Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boro and Ymmij's Open Art Request

So, I'm too lazy to look for artists. I'll take random free art, but I'll also pay for art.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More Avatars:
http://web.mit.edu/wuster/www/gaia/avatar.html

Important note: please draw all my avatars with a Scar of Hero. It's the one item that I always wear. Except back in the old days when you couldn't use multiple face/head items. There's a few avatars without it, but if you can, please draw in a Scar of Hero. Thanks.

If you want to give me free art heart , do whatever you want. I'll take whatever.

If you want me to pay you for it, provide some samples and some prices for the options you are offering. And I'll respond if I'm willing and have the funds. (If you don't want check back, tell me to PM you.) You probably need to draw one of the posted avatars. xp
My brother, ymmij, also buy's a lot of art. Both of us will be looking at the offers posted.

This is usually his avatar.
User Image

He posts most of the art he gets in his journal.
- reserved -
- reserved -

Rabbit Creature's Husband

Feline Cat

goodluck domokun
ninja *steals random Boro avatar for drawing purposes*

Malevolent Feesh

29,825 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Grumpy Gills 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
heart

*plots* i really hate that lastpic i did for you, i'm gonna have to do another one :p
bump and good luck! heart

(if you want to bid in my auction, click on my siggy)

Malevolent Feesh

29,825 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Grumpy Gills 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Malevolent Feesh

29,825 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Grumpy Gills 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and i just realized that i forgot your scar, but OHWELL heart

sweatdrop was using copic markers, and unfortunately i havn't learned to scan those well, is why it's kinda..looking flat.
link to my auction
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7282928
lots of male sample 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out