yes 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 14 ]
no 0.27083333333333 27.1% [ 13 ]
yes and you are cute as well 0.125 12.5% [ 6 ]
i love 4 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
no and you are fugly as well 0.0625 6.2% [ 3 ]
i love domo maybe i wanna buy one 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you whant to have: Wishlist/ avi-edits /bump-pictures or normal text.
This is your place to be.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1st: you're here

2nd:are samples of the things i sell

3th: are the prices

4th: are the order forms

5th: please set this in your siggie

6th: peaple who bought something

7th: current workings

8th: gameboy samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

don't steal my worki have marked my work so i can see if u stole it
send the trade after you order something

samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this are very special things i can make them in every color u want
here is a color tool there can you see with color u like
http://www.free-bird.nl/tut/color_tool.htm
they are 2X bigger if u buy them please give me the color cod of 1 of the examples thay are orgenised bi line if you want the first is it 1:1 and if u want the 15 is it 3:3 etc.
i made samples of the mario and other nintendo game peaple
if u have another idea just pm me i'll look if i can make it
(kiki like you- roro like you- domo like you)=10g each
you in love=15g each
fish like you=5g each
other pictures= +/-20g
(is about size)
other text= 2g per letter
another idea ==/-25g
(is about size)
you in stripes=10g each
color you= 20g each and for each sign 1 g more
smiley's like u:5g each and the whole set: 150g
u like smiley's:10g each whole set:250g
u on a gameboy: 10g each (for every mario its 5 g more)
u on a gameboygame:5g each(for every mario its 2 g more)

order forms

kiki like you- roro like you- domo like you- you in love- you in stripes

wich do you want: (select 1 of the samples)
price:
text i must set under the pic:

fish like you

wich fish:
your fish name:
price:

other

a small explenation of what it must look like:
price:
colors i must use:

you in color:
name item:
how much:
price:
color(please code) or wich out the samples:
text(remeber for each letter 1 g more):
if u want another pic in color please set the pic here:

smiley's
wich smiley(choose 1 of the emoticons from gaia):
wich 1 (choose smiley like you/you like smiley):
price:
special text(free):

u on a gameboy
how many:
price:
with mario:yes/no
so yes with mario(post the code):
final price:
with one: u on a gameboy/u on a gameboy game

please set this in your siggie
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9667435#485347346][IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7578/store65571cb.png[/IMG][/url]

peaple who bought something:
i like charmed
tweekay
stormfighter25
DarkCitadel
wieneke
2-x-kagome-x-2

current working @:

draw on paper not computer pics/creatures i made

a turtle with 1 sign on his back

a snake with u'r name

a old document with text u'r want

different color smileys

yu-gi-oh cards/pokemon cards/magic cards/other cards(i must have a pic of the card) with your avator and name/age/sex/land/hobby's/favorite's

u asking something

yahoo and msn emoticons liku u/u like(this is a bit hard i dont have yahoo i search for the emoticons)

u on a pc

smileys i made

other game pictures (i have to do a lot of pics XD)

u like mario(and other creatures out of the game) smileys

mario(and other creatures out of the game) like u smileys

moving pictures (this is going take a while)

nintendo samples i can use in the gameboy game i organisize them by game the oldest 1st
mario
(m1)(m2)(m3)(m4)(m5)(m6)(m7)(m8 )(m9)(m10)(m11)(m12)(m13)
items
(i1)(i2)(i3)(i4)(i5)(i6)(i7)
fire ETC.
(f1)(f2)(f3)(f4)(f5)(f6)(f7)(f8 )(f9)(f10)(f11)(f12)(f13)(f14)(f15)(f16)(f17)
prices
(p1)(p2)(p3)(p4)(p5)
(p6)(p6)(p6)(p6)(p6)

objects
(o1)(o2)(o3)(o4)(o5)(o6)
(o7)(o8 )

super mario bros.
super mario bros. 2
super mario bros. 3
mario land 1
mario land 2
mario land 3
wario land 1
wario land 2
wario land 3
wario land 4
wario ware
yoshi's island
super mario world
mario kart
super mario 64
super mario sunshine
luigi's mansions
this not all i work @ this one
shop now open
Kiki is cute ! Maybe I'm gonna buy one if my quest is over.
hey cool how does it look if there is an kiki like me?
stormfighter25
It would be really ugly. Just joking sweatdrop
stormfighter25
i think its look like a kiki with a dragen skull on his head and a sigaret xd
ik wil een kiki van meself kope xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas