Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. Please by the love of all that is good be literate!
2. Multiple characters are allowed (even encouraged!) but do not exceed the limit of 3.
3. Keep the role playing to a PG-13 rating. No extreme cursing and be careful of "suggestive themes".
4. Continue to abide by Gaia's official rules.
5. Keep all OOC in double parenthesis: ((Look! I'm OOC!!))
6. Be respectful to all players.
7. Dude, have fun. It's a game for crying out loud.
8. Please remember to PM me with your character profile. I cannot except it if I find it in the actual RPG. We want a clean and low bandwith forum.

**Our website is now up with more details and more!**

Click to visit the OOC Thread!
((You appearance page isn't working.))
((Uh,... anyone here?))
Aya woke up from where she was sleeping with a start. She had had another one of her dreams, where she was running away from someone who was telling her she couldn't escape who she was. She shook her head, and touched the jewel on her forehead, which was quite hot, and burning a bright blue. She got up from her bed, made simply of hay, and shook herself off, the hay falling from her. As she walked out of the door of her simple home, she began to pull some straw out of her hair. She looked out, and was greeted by the bright sun. She stretched, taking in a breath, and walked outside, almost eager to begin her work.
((Good God. You're on and I'm getting off...

WTF XD CHAD. I'm so joining as Variance if you don't mind. <33))
((Chad. xDDDD Feel free to join. Just make sure to PM me. ^-^))
((Liek, OMG. I come and everyone dies? *sadness*))

Smog seeped out of the hidden vents from the cozy and plentiful apartment buildings as the residents slept peacefully. Streetlamps were still lit, illuminating the greyed looking streets of the inner city. A few workers were heading home while others were coming out of their homes to go to work. They adjusted their highly starched suits, fixed their neckties, and tilted their business like hats. Toran snorted disdainfully as he watched the slumbering city begin to awaken from his tinted lab window. He hated those
"upright" businessmen, but yet could not escape the grasp of that society. The dark-haired scientist owned a highly starched lab coat, held his nose high when he walked, exuding arrogance with every step. Toran hated it, hated himself for succumbing to such actions, even though they had been bred into him since birth. He was a walking contradiction, speaking out of both side of his mouth, condemning yet agreeing.

It was an awful thing, and the pale boy wanted nothing more than for it to leave him alone. He did not want to be part of his snotty upper-class family, just wanted to be normal, speak normal, act normal. But he was trapped, and had not yet found the exit down the twirling labyrinth.
Xandrei
((Liek, OMG. I come and everyone dies? *sadness*))

Smog seeped out of the hidden vents from the cozy and plentiful apartment buildings as the residents slept peacefully. Streetlamps were still lit, illuminating the greyed looking streets of the inner city. A few workers were heading home while others were coming out of their homes to go to work. They adjusted their highly starched suits, fixed their neckties, and tilted their business like hats. Toran snorted disdainfully as he watched the slumbering city begin to awaken from his tinted lab window. He hated those
"upright" businessmen, but yet could not escape the grasp of that society. The dark-haired scientist owned a highly starched lab coat, held his nose high when he walked, exuding arrogance with every step. Toran hated it, hated himself for succumbing to such actions, even though they had been bred into him since birth. He was a walking contradiction, speaking out of both side of his mouth, condemning yet agreeing.

It was an awful thing, and the pale boy wanted nothing more than for it to leave him alone. He did not want to be part of his snotty upper-class family, just wanted to be normal, speak normal, act normal. But he was trapped, and had not yet found the exit down the twirling labyrinth.

((*comes back to life*))

Yori flicked his tuff-ended tail absentmindedly as he slipped into the shadows. Perhaps if someone was staring directly at him, they may have noticed the glare against his buttons or buckles, or perchance the shine of his eyes. Besides that, he was invisable. I mean come on, the alley was pretty dark. Footsteps drew closer and Yori's breath became quieter. The clack against the side walk became louder and louder until a figure came into view. This figure was dressed in stark white lab-coat and wore a black hate, who's rim covered the wearer's face. The demon in the alley glared. The rich. How arrogant. Always strutting down the street, without a worry in the world. Off to do whatever job pleases them and hoard in more money than they need. They consantly bickered and complained about their stress and harsh lives. Yori's tail flicked again. They had no clue how hard life could really be.

((Sneak. Bwahahaha.))
A soft and gentle noise caught Toran's attention as he was walking past the darkened alleyway. It sounded to him like a swish of something soft. His icy eyes narrowed considerably as he flicked them in the direction of the noise. As much as he disliked his pureblooded race, some of the attributes that came with it, like increased senses, were very handy.

"It's rude to stare." he stated quite bluntly when he caught the distinct sheen of another's eyes.
((Meep! Sorreh, Steph! ;_; I ment to post days ago. ...uhm... ...fwoo. And I can't believe you left me without saying goodbye while I was at Subway..! ;_; ))

Quinlan peered at the crowd of people who seemed to be moving en masse about the Square. Under normal circumstances, he would have been busy causing havoc and trying to make those people notice him. Today, however, was different. Earlier that day, the young man had been lounging around his and Kyta's apartment by his lonesome. He had quickly grown bored with being cooped up alone and had decided to play catch with himself. This proved to be more difficult than one might imagine, and, as Quinlan wasn't a particularly graceful being, he had knocked over an urn. An urn containing the remnants of Iynk, his sister's deceased cat. Not having a deathwish, the youth decided he would hide from his wrathful sister for a few days. However, he wasn't very resourceful or particularly intelligent and hadn't brought anything along with him aside from two dollars and his cherished pocketwatch. Undoubtedly, his sister had found the shattered urn along with the ashes still strewn over the floor (Quinlan did not have the courtesy to clean them up) by now and was on a furious quest to find and punish her older brother. Thus the need to conform rather than go about being the most conspicuous person around. At the moment, he was sitting on a bench talking to a bird five yards away. The topic of conversation was whether or not he had any friends who might take him for.. a month or so until his unstable sibling had gotten over her loss.
((Omg Emlie.... <3 Sorry about the lack of goodbye... T^T Family called and it's like "OMGGOTTAGONOWSEEYAYBAI!" and off. >.> wink )

Yori's eyes flashed with anger. No one, NO one ever saw him in the shadows. If this certain didn't want to be seen, he wasn't. End of story. What made this guy so special? A lab coat? Money? Please. How pathetic. The demon roughly stood up, stepping out of the shadows. Perhaps it was the fact that this was also another demon. Yori had caught a flash of the fangs. That made it worse. The Chaos demons had come over, taken this world and now completely rule the place. If you weren't a demon and high and mighty, you were skrewed over. End of story. What made this guy so different?
Yori walked out the alley, and roughly brushed by the demon. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, sir." He steered, and continued the opposite way and down the street, tail following ticking back and forth rhymtically like a clock. He didn't bother to look back at his finder. The rich... He stuck out his tounge in disgust. They were everywhere. He'd probably never see him again, so what was the point of lingering?

((Oh ho ho!!! But will he?! xD))
"Hn. You've got spirit, but with an attitude like that, you aren't going to make it very far." a cold sneer took place on his sharp features. Toran then turned on his heel, tipped his hat and headed in the direction of the large laboratory building on the next block. Thin hands that had never seen the likes of a hard-days work outside pushed open the glass doors roughly, the expression of the face of the person he had bumped into stuck in his mind. It had been different from the normal expressionless and emotionless faces that Toran normally encountered. An amused smirk flitted across his pale features, cold eye lighting for a brief second until it faded, he safely tucked his thoughts away as the lab doors opened abruptly. Now was time for work, as much as he disliked it, and not for play. Highly sterilized lab gloves were slipped on, as were a pair of thick protective chemical glasses. The sun peeked out from behind the greyed sky for an astonishing and wishful moment before being shut out by the polluted clouds of industrial smog.

Not one took notice of the missing warm light, it was too much to wish for anymore. Toran had stopped dreaming long ago about seeing a grand blue sky dotted with puffy white clouds. Dreamers failed, realists survived.

((Uh. My hands moved on their own I swear. >.>;;;; Sorry I only took forever to type this and junk. eck @_@))
((Hnnmm... Let's just move on ahead. Shall we? Bwhaahaha! I RULE time!! *snicker*))

The sun set deeply behind the tall buildings and skyscrapers. Of course you wouldn't be able to see the majestic golden disk dip behind the horizon from all the buildings and smog. The most you could do to tell what time it was the sky gradually getting darker and darker, though you could never see the stars. Yori dreamed of sneaking out of the city, to just see the moon and the stars for once in his life, but that was impossible. A five-story wall surrounded the whole perimeter of the city, and all the entrances were heavily guarded. Why that was exactly was beyond him. Who would actually want to get into here? Of course you could consider the fact that plenty of people would want to escape. He's seen plenty of attempts at this. Of course he had. He remembered how he spent the late nights years ago watching people try and break loose. Perhaps he'd find a plan that'll work, or one that could work and just remove the flaws. He found no such thing, and simply gave up. If he needed to rot in this city, he might as well not make it worse by dreaming of the world beyond. Though the thought always flitted back to him.
The demon rolled sprung up from his lovely spot on the roof of a restaurant in the main plaza. Of course he tried to get a job here too, but no one wants to hire anyone without an education. It's not his fault he didn't have one! It wasn't his decision to lay in wait in an orphanage for most of his life! And now he was paying the price. Life could be so cruel sometimes...
Yori strolled to the back of the building and hopped down the building in a single bound. Demonic powers did come hand now and again... but it didn't when it forced you out of society. Humans afraid of you, and other demons who looked down on you. The silver-haired demon strolled out of the alleyway, which was conveniently the one he had been discovered in this morning. He entered the streetlight that lay just outside the restaurant. The streets were already empty. People were rarely out at night. Yori turned his lavender gaze towards the one lone figure just down the sidewalk. Hmph. Someone is actually out this late. There's a surprise for ya'.

((Holy Hogwarts that was long. xD))
Red and black coattails flapped around his ankles as the thickening fog swirled around him. He had long ago taken off the pristine labcoat and it now lay slung over one arm, rustling with each step forward. The wide brim of his hat shadowed his icy eyes, making him look older and menacing. Toran looked up, sensing another's presence in the vicinity and caught sight of the lovely person from earlier.

"Funny how we run into each other." he commented dryly, raising a thin black eyebrow, blue eyes narrowing in a calculating fashion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff