Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we have a guild for RP-ing?

Yes 0.72072072072072 72.1% [ 80 ]
No 0.27927927927928 27.9% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 > >> >>> »|

User Image

M e z z a : T r a n s i t

Welcome to M e z z a : T r a n s i t ! Please take a look around the shop and make yourself at home.

M e z z a : T r a n s i t is new ground to me, for I've done just about any type of mini-shop out their, but I was getting some what bored with the mini-shop scene &changable pets started catching my eyes here &there. I though wow, these are the neatest things! With that in mind I set out to start making changeable pets. Finally after awhile of throwing down idea's here &there I came up with one I liked which is now M e z z a : T r a n s i t.

A little about me the owner, I'm a calm &paitent person I enjoy helping out others in many ways. I can get a temper here &there but it's extremly rare to find me in a horrible mood. If you just read through the rules &directions on M e z z a : T r a n s i t everything should turn out just fine : ).

I hope this will be a somewhat memorable experiance on gaia for you, &that we can at least in some respect get along : ).

Thanks &Welcome to M e z z a : T r a n s i t please enjoy your stay : ).

-Fried Cicadas
User Image

Index

-First Post
Welcome

-Second Post
Index

-Third Post
News

-Fourth Post
Rules
FAQ
Staff

-Fifth Post
Events
Projects
Raffle & Auction Dates
Prices

-Sixth Post
Story

-Seventh Post
Owners

-Eighth Post
Breeding

-Ninth Post
Items

-Tenth Post
Mini-Pets

-Eleventh Post
Customs

-Twelth Post
Affiliation
How to Affiliate

-Thirteenth Post
White List
Black List
Donations

-Fourteenth Post
Free Space

-Fifteenth Post
Reserved
User Image

News :

01-09-05

Dear god, go figure first three days of school &I'm already goudged with homework namly the stupid art project ; P.
Sorry I haven't had the time to update on tuesday of thursday of this week but I hope to update tomorrow seeing that I've got what 5 days off till I go back to school that shouldn't be a problem : ).
Seeing how it's been awhile &that Gaia is taking th guilds down for awhile from what I've heard I'll be updating everyone's M e z z a with the next stage.
IF YOU ORDERED A 6k-10k M e z z a PLEASE PM ME WITH THE CLOTHING YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT! Thanks.

On another note I'll be having a 3 in one auction. sometime during this 5 day vaca.
&I'll be taking REAL comissions soon to help in the New Orleans-Mississippi disaster relief because it seems our government has issue's with helping it's own country &I can't sit here watching CNN live footage everyday for 6+ hours of these people who are witnessing hell on earth &haven't eaten/drinked in 3+ days &are in the most horrid living conditions imaginable. All of the proceeds will be sent to the red cross. If your interested in the comissions please e-mail me at fried_cicadas@hotmail.com to ask questions, comments, rants, ect... I would happily donate blood to the red cross if I wasn't extremly anemic &according to them 'under weight'.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME THROUGH MESSENGER!
I'm extremly busy at times so if I have AWAY or BUSY or BE BACK SOON up that means DON'T MESSAGE ME! That goes out to everyone on every fourm, art site, &message board I belong to. Thanks.

PLAN TO RECIEVE the following in your inbox soon-
- New M e z z a teen with cert.
- If you won the activity your prize.
- Update on story.

FOR OTHERS WHO HAVE ASKED ASSISTANCE
I would like to apologize for being very very slow in line art ∨ some coloring jobs. I've been extremely bogged down with stuff the past few days though &I hope to have those out to everyone in a matter of days. : (
Extremly sorry for my laggy-ness.

Those are the updates for now &I'm sorry for tardiness.

28-08-05

Well, I'm half back.
School &college start tomorrow I will be updating M e z z a on these days.
Tuesday, Thursday, &Friday. Weekends pending due to homework/projects in general real life. So PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO AN UPDATE ON TUES.
I will be posting in the forums from time to time not much as I used to sorry : (.
PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU TO USE YOUR JOURNALS FOR SOME RP-ING!
Sorry I've been away for awhile but it's a nesseacery for me.

20-08-05

For the next week I'll be on a hiatus due to real life problems &what not. On Thursday of next week though I'll be back on for a short while updating some things &it's also my birthday so yea I have something special planned that day for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns about something please PM me about them &also I would really like it if everyone would please start using the journals in the guild for some RP-ing &what not : ).

04-08-05 :

Days that I'll be gone during the month of Aug.

Aug.04 - 06, I have to go to a family reunion which is a camping deal so I'll be back on Sunday at 11a.m. after the tradtional 'Men's cook only breafast'. Someone please put me out of my misery I really don't want to go D:.

Aug.19- Downstate doctors check-up. Hey, I get to eat early though so that's great! : )

28-07-05 :

The setting up of M e z z a : T r a n s i t.
User Image

Rules :

Please read the rules carefully!

1- Please PM me only if it's an emergency or a private matter you wish to discuss outside the thread.
2- Read the front page before you ask questions. If you can't find something feel free to post your questions in the thread.
3- Please do not PM me asking/begging for pets. Learn to be patient and wait for an event like everyone else.
4- I ask that you treat others, including me, with respect. I will not tolerate harassment in my thread.
5- No art theft of any kind. Those found stealing Cicada's artwork will be blacklisted and reported to a mod.
6. Please keep I n mind that this is also a PG-13 Forum.
7. Please don't guilt trip if you lose a flatsale, event, auction, raffle, ect.
8. Most importantly have FUN!

If need be more rules will be added.

User Image

FAQ

Still in the makes.

User Image

Staff

Owner &Artist- Fried Cicadas
Overlook &Event's Co-Manager- roguecrx
Overlook &Event Staff- Baneful

Is currently looking for more staff send PM if interested : ).
User Image

Events :

User Image

User Image

Projects :

Battle M e z z a's :
Fight your M e z z a against another's to see who's M e z z a is the most dangerous!

User Image

Known Sale Dates :

July 30th- 10 new slots opening.

User Image

Prices :

Want a M e z z a? Though you think it may be way out of your league in price? No need to fear we serve to all with (hopefully) afforable prices : ).
Items &pure, Pure, Items are welcomed to we used as pay also.

The Low Income Catagory : 4k

The M e z z a you would get if your income is low is a generic pet pretty much plain with only one set of wings. You can't customize a generic pet like this with a different hair color or skin color. It most likly will have similar hair &skin color as your avatar. Though as your M e z z a grows you can start to customize it : ).

The Middle Income Catagory : 6k

The M e z z a in this group each have a different marking or tattoo some would say giving it a more personal feature. You can customize these with different hair styles &color's along with skin color &eye color. They will also sometimes come with a rare personality just for you!

The High Income Catagory : 10k

These M e z z a will usually have original markings and intricate designs on clothing. They're pretty rare and are well-know for their strange personalities. They have a lot of specifics in their likes and dislikes.

The Custom Edition Catagory : ??? (See 11th Post)

You will only be able to reiceve a Custom Edition if you win a raffle, contest, or flat.
You can customize these M e z z a done to the bone, &also change the lineart but not derastically : ).

User Image

Story :

A random act of kindness set this creepy &strange egg into my life. Without haste I set to work on hatching the egg to see what possibly could be inside, because I'm sure as hell this isn't no chicken egg. Several days went by &the egg was slowly hatching until one morning I awoke to the feeling of being sufforcated &there sat on my chest a little...well creature. I couldn't explain what it was but it scared the living hell out of me. While I managed to somehow push it off while falling gracefully of the bed &on to the floor, I watched in slight bewilderment &awe as the little guy in turn dived under the covers I periously occupied. Silence rang through the house for a few mintues but it felt like forever till I heard te soft whimpers of the creature from under the blankets. The little guy was crying I was sure of it because I personally hated the sound of it. I'm sure one I might regret this but I just couldn't stand the crying anymore so I nudged the covers back &sat back down on the bed while trying my best to calm the little guy. Then I got to thinking maybe, just maybe I wouldn't regret this...

Stages of the M e z z a so far...

Babe : User Image
Teen :
Young Adult : ??? Adult : ???
Gaurdian : ???
User Image

Owners :

Want information on the next time we open slots/raffles/auction?!
Make Ms.Norma (Fc.'s Event Mule) Your friend so you can get all the good info. on upcoming auctions/raffles/slot openings! : )

There's a limit for now to get started off with-

1- SilverPelt- Babe/Babe
2- Starry Night- babe/babe
3- Xenostatica- babe
4- Presca- babe
5- roguecrx- babe/babe
6- -panda-piss- babe
7- Spunky Dasher- babe/babe
8- ~Kumi Kitty~- babe
9- Tuski Sohma- babe/babe
10- Yiesha- babe/babe
11- Ganty- babe/babe/babe
12- Chibi Sorka- babe/babe
13- Sizzla- babe/babe
14- Ametra- babe
15- Moros- babe
16- Lulu_Tiffany- babe
17- M- babe/babe
18- Matisha- babe
19- Baneful- babe
20- Gallows- babe
21- Wither Wings- babe/babe
22- Pirate Dirge- babe/babe/babe
23- Where we never smile- babe
24- Allure- babe/babe
25- Nopenname- babe
26- Stalk Him- babe
27- lunashock- babe

M e z z a Teens!

Yeisha's Eliza wip-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is what your teen could look like!
Remember send me a PM with clothing information!

User Image

Breeding :

Breeding between M e z z a isn't that hard of a chore but they must be adult &the M e z z a you are breeding them with will stay together until either one of the M e z z a dies or is taken away.

When you breed the M e z z a the offspring will have certain traits from the parents making them all the more rare in the M e z z a world. Also note that if your M e z z a is female &it's mate is female or it's male &it's mate is male you CAN STILL BREED THEM. That is if you want : ).

You can make up to 1-3 M e z z a with only one pair, &if you are just making new little M e z z a's for the sole perpouse of selling them in an auction or a flat PM me &I will put them up for auction for you. Also you can give off the baby M e z z a to a friend or relative if you can't handle the child anymore. Make sure you PM me before you do this though.

Mix Breeding :

Mix breeding is totally random, so don't be depressed if your first child isn't a mix breed you still have two more tries &one or both of them will be a mix breed : ).

Prices for Breeding :

Please note from breeding to occur you will need the wishful strawberry item which you can pick-up in the item shop : ).

Same Breed : 500g from both parents.

Mixed Breed : 1k from both parents.

Placing a couple together on one template : 250g from both parents.
User Image

Items :

User Image

1- Wishful Strawberry :
Price- 100g
Description- The wishful Strawberry is a sign of marriage not only it is delicious but it's proof that your taken!

2- Rice Ball :
Price- 20g
Description- Your M e z z a needs to eat now &then so why not give him/her something healthy to snak on?

3- Gift Box :
Price- ???
Description- When you receive a Gift box you can choose any Gaian Item or non-Gaian Item for your M e z z a to wear! Note this is totally random gift.
User Image

Customization :

Use this only if you chose a high or medium income pet!

Good Order
Username : Fried Cicadas
Name of Pet : M e z z a
Dislikes : Veggie's &Being alone
Personality : Clam &Kind, but can have a temper
Demonic or Angelic or other? : Demonic
Male or Female? : Male
Basic colors : Hair- Blue/Gray, Skin- Non-Tan
Markings/Tattoo's : None
Clothes : None
Price : 4k

I will Edit things if they are too long or unessacary.

Order Form :

This order form is used for BOTH GENERAL &CUSTOMIZATION!

Username :
Name of Pet :
Personality :
Demonic or Angelic, or other? :
Male or Female? :
Basic color :
Markings/tattoos :
Clothes :
Price :

Please note DO NOT FILL OUT THE CLOTHING SECTION!
&Gender of a M e z z a is up to you post it in the form somewhere.

User Image

This is what your M e z z a could look like.

M e z z a's also need attention the way you provide for them &give them items will give your M e z z a a better personality. I'm not forcing you to RP with your M e z z a's but it's a fun way to personalize them better &give them more people to interact with : ).

User Image

Affiliation :

Other Links :

Link us!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9202097][img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/505/link27og.png[/img][/url]

User Image

White List :

The people who go on the white list are those who have mulitple pets, &are kind to others.
I hope to have alot here one day. : )

Fried Cicadas
Spunky Dasher- I'd like to thank very much for the lovly banners that now dot this thread. :3
A very wonderful job &thank you very much biggrin !

User Image

Donations :

Those kind folk you love to donate go here &we thank you! :3

User Image

Black List :

Don't get here period.
Free Space

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash