Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Lunatic

Welcome to my first even Gaia Art Auction!

I've created Gaian Avatar art before (see 2nd post for samples) but only for set amounts. This time around, because I am questing for my devil tail (and also due to the advice of some weathered Gaians) I am offering my services via auction.

Bidding will start today May 16th and end in one month; June 16th*.

Post 2 - Samples
Post 3 - Rules and Exceptions*
Post 4 - Current High Bids

Vermillion Lunatic

Main Gallery is here.

- take especial note of the Moonblossom image as it is the one that is most recent and most relative to what the winners will recieve -

User Image
Full View

User Image
Full View

User Image
Full View

Vermillion Lunatic

I will accept the top three final bids as Highest Bid, Second Highest Bid and Third Highest Bid places.

I will not draw pr0n although I don't mind 'suggestive' poses as long as there are no naughty bits showing. scream

Artwork will be created using the variety of graphics programs I have at my disposal (most notably Painter Classic and Paint Shop Pro) in conjunction with my trusty Wacom drawing tablet. Winners will recieve as follows;

Highest Bid: 1 full colour 900X1000 image of up to three characters (including pets) + two smaller size images of the same artwork suitable for use as bump and/or sig file

2nd Highest Bid: 1 full colour 900X1000 image of up to two characters (including pets) + two smaller size images of the same artwork suitable for use as bump and/or sig file

3rd Highest Bid: 1 full colour 900X1000 image of one character (including pets) + two smaller size images of the same artwork suitable for use as bump or sig file

Dimensions, shape, lettering etc in the two smaller images will be negotiated after the auction is closed and winning bids have been decided.

Payment of accepted Bids and delivery of Artwork will be completed using the 'safe trading' method as outlined here.

*If someone bids a devil tail, they automatically will win the auction with the bonus of a full colour back ground and an unlimited number of characters in their image.

I will take the next two highest bidders as second and third place at THAT point so three people will still win but the devil tail is the auction breaker (
since that's WHY I am doing this in the first place).

I may or may not surprise regular bumpers with wee gifts. razz

Vermillion Lunatic

Closing Bids
Quote:

1st - Bosie @ 5.1k
- Highest Bid: 1 full colour 900X1000 image of up to three characters (including pets) + two smaller size images of the same artwork suitable for use as bump and/or sig file

2nd - Kaynne @ 5k
- 2nd Highest Bid: 1 full colour 900X1000 image of up to two characters (including pets) + two smaller size images of the same artwork suitable for use as bump and/or sig file

3rd - Candylover90 @ 1.5K
- 3rd Highest Bid: 1 full colour 900X1000 image of one character (including pets) + two smaller size images of the same artwork suitable for use as bump or sig file

Vermillion Lunatic

twisted Twisted Little Bump

Vermillion Lunatic

twisted Twisted Little Bump twisted

Vermillion Lunatic

Vermillion Lunatic

Vermillion Lunatic

Vermillion Lunatic