Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you Bi-Curious? Come on, admit it!!

Yes I am. I admit it!! T.T There! Are you happy now!! *Feels violated* 0.24402390438247 24.4% [ 490 ]
Maybe.....I'm not sure myself but I wanna find out. 0.32221115537849 32.2% [ 647 ]
Loser!! I'm bisexual! I beat ya already on your research! Muahahaha! 0.1847609561753 18.5% [ 371 ]
Wrong! I out beat you all!! I'm a lesbian. I've been waiting at the end of the race but you never made it.... 0.11354581673307 11.4% [ 228 ]
I don't have to race. I'm GAY!! I'm too fabulous to do such a dirty sport thing to even sweat. ^_^ 0.13545816733068 13.5% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 2008 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 335 336 337 > >> >>> »|

UPDATED!

User Image

Welcome to the Bi-Curious Sleep Over.
For starters many of you may recalled this thread, and if you do, yay! Similiar rules apply. ALTHOUGH WE DO HAVE NEW RULES!! We were shut down due to 'ENCOURAGING CYBERING ON PMS' on the other one. We want to maintain this thread alive and growing strong for anyone who is a Bi-Curious in Gaia. ^^ To make this possible, we have Thread Moderators. They are the Guardians of this thread. So please maintain your labido under control. Enjoy.

The Why
Because if we're ever closed I would never get what I'm questing for. crying
Questing for at the moment:

User ImageKiki Kitty - 28k
User ImageThat 70's White Jacket - 3k
User ImageWing Anklets - 55k
User ImagePitchFork - 28k
User ImageAngelic Headband - 59k
User ImageAngelic Scarf - 650k
User ImageNitemare Scarf - 560k
User ImageOMG - 700k
User ImageFuzzy Penguin Slippers - 80k

My KID!!
User Image - KittyKirara heart

What does Bi-Curious means: A person who is interested in their same gender and is interested in trying to have a sexual experience with them.

1. People of Gaia, DON'T CYBER IN MY THREAD!! Don't even think about it.
2. Don't take it to PMS. ><'
3. Take it somewhere else. Just not here!!
4. That is if you must, but I DO NOT encourage it whatsoever.
5. Be as CHATFUL as you can be. On the last thread, none of the rules were broken, and people mostly chat, please do the same here. I don't fancy seeing a very nice thread closed.
6. DO NOT PM me for a kinky RP at all. I am taken and will find that very offensive. You may PM me for a simple chat or questions. That is all.
7. The orginal goal was to make bicurious ppl into not so bicurious anymore. The same goal still applies.
8. DO NOT BUMP!! Only bump when the thread is dead. This is NOT a bumping thread, Gaia has a few billion active, go bump there.
9. No 28 gold post thingie at all.
10. No Flamming. None of that here.
11. It has come to my attention that some people use white color text on postes. That's NOT ALLOWED whatsoever. Secret 'invisble' cybering WILL NOT be allow here at all. If you are caught you will be REPORTED at once!
12. ONLY Thread Moderators are allow to talk to one another in white text. Only between themselves, not with others. That is their option if they wish to anyways.
13. That is all basically. Other than that have fun!!

IF I FIND ANYONE BREAKING THE RULES, YOU WILL BE ASK TO LEAVE. DISAGREE AND BE BAN!!

Thread MODERATORS!! You must do as they say!! They have every right to report you if you disagree with them.

1. Lik3iGiv3 -Owner of thread
2. Lorelai_23 - Second in Command heart
3. Yuri Umeki - Such a sweet heart ^^
4. Exiled_Freak458- Correction, he doesn't live here, he subsrcibe. ^^
5. RedGurl13- Another sweet heart ^^
6. Hells_Bells- Try not to bother him to much, he's going through a hard time. neutral Don't ask, its his personal biz. Respect it. stare
7. NightPredator11- The Intellect Straight Mod ^^

-Want to be a Mod in this thread? PM me to enlist you.-

(Note to NightPredator11: All of the mods are straight. Except for 2 ppl. Pointing out ur sexuality is like labeling everyone at the same time. neutral )

Amazing People that donate^^
1. Fistandantalus31187- 6245g biggrin
2. Hells_Bells- 3526g smile
3. Lorelai_23- Her Heart *Priceless* heart
4. Young Wraith - 25g smile

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ATTENTION BI-CURIOUS GAIAN'S!

Of course as well as the bisexuals, lesbians and Gays. ^^ There has been much speculation about making this thread into a GUILD. Yes that's right, you read correctly a Guild. When the original thread first open, it was a HUGE success. Reaching at most 400 pages in a matter of 3 days. Not many threads can do that, which had led me to this conclusion, many people in Gaia are not entirely 'swinging' the other way, but are rather Bi-curious to see for themselves. Many threads of homosexuality DO in fact exist in the chatterbox as well as Bi/les ones. I'm sure all fo you have seen them, and even joined to them at most cases. There are also some Guilds that are for Lesbians and Gay's as well as Bisexuals I must admit.

Here's a Lesbian and Bisexual Guild examples:

Mistress_lisa's School of Girls (Les/Bi/straight in a way)
The Bisexual Camp (Bi's mainly)

Won't mention the others, just those that I'm subscribe too. Due to privacy protection. In either case, I figure that since this is the ONLY thread in the chatterbox for Bi-curious or bicurious (same thing) people, we might as well also be the ONLY GUILD of its kind.^^

But we have a money problem. crying We'll greatly appricate to see anyone donate for the future BICURIOUS GUILD. (Name in progress of course) Any small donation is deeply appriacted and makes us take a step closer into opening it.
Spreading the word will also be of great help

If anyone wishes to see this thread tranform into a Guild. Please donated. ^^
Those that can help will be pointed out specifically and will be contact in a way if they wish, to be part of the guild when its open to appricate their donation. Thank you for your attention and enjoy your stay here on this thread. ^^

Donations for Guild:
1. Lik3iGiv3- 3254g smile
2.Hells_bells-3004g smile
NOTICE!!!!!!

After this week I will not be here for a max of 3 months or so. The Guild idea has been cancel. It requires skill people and I mean a lot of them plus the time to keep it active. Time that I will not have soon. So as you can see, the idea has been cancel. Those who have help are much loved as well as being notify by me to alert the news and to return their gold. ^^ That is all. Sorry guys, we might have one later on. Just not now. ENJOY the thread in the meantime please. ^_-

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
hey
*Waves* I'm soo happy your here! So what do you think about the new rules? A bit much?

no it's reasnable they should obey it xd
Lorelai_23
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
hey
*Waves* I'm soo happy your here! So what do you think about the new rules? A bit much?

*Smiles* I hope so. I can't believe we almost had 400 pages on teh others....T.T

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
hey

*Smiles* I hope so. I can't believe we almost had 400 pages on teh others....T.T

it had like 405 pages sad it was deleted.. crying
*walks in and sits down on the floor*

Hello! 4laugh
Lorelai_23
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
hey

You adding 5 extra pages doesn't help my pain crying

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
Lik3iGiv3
Lorelai_23
hey

You adding 5 extra pages doesn't help my pain crying

oops um it never reached that many...::hugs u:: sorry heart
Awai Ningai

Hello! 4laugh

Hi!! *Smiles as I sit right next to you* Thanx for coming in. ^^
*cracks whip* twisted
Lik3iGiv3
Awai Ningai

Hello! 4laugh

Oh, thank you. The topic kinda caught my eye...*scratches head* Not very many people here yet, huh...
Awai Ningai
Lik3iGiv3
Awai Ningai

Hello! 4laugh

Oh, thank you. The topic kinda caught my eye...*scratches head* Not very many people here yet, huh...

Yup. Well I just reopen it. It close last night, it was quite sad cuz we had almost 400 pages. T.T
NovaOctave
*cracks whip* twisted

Kinky xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out