Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200

We have merged with Bobettas Bumpers. This bumping service will not longer be open.
If you wish to order bumps or apply to be a bumper, I strongly suggest you go to our new service.
We will appreciate anyone coming our way. Thank you.

Bobetta's ChinChin Bumpers

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

User ImageShop Status: Open.
User ImageOrder Status: Accepting 0 orders.
User ImageWaiting List: Open for 0 orders.

User Image

We have been open and serving customer's since:
User ImageJuly 23, 2005!

Served:
User Image510 customers and up

Bumped:
User Image352,050 times and up

User ImageOwner -
xxFallenAngel88xx
User ImageAssistant's - Kiss of Frost

If you have any questions or concerns about anything you are to contact either one of those people stated above.

User Image

User ImageBribe Slot For Immediate Bumping(5g Per Bump) - Full

User ImageBribe Slot for More Than 1000 Bumps (5g Per Bump) - Full

User ImageSlot - Empty

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200

User Image

User ImagePost 1 - Introduction
User ImagePost 2 - Service Info/Status and Waiting List
User ImagePost 3 - Table of Contents
User ImagePost 4 - Ordering Info. and Prices
User ImagePost 5 - Past Customers and Comments
User ImagePost 6 - Ordering Form
User ImagePost 7 - Bumper Information
User ImagePost 8 - Payday Info.
User ImagePost 9 - Bumper App. Form
User ImagePost 10 - Bumper List
User ImagePost 11 - Affiliates
User ImagePost 12 - Banners
User ImagePost 13 - Reserved
User ImagePost 14 - Reserved

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

Ordering prices are as follows:

1 - 500 Bumps: 2g Per Bump
501 - 1000 Bumps:
3g Per Bump

Bribe Slot For Immediate Bumping (Only ONE):
5g Per Bump (Go on the customer list instead of waiting list when we aren't taking orders)

Bribe Slot for More Than 1000 Bumps (Only ONE): 5g Per Bump (Order more bumps then the maximum)

User ImageIMPORTANT: Repeat customers and charity's get a special discount of 2g per bump, even if they order over 500 and under 1000 bumps.User Image

User Image

User ImageIf you ever have a problem with a bumper or anything with this bumping service, contact xxFallenAngel88xx do not take it up with a bumper personally and I will deal with them as necessary.User Image

User Image1. Unless you give a specific time limit and we don't do the amount of bumps before it... We don't refund your remaining amount of bumps, you have the option of switching them over to a new thread or put them on hold until you want us to finish them.

User Image2. If you have a bumping contest that is very active in your thread or just active friends/customers and what not and multiple pages get done a day; please don't hire us. It's a major pain to have to go through pages of bumps just to find our last bump to continue from.

User Image3. We don't bump a specific amount of time per day, it is a set number and you can put a limit of how many times we bump a day but we don't bump a certain amount.

User Image4. We will not bump between specific times (Example: between 3-10 EST).

User Image5. We won't bump more then 1-4 minutes apart, it caused to many problems before because it takes too long.

User Image6. You cannot order under 100 bumps.

User Image7. We no longer want big bump orders so therefore you cannot order over 1000. If you really "need" to, it is 5g a bump.

User Image8. Don't order 1000 bumps and expect them to be done in a few days, we are a busy bumping service with many orders and need a reasonable time limit. The times provided are just to be safe because we don't want unsatisfied customers if we cannot complete the bumps on time.

250 Bumps = 5 days minimum,
500 Bumps = 1 week and 1/2 minimum,
750 Bumps = 2 weeks minimum,
1000 Bumps = 2 weeks and 1/2 minimum.

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

To see a list of all our past customers and bumps we've done go to: Past Customers

User Image
Grimm Atlantic
The bumpers were incredibly dedicated, and my order was finished quickly and efficiently. The owner is also very courteous and nice (:

User Image
oOXx-Kiki-xXOo
Thank you very much for your service. I was glad that the bumpers you sent were friendly. My partner ordered bumps from another service and the bumper wouldn't talk to us at all and never completed there order. You guys really helped me a lot thanks!

User Image
Ceroe Hiem
You guys were really quick to complete my order, thanks again!

User Image
The Deadly Secret
One of their bumpers didn't show up for a long period of time, since I had ordered from them before I was not frustrated. Without even discussing much of the issue other than pointing out that fact, the shop owner gave me an additional amount of bumps. I didn't even notice until I looked and I appreciated that. Thanks!

User Image
Lady Aralien
Fallen, her assistants and her team do an excellent job of bumping order threads. Customer service is top notch and so it the adherence to order preferences. Everytime I work with these bumpers I get multiple orders in my Minishop. At only 2g per bump, the value of what you get is amazing! Bumpers are always friendly and get the job done. ChinChin's is my favorite bumping service.

User Image
vicious beauty
The bumping service was amazing, darling! Each bumper was quite friendly, and I even had the pleasure of doing business with the owner, xxFallenAngel88xx. I highly recommend this shop in the bumping service category.The ChinChin Bumpers have been absolutely lovely, darlings. Each CCB employee was quite sweet to both C & V staff and customers. I am quite pleased with the bumping service. With CCB being both prompt and friendly, the Queen approves.

User Image
ImmuhFirinMahMUFFIN
The workers were very quick on their feet and got the job done well. They didn't wait too long on my order and they were polite about it as well.

User Image
Spirrow
I won 500 free bumps after ordering 2000! They have a highly trained staff who diligently bump your thread! I will definitely go to Chin-Chin Bumpers for all of my bumping needs!

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

User ImageYou must copy the form code below when ordering. If we are not open for orders then still fill it out and state at the bottom you would like to be put on the waiting list

User ImageWhen ordering please use this form and post it in the main thread, Do not pm to xxFallenAngel88xx or anyone else. When sending a trade, send it to xxFallenAngel88xx only and right as soon as you've posted your order.

User ImageThis is the details to what you need to include in your order form SPECIFICALLY, after this part will be the actual order form that you copy/paste, fill out and post in the thread.

I Want ChinChin Bumpers!!!

*Customer's Gaia Name: (Your user name)
*Repeat customer?: (Honest answer of yes or no)
*Ordered Bumps: (Put number of bumps ordered only)
*Link to bump: (Put actual url and not words linked or banner)
*Preferences: (Example: Talk to people in thread, contact customer when there's a new order...)
*Time limit (Until what date max)
*Would you like to offer freebies/discounts? if so, what?: (If you're willing to offer something free for the bumpers or some sort of discount on your shop if able to)
*Would you like to be added to the waiting list?: (If orders are full but you would like to be able to have your thread bumped as soon as possible this is what you say yes to)

[color=crimson][u][b][size=16]I Want ChinChin Bumpers!!![/size][/b][/u][/color]

[color=indigo][b]*Customer's Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]*Repeat customer?:[/b]
[b]*Ordered Bumps:[/b]
[b]*Link to bump:[/b]
[b]*Preferences:[/b]
[b]*Time limit: [/b]
[b]*Freebies/Discounts:[/b]
[b]*Would you like to be added to the waiting list?:[/b]
[/color]

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

Do not apply if you don't intend on becoming a dedicated bumper and following the rules. Read the rules carefully; Otherwise you will have an X removed beside your name and once down to zero, you lose your job.

User ImageREAD, THE BUMPER STEPS. (In the guild)User Image

User ImageIf you do not show up to work within 2 days of being hired without notice, you will lose your job.

User ImageMule accounts are allowed as long as not all the orders are taken up.

User ImageALL bumper must check the "Order Status" sticky in guild before bumping to make sure the bump counts are correct.

User ImageA minimum of 100 bumps a week is required to remain a ChinChin bumper.

User ImageMust put banner or link that is linked to The ChinChin Bumpers main thread in your signature.

User ImagePost in this thread which job you're going to bump before you start bumping it, then post back in here when you are done bumping... ect. Look at the "Bumper steps" sticky in the guild for how.

User ImageAll bumps need to be numbered (not just your own, but continue
from the last ChinChin bumper's bump)

User ImageMust use custom "ChinChin Bump" while bumping order's
to avoid confusion with other bumping services.

User ImageYou are required to be polite with the customers and visitors of the thread you bump.

User ImageEvery time an order is complete you must let me know in the guilds "Customers List" sticky by posting it is complete.

User ImageWhen an order is complete, the bumper who completed it
is to quote their last post and write:

Your order from The ChinChin Bumper's is now complete.
We hope you enjoyed our services.
(WRITE # OF BUMPS) bumps in total!
Please order from us again.
Thanks smile

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

User Image1k tip for new bumpers that apply info.: You must bump with us for at least 1 week and do the minimum of 100 bumps in order to receive the 1000g tip. I am not going to throw 1k around at anyone who just apply's.User Image

User ImageIf you have been hired as a bumper and there's a day or so left before payday you don't have to do the minimum requirement of 100 bumps a week, you can worry about that the following week.

User ImagePayday will be EVERY sunday.

User ImageYou must post your total of bumps you make every sunday
in the "Payday For Bumps" post in the guild.

User ImageIf you are caught lying on how many Bumps you have made,
your payment will be deducted by at least 25% - 50% off.

User ImageBumpers are paid according to how many bumps they make:

1 - 500 Bumps: 2g Per Bump
501 - 1000 Bumps:
2.5g Per Bump
1001 - 1500 Bumps:
3g Per Bump
1501 – 2000 Bumps:
3.5g Per Bump

User Image

The minimum requirement for bumps is 100 bumps a weeks. In order to encourage bumpers to reach their min. Tips are as follows, anyone who does...

100 bumps will receive a 150g tip (only once)

and if they go up to 200 bumps or more they will get the tip for 100 bumps and whatever amount they go up to.

200 bumps: 250g tip (only once)
300 bumps: 350g tip (only once)
400 bumps: 450g tip (only once)
500 bumps: 550g tip (only once)
600 bumps: 650g tip (only once)
700 bumps: 750g tip (only once)
800 bumps: 850g tip (only once)
900 bumps: 950g tip (only once)
1000 bumps: 1050g tip (only once)

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

*DO NOT PM THIS APPLICATION TO ANYONE, POST IT IN THIS THREAD!

User ImageMake sure to read the post 7 (Bumper Steps), there is very important information there and if you don't follow something in it, it could lead up to you not getting this job. It's simple, just read that whole post.

User ImageDon't bother applying if you already have a job on gaia which takes your time and you will not be as commited to us. Once your with us, stay with us, if you feel like being a bumper elsewhere so be it but quit your job here because we only want dedicated bumpers.

User ImageYou must apply with the account you will be using to bump but you can't have more then 2 different accounts. This is the information on all questions. first of all, all questions must be answered, no exeptions.

User Image

(*Do you have another job on gaia?: ) I only ask this because sometimes when bumpers apply here and have another job they aren't as active. So, if you have another job, please tell me where.

(*How many hours a day are you on?: ) On average how many hours do you spend on gaia a day.

(*How many bumps can you do per day?: ) Must be able to do atleast 100 bumps minimum in a week, if you can do more? even better!

(*Have you read the bumpers rules and agree?: ) You have to make sure you read all the bumpers rules, payday info and just plain rules before applying so you know what to do.

(*Will you be using a mule account? If so, what's the account name?: ) Mule accounts are allowed but we need to know the name to invite you into the guild.

(*Are you able to understand exactly how to do this job?) Sure, reading the rules is very easy but actually understanding them and knowing how to bump and such is another thing, if you understand say, "yes", if you don't then say "no" and specify what you need information on.

(*How did you hear from us?: ) Basically, we want to know where you found us. We want to know which advertising has worked the best for us.

Application form :

[color=blue][u][b][size=16][color=crimson]I Want To Be A ChinChin Bumper!!![/color][/size][/b][/u]
[color=indigo]
[b]*Do you have another job on gaia?:[/b]
[b]*How many hours a day are you on?:[/b]
[b]*How many bumps can you do per day?:[/b]
[b]*Will you be using a mule account? If so, what's the account name?:[/b]
[b]*Have you read the rules/workers duties and agree?:[/b]
[b]*Are you able to understand exactly how to do this job?:[/b]
[b]*How did you hear from us?:[/b][/color]

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

Everyone starts of with 3 X's for strikes and 3 X's for vacations.
The X's for vacations is the number of vacations one can have.
The strikes represents how good a job a bumper is doing in general. Examples of things you can lose X's for.

User ImageIf you don't do the required 100 bumps a week without notifying me why.
User ImageIf you don't post which order your bumping in the main thread.
User ImageIf you don't obey the rules.
User ImageIf you don't obey customer job preferences.
User ImageIf you don't have a banner or link to us in their signature.
User ImageIf you don't use custom ChinChin bumps.

User Image

alex999139 -

Strikes: [X], [X], [X] Vacations: [X], [X], [X]

Angel on Fire 31 - (*On Hiatus*)

Apple Blossom19 - (*On Hiatus*)

bookwriter -

Darkangel212 (*On Hiatus*) -

iamthenextbest (*Mule* x__B E S Tx) -

Kiss of Frost (*On Semi Hiatus*) -

KurimusonChishio -

Lady Miyo (*Mule* mellow_miyo_yellow) -

Lady Shadow the Hakkari (*Mule* Rat Princess Lucy) -

Reiko Setsuna (*Mule* ChiasaWeasley) -

Silvery Heaven (*Mule* Kittiekattie101) (*On Hiatus*) -

Thungoldyia -

xWaRlOcK666x -

Yarmi -

II Lilium II (*Mule* II Lilium_2 II) -

II-ToxicNightmare-II (*Mule* iD i s c o B i s c u i t) -

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://snipurl.com/n5mzq][IMG]http://snipurl.com/n5n1z[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://snipurl.com/n5mzq][IMG]http://snipurl.com/n5n3i[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://snipurl.com/n5mzq][IMG]http://snipurl.com/n5n7m[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://snipurl.com/n5mzq][IMG]http://snipurl.com/n5nac[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://snipurl.com/n5mzq][IMG]http://snipurl.com/n5nci[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://snipurl.com/n5mzq][IMG]http://snipurl.com/n5ned[/IMG][/url]

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200

Gracious Vampire

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200

Quick Reply