Welcome to Gaia! ::

MOVED.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
August 18th, '06 Well, after a while of having artists disappear on me, and the shop in a kind of semi-hiatus, I'm running an artist search for more artists who'd like to be a part of Fables. Good luck!

March 12th, '06 What's this, a flatsale?!

March 11th, '06 Congrats to Thalion and Ryugen for winning Snow White and Rose Red!

March 4th, '06 Auction is up, for Snow White and Rose Red! Go bid, you know you want to. ;3 Flatsale will be AFTER the auction. <3

February 28th, '06 Welcome Kuyalu, our new artist! Expect an auction soon, for already drawn beauties. x3 Also, congratulations to Indubitably and Dragain, for winning both the auction and raffle, respectively. <3

February 8th, '06 Auction for twins, AND a raffle? How could it get any better?! Click!

February 5th, '06 Hustling and bustling of a new Fable that's to be raffled off, as well as an auction... hmm, I wonder what the Fables could be..?

January 17th, '06 Congratulations to Indubitably, who is now the new owner of the Forest Bride! And what's this, a surprise preset Fable auction, for the Cheshire Cat...? Perhaps he could be the key to this, current 'mystery' in the plot... Check it out!

January 12th, '06 Oooh, Friday the 13th tomorrow? I wonder what's planned...

January 5th, '06 A GRAND welcome to the new Fables children, as well as the New Year! Kanthu will be taking a hiatus until the 16th, for personal reasons. We will see you later, and don't forget to spread the love~

December 11th, '05 Secret Santa thread is open! The spiders are soooo cute. ;_; http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11354258

December 3rd, '05 The auction is up! Good luck to those who bid!

December 1st, '05 Congratulations, you four winners! Jayoku, Rune Traverse, Io Albina Neko, and Kiarna. It was a tough judging, but we got through it. >3 And WOW, it looks like a few familiars will pop up as well... but what will they be? What is this?! Candycane goo...?

November 30th, '05 One day left for the flatsale! Let's hope we get a few more entries. Winners will be posted tomorrow night, so get those entries in! Good luck to those who still have yet to enter. There will be an auction right after the flatsale, and also, there will be a surprise Fable showing up, whose 'true' name begins with an A. Lots of events, so stay tuned!

November 18th, '05 Flatsale is still going, though I put an ending date, since it's been over two months. Entries are still accepted, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the thread.

November 14th, '05 Welcome Seamus, the White Snake Fable! I have a feeling he won't get along with Tasius.

September 18th, '05 Currently getting the flatsale underway. It will be running for a few days, so please enter! Flatsale price will be 15k. >3 PROMPT IS UP! Good luck!

September 27th, '05; Congratulations to Jynk, who won the very first Fables Auction! The flatsale will be around the 18th - we're currently deciding on a price for the Fables, so please vote in the poll!

September 17th, '05; Auction! <3 Better bid while you can. ;o http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10073178
September 07th, '05; Set up banners, and filling in information. :O Auction soon?!
August 30th, '05; Set up shop, and getting everything running.

Quote:
1| Do NOT steal any art; this practically goes for ANY shop. Our artists work hard to create these images, and we will eat your soul if we find any stolen. >_>
2| Do NOT steal any ideas; writers work hard to create their ideas for a certain Fable, and they don't appreciate THEIR work being stolen either. x: So don't do it.
3| Play nice with other kiddies. Even though some of us love to bite heads off for fun ( xD ), I don't want to see it in my thread. Sometimes I can't tell the difference between play fighting, and real fighting, so please take it to pms if you're serious or not.
4| Respect us. We're not telling you to call us God or anything, but we do want respect, but love questions. Don't tell us our place; we KNOW our place.
5| No chatspeak. It's really hard for us to read. x_o; Thanks.
6| Brackets; not needed unless a roleplay is going on. x3 I'm sure you can figure it out.
7|

"Hamlin, a town once overrun with rats, its citizens helpless against the onslaught of vermins. It took the cunning, talent and devilishly good looks of one Pied Piper to rid the town of these hairy pests. With a hypnotic melody, he mesmerizes the rats into drowning themselves in the river, and what remained of them were boiled in a vat of oil. But such a feat does not come without a price and the town of Hamlin refused to pay. Rightfully angry, the Pied Piper did to the children as he did to the rats, sans the drowning and boiling of course. With his music, he led the children out of town. But he had left a small note declaring that he would be returning a hundred years hence to collect his payment.

"But time has a way of making people forget. Once more, Hamlin is filled with children, and its citizens have forgotten the Pied Piper. This lack of respect did not sit well with him (how would you like to be forgotten) and once again Hamlin lost their children.

"This went on over the millenium, until the Pied Piper's most recent visit. He returned to find Hamlin was devoid of all human life. And yet, the streets and buildings remained pristine. As he wandered down the cobblestone path, he came across City Hall with its doors ajar.

"Curiosity getting the better of him, the Pied Piper entered the building. What he saw inside was of no importance, save for the deed to the town of Hamlin. With a bright grin, the Pied Piper would be known as Mayor Piper. And the first order of business is to repopulate the town.

"Any questions?" Mayor Piper asked, glancing at the three women before him that he had gathered.

Leaning against the side of the open door, a young woman with blonde hair and gothic-style clothing raised her hand, clearing her throat. "How exactly is the town going to be repopulated?"

The Pied Piper eyed her for a moment before answering. "We could use the children I lured away... except there's a slight problem."

"Which is...?" The woman's eyes narrowed.

"I lost them."

The blonde blinked in disbelief. "...How?"

"Well, we were at the crossroads, you know? The point where all Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales meet? As talented as I am and as great as my lung capacity is, I had to rest. The moment I stopped playing my song the children ran off into the various realms. And to be frank, chasing after all of them wouldn't be worth the trouble. I figured that they could just live there and blend in with their surroundings." Mayor Piper shrugged.

"So how are we supposed to find the children?" A redhead muttered, whom was known as Kanth. She glanced to Huni and the blonde (known as Fable) in confusion.

"I don't know, that's your guys' job," he grinned and walked off whistling.

Fable rolled her eyes; she expected as much and knew she couldn't do it on her own - thus, she needed both Huni and Kanth's help. She had enlisted their help a bit ago; Kanth had volunteered her services willingly, while Huni had to be persuaded a bit. To thank them, Fable presented to Kanth a beautiful box with a greek design (of which Kanth completely adored) and to Huni a golden calamansi paperweight (quite wonderful, considering how much Fable praised Huni as a writer). Little did they know that Fable had enchanted these items, inserting a bit of her own magic into them.

Until one morning... Kanth had awoken to find a little boy sitting underneath of a red dragon pelt, acting as if it was his own. He was sitting on the box, acting as if that was his, as well.

"Morning mother," he greeted in a sly voice. Kanth blinked, but didn't say anything else; she was used to such surprises as this, and had long since gotten used to them. All she did was give a warm smile.

Over at Huni's, she was surprised to discover a little girl playing with the paperweight. The two Gaians presented the children to Fable and Mayor Piper and the Mayor cheered in delight, rather loudly, earning strange looks from Fable and Huni, but a mere smirk from Kanth.

"Wonderful! Excellent work, Fable! I knew hiring you was a good idea. Now let me see..." Mayor Piper murmured, "Why... little Tasius, and, dear Flerida, how good to see you again. Welcome back to Hamlin! You two probably don't remember who I am or what happened, which is for the best. But rest assured, you will be taken care of until you both are properly settled in. Isn't that correct, ladies?" The Piper grinned and winked at Kanth and Huni.

Written by Huni Pi, with additions by Kanthu <3

Stages;

Baby; Available with offspring/breeding only. In this stage, they are newly born and know nothing of their powers, however, on the up side they will learn to control their powers sooner than the first generation had, considering they're born with them, and not merely given them.

Child; Bumbling, bouncing balls of energy, they like to explore everything (except for those who... like, don't like exploring, yanno). At this point they're just beginning to find out what powers they have, and in trying them out, eventually become stronger.

Teen; Angst ahoy! In this stage, the Hameln children have learned to control most of their powers, but as feelings and hormones rage out of control, they must learn to keep a hold of their powers, or lose control of themselves. Also, in this stage, they must choose to become a child of Hameln, or the Fable itself.

Adult; Coming Soon.

Availability;

Flatsale; N/A

Auction; User Image

Flatsale form! Please fill out and PM to Fables.

Keeper;

Name of Fable;
Gender of Fable;
Fable's Story;
Origin of Story;

Prompt; Please only answer one. :3

A -- TBA

B -- TBA

Good luck!

Entries Received;

None

-- entries, -- winners

Adults;
User ImageUser Image

--
Teens;

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

--

Children;

User Image

Items;

Last to Grow;

User Image

Coming Soon.

To Do List:

Ugly Duckling Fable
Cat Fable
Scorpion Boy (K)
Shop Revamp - new banners, find artist to do said banners
Cert existing Fables
Icon existing up to date Fables
Metaplot
Flatsale???

Custom Form! For future ref.

Name:
Key Item:
Hairstyle:
Hair Color:
Skin Color:
Clothing:
Personality:
Markings:
Eye Color:
Eye Style:
Extra:

Rule; If you decide to affiliate, you MUST add our banner if we add yours. It's only fair. If I don't see our banner on your shop within a certain amount of time (a week or so), then I will take your banner down. It isn't fair to have a one-way affiliation - it's earned, not a right.

Please PM affiliate-age. ;3

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9798555] [img]http://www.viewtifully.net/g/f/med-ban.png[/img][/url]

Links Out;

Kanth; for running the shop? e_e;
Huni Pi; For the banners and story for the shop. n_n LOVE YOU, HUN.
Hibb; For being such a wonderful and understanding artist, whom I bounce ideas off of. x3
Sinclaire; For doing the old butterfly tags, for the year 2005. Love. <3
Vanillaninja; For doing the wonderful tags of the shop. <3
Sciz; For offering to be a second artist. I LUFF YEW.
Io Albina Neko; For being my twinsoul, and offering to be a colorist. ;0;
Kuyalu; For being teh sexy third artist. >3
Indubitably; RP Manager and Shop Slut Companion. >D

Indu, you FAIL for not using a semicolin!! >000

But grammatically it should be a colon! You fail with MOUTH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items