Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

That's right it's NOT anime. I don't do chibis, or nekos, or bishies, or schoolgirls, or any of that. I draw "american" comic/realistic style art. I'm not attempting to draw anime and failing that's how it's supposed to look. Perhaps you like it?.

Table of Contents
1. Samples
2. Information/Rules
3. Prices/Waiting list
4. Links/Affiliates

Updates
2.23.07 - after a much longer hiatus I am back. With a whole new style of artwork.
Please read through everything.
Bumping contest starts anew in March!
5.17.06 - "OMG it's Anime" bumping prizes introduced

Note: The title of this shop comes from a joke, I often get a lot of "OMG LIK THIS IS NOT ANIME LOSER!" comments in the art arena. My answer to that is...well duh, thanks. I do not intend to offend you. I like Anime too, I belong to this site as a member don't I?

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Latest finished image.:

User Image

Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Samples] [Information/Rules] [Prices/Waiting list] [Links/Affiliates][Status Log][Feedback]

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Information

I will fill a waiting list for five slots. I will start work on the work as soon as I get it but in the order I get it. You get to pick what you want to an extent. I decide pose, and I may leave items out for pose sake (things like hand held items) but generally will put everything in if I can. If your character wears a lot of one color or two of the same color ontop (like demon horns in black hair) expect some tweaking, Not all the black will be solid black, but rather shades of dark blue, gray, or purple depending.

-You must start a trade for the full price when I accept your commission.

-I will then show you the final image watermarked and you finish the trade. Once the trade is done I will send you the unwatermarked finished piece.

- The artwork I give you will NOT be sized for your signature. You will have to do that yourself.

Rules

1. No retracting from the list do this and I will not draw for you now or EVER you will go in the no-draw list. (I may let you option out of the list if something happens in my real life that prevents me from finishing your art)

2. Don't ask me how much such and such an order will cost, I wrote up a price list for a reason.

3. You have the right to use the artwork however you like short of claiming you drew it. I will also use it as examples or as an item in a gallery.

4. I wish this went without saying, but steal my art and I'll bring every resource to bear that I have to make your life miserable.

5. I have the right to change the rules as new situations come up. Especially since I'm not sure which types of asshattery I'll encounter.

Will Do (or at least attempt ^_~)

-OCs
-Couples/Groups
-Women and Men
-Sexy
-Partial Nudity
- Patterns (stripes, sari, checks, flannel)
-Black on black, purple on purple, red on red
-Muscley men/women
- Basically lots of stuff.

Won't Do
- Furries/Anthro (if they just have like cat ears that's cool but full on furs 1. take too long and 2. look bizzare in my style).
- Machines/Mecha
- Elaborate crazy weapons without a drawing refrence.

[Samples][Information/Rules] [Prices/Waiting list] [Links/Affiliates][Status Log][Feedback]

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Pricing

I do all CG and only CG no sketches no line art no colored pencil
Couples and groups + 50k per extra person.

Bust - 50k
Crotch or waist up - 100k gold (I'll take items see below)
Full body 200k

+ I'll only consider Rare/Uncommon items and letters
+ Couples and groups + 50k per extra person
+ While I will do my best, overly cluttered avatars or avatars with certain items I will simply not draw. (Fly body or halloween masks for instance) The artwork is realistic some things just do not look translate well.
+ PM me to talk about background work

Order Form

Name:
Size: (waist/Full)
Avas or characters: (link me up a pic of what you want drawn)
Price:

post all orders in this thread

Wait List
1. EmperialTeal - Waist
2. EmperialTeal - Fullbody
3. EmperialTeal - Fullbody
4. EmperialTeal - Waist
5. Elvin Lightwater - full

OMG It's Anime! - Bumping awards

I do a really shitty job of bumping my own shop. SO! I will give out little SD head shots of avatars at the end of every month to the person with the most bumps.

They will look like this:
User Image

User Image

Rules for getting your little Chibi cutie.

1. Remember the R and C rules state that you should only be bumping if it's fallen off the page.

2. You can just type bump or an emoticon or chat to earn posts for the bumping contest.

3. Make sure to number your posts. That means even if you are chatting you can use those posts to participate in the bumping contest for that month AS LONG AS THEY ARE NUMBERED.

Example:
Quote:
Yeah I know Spanish was way hard for me in highschool.

(24)

4. You have until midnight pacific time on the last day of the month to get posts in for your tally. I will go off of the time stamps.

[Samples] [Information/Rules][Prices/Waiting list][Links/Affiliates][Status Log][Feedback]

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Link Me

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7071660][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/Nopenname/Not%20Anime/nabanner.jpg[/img][/url]

Links/Affiliates

[Samples] [Information/Rules] [Prices/Waiting list] [Links/Affiliates][Status Log][Feedback]

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Status List
(mainly for refrence for myself)

EmperialTeal
Hokay! It took me two days but I'm finally done drawing new references! XD I didn't end up going overboard with number of characters per pic because I decided I didn't have enough references for all the chars, so... maybe next time!

Name: EmperialTeal

Size: waistup
Avas or characters: Zevulon - [1] [2]
Price: 100k

Size: fullbody
Avas or characters: Emperial - [1] [2], Third - [1], Antipov - [1] [2]
For Antipov, the post-Fleet attire. (:
Price: 300k

Size: fullbody
Avas or characters: Zevulon again [1] [2], and Careli - [1] [2]
Zev's about 20, Careli is 11. They're siblings. I'd love a happy pic of them together, smiling, with Zev's eyes blue instead of the usual green. Something ridiculously sweet, you know?
Price: 250k

Size: waistup
Avas or characters: n'Barit - [1] [2] and Daub - [1] [2]
They're friends, not very touchy-feely and definitely not romantic! Just so you don't get the wrong idea. <_< N'Barit's crutches optional.
Price: 150k

Total: 800k
I offer a June 04 letter (value ~760k) and a July 2005 letter (~50k) or if you'd prefer the gold straight up, I can liquidate them for you. Whatever you prefer!

Elvin Lightwater
I've been ninja lurking you for a Looooong time ninja . I would definitely like to snag that last slot.

Size: Fullbody
Character: (OC) Elvin Lightwater. [1], [2], [3] (any of these outfit versions is fine but version 1 or 2 preferred) Additional info and references here
Price: 200k

I know the references are somewhat different looking, so just let me know if you want anything cleared up/clarified. ^_^

[Samples] [Information/Rules] [Prices/Waiting list][Links/Affiliates][Status Log][Feedback]

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Feedback

If you'd like to give me some feedback on your art (particularly if you liked it, either post it here or pm me with it. Thank you in advance for any feedback.

[Samples] [Information/Rules] [Prices/Waiting list][Links/Affiliates][Status Log][Feedback]

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
aaaand last post

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Phillis
Crap?

I don't mean the art is crap, anime art isn't crap, that's not what I meant.

I meant it like "stuff".

Mostly this stems from my own personal issues of being told all over this site that "nice try but it's not anime" (Actual comment in the art Arena) or "That's not anime artwork".

Uh...okay duh. Like I know it's not anime.

Dangerous Dabbler

ooooh nice pics! *waits for it to open* biggrin
Good luck. ninja

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Bump heart
Damn! I wish I had the gold to commish you! gonk