Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pleesed to annouce that we are now open for bissness.

Vicars:

Kingfisher
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sits and waights for costermers
kingfisher
The Gaia Marriage Company is pleased to marry anyone who comes to our doors. With our marriage certificates and wedding photographers, we will do everything in our power to make you and your partner have a good marriage together.

You will receive a marriage certificate, wedding photographs and a cake. We also provide a honeymoon suite for an extra price.

Pricing:
1000g for couples (thats 500g per person)

1500g For people and things that are not human (ie a cat)

500g for the honeymoon suite.

Thats a low price and all inclusive.

We can now organize a suite for you to be married in. This is for the price of the outfit and 50g for every 1000g that the suit costs. We hope that you will spend long years together in your marriage.

Pleased to announce that we are now open for business.

Quote:
sits and waits for customers

You spelt pretty much everything wrong. I don't know if anyone would want someone illiterate to organize their weddings. :3
Work on your spelling. How old are you? Two? <<
this is not going to go knowheres you know?
Kyoka Chan

You spelt pretty much everything wrong. I don't know if anyone would want someone illiterate to organize their weddings. :3
Work on your spelling. How old are you? Two? <<

thanks for you concern, but the reson is in my sig.

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
well, good luck with this, you may use a dictionary or ask if someone can help you blaugh heart
slighter
this is not going to go knowheres you know?

maby not.
If that is so, then why do you even bother with making a shop? I think people like it a whole lot better when you can SPELL.
ChiniChini
well, good luck with this, you may use a dictionary or ask if someone can help you blaugh heart
love your avatar
Kyoka Chan
If that is so, then why do you even bother with making a shop? I think people like it a whole lot better when you can SPELL.

you can't blame a guy for trying can ya?
kingfisher
Kyoka Chan

Well, at least I could understand what you were trying to say.

Good luck! <3
Kyoka Chan
kingfisher
Kyoka Chan

Well, at least I could understand what you were trying to say.

Good luck! <3

thank you, can't be perfect all the time can ya! 3nodding
some people are just so quick to open up their mouths...without even thinking about it first. Even if he was 2 yrs old....why would you make fun of his spelling????((who cares neutral ))

I think king is doing a great job and good luck to you, though things were spelled wrong i could understand all of it.

Good luck heart
Joli_Minet
some people are just so quick to open up their mouths...without even thinking about it first. Even if he was 2 yrs old....why would you make fun of his spelling????((who cares neutral ))

I think king is doing a great job and good luck to you, though things were spelled wrong i could understand all of it.

Good luck heart

thankyou very mutch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas