Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TO GREENBEAR'S AVI DOODLE SHOP!
Here you can get an image of your avatar!
The pictures are 200 pixels tall and can feature your character(s) doing almost anything! They are pen-inked and colored with prisma markers drawn and colored digitally until my scanner is fixed. You can get two types, full body or waist up, for a low 250g!

Sound good? Check post 3 for details!

Announcements:
Store is CLOSED!

as of 2008 THIS STORE IS PRONOUNCED DOA
I just have no more interest in doing tiny cheap doodles for gaia on top of all the other stuff I have to do in normal life. so. visitors, holla, thanks for stopping by, have a nice life. Patrons, will be getting a bigass picture, done up like a real portrait because that is less work for me than trying to figure out who sent what where when and i'm ignorant about gaia's tools since i haven't used the site in what, a year? two years? I suck. I know, it's ok.

I'd still like to use gaia occasionally i think but not as a store. Maybe to do art for friends as i get time after i get the patrons all out of my conscience. I'll be taking down the order info and everything in this thread except the list of people i own a picture to. pictures will be at least 500 pixels tall, of whatever your current avatar looks like right this minute, and colored.

cheese_whine

3/2/07 - Welcome Tekar to Patrons! she's donated a lovely february sealed envelope, so give her some hugs for that determination to be one of you special people!

2/18/07 -Patrons List Closed thank you everyone who has donated and supported this store to date I seriously love you all! I'm closing patrons list so it doesn't get out of hand for me, but if you are just desperate to have that option of a 400 px doodle and be a patron I make exceptions for February CURRENT MONTHLY sealed envelopes, worth 20 pics.
other outstanding bribes negotiable with PM, but I'm very reluctant to add new people.

Visitors still welcome, 200 px doodles are still well done to the best of my ability. The list is closed temporarily while I finish backorders from me missing days due to illness. Hello and Welcome to any visitors, i love you for stopping by. biggrin

-Welcome Faerie-Ishee and JustaBinaryNumber to our Patrons!

2/14/07- THIS IS THE LAST MONTH I'M ACCEPTING NEW PATRONS!
If you think you ever want to get in on the special deals my Patrons get, now your last chance as I'm closing the list in March. Visitors' List will still be active, though! I love meeting and drawing new people.

Valentine's Coupon!- all Patrons have been mailed a special Valentine's Day coupon. (If you didn't get one, it's because gaia told me it couldn't find you so i think you changed your names. PM me to get yours.) They do not expire until you use it. <3 Thank you all for you're support and patience with me.

Doodles- All doodles are near done, I'll be mailing them out the rest of the week as my time permits. I do apologise they got so behind, it sucks to get sick! razz

1/12/07- NEW PATRONS! Storme, s x p h i e, CottonCandiedMule, Ariieiyu, t o x i c`, and Whirrr.CLicK! Welcome and thank you! and now TalFen too! welcome to Cupcake Bones as well!
1/12/07-I AM BACK!
After a year's hiatus, I am coming back to gaia and I am coming back to you! Some news from the past year:
> My sister had a beautiful baby girl, and she's 13 months old now! I love my niece to pieces heart but i also help take care of her. This will make my gaia time once a day most likely.
> My computer with all your lovely recorded info died some months ago. It got hit through my phone line in a sudden storm two seconds before I could unplug it. So I have no idea what I owe and I'm wiping the slate clean. THose that had their name in the lists will still get a free doodle of any kind with someone or a pet if they'd like. To see if you're in the list go to post 10.
> New images will be drawn on computer for a while, my scanner is having some issues this month that I can working on getting fixed. (note to self: kicking it does not help!)
I'll be going through and playing catch up this week. Further updates to come! I missed you guys!

If anyone has any questions, comments, or complaints (which are ok and understandable) feel free to PM me about them! As always, if you get sick of waiting and want a refund of anything you gave me, just say so. You can cancel your order any time before you get the sample.

year of 2006- i vanished from the gaia planet and nothing got done. I do apologise for that. I did a lot of travelling this year.

11/15/05- We have two new Patrons, Mr. Faerie and W4Si4N Jacktech 690!
7/27/05- Patrons be sure to check out page 47 and get in on the DDR Group Picture! Send your info to Flyta or LilChaosKitten, they're organizing it!
7/12/05 - What was called the Donator list is now the Patron list. Patrons are those who have given items to pre-pay for many doodles.
7/1/05 OLD THREAD FOUND! Thank you Nao-San! I'm going to close my old thread, and continue to run this one since its all clean and current.

Navigation:
1st post: Welcome & Announcements!
2nd post: Samples!
3rd post: Order Form and Pricing Info!
4th post: Available Slots!
5th post: Patron Rates and Gifts Given!
6th post: Past Customers!
7th post: ~glomps~
8th post: LINKS TO VISIT! (because they're shiney!)
9th post: ~Link Me!~
10th post: ~Old Doodles Owed~
11th post: ~self-involved trivia~

Rules:
* All normal Gaia-Online rules and TOS apply here.
* Don't advertise your shop in thread. PM me about it, I may add your link! (sigs are excused of course)
* BUMPS are good. Just don't fill a page with them biggrin I want to be able to find people's orders.
* Keep all disagreements civil. I love everyone who visits me equally.
* This is a PG-13 shop. (mostly wink ) Anything beyond Pg-13 should make sure it doesn't violate Gaia-Online's Terms of Service.

Anything here on the first page of the thread is subject to be re-written for better clarification or improvement, without prior notification. Any deals made before an edit are grandfathered in, and not subject to the new change.
baleeted!
My goal is 5-7 days between orders started and Doodles recieved. I generally work on them in the early morning and/or late evenings. (That's the only reason they take so long.)

Visitor's List: -FULL-
1. Faerie-KK [sent]
2. [chocolate.chipped] (w/friend) [sketched]
3. [ .LOST HEAVEN. ] (w/ 2 friends) [sketched]

Patrons' List:

TalFen (page 311)
1. Talfen [200] [sketched]
LilChaosKitten
1. Damean [200] [sketched]
2. Patron Project: DDR Party! (page 325) [paid by chaos- 500px]
3. Binary w/ CCM [coupon]
Sen Lee
1. Sen Lee w/ 8 friends [400] [sketched]
JackTech360
1. minion630 w/ samara way [coupon]
x.Skada.x
1. skada (w/ flyta) [coupon]
[Were.Bunny]
1. were.bunny w/ Rosaline Cheree [200]
JustaBinaryNumber
1. Binary w/ chaos [coupon] [sketched]
CottonCandiedMule
1. CCM w/ chaos [coupon]

Getting Approval:

* If, for any reason, you can not see your Preview or Final copy I send you, just let me know and I'll fix it.
* If your name is in the 'Getting Approved' box and you have not recieved a letter in your PM box, please tell me so I can re-send it.

2+ weeks, no response, please PM me: sad
Think you might want more than one doodle? Rather pay with items than gold?
These are items I will take instead of gold! Some will get you enough pre-paid-worth of doodles to last you all year! Be a shop patron!

*some things I will take double of. Just ask.

PATRONS LISTS FULL the only way on now is for a february sealed envelope- worth 20 pics.

rolleyes *Some prices were quoted from Marketplace, and may not be real value. You still get an unholy amount of Doodles, though! ^^

Brown Gunner Hat *1,800gold= 7 pictures
Brown Gunner Pants *1,300g= 6 pics
Coal Gunner Coat *3,000g= 12 pics
Copper Penny Pinstripe Vest *2,230g= 9 pics
Pop Top Gold Coat *1,700g= 7 pics
Green Ska Coat *5,900g= 24 pics
Lex's Blue Gloves *900g =4 pics
Raptor Wind Horns *13,000gold =52 pictures!
Raptor Wind Top *2,500g =10 pics
Raptor Wind Pants *3200g =13 pics
Raptor Wind Boots *2,200g =9 pics
Hard Shell Pack *20,000g= 80 pics!
Sari Asoo *4,500 gold= 18 pics
Soh Sari *4,500= 18 pics
Veli Sari *4,500= 18 pics
ORLY Hat *12,400 gold = 50 pics
Sandleather Glamrock Belt *5,007= 20 pics
Olive Loose Cotton Cargo Pants *500g.=2 pics
Ducky *25000g = 100 pics!
Prism Butterfly Mantilla (Any) *6000g= 24 pics!
Soldat Sand Boots *7250g =29 pics.
Brown Loose Cotton Cargo Pants *700g =3 pics.
#603913 Complex Jacket *9131g =36 pics.
Pilot's Goggles *4444g =17pics.
Sand Summer Top *100g =1 pic.
Red Paintbrush *500g =2 pics.
Leather Sketchbook *850g =3 pics.
Yellow Candy Striped Stockings *444g= 2 pics.
Chairo Cache Shades *3750g =15 pics.

NEW! Patrons can use their pre-paid pics in bunches to get BIGGER pictures! 10 pics= one 400 pixel tall doodle. 20 pics = one 500 px doodle! (add 10 pics for extra people or animals)

heart Patrons! heart
4laugh AieNNe! 24 pics ...........used 0.
_______ Phonenix Circlet= 24
4laugh Ariieiyu! 12 pics...........used 10.
_______Coal Gunner Coat = 12
4laugh CottonCandiedMule! 72pics ...........used 10.
_______Soh Sari= 18 pics
_______ Striped White Polo= 3 pics
_______ Sandleather Glamrock Belt = 20 pics
_______ Silver Locket= 4 pics
_______ Lawl And Order Belt= 4 pics
_______ 250goldtoroundthenumber=1 pic
_______ Raptor Wind Pants= 13 pics
_______ Raptor Wind Boots= 9 pics

4laugh Cupcake Bones! 7 pics.............used 0.
_______ Brown Gunner Hat= 7
4laugh Faerie-Ishee! 7 pics.............used 0.
_______Pop Top Gold Coat =7 pics
4laugh Flyta! 22 pics.........used 12. (1 owed)
_______Chestplate of Arachne= 22
4laugh Gleason! 70 pics .............used 0. (1 owed)
_______ Kiki Kitty (2nd) =70
4laugh Leyndrasha!
_______Letter: Bone Dragon Helmet= 24 pics ......used 1.
4laugh LilChaosKitten! 318 pics........used 26. (4 owed)
_______Ducky = 100 pics!
_______Kiki Kitty =70
_______Red Paintbrush= 2
_______Yellow Candy Striped Stockings=2
_______Prism Butterfly Mantilla= 24
_______Pilot's Goggles= 17
_______Chairo Cache Shades= 15
_______Sari Asoo= 18 pics
_______Veli Sari= 18 pics
_______Raptor Wind Horns = 52 pictures

4laugh Machiko! 26 pics ...........used 0. (1 owed)
_______Monkey Pajamas= 26
4laugh Mr. Faerie! 36 pics........used 0.
_______ #603913 Complex Jacket =36
4laugh JackTech360! 29 pics........used 0.
_______Soldat Sand Boots= 29
4laugh JustaBinaryNumber! 39 pics........used 0.
_______Copper Penny Pinstripe Vest= 9 pics
_______Green Ska Coat= 24 pics
_______Brown Gunner Pants= 6 pics

4laugh once.upon.a.dream! 4 pics.......used 2 (2 owed)
_______Sand Summer top= 1
_______sketchbook= 3

4laugh [ P P E ]! 24 pics.......used 1. (3 owed)
_______Fox Tail= 24
4laugh x.Skada.x! 133 pics.......used 1. (2 owed)
_______Brown Loose Cotton Cargo Pants= 3
_______ORLY Hat = 50 pics
_______Hard Shell Pack *20,000g= 80 pics

4laugh Sen Lee! 12 pics.........used 10.
_______Coal Gunner Coat = 12
4laugh Storme! 2 pics.......used 0.
_______Olive Loose Cotton Cargo Pants= 2
4laugh s x p h i e! 18 pics..........used 8.
_______ Soh Sari= 18 pics
4laugh TalFen! 10 pics..........used 1.
_______Raptor Wind Top = 10 pics
4laugh Tekar! 20 pics............ used 0.
_______Feb sealed Envelope! = 20 pics
4laugh t o x i c `! 4 pics...........used 1.
_______Lex's Blue Gloves= 4
4laugh [Were.Bunny]! 86 pics..........used 64. (2 owed)
_______Cat-tail= 8
_______Coon tail= 8
_______Found old thread!= 20
_______mass donate suprise= 50

4laugh Whirrr.CLicK! 4 pics.......used 0.
_______Lex's Blue Gloves= 4

heart Gifts! heart
These are items I've gotten in tips or as gifts.
blaugh Dreamcatcher_wolf_tribal! Black Goth Skirt!
blaugh Flyta! KoNfUZeD PiNk ShOeS!
blaugh Flyta! Fresh Taj Top!
blaugh Flyta! Blush Taj Top!
blaugh Gleason! Sealed Envelope: Solar Helm!
blaugh LilChaosKitten! G-LOL Orange Gown!
blaugh LilChaosKitten! Lichen Tundra Coat!
blaugh Machiko! Jack's Grab-Bag: Really Jacked Up Shirt!
blaugh RebornIzzy! Grey Rough Walking Shoe!
blaugh SuicidaL_RaGe! Trunk: Skull Biker Helmet!
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! Those Red 90's Pants!
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! cowhide santa hat
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! long bull horns
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! luck star (2)
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! water meat (2)
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! spirited 2k6 candy cane
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! spirited 2k6 gift bag
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! neutral starter fridge
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! kitchen bar table
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! panda rug
blaugh [Were.Bunny]! side wood table
PAID IN FULL:
[2007:] (patrons not listed now, they'll stay up top in their own section)

s x p h i e [1] heart , Thraeyo [1] heart heart heart , Sen Lee [1] heart , [chocolate-chipped] (w/ 3 friends) [1] heart heart , Faerie-Ishee [1] heart ,

------

TrOuBlE_kItTiE [1] heart !!!!, BeeBrittney (w/ Metal Child) [2] heart , xx sub-goro xx (w/ friend) [1] heart , Cowpuppy [1], AieNNe (w/ crim) [1] heart , Candylover90 [1], bunny_hop_hop [1], Nao-San (w/ CatDemonGoddess13, xxSorrowfulxxRainxx, xXForbiddenChildXx) [1], Nao-San (w/ me) [1] [ad]
LilChaosKitten [1], Dreamcatcher_wolf_tribal [1] heart , Volphie (w/[CloudStrife], Teh Archy, Daisuke - chan, and Lukainy) [1] heart , Leyndrasha [1], Machiko [1] heart , Flyta [1], ash2004213 [1], Flyta [1], .~`AV`~. [1] heart , RebornIzzy [1] heart , dark_skada [1], dark_skada [1], [~Tempest Trine~] [1] heart , crimsonryderz [1], Teh Halo [1], dark_skada [1], EtherealSeraphim [1] heart , pharoahsqueen [1], mellomess [1], WolfeShade [1], [.Aoi.] [1] heart , Akyo7 [1], RebornIzzy [1] heart ,

