometimes, fluffs need a little extra attention. At random I will post with an attention-seeking fluff. To make the fluff happy, you have to quote my post!

The first person to quote my post with the fluff, will receive 50k!

Winners:

On Page 6, Avanish made the fluff happy and received 50k!
On Page 13, Puffkitty made the fluff happy and received 50k!
On Page 22, ChibiYue15 made the fluff happy and received 50k!
On Page 29, CLOUDY_INSANE made the fluff happy and received 50k!
On Page 68, Lila161616 made the fluff happy and received 50k!
On Page 80, x3rubiachica3x made the fluff happy and received 50k!
On Page 224, QTcutie made the fluff happy and received 50k!

Independence Day Fluff - CONTEST IS OVER!
Quote:

The Winner of the Independence Day Fluff Contest is ChibiYue15!

User Image
I loved the effort put into this picture. ChibiYue15 put forth a beautiful full color picture with a background that really gives out the spirit of the holiday.

I was very sad to see so few people entering this contest but each person that did submitted a lovely picture.
Thank you guys, and big congratulations to ChibiYue15!

As the winner ChibiYue15 will be sent 100k and...
off of her wishlist, a Gimpi!

Honorable Mentions

Props to C r s y l for a stunning pixel art fluff!
C r s y l was sent a Blue Ribbon(blue serafuku bow)!

Generate Something Fluffy - CONTEST IS OVER!

Generate a Random Number between 0 and 1000.

Get one of the following numbers to win the corresponding item, quote me to the post, and you will receive the prize.

If the item prize has been won, it will appear crossed out.

1 - Pet: Pegacorn Fluff User Image
10 - Plain Fluff Plushie User Image
67 - Sakura Fluff Plushie User Image
111 - Pumpkin Fluff Plushie User Image
222 - SDPlus #040 Blaze User Image
333 - Fluff Food: ZAP Energy Bar User Image
420 - Clover Fluff Plushie User Image
444 - What the Fluff Bike User Image
555 - Crystal Fluff Plushie User Image
666 - Soul of Fluff User Image
777 - What the Fluff Pet User Image
888 - Sand Fluff Plushie User Image
900 - Coral Fluff Plushie User Image
999 - Baby Blue Bunny Fluff Plushie User Image

All leftover prizes will be given to random thread regulars!

Tektek Summer Fun - CONTEST IS OVER!
Quote:

Summer Tektek Contest Winners!

First off, thank you to everyone who entered, all the entries were very well put together!

The winner of the contest is...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
8xCherry Bloodx8

Congratulations 8xCherry Bloodx8, your tektek was extremely well put together and I loved it down to the very last detail.

She will be sent 150,000 Gaia Gold and a Apprentice Charm off of her wishlist!

Honorable Mentions!

My other favorite tekteks are as follows:
Each person will be sent a Pink Ribbon! (pink serafuku bow)

Avanish

Genkichi Nonomiya

ChibiYue15

More fun and exciting contests may be added throughout the event!

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
News and Updates

June 24 - The contest is now open! :3
I spent hours watching videos and signing up for survey websites to get the cash to promote the contest. Hopefully this will bring more eyes!

June 25 - New contests have been added to the thread including an Independence Day Fluff Drawing Contest and a Random Number Generator Contest!
Added a summer tektek contest!

June 26 - Deadlines for all contests have been chosen.

June 30 - Deadlines are approaching, get all your entries in soon.

July 2 - The winner for the Independence Day Fluff Contest is ChibiYue15!
The winners for the poetry contest have been announced!

July 4 - The thread is now officially closed. It's been fun guys. :3

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
Support the Thread

Tips are appreciated!

Tell your friends about the thread!

Show support in your signature!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/what-the-fluff/contests-writing-drawing-and-more-millions-in-prizes/t.86544421/][img]http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/NinjaMeli/ContestPic_zps8b1a2431.png[/img][/url]

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
Open!

The contest is now officially open!
Enjoy! (:

Fairy

Cute idea! I might enter a poem.

I can't wait to read all the stories though. smile
How long will the contest go for?

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Avanish

Thank you! heart
It will last for the entire summer event.

There will be several smaller contests, like the Independence Day Fluff contest, throughout the event though. ^-^

Fairy

NINJA Boner
Avanish

Thank you! heart

There will be several smaller contests, like the Independence Day Fluff contest, throughout the event though. ^-^

Awesome! biggrin

So how are you?

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Avanish
NINJA Boner
Avanish

Thank you! heart

Awesome! biggrin

So how are you?

Thanks for the tip. c;

I'm actually quite good today, feeling very bubbly. ^-^ How bout you?

Fairy

NINJA Boner
Avanish
NINJA Boner
Avanish

Thank you! heart

Awesome! biggrin

So how are you?

Thanks for the tip. c;

And thank YOU for the tip, though that kinda defeated the purpose of me tipping you. ._.

I'm doing great, got myself a new keyboard.

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Avanish
NINJA Boner

Thanks for the tip. c;

And thank YOU for the tip, though that kinda defeated the purpose of me tipping you. ._.

I bet you think it makes us even. It doesn't. My gold is better than yours.

New keyboard? o: No fair, I need a new keyboard, my keys get stuck a lot and one of them is broken completely. :L

Fairy

NINJA Boner
Avanish
NINJA Boner

Thanks for the tip. c;

I bet you think it makes us even. It doesn't. My gold is better than yours.

New keyboard? o: No fair, I need a new keyboard, my keys get stuck a lot and one of them is broken completely. :L

Oh yeah, how so?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces