Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright people. I have a murder theory that I think could possibly make sense if some of you just read it for a second. (******** You Flamers.)
--------------
Okay, so Kurt Cobain escapes from rehab, heads back to Seattle where he "commits suicide". Right? WRONG! Kurt was murdered. Let's see the facts..

Fact: There weren't readable fingerprints on the shotgun, they were wiped.
Opinion: If you were going to commit suicide, wouldn't you just say, "******** it." and pull the trigger? And obviously by leaving a suicide note you would have no reason to wipe the prints. After all, it would state that you are going to commit suicide on the note.

Fact: Kurt Cobain had a lethal dose of heroin in him at the time of his death. His blood morphine level was reported to be 1.52 milligrams per litre. This would obviously leave you instantly incapacitated by the effects of the heroin.

Fact/Unsolved: "El Duce" Singer of an L.A. punk band called "The Mentors". Claims Courtney offered him $50,000 to kill Kurt in December 1993. Hoke was administered a polygraph test by Dr. Edward Gelb, who one of the country's leading polygraph experts. Hoke apparently passed with 99.7% certainty that he was telling the truth. Found dead on April 19, 1997 after friends say he went for a walk with someone they've never seen before.

Fact: April 7 1994 2:15 AM: Tom Grant and Dylan Carlson, Dylan being Kurt's best friend, head to the Lake Washington house (Where Kurt Cobain "commited suicide" wink . Dylan goes inside without Tom Grant attempting not to alert Kurt of Tom Grant's presence. Dylan returned in 5 minutes and said that nobody was home, Tom Grant wondered what would take so long if nobody was home. They then went to a pay phone to call Courtney Love to ask her to call the Alarm Company to ask to turn the alarms off in order to gain access to the house and search for Kurt. As they returned, they gained enterance through an unlocked back window. Dylan then commented that he had never seen the house this clean before. A Television was on upstairs, Dylan had said that it was Cali's Room (The Prime suspect involved in the murder case. Courtney Love's best friend) Grant and Dylan check every room but the Greenhouse, so basically while they are searching Kurt is laying dead in the greenhouse. They obviously didn't find Kurt Cobain and they leave. Grant later claims he didn't notice the Greenhouse as it was very rainy and dark. Dylan later explains to Grant that he didn't mention the room because it's dirty and is used for keeping "wood".

Theory: (My Own Theory) Dylan heads inside to find Cali, Cali threatens Dylan with his life and Cali hides in the greenhouse running through the backyard hiding with Kurt Cobain's obviously dead body. (Note: The autopsy experts claimed his body had been there for a few days. Assuming this happened on April 5th.) Dylan fails to mention that there was a Greenhouse for the sake of his life.

Fact: These are the lines at the bottom of the note. They appear after Kurt had appeared to end his letter and sign his name. Notice the handwriting is much bigger, and experts that Tom Grant has talked to say this was not written by the same person.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

COURTNEY'S HANDWRITING
This is an example of Courtney's handwriting from the authorization note she wrote to Grant after she hired him. Notice how the F and the P in this note are very similar to those in the last four lines of Kurt's "suicide" note. Some of the E's look similar as well.

My Final Theory: Kurt Cobain was writing that note to tell everyone that he was quitting the music industry and that he was going to leave it all and live the rest of his life as a normal person. Upon doing so, Kurt Cobain is getting loaded (not a lot) on heroin, just for a normal loading up. So then the killer manages to come in, shoot Kurt in the mouth, drops the gun and it lands opposite of the way he shoots it assuming he/she instantly dropped it on the side. They then load Kurt's dead body up with heroin, to make it look like a drug then blast and they then they run. And the ******** gets away with it.

One final statement...
Krist Novoselic, the bassist from Nirvana, (also had known Kurt since they were in middle school) claims he doesn't even understand Kurt's suicide and though it was very awkward.

Thank You if you read this all, I really appreciate it. I don't know if Kurt commited suicide or was murdered. But I think he was murdered. Kurt, rest in peace and let's not remember Kurt for how he died, but rather how he lived. This case will most likely never be reopened and nobody will ever know. I prefer to keep my name anonymous so I don't get sued by Courtney Love. I don't know where Kurt is, if he's alive, whatever. There's so many possibilities out there that now my brain hurts from thinking about this. I hope Kurt appreciates this, if he was murdered. If he really indeed commited suicide, then I apologize to Courtney Love. And him too. But until I hear a ******** proper investigation then I probably will keep going on. So do your ******** homework and think about this. Thank You for reading. For more information on the Murder Theory of Kurt Cobain please visit http://www.justiceforkurt.com Thank You.

R.I.P Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

******** you flamers.
Wow, you've done a lot of research!

To me, i believe Kurt was murdered. I used to study on his mysterious death and came up with a lot of facts, most you've come up with. There's also the one where when they found the gun, it was at such an angle meaning he couldn't have had shot himself. Unless he shot himself and threw the gun across to the other side of the room.

So Kurt, rest in piece.
Thank You! I'm surprised I haven't got any flamers yet, but I wrote this all last night in about 2 hours. Was going from site to site and etc.
I'm not arguing with you about this or anything, because I really know nothing about Kurt Cobain besides who he was. I don't have enough information to come up with a theory of my own, nor do I actually care enough to try (not to sound mean).

But I'm just wondering about this, I'm not sure if they could, but wouldn't they be able to tell if the heroine was injected after he was dead? Since the body was already shut down. Just a thought.
very interesting... i din't know a lot of this stuff... you did do a lot of research... i don't think he killed himself...
good job Susk

you really have it figured out........my hat goes off to you (if you kno what I mean)
fuuuuuccccckkkk...you've done a hell of a lot of research...somone's been a little busy bee...i always thought he was murdered...but imma just give it a rest...just let the guy rest now...good job with you resources there though...
hey i like so belive your theory.so does my friend liz.i hope domokun scream cortney is put in jail for that well todles
Daaaaaaaammmmmmnnnn! I agree with morbid_beauty! You //have// had a lot of research. I wouldn't have been able to write that much worth crap.

Good job, dahling. XD
Wow! eek

How did you write that much........Now I'm confused
i honestly agree
R.I.P. Kurt
damn you Courtney!
Wow Im impressed by your reasearch! But I guess it will be amystery of how he died I still think its really sad I have always loved Kurt./
I don't know where Kurt is, if he's alive, whatever. There's so many possibilities out there that now my brain hurts from thinking about this. I hope Kurt appreciates this, if he was murdered. If he really indeed commited suicide, then I apologize to Courtney Love. And him too. But until I hear a ******** proper investigation then I probably will keep going on.
ok, so you're convinced he was murdered, but you don't know wether he is alive somewhere? that doesn't make sense. it sounds like you can't come to terms with someone being so down that they would kill themselves and are looking for someone to blame instead of accepting that he did kill himself. Watch Kurt and Courtney, it shows both sides of the story, including Kurt's family and Dylan saying they believe he did kill himself. that's just my opinion.
come on ppl come to this thread and read what suskl wrote it is true

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces