Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the Events Gallery, which one is your favorite image?

1 0.25757575757576 25.8% [ 51 ]
2 0.095959595959596 9.6% [ 19 ]
3 0.24747474747475 24.7% [ 49 ]
4 0.18686868686869 18.7% [ 37 ]
5 0.21212121212121 21.2% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 198 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 164 165 166 > >> >>> »|

User Image

.................~^-^~................

Hi and welcome to the land of Kloud. This is where you will learn all you need to know, about Kloud. What is Kloud? Well, it?s a furry, fun, and playful creature. Klouds, live on huge fluffy white cloud. Kind of obvious huh? Maybe, if you look up at a cloud you just might see one. Now, that?s if your lucky enough. Klouds are very generous and kind creature. Its kind, of hard to find a really evil one that is. But, if so, that would be a rare sight to see. Sometimes, they can get real mad and use the clouds and make it rain on you. Sometimes even bring the thunder and lighten to hit you. Now, that?s if you really did tick them off. They have some mystical things about them. You never know, I mean they are Klouds.

NEWS:
The episodes are going to be just a little late, because of school and bunch works. But, I still going to work on them, so just bare with me. xp sweatdrop xd

To everyone, I'm going to be very busy Mondays-Fridays! I might get on at 9:30pm or at 10 or 11. Maybe, not get on at all.... Sorry, about that but guys, I have to work and get some school work done. Also, other stuff too. But, I'm going to try my best to come on for you guys.... and make all of your Klouds to adults.....! 3nodding

Acessories are now here! 3nodding

Rules:
1.Don't stretch the page.
2.Don't steal my art.
3.No flaming.
4.No spaming.
5.Be nice to others.
6.Have fun.

Table of Content:
1. Welcome/News/Rules
2. Story
3. Stages
4. Info/breeding
5. How to Get a Kloud
6. Customers List
7. Questions
8. Things About me
9. Events
10. Links
User Image

User Image

5 STAGES

Stage 1: Egg- This is the stage where it needs you the most. You have to protect it from any danger. Keep it safe and give it as much love as possible for it to hatch, successfully .

Stage 2: Baby- This stage is where it can crawl and play with other babies. Now, it can't completely walk yet, but it likes to jump while it tries. Its fur is lighter at this stage, because its still a baby.

Stage 3: Kid- This stage is where they love to explore places. Loves to meet other just like him/her. They are very playful, and its fur gets darker this is its true color.

Stage 4: Teenager- This stage is more complex. Its like teenager going through hormones. The fur color is spread everywhere, for it to be in a curtain spot. This is where it, can completely become an adult. Also, they want to get as far away from you as possible. This stage is more of a rebelled state. What can I say, teenagers will be teenagers, and they love to be social with others their age.

Stage 5: Adult- This stage is where their fur is long and fully grown. They love being by your side and always wanting to watch over you. This stage is when they are more wiser. They're very strong and very beautiful. Its like they're king/queen of the clouds.
User Image

Breeding: When it reach the adult stage, this is when it can breed. Sometime in the teen stage they can also get pregant. But, the baby conceived by the teen mother don't always survive. Its because the teen isn't fully develop itself. So, it also can danger the young mother and her unborn child.

Telling Klouds Apart : Will, when a Kloud reach stage 3; this is when you, can tell them all apart. On the side of every Klouds' hip they have all different mark. For an example a rose.

Fur Color: When Klouds are babies their fur color is lighter. Because it is still very young to for the color to darken up to its true deeper colors.

When getting news: If an event or if your pet has gone to the next stage. I would pm you saying what has happen. But, please don't reply back to me, or ask me any question. I will not answer them. But, I will answer them all on this thread.

You start off with an egg like this: (Sneak Peak)

Why do the eggs look like this? Inside the egg the baby is being form by Holy Water.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They come in many color and more:

Pink:

White:

Gold:

Black:

Green:

Purple:

Blue:

Red:

Orange:

Grey:

Brown:

Orange and Brown Stripe:
and more.....
User Image

Price: 4k

For me to know if you want one, please do this!
: heart I want one! heart Type of Color you want!

No! the words, don't have to be red, it can be any color. Just as long as you say, " heart I want one! heart ," Type of color you want, thats all! Also you can ask me for a color of Kloud you want!

SOLD OUT eek
User Image

Cyan: Male Violet: Female

Lists:

Chibi Sorka- (Black Kloud) /Name: Lokimo /Born: 8/8/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Male Lokimo
Inventory:

Presca- (Pink Kloud) /Name: Kassandra /Born: 8/20/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Female Kassandra
Inventory:

Sayuri_Nitta- (Purple Kloud) /Name: Sahar /Born: 8/20/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Female Sahar
Inventory:

Vammpira- (Orange and Brown Stripes) /Name: Fisk /Born: 8/20/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Male Fisk
Inventory:

Hobozilla- (Orange and Brown Stripes) /Name: Valkyrie /Born: 8/20/05 /Stage:3 (kid) /Gender: Female Valkyrie
Inventory: Rubber Ducky:1

Le Fantome- (White Kloud) /Name: Wiz /Born: 8/20/05 /Stage:4 (Teenager) /Gender: Male Wiz
Inventory: Suit:1 Tie:1 Rose:1

Souldrain- (White With Pink Stripes) /Name: Zambra /Born: 8/20/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Female Zambra
Inventory:

Juunara- (Green-Base With Black Stripes) /Name:Kimbar /Born: 8/29/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Male Kimbar
Inventory:

Teennine- (Orange With Purple Stripes) /Name: Citrus /Born: 8/29/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Male Citrus
Inventory:

Solstis- (Yellow With Black Spots) /Name: Naolin /Born: 9/13/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Male Naolin
Inventory:

invader teri- (Purple With Pink Stripes) /Name: Rosie /Born: 9/17/05 /Stage:3 (Kid) /Gender: Female Rosie
Inventory: Blue Formal Dress:1 Flower:1 Tiara:1

Kumiko_soldier- (Red Kloud) /Name: Rin /Born: 9/17/05 /Stage:2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Rin
Inventory:

MommaSnoopy- (Pink Kloud With White Stripes And Gray Spots Around The Head And Body) /Name:Yumi /Born: 9/24/05 /Stage:2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Yumi
Inventory:

Fluffballofdoom- (Red With White Stripes) /Name: Mizuki /Born: 10/6/05 /Stage:2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Mizuki
Inventory:

Kementari- (Pink With black Stripes) /Name: Kemmy /Born: 10/23/05 /Stage:2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Kemmy
Inventory:

Storm Rao- (Black With Grey Stripes) /Name: Switch /Born: 11/13/05 /Stage:2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Switch
Inventory:

Lizashu- (Black With Red Stripes) /Name: Dragon /Born: 11/13/05 /Stage:2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Dragon
Inventory:

ookami_chan- (Black With Blue Stripes) /Name: Phantom /Born: 11/13/05 /Stage:2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Phantom
Inventory:

Mith-calen- (Pale Blue With Gold Swirls) /Name: Ailil /Born: 11/19/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Ailil
Inventory:

Mew Kazuma- (All Body be Dark Grey Except It's Chest, Black Stripes On: Ears And Tail, With White Surrounding It's Eyes, and Like Stage 2 No White On It's Face) /Name: Chiu /Born: 11/19/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Chiu
Inventory:

Dark_ssj_selkie- (Black With Gold Stripes) /Name: Dragoness /Born: 11/16/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Dark_ssj_selkie
Inventory:

TheVoiceInYourHead- (Black With Dark Red Stripes) /Name: Surge /Born: 11/19/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Surge
Inventory:

elf-child8519- (White Kloud) /Name: Shinta Kioshi /Born: 12/4/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Shinta Kioshi
Inventory:

WolfAngel8- (Black With Blue Stripes) /Name: Kokui /Born: 12/4/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Kokui
Inventory:

BladeFighter- (Green With Black Stripes) /Name: Lunette /Born: 12/4/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Lunette
Inventory:

Akiko Senako- (Black With Orange Stars) /Name: Luna /Born: 11/25/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Female Luna
Inventory:

Rini_Fireblade- (Green With Black Stripes) /Name: Envy /Born: 12/4/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Envy
Inventory:

DarkFang- (Black With Green Stripes) DarkFang
Inventory:

SlaveOfTheUnderworld- (Black With Red Stripes) /Name: Cloud /Born: 12/4/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Cloud
Inventory:

The Knight Who Says Nee- (Purple Kloud) /Name: Conker /Born: 12/4/05 /Stage: 2 (Baby) /Gender: Male Conker
Inventory:
User Image

1. Are all male blue and white? No but, in stage 3, is where you will be able to tell them all apart.

2. Can I get a specific marking on my Kloud? Yes!

3. When can I tell you what marking I want on it? Anytime or just when it hit stage 3!

4. If I have any question can I pm you? No, I will answer all questions, here in this thread.

5. Do Klouds die? ninja Maybe, who really know! ninja

6. Can they breed on stage 4? Yes, but its not a good idea, because they are still growing themselves.

7. Can my female Kloud get pregnant mysteriously? eek Yes, its either because she a little too friendly with the other male Klouds. Sometime, its because an adult Kloud male might force himself apond her. eek

8. Can my adult female Kloud have more then just one eggs? Yes, four is the most, but this happen rarely. They mostly have one or two egg at a time.

9. How long does it take for them to lay an egg? After, you get the news that your pet is pregnant, it would usually takes 4-6 days.

10. How can I make my Kloud grow faster? Mostly post in this thread a lot and give it unconditional love while you play with it. Don't just post once, and your done for today. That would just only make it grow slower!

11. Why are the babies a lighter color? Because, its a baby and you can't see the true fur color at first sight!

12. Can you have more than just one color on my Kloud? Yes, even rainbow colors, if you want.

13. Do I ask you the color or the combine colors I want? Yes, please do so or if not I would have to pick a color for you!

14. Can I ask for the gender of my Kloud? No, please no gender choosing.

15. When can I name my Kloud? I'll pm you when it has hatch and I'll ask you to give it a name.

16. How long does it take for my egg to hatch? A week mostly, unless you post here quite often and it may hatch sooner.
User Image

User Image

Hi I'm SweetStarLight!

Likes: I like long walks on the beach, watching the sunset, and eating sweets! xd Just Missing!
Seriously I like; Being with friends, eating out, nice people, shopping, and drawing!

Dislikes: Mean People!!!!! scream Period!!!!

Family: I have a large family, and I love them!! ^_^

Any of your Family goes on Gaia: Yes, my cousins and my sister, their names on gaia are; WellsFargo, WuN_FiOnE_LaO_GuH, and my sister is Angel some might remember her! She the creator of Mooki Pooki!

Favorite Show: D.N.Angel, Family Guy, Futurama, and a lot of anime show can't say them all....etc....!

Favorite Songs: I love R&B, Hip Pop, and Rap!

Favorite books: I guess I like Dragon Sword and Wind Child, I'm not much of a reader. sweatdrop
User Image

LETS TAKE A LOOK SEE HOW ALL THE LITTLE BABIES KLOUDS ARE UP TOO!
LETS COME AND SEE!

User Image
Looks like someone a little cranky!
(The three boys Fisk, Lokimo, and Wiz. Looks like there up to something.)
User Image
Looks like Wiz like Sahar, but, it seem someone else is in the picture.
(Is that Valkyrie!)
User Image
Awww, she heart broken, probably from a boy she really like.We won't say who!
(I wonder why Valkyrie is crying.)
User Image
Now, look at that! The bully of the litter does has a weak side after all!
(I guess Lokimo is apologizing for stepping on Zambra's flowers.)
User Image
Its so much fun sliding on the magic hill! WEEEEEEE!
(Looks like Kassandra is having fun, will she is mostly the clueless one of the bunch. I have to say!)

STAY TOON ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF BABY KLOUDS FLUFFY FUN!
User Image

WINGS:

I have a few models here to show the types of wings, that may be wore by the Kloud.

User ImageUser Image
Angel Wing: Price 5k Demon Wing: Price 5k

User ImageUser Image
Angelic Bat Wing: Price 3k Demon Bat Wing: Price 3k

User ImageUser Image
Green Fairy Wing: Price 2k Purple Fairy Wing: Price 2k

User Image
My Dearest Orange: 1k

HEAD WEAR:
User ImageUser Image
Frog Hat: 1k Horns: 3k

User ImageUser Image
Granny Bonnet: 410g Leaf: 300g

User ImageUser Image
Kitsune Mask: 500g Flower:100g

User ImageUser Image
Tiara: 260g Bunny Ears:230g

User Image
Straw Hat:200g

CLOTHES:

User ImageUser Image
Pink Formal Dress: 500g Pink Bow: 50g Blue Formal Dress: 500g Blue Bow: 50g

User Image User Image
Black Suit: 700g Black Tie: 60 Red Rose: 100g Black Formal Hat: 460g Cane: 240g

User ImageUser Image
Bath Robe: 250g Rubber Ducky: 200g Red Cape:300g

User ImageUser Image
Red Jumpsuit: 300g Green Jumpsuit:300g

User Image
Blossom Kimono: 700g

Jewerys:
User ImageUser Image
Sliver Bracelet: 260g Gold Bracelet: 260g

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Black Sunglasses: 370g Blue Sunglasses: 370g Green Sunglasses: 370g Orange Sunglasses: 370g Red Sunglasses: 370g Granny Eye Glasses: 410g

User ImageUser Image
Black Collar: 300g Blue Collar: 300g

User ImageUser Image
Sliver Earring: 130g Gold Earring: 130g

User Image
Spike Collar: 480g

TOYS:
User Image
Teddy Bear: 310g
User Image

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9300449][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Bananaslama/Banner.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
1st post! blaugh
Aayuki
1st post! blaugh
Yay! Thank you!!! whee
I just sent you a PM.
Aayuki
I just sent you a PM.
Thanks I know! 3nodding