CLICK HERE FOR SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

User Image
[ Welcome to Bun'bii Gardens. ]
[
Our cute little pets are looking for homes. ]

(Best Viewed in Firefox)

. . . [ANNOUNCEMENTS]

[ november fifth
_____Thank you all so much for making our Halloween 2009 event a huge success! The team is going to have a lot of work to do the next few weeks getting all of the new bun'bii pods certed! Hopefully, everyone is very excited. We sure are! If you missed the updates, they were posted on p.1200 and p.1205. Certs were posted on p.1208.

The front page has been updated completely. If you find something that looks amiss, please post and let us know. :3

According to the current poll, it looks as if we have some owners who are ready for breeding. Keep your eyes open. Breeding slots might open shortly, but they will be very limited, so it is in your best interest to stalk the thread for awhile. Oh! Being subscribed to the Bun'bii Newsletter helps as well...

[ october twenty-fifth
_____THE GARDENS LIVE! Renari finally got off her butt and pulled an event together right in time for Halloween. Now that everything is set up, it looks like the only difficulty we will have is getting people interested. It has been so long since Bun'bii has been an active thread, so we need people to advertise. Please help and you will be rewarded! Check event page for details (coming very soon)!

Go visit Panir and get some grab bags (courtesy of Renari), bid on The Pumpkin King, or snag tickets for Sally's Raffle (courtesy of Silver Angel).
Event link posted above!

User Image
User Image

. . . [GENERAL]

Do not claim any of the Bun'bii lineart as your own.
    It was created by
    The Bunny for use in this shop only.
    The above rule also applies to the concept, design, and coloring.
    Those aspects are copyrighted to The
    Bun'bii Team.
    Along the same lines, DO NOT solicit owners in any way for their Bun'bii of any stage.
    This includes asking, begging or offering to buy their Bun'bii.
    If The
    Bun'bii Team finds that you have done this,
    you will be warned, greylisted and reported to a moderator.

Read the entire first page, including the FAQ, before asking any questions.
    If your question has not been answered, post the problem here and wait.

Do not ask us about availability.
    Watch the thread for information regarding upcoming sales.

Absolutely no spamming.
    If you accidentally double post, please edit the second post.

Bump only when necessary. Do not bump if others are active in the thread.
    No fights, flaming, or drama.
    If you feel the need to yell at someone, do so in a PM, not here.

Type intelligently. No 1337 speak or sTiCkY cApS.
    That is annoying and hard to read.

No advertising or begging for charities! This is not the place.
    If you would like to plug a link to your thread, ask permission first.

We allow suggestions on anything.
    We reserve the right not to accept and you will not be paid for your ideas.

Don't ask to work here.
    Always respect the staff, as well as others in this thread!
    Do not send PMs to members of The Bun'bii Team directly unless specifically asked to do so.
    Send all PMs to the mule for assistance.

Do not PM orders.
    Don't quote the front page!
    If you are told to do something by one of the staff, follow it as if it is a rule.

User Image

. . . [OWNERSHIP]

Owners must study the front page well!
    Bun'bii are currently unlimited, meaning you can own as many as you please.
    Roleplaying is optional but encouraged.
    We also appreciate it if you drop by once in a while to let us know you're still around.

Absolutely no discrimination against other owners or non-owners. Everyone is welcome here.
    Direct link your bun'bii until it reaches adulthood.
    Do not hint or bug us to make your bun'bii grow. That will be pre-decided.
    If you don't want your bun'bii anymore, send a PM to the mule, explaining your reasoning.
    Silver Angel will decide on a price, and you may resell it to the shop.
    We reserve the right to rehome it at our discretion.

User Image
User Image

_____One sunny afternoon, while walking through the park on a warm summer day, I decided to lie down in the soft grass to gaze up at the fluffy clouds in the sky. I lazily watched the puffy white wonders float by, seeing what shape they were and pondering what they'd be next. Though I don't remember closing my eyes for long, I found myself in that place between wakefulness and dreams. There were clouds there, too, only more colorful and much fluffier than normal clouds. One cloud was so cute and fluffy-looking and close enough to touch, so I did. All of the sudden the little cloud popped! I woke with a start to see a cute little carrot-shaped pod float down in my lap. It was so cute I decided to take it home, and I wrapped it in some blankets to keep it warm. After a few weeks, I started to notice an odd glow to it, which grew brighter and brighter as the days passed.

_____One day, out of the blue, the carrot was gone, and in its place floated a cute little cloud with bunny ears. It seemed funny to me a carrot would glow and become a cloud with ears, but I figured it was just something special. I watched it over a couple weeks, wondering what I was going to do with a cloud with bunny ears. I mean, it didn't eat anything, it didn't say or make any noise--as a matter of fact, and it didn't do much of anything. All it did was float there among the blankets. Then suddenly it happened, the cloud became a puff of smoke, and when the smoke dissipated, a cute little bunny-looking creature emerged. I looked at it and began to say, "Awww! What a cute little bun-", when it suddenly glomped me and stuck its paw in my mouth and the only sound I could make to finish my thought was "bii".

User Image
User Image

. . . [ITEMS]

[ Shop Status: Closed

_____Welcome to the Item Shop! The Bun'bii Team has set up this shop at a little counter set away from the rest of the gardens. It is here that Bun'bii owners and Garden regulars alike will be able to find special items, some rarer than others. Please, feel free to look around at the different types of items we have. However, there is one catch: these items cannot be bought with gaian gold. Each item will cost a certain amount of carrot coins. These coins are only distributed by team members to regulars/owners for certain accomplishments or during certain events. They are given out at random, so you have to be on your toes!

_____Now, for a look at the items in stock.

[ CURRENTLY NOTHING IN STOCK ]

[ Limited Items: Unavailable

_____The item shop is permanently out of stock of these special items. The items listed below are set aside for special events only; therefore, they are only distributed by a team member during an event and not after the event has closed. If, and only if, a regular/owner does not want his/her special item anymore (and has not applied the item to a bun'bii), he/she can choose to sell the item back to the shop. The value of the item will be set at the team's discretion.

_____Please, feel free to browse this section.

User Image[ EASTER CARROT ]
__Distributed: Easter 2007
__Equipable: No
__Colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink
__Description: Eatable? Of course not. Is there some sort of a pet/familiar inside the carrot shaped egg? Nope. Not at all. If __you really must know, each of these special carrot items contains an item, but not just any item. It's a surprise.
__Want to open it? (valued at 1,000-1,500g) (sellback at 750g)
_____
Owners: Meigumii, Star Sorceress, samus x, Crimson Ribbon

User Image

. . . [COINS]

_____Welcome to the Bun'bii Bank! Directly behind the item counter is a locked safe where all of the shop currency is stored, owned or otherwise. It is with this currency, carrot coins, that items are to be bought. Gaian gold will not be accepted. There will be many different ways to earn the coins, and they will always be distributed at random by a team member. No, you cannot buy these coins with gold. These are strictly to be given out by the Bun'bii Team. In addition to buying items, sometimes the coins may be accepted for sales/events. You have nothing to lose!

_____The bank keeps a record of all the coins collected in the safe. Below is the detailed record:
    User Image
      Graceangel = 600 coins
      Silver Angel = 600 coins
      Lady Evelon = 600 coins
      Meigumii = 1000 coins

User Image
User Image

. . . [FLATSALES]

[ Next Flatsale: TBD

_____Flatsales are the easiest and cheapest way of getting your very own Bun'bii. Each will cost 3,000 gold, with a limit of one per buyer. If you'd like to buy one for your friend, you cannot buy one for yourself.

Every flatsale will be first come, first serve, so if you aren't quick, you might miss your chance at getting one. Keep in mind, there might be special events that don't require speed, but flatsales will always be speed based.

All eggs will be premade, meaning you will have to choose from the ones displayed on the front page. There will typically be 3-6 eggs per flatsale, and they will be posted at least 24 hours in advance of the flatsale for previewing.

Do not constantly ask when the next flatsale will be held.
    The date and time will be posted in advance.

Do not attempt to reserve a spot. You will have to wait with everyone else.
    Everyone must wait until the "Go!" post has been made or their request will be ignored.
    Do not edit posts!
    Make your request visible.
    Flatsales will end after 24 hours, regardless of how many are sold.
    Send trade after your name has been posted in the list of winners.
    Be sure to title the trade in correspondence with the flatsale.

Trades will be accepted as soon as they are received.
    Confirm trades immediately. They will not be certed until the gold is in possession.
    Make sure to send all trades to the shop mule.

User Image

. . . [EVENTS]

There are currently no events in progress.

User Image
User Image

. . . [AUCTIONS]

There are currently no auctions in progress.

User Image

. . . [WINNERS]

Lady V - Vivi Cosplay [May '04 + 10,000g]
    trinka - Starchild Custom [Aug '04]
    Rown - Alucard Cosplay [11,000g]
    Neherenia - Cloud Elemental Female [6,000g]
    trinka - Cloud Elemental Male [Laurels + 2,000g]
    Safaia - Water Elemental Male [Raffle]
    GreenEyesWinK - Water Elemental Female [12,000g]
    TheMadHatter - Fire Elemental Female [Raffle]
    Deep Silent Complete - Fire Elemental Male [12,000g]
    Neherenia - Earth Elemental Female [3 Sept '04]
    Tuxsuti - Earth Elemental Male [Raffle]
    Lady V - Sumomo Cosplay [11,000g]
    JJC - Custom Aution - [March Letter + 2,000g]
    Karitami - Halloween Special (Ghostie) [Raffle]
    DarkEyesZ33 - Candy Corn [10 sealed letters (Oct '04)]
    Ralbas & Eclipsed soul - Corn Twins [10k + 2 Sept '04 + Emo Bag + A. Pendant + 3 Sealeds (Oct '04)]
    Miso Soup - Chichiri Cosplay [Horns of the Demon + 2,000g]
    Shadnny - ReMix [35,000g]
    + Within + - Rabbit Cosplay [16,000g]
    Decent of Darkness - NightMare male [Chain Wallet + 2,000g]
    Neherenia - Angelic male - [Jan '04 Letter]
    Neherenia - Angelic and Nightmare Twins [40 Dec '04 Letters]
    Lady Lyneve - Night Bun'bii [Chain Wallet + Oct '04 + Nov '04 + 750g]
    Tuxsuti - Winter Bun'bii [4,000g]
    Silver - Snow Bun'bii [5,000g]
    Tuxsuti - Christmas Bun'bii [May '04 + 2 Sept '04 + Nov '04 + 2 Sealeds + 18,750g]
    Tuxsuti - Mario Bun'bii [2 Jan '05 Letters + 500g]
    Lady Lyneve - Luigi Bun'bii [2 Dec '04 + 1,500g]
    Lady Lyneve - Peach Bun'bii [Fire Gauntlet + Ice Gauntlet + 7,800g]
    ~Masamune~ - Bowser bun'bii [15,000g]
    Solstis - Halloween Special (Zombie) [Raffle]
    faerierain - Halloween Special (Witch) [Raffle]
    Graceangel - Captain Jack Sparrow Bun'bii [Oct '05]
    Shadow_Orexia - Captain Barbosa Bun'bii [Jun '06 + 2,000g]
    Tuxsuti - Mr. Grunny [10,000g]
    Tuxsuti - Miss Grunny [10,000g]
    luvhina - SS Adoptable [Raffle]
    Miss Pink Milk - America Cares Bear [16,000g]
    Lady Evelon - Yin [Flaffle]
    Graceangel - Yang [Flaffle]
    Spastic Bunny Mina - Jack [10,000g]
    Spastic Bunny Mina - Sally [Raffle]

User Image
User Image

[ Breeding Slots: Closed

_____There comes a time in a Bun'bii's life when it gets the warm fuzzies for a Bun'bii of the opposite gender. This is the time to breed! Of course, your Bun'bii will have to receive permission to "court" the other Bun'bii who is producing all of these lovey-dovey feelings. After doing so, and if everything goes how it should, the two may just have a little family together! The following are guildelines that must be followed for a successful breeding.

Bun'bii are not breedable until a week after they have matured into adulthood.
    There are no exceptions to this rule!

They breed independently, but lifemate pairings are not uncommon.
    Bun'bii with the same parents cannot and may not breed!
    They can only breed within one generation of themselves, whether the one before, after, or the current.
    Bun'bii may breed up to five times total.
    Regular bun'bii will have 2-4 eggs.
    Special bun'bii have a lower chance of success, producing only one to two eggs per breeding.
    When a regular and special breed, they can produce up to three eggs, and possibly a special hybrid.
    Bun'bii who lifemate have a higher chance of receiving one to two extra eggs per breeding.
    After hatching, it is normal for the bun'bii to separate from its parents.

_____Breeding prices vary depending on the type of bun'bii mating. If two regular bun'bii are breeding, it costs 5,000g (or 2,500g per owner), if a regular and special are breeding, it costs 10,000g (or 5,000g per owner), and if two specials are breeding, it costs 15,000g (or 7,500g per owner). The breeding process can take 24 hours to a week, depending on circumstances. The eggs will be delivered to the mother's owner, and they will be nameless and ownerless until the parents decide what to do with them.

_____If you would like to auction your Bun'bii's offspring, you may. Please, contact us first, so that we may set up the auction and link to it from the main thread. This way, your eggs will get more attention, and others will have a chance at a bun'bii. When the auction ends, 10% of the sale price must be sent to the mule.

If there are breeding slots available and you'd like one, please post this order form in the thread:

Breeder: See Note*
Your Name:
Your Bun'bii: Provide a Link
Bun'bii's Generation:
Chosen Mate: Provide a Link
Mate's Generation:
Mate's Owner:

* The first person to get a slot will be allowed to choose which of the two breeders (Silver Angel or Renari) they'd like to handle their breeding session. The next person will automatically get the other breeder. So, it's first come, first serve.

After you have placed your order, please send the trade.
Be sure to include the page number where you left your order in the trade title.

. . . [CURRENT BREEDING]

Silver Angel NO STATUS
    Renari NO STATUS

. . . [PAST BREEDING]

Seraphina x Liam [11.14.'04] = Psalm (F)
    Aluvialmae x Yahitaro [12.13.'04] = Amidamaru (M) + Moose (M) + Eros (M)
    Candy x Kaipo [12.13.'04] = Mora (F) + Kayi (F)
    Mina Hakuba x Soma Cruz [1.24.'05] = Adrian (M) + Terry (M)
    Sakura x Honafuda [11.10.'05] = Junior (F) + Lucus (M) + Akiou (F) + Green Jeans (M)
    Scathach x Amidamaru [5.25.'06] = Shinta (M) + Blaire (F) + Nahema (F)

User Image
User Image

Complete List - Here [141]

First Generation - Here [18]
    Second Generation - Here [18]
    Third Generation - Here [08]

Regeneration Part I - Here [13]

Custom Edition - Here [11]
    Special Edition - Here [75]

User Image
User Image

. . . [NEWSLETTER]

_____The Bun'bii Newsletter is sent out every few months to notify people of upcoming events and/or sales. Users who sign up for the Mailing List will be the first to know what is going on with Bun'bii Gardens. If you'd like to be added to the list, send a friendslist request to Bunbii by clicking HERE. If requested, your username can be removed from this list at any time. If you remove Bunbii from your friendslist, and have your PMs set to Friends Only, you will not be able to receive the newsletter.

. . . [MAILING LIST]

Graceangel
    Meigumii
    Spastic Bunny Mina
    Tuxsuti

User Image
User Image

. . . [LINKING]

_____The Bun'bii Team is always looking for new shop affiliates. If you'd like to affiliate your shop with this one, please PM the shop mule with a link to your shop, and you will be added with the next update. Remember to link us back! If your link becomes inactive and you don't inform us of a change, it will be taken down. We are not going to search for your new thread. It is your responsibility to contact your affiliates of any changes.

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/9odxyh][img]http://tinyurl.com/8gv39t[/img][/url]

User Image

. . . [AFFILIATES]

No Affiliates at this time.

User Image
User Image

[ Can I have a Bun'bii for free? I want one so much!
_____No. Please do not ask this question. In some cases, such as special events, the staff may give away Bun'bii for free or at their discretion, but begging is frowned upon.

[ How can I get a Bun'bii?
_____Flatsales or auctions. You can also try a pet trade/bribe with one of the team members.

[ Can I order a custom?
_____Customs are auction/pet trades only, BUT you may attempt a bribe for one.

[ Am I allowed to bid/order on someone else's behalf?
_____As long as either of you pays the full amount for the Bun'bii, it's fine with us.

[ Am I allowed to co-own a Bun'bii?
_____So far, co-owning is restricted to special twin Bun'bii, where two people own one each.

[ OMG! Why isn't my Bun'bii hatching/growing?! Is it, like, DEAD?!
_____Each Bun'bii has a different growth pattern, so if yours doesn't hatch/change at the same time another does, don't worry. It's probably enjoying its youth while it can.

[ Do I have to roleplay with my Bun'bii?
_____It's optional, but it can prove to be fun, and is thus encouraged. Even if you do not have a Bun'bii, you may still RP using your avatar or an original character, as long as the RP adheres to the Gaia ToS and the setting of the Bun'bii Gardens. Please don't RP the breeding process of your Bun'bii!

_____To encourage RP, Silver Angel is willing to roleplay with anyone by using her own Bun'bii, Hime.

RP guidelines
To help those who wish to RP their Bun'bii as accurately as possible, these size comparisons are given to help owners understand what The Bunny originally intended to be the general size of each stage.
Eggs - the size of an American football
Hatchlings - about the size of a standard computer monitor
Youngsters - about the size of an average two-year-old human
Adults - about the size of an average five-year-old human, generally 3 feet tall

[ I have a special limited item. Can I sell it to another gaian instead of the shop?
_____Yes, this is allowed simply because they are so limited. However, please let the shop know about the transaction so it can be validated.

User Image
User Image

[ june twenty-sixth
_____The Bun'bii Team has been working a lot behind the scenes lately. A few things have finally got off the ground, but they are still under construction so please be patient. There have been many updates around the thread as well as in other places. Now, you can view Bii's profile (shop mule) and read about current updates, future events and their status, as well as view the Owner of the Month in the Spotlight OOTM section. In addition to the profile, we are currently setting up Bii's journal for team member information, as well as customs, bribes, and pet trade status. Please, feel free to check into the journal often for updates, and comment and let us know how we are doing!

There has been a major update to the shop thread as well. An Item Shop/Bank has been added to post six. Bun'bii Gardens has a new currency specifically for use within the shop to buy items, etc. Congratulations to Graceangel for receiving the title of OOTM for May and receiving 100 carrot coins. For more information, please read the post before asking any questions. Because of the recent addition, the Donations post that was previously kept in post fifteen has been deleted to provide space.

Lastly, we would like to congratulate .[ p i n k ].[ m i l k ]. in the adoption of her bun'bii. Certificate coming soon!
Keep on the look out! There may be some growings soon! And maybe even a special? :3

05/13/06: Hey guys! I know the Bun'bii Team and I are really lazy and all with not updating the announcements as often as we should, but at least we do so every now and then to let our regulars and maybe even newbies know what's going on with the gardens.
So, the Christmas event went extremely well. The event featured a twin grunny auction! Congratulations to Tuxsuti for winning the auction. We also had a free raffle for the youngster abandoned from Christmas 2005, and luvhina won her. In the midst of all the Christmas excitement, the BX pod hatched into a beautiful little hatchling. After the event was over, the BX hatchling poofed into an adorable little baby.
Unfortunately, BG has lost an affiliate. Schmetterling Hallen closed down, so BG removed them from the affiliate list. We hope the owner and crew have moved on to bigger and better things.
Our next big event happened on Easter Sunday. We had an easter basket hunt, and thankfully we had a big show up. Everyone who participated received a coupon courtesy of the gardens. Of course, not everyone won a special bun'bii, only a randomly selected six of the basket finders received special edition Care Bear cosplays. The other four received a special Easter item that is still a mystery to everybody. Hopefully, more information about it will be available soon.
Right after the Easter event, BX grew into adulthood. And most recently, two of the special Easter cosplays hatched! Congratulations!
In addition, there might be some adoptions handled soon. There are a couple of summer bun'bii that have been abandoned...
12/30/06: Well, it has been quite a few months since the updates around this special shop have been recorded, but it is about time to do so, don't you guys think so? So, where should I start?
We left off in September with the Pirates of the Caribbean auction. They ended successfully, and the team would like to send congratulations to Graceangel and Shadow_Orexia, who both worked very hard to win their special bun'bii.
In addition to the auction, the summer bun'bii from Lady Pang's flatsale grew into youngsterhood. One, of which, surpassed the other two and reached adulthood. The other two are still enjoying their youth, it seems. Hopefully, though, they will grow soon. ;D On top of all that, Ralbas' cosplay gift from Lady Pang grew into his adulthood, and he has been strutting his stuff ever since.
Our most recent event here at the gardens was the special pod raffle hosted by the one and only, The Bunny, who, as most of you know, created the little buggers that Psycho Shocker dreamed up. The special raffle ended and catloverofdoom won. Congrats to her! Unfortunately though, the team is still waiting for her response via PM... D:
Finally, the update you all have been waiting for! Bun'bii Gardens is celebrating two of the biggest holidays of the year, Halloween and Christmas, with one big event! Silver Angel is in charge of the event, with Renari helping, so it should be a lot of fun.
Stay tuned in to find out exactly what all is going to happen in this special event. It will be very soon! Happy Holidays, everyone!
09/18/06: It's been a couple of months, but not without some updates around here. A few of the colorists have been keeping it alive around here while the Care Bear event is in planning. For example, Lady Pang set up her summer flatsale event at the end of July. It went very well, with lots of interest. The three lucky winners were glamquacks, Hallow Genki, and Artemis Enzeru. Congratulations to them!
In addition to that, Lady Pang decided to gift one of the thread regulars, Ralbas, with a cosplay bun'bii. However, the name of the cosplay is to be kept a secret unless the owner can guess who it is! How interesting...
And as the most current news, a Pirates of the Caribbean cosplay auction is taking place, hosted by samus x, a very talented guest colorist of Bun'bii Gardens. Check post 7 for the link to the auction and feel free to bid on the two pirates being auctioned: Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbosa!
Keep a look out on the thread for more updates on new events. Ciao for now!
07/26/06: Quite a few updates have been taking place in the last month here at Bun'bii Gardens. For one, the Gaia layout change altered the BG layout slightly, so Renari had to go in and tweak it to match the new changes. She decided to update the Owners & Mailing Lists in correspondance with the edits to the layout. However, the Mailing List could not be completely updated because of problems with the Friendslist feature.
There have also been a few growings. On June 1st, the witch bun'bii finally reached adulthood (p. 89 cool . On June 9th, the three pods from Silver Angel's breeding hatched (p. 915) and on June 16th, they grew into adorable youngsters (p. 940). A month later, they grew into adulthood.
In addition to all of the other updates, Lady Pang has designed three pods in honor of this season, summer. Scroll down to the Flatsales/Events post to view them. If you want to participate in this particular flatsale, it is suggested that you begin lurking now because this flatsale will not be announced!
Be on the lookout for more updates on the Care Bear Event BG is planning!
05/26/06: Renari and Silver Angel have been working diligently on the shop all day. For starters, Silver Angel finished her breeding session between Amidamaru and Scathach, producing three precious pods. Two of the three can be viewed on page 879. The other should follow shortly.
In addition, the Bun'bii examples in the Information post have been updated with the new shading templates and colored lineart, courtesy of Renari. The Owners List and Mailing List have also been updated, and a newsletter should be sent out soon. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates!
Lastly, Bun'bii Gardens has a new affiliate:
SCHMETTERLING HALLEN.
05/13/06: The zombie adult has arrived on page 866.
04/13/06: Zombie and witch youngsters have arrived!
04/06/06: Both the zombie and witch pods have hatched!
03/21/06: Witch pod on page 856!
03/20/06: Zombie pod on page 853!
01/11/06: Growings on page 820!
12/30/05: Growings on page 813!
12/12/05: Growings on page 795!
12/05/05: Flatsale hatchlings today!
12/04/05:
SECRET SANTA is open!
11/30/05: Growings on page 762!
11/23/05: Sakura and Honafuda's eggs hatched on page 738! Go see~
11/21/05: Flatsale eggs on page 725! Hatchlings soon, maybe?
11/10/05: Honafuda and Sakura reproduced, with the help of our breeder, Renari. They had a healthy litter of four pods. View them on page 691! Breeding is closed until after the flatsale, which should be soon!
11/07/05: Two hatchlings have emerged! View them on page 678. Breeding is open.
11/01/05: Look! Two pods prematurely hatched in all of the Halloween confusion last night! View them on page 658. Congratulations kita and Tatsu on your new hatchlings.
10/19/05: The Halloween Flatsale was a great success, with ten wonderful participants. Congratulations to the winners, Tatsudoshi and kita 21! We hope you enjoy your bun'bii!
Renari has organized and updated the Bun'bii Directory, as well as a few areas around the thread. She updated the FAQ with information on custom bun'bii, as well as cleaned out the Events post. There might be one more event added to BG's list for Halloween, so look for that. Otherwise, if you missed the flatsale, check out the Halloween Raffles!
10/16/05: Silver Angel has been too busy with school to color for the Halloween Flatsale, so Renari colored a ghost Bun'bii in her place. Previews are in the Flatsales/Events post. The sale will start at noon tomorrow and it will last twelve hours, ending at midnight. Whoever is the luckiest wins! (All times in Central Standard Time.) Look out for the newsletters. Those should be sent out soon!
10/10/05: Renari made some updates to the thread and other features. She updated the Mailing List and is in the process of typing up a newsletter that should be sent out soon. She also checked up on affiliates, altered the mule and journal slightly, cleaned up announcements, and set a date for the Halloween Flatsale. Expect more updates soon!
09/26/05: Finally, the revamp is complete! Silver Angel and Renari had to get together and finish the Breeding post, but now it is all done! Since that is complete, we can move on to other things, like Halloween Events! Check post six for all of the details on the events. Two out of three bun'bii previews are up, and the last one should be joining the others shortly.
As for the flatsale we had planned, we have decided to move it to November since the end of this month has been so busy. We should have around six regular bun'bii for sale at that time.
ALSO, the avatar contest is still running, but it is on a temporary close until Renari can get the entry doodles out. Hopefully, that will be complete soon, and we can resume. Then, we might be able to make the mule stylin'. ;3
09/10/05: Silver Angel has appeared! We are currently planning the flatsale. It should be held towards the end of this month, so keep your eyes peeled. Remember, Bun'bii cost 3k!
In other news, we have decided to give the Bun'bii mule a makeover! An avatar contest has been set up to give us ideas for a new outfit.
Click here for the contest thread .
09/08/05: Yay! Renari is finally done creating the revamp for Bun'bii Gardens, and she is currently in the process of switching everything over. If any of our dedicated regulars see something out of place or missing, please report it to Renari immediately. Try to be specific, so she can fix it quickly. The Owners List has been divided into different sections and placed offsite to save room. If you own a Bun'bii and it is not linked in the one of the lists, please send Renari the link, and she will add it.
Previously, Silver Angel posted an announcement about a flatsale. At the moment, we are still planning on holding one, but we have no specific date in mind yet. Please, be patient with us. Now, that the revamp is over, we should be able to plan it effectively. Check back for more.
02/24/05: Bun'bii Gardens is hosting an auction for a fully custom bun'bii with minor lineart edits. Come bid and try to win it for yourself or one of your friends. Don't wait or you might miss the deadline!
02/14/05: All of the Bun'bii Valentines are opening! Keep your eye out for the four special tickets!
02/05/05: A new event has been presented to the lurkers of Bun'bii Gardens in honor of Valentine's Day. In addition, the Bun'bii Plushie has been introduced, and the majority of the participants in the Valentine's Event will receive one.
01/24/05: The Bunny has outdone herself once again. This time it's the classic SNES game of Super Mario Brothers. Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Princess Peach will all be auctioned off to four lucky winners. Good luck!
01/22/05: It's that time again. Let's have a flatsale! Join in and hope you get your first pick.
01/05/05: Because of a Gaia Archiving Bug, the Bun'bii shop has been moved to a new thread. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused our lurkers/owners.
12/27/04: Check it out! A flatsale just for the newbies of Bun'bii Gardens. If you don't own a Bun'bii, you are welcome to participate in this flatsale. Hopefully, this will give others a chance to own their very own adorable bun'bii pet.
12/26/04: We just can't seem to get out of the holiday spirit! Here is a raffle for our favorite guests here at Bun'bii Gardens. We urge all to participate, and wish you all the best!
12/21/04: Do we have an event for you? Of course we do! Check out our exclusive Christmas themed auction!
12/17/04: Finally, we give our lurkers an opportunity to participate in the shop directly. One of our guests will be chosen to color three bun'bii of their choosing, with the three different themes: Winter, Snow, and Night. Each one will be auctioned off to the lucky high bidder.
12/10/04: As if the first two weren't enough for you guys, we decided to hold another Angelic and NightMare auction, but this time they are twin girls! We hope you like them.
12/04/04: We have two exciting auctions for you guys today. The theme is NightMare and Angelic, and both are males. Bid your hearts out and have fun!
11/26/04: Double Wammy! Two auctions in one day. The first one is the ReMix auction, but the second one is the spotlight of the day: a Winnie the Pooh cosplay, Rabbit! Come visit the auctions and support Bun'bii Gardens!
11/19/04: Hopefully, you guys will really like this one! We have a new auction, and it is anime based! This time, it is Chichiri from the anime/manga, Fushigi Yuugi. This one is adorable, so come see!
10/22/04: We have seriously been going crazy with these Halloween themed bun'bii, but we are having a blast doing it! Look at our next set of twins, Candy Corns! This will be the last Halloween auction, so you better bid while you can.
10/21/04: Yay! We have officially reached page 400 in our shop thread! Koyuki Sanata got the first post, and we are rewarding her with a free custom bun'bii.
10/07/04: Candy Corn Auction.
10/01/04: Ghost Raffle.
09/22/04: Custom Auction.
09/19/04: Sumomo Auction.
09/18/04: Earth Elemental Auction & Raffle.
09/16/04: Fire Elemental Auction & Raffle.
09/12/04: Flatsale.
09/10/04: Water Elemental Auction & Raffle.
09/03/04: Cloud Elemental Auction.
08/28/04: Alucard Auction.
08/25/04: Starchild Auction.
08/22/04: Vivi Auction.
08/17/04: Grand Opening!

User Image
User Image

_____Bun'bii Gardens was founded by Psycho Shocker, The Bunny, and Silver Angel together, and is currently co-owned between Psycho Shocker and Silver Angel. The concept of the Bun'bii is copyrighted to Psycho Shocker. All of the lineart is credited to The Bunny, who has resigned from the Bun'bii shop. Renari, Silver Angel, Lady Pang, and Miss Pink Milk are the four colorists of this shop. Renari and Silver Angel are the Bun'bii breeders, with Silver Angel as Breeding Manager. Finally, Renari is Assistant Manager. She helps maintain the shop when the owners are busy, and she keeps everything updated.

Theft of anything Bun'bii related will not be tolerated.

The sparkle and cloud brushes used on the Yin & Yang set may be found at
Obsidian Dawn.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out