------
rolling_over [1], Heavenly_Demonic [1], LilChaosKitten [4] heart !!, Kawaii Kokezaru (w/Kiaeta) [1], Nao-San [1], Angel_Assassin15 [1], Emelyn [1], MiwakuSaru [1], TiltedHaloPs44 (w/ Kei Asaki) heart , Terick The Trickster [1] heart , +[Crystal Oasis]+ [1] heart , esantiago7292 [1], xXxInarixXx [1] heart , CanDy_GiRl25 [1], LilChaosKitten [1] heart , Nao-San (w/ Ichiro Yamato&Damonic Kimiko-Chan) [1], PinkPanther103 [1], Leris (w/ Sasomi) [1], Battleaxe [1], Harle Skuld [1] heart , Cast Iron Fiddler [1] heart , CursedRose [1], MiwakuSaru [1], ~Hailey~Moon~ [2], Perri Indiya [1], SuicidaL_RaGe [1] heart , Imp of God (w/MoonlitSin) [1], Hedvig [1], Rampant Rainbow [1] heart , V!CK! [1], BeeBrittney [1], Rage Beat (penny/kogan) [1], Rage Beat [1] heart , Faeyas [1], Flyta [1], LilChoasKitten [1] heart !, Dragonofplanets [1], Magyk [1], Kenshi Takuya [1] heart !, Flyta [1]

*Hearts indicate donations or tips.
If your name is not here a day after you recieve your final image, please PM so I can fix that! :3
heart heart GLOMPS! heart heart
(This is added to radomly, but soon enough you'll probably be here! ^_^)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nao-San! glomps for the gifts and a kiss for finding my dead thread!

LilChaosKitten! glomps all over for so many orders and then the Kiki!

Flyta! glomps for the spider suit! (Leiloa appreciates it!)

AieNNe! OMG a Phoenix Circlet!

MiwakuSaru! glomp for being such a nice guy!

Posh Michael! glomp for the nifty fox tail!
Links to Cool Shops and Other Neat Things!
(Want me to link you? Just PM me! biggrin )

Really Neat Mini-Shops!:
Your Name in Ancient Tagalog
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image

Art Shops!
I totally want to support fellow art-types and these are some I think you should GO VISIT!
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Neat Links:
Rue's Lotto
Nao-San's Quest
Flyta's Quest

Neat Things I Bought!
Like these? Want one of your own? They're all inexpensive toys from the shops in the links above! Go Get Some!
Greenbear in Ancient Tagalog!
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image
Visitor's List (owe 1 free doodle)
Come to me my lambs.
Matasha
i am retarded (owe 3)
Xual
Sesshoumaru Kit
Meiiko

Patrons' List:
Flyta 4.
Gleason: 1.
LilChaosKitten: 4.
Machiko: 1. Machiko
Were.Bunny: 2.
once.upon.a.dream: 2.
[ P P E ]: 3.
x.Skada.x: 2.

Patron Project: DDR Party!
sponsored by Flyta and LilChaosKitten!

TO redeem your free doodle just Pm me with what you want smile
About Me!

I live in a very rural area and use a horrible dial-up connection. If my response time is slow, that is generally the reason.

I have two gaian avatars, Greenbear and Leiloa.
> Greenbear is for this thread alone, so any questions, comments and complaints should go to this account. She is my artsy, one-eyed monkey-bird self. biggrin
> Leiloa is a spare av I rarely use but much heart anyway. She is my B-Movie Space Cadet self. I only mention her because sometimes I draw her with Greenbear (who I also call Gigi).

If you want to chat/ask questions about anything in this thread, just PM me!
OK, I'm making this my new thread. Please read or re-read this page for current information.

6/27/05 6:35 PM, EST:
In light of the migration that ate my thread, I created this thread to be my shop. If you happen to find my previous shop (because they said all poofed threads should eventually come back), I will award you 20 free doodles to be the first person to send me a link to it. won

Questionable Genius

I would like my pose to be like the on in Sample 4, hugging my kitty. Um I want a cute, happy expression^^ My avie has blue eyes and I'd like it full length please.
Don't have the time to order anything, so Kudos on the good doodle shop and...

Good Luck Bump mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces