Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in the change I suggest?

Yes 0.76 76.0% [ 19 ]
No 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

Due to my inability to keep up with this petition, and the lack of organization on the first page, I am shutting it down. I thank everyone for all their support and hope that they will show the same amount of support to Sargotha, who has kindly agreed to take over. If you still like the idea, go over to her petition and sign it. Rebirth of More Colors for Clothes! Happy Gaming Gaians!

I don't know about you, but I would love to see more color options for certain clothing items. There are certain items that I'd love to get but I don't like the color. I think that we should have the option of picking a color other than what is presented to us.

For example, as of now, That 70's suit comes in three colors. Red, white, and light blue. Well what if someone wanted *purple? If they implemented this option, they could have it.

I'm thinking it could be implemented in a way similar to the salon. In the stores you would have the item, in grey, on the shelves. After confirming that you want to buy it, a little screen comes up, much like the one that appears when you click on the item, and shows the different colors the item comes in. If you find that you don't like the colors at all, you can simply cancel and you won't have to buy the item.

Well what happens when, one day, you decide you don't like the color you started out with? Then it works in the way the name and gender changing does. You get two freebies, then if you want to change it, you have to pay. I think it should be like the name changing for the third time. You have to pay 10k to change your name a thrid time. Same so with the clothes. Maybe not 10k, but definately not something as small as 1k. This would, in my mind, discourage people from abusing the "system" and changing the color of their items every day.

I know that this suggestion will be met with disapproval. And I know there's no way the admins can please everyone. But at least this would give people more choice.

If you agree with me, I ask that you please sign this petition. Thank you for taking the time to read my idea. Any banners for this petition would be most loved.
~Pheonix
P.S. Please DO NOT PM ME saying you'd like to sign the petition. Just sign in the thread. Thank you.

*Examples of color changes:
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Other's Avatar Color Edits:
Camaryn's:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
]Kibeth['s:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Morgan Krum's:User Image User Image
Myojin_Yahiko's:User Image User Image User Image User Image

Others' ideas:
xxlittlEr
Oooooh, idea, idea! You could buy your [item] in a color, like, red. And when you go to equip it, you can choose from different shades of red, like maroon, pink, fire engine, etc. The same for the rest of the colors.
Mebbe?

TimmaTimma
another good idea would be something like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. Colour
2. Brightness
3. Darkness

RELLIK da KILLA
wat if they created paintbrushes with different colors that costed about 100 gold a piece so that way each paintbrush could be used on one item ((not on all items, but the majority)) or something like that...

princess_shiiori
I mean, have a suit, for example, and have a pulldown list of colors for the stuff(so u dun have so many pages of junk all in diff colors). It'd save room on Gaia for improvements (they really need them...) and u will get your way!

akuryu
there should be preset colors, but a lot more -of- them and better options for choosing.
like: instead of having 5 spots taken up for 5 different colors of something you should be able to click on one thing and pick a color from there in the preview window, and be able to switch while you're previewing
Petition Signers:
*Note: All signatures have been moved to my journal. Click here: Chaos Called Creation to visit it and see all our signatures.

Signature Banners:
User Image
Made by Me!

Any banner contributions would be greatly appreciated! PM me if you have a banner you'd like to contribute.
I'll sign! 3nodding
<center> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Signs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. </center>
Ryinn
I'll sign! 3nodding

Pet Skeleton
<center> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Signs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. </center>

Thank you both! I'll add you to the list.
I'm in!

:Signs:

I would be able to get a white wolf tail!!! blaugh
I think that's a great idea... I'd like to get a blue fox or cat tail, or something like that, myself. *signs*
XxGanritherxX
I'm in!

:Signs:

I can't think of anything I want to change the color of... But, other people do!

Lol. You're up.

ArcherXtreme
I think that's a great idea... I'd like to get a blue fox tail, or something like that, myself. *signs*

That'd be pretty cool. I didn't even think of rare event items...

Elder

I sign. I'd like Dark Blue >.>
Kosai Avonej
I sign. I'd like Dark Blue >.>

Your avi'd look pretty cool in a dark blue 70's outfit. That is what you're talking about right? sweatdrop
Sign me up! it would be awesome to have a purple suit. heart
Myth Tariyun
Sign me up! it would be awesome to have a purple suit. heart

Ok, cool! Just outta curiosity, do you like my version of a purple That 70's suit?
Yesh! I lurve it! ^^

*ish making a banner at the moment* ninja
Myth Tariyun
Yesh! I lurve it! ^^

*ish making a banner at the moment* ninja

*double glomp* Thank you! I should dub you... like... thread favorite or...something. ninja
User Image
Sorry its not that great, I'm not a very creative person ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas