Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Upped My Pledge-Up Yours!

Yup 1 100.0% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my shop!

Here are some things that you should know. I want you to challenge me. If you want me to draw our Gaia avi, the more interesting your clothes and items, the more interest I will have in your art and possibly it will be a better piece. I can draw items that you want on your avi as well as your avi in something completely different. (Like an outfit you have designed yourself.) The more information you can provide, the better the art will be. I can also draw original or anime characters in this style.

Art Status=Full and closed for a while domokun
If you think that you can tempt me with gold, PM me and we shall see. ~_^

I am back online and am taking a few commissions. I am going into working full time AND professionally doing art, so be patient. If for some reason I take waaay too long to complete your avi art, you will be compensated with free art of my choosing. ^^

Table of Content
Post 1: Intro/Announcements
Post 2: Art Prices/Tradable Items
Post 3: Art Samples: Full Body
Post 4: Art Samples: Headshots
Post 5: Art Samples: Couples and Contests
Post 6: Donation/Auction Info
Post 7: Top Bumpers
Post 8: Completed/In Progress Art
Post 9: Waiting List
Art Pricing

Head shots 6K
Full body 10K
Couples 20K

Trades

I do take trades, there are quite a few items that I am in search of at the moment, and the list keeps growing. Click the link to view my list of tradable items. ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9256288&

It could be possible that there is a 'special' item that I am unaware of, so if you have a nifty rare item, make me an offer. If I can, I will pay the difference.

I usually do NOT do art trades, but if you want to make me an offer, go for it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

~~~~~~~~Headshots~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Couples Art~~~~~~~~

~~~~Contest/Auction Art~~~~

Make me an offer?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
~~~~~~~~Copic Marker Art~~~~~~~~

Make me a good offer and I'll see if I'm in a good mood. xp

DONATIONS
If you want to donate to my ''''Impossible Quest'''', please do. I am currently questing for Minis. I want to look like this one day. ^^

All donations are welcome and I will post your name here.

1. Pink pig 100g (thanks so much!!)
1. Nuime 1000g (You are awesome!)

ART AUCTIONS

This is a list of current art auctions that I am participating in.

User Image
~~~~~~~~Top Bumpers~~~~~~~~

Hakuo0000
ThiefofLives
Barnabus
~~~~~Currently Working On~~~~~

1. Tainted Irony (2nd Piece)
2. Gendou
3. Gambit
4. Summerblue

~~~~~Completed works~~~~~
From newest to oldest

Ruevian: April: April 12 2006: sample #18
Tainted Irony: April 6 2006:sample # 2: contest/auction art
Billious: Dec 05 2005: sample #5: headshot: gift art
PojoDaPiratess: Dec 05 2005: samples #16 & 17
Porcelain Hearts: Oct 07 2005: sample #1: contest/auction art
Oni to Sakura: Sept 19 2005 : sample #15
Vetis: Sept 19 2005 : sample #14
Lightning Usagi: Sept 06 2005 : sample #13
Barnabus: Sept 05 2005 : sample #12
~~~~~Waiting List~~~~~
Damn! I finally find someone who can do couple art but it's to expensive for me gonk
Sorry, I know my prices are high. ^^

Thanks for bumping. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas