Total Votes:[ 393 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1586 1587 1588 > >> >>> »|

{ANNOUNCEMENTS}

User Image

----- LATEST MELTINGS -----

User Image User Image User Image

MANSICLE GUILD!
Read all forum rules before you join

. . . . .Saturday 8/15/2009 Dracul Vladimir IV has resigned as co-owner and line-artist of Mansicles! Click here to see the official announcement.
. . . . .Tuesday 8/12/2009 The Mansicles sold in the Tropical Fiesta event have melted! 8D Go see the announcement here!
. . . . .Thursday 7/30/09 New certs here for Watermelon, Durian, and Dragonfruit! Click here to see them! 8D
. . . . .Tuesday 7/28/09 The Tropical Fiesta is over! Congratulations to Jaylynn Star, King Inversitle, and darkelementaldemon!
. . . . .Tuesday 7/7/09 Kuuro Kitten's Chocolate Strawberry Mansicle has finally grown! Go here to see him!
. . . . .Thursday 6/25/09 The coffee and earl grey certs are now available! Click here to go see them!
. . . . .Wednesday 6/24/09 The winners for the Coffee and Tea event are: Krysin (Earl Grey) and Yami no Ite (Coffee)!
. . . . .Monday 6/15/09 The Coffee or Tea Event Thread is totally open for posting! GO GO GO! 8D
. . . . .Monday 6/12/09 OH YEAH! Pomegranate and White Chocolate certs have arrived! :B
. . . . .Monday 6/8/09 Brad gets the royal, color treatment with the help of Strawberry Uke! Click here to see him! 8D
. . . . .Friday 5/29/09 Dracul Vladimir IV's Pomegranate Mansicle, Fathle, has finally grown! 8D <3
. . . . .Tuesday 5/26/09 Uhmmm... Dracul was bored and drew Brad? >w>;;
. . . . .Wednesday 5/20/09 Daeril-sama's White Chocolate Mansicle has finally grown! Please click here to see him 8D
. . . . .Monday 5/11/09 Certs may be found here and the (slight) fan service comic may be found here >w>
. . . . .Friday 5/1/09 Be sure to stop by and congratulate ex o ex Snoof for winning the 4th mini-event! Interested in seeing what Mr. Wolf looks like? >B Click here!
. . . . .Saturday 4/25/09 A new mini-event! Scroll down to the Availability section or click here
. . . . .Wednesday 4/15/09 THANKS RAVINA LOKI FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! :B (Click here to see her special little prize <w< )
. . . . .Tuesday 3/24/09 Please welcome Rhea Izar's Lime Mansicle,Clancy O'Connel! See his spiffy colored form here. Also, cert updates are available on page 1108
. . . . .Tuesday 3/17/09 CONGRATS TO Rhea Izar for winning the St. Patrick' Day Raffle!! Click here to see the winning roll. Want to see what Mr. Irish looks like? >D Click herez! Or just scroll down the Availability section :B
. . . . .Tuesday 3/10/09 A mini-event to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! :B Click here to go there right away or scroll down to the Availability section!
. . . . .Thursday 2/26/09 Please welcome Manda's Black Raspberry && Vanilla Mansicle, Samael (colored by Manda)! :3
. . . . .Sunday 2/22/09 Congrats to Manda for winning the dice game! Click here to see the winning roll. Curious to what the demon looks like?? Click here <w<
. . . . .Saturday 2/21/09 Dice game made easier... AGAIN XD Scroll down for more info...
. . . . .Friday 2/20/09 Dice game made easier! Scroll down to the Availability section for more info!
. . . . .Thursday 2/19/09 As a celebration of Mansicles finally hitting 10,000+ posts, we're having a Mini-Event! Please scroll down to the Availability section of the shop for details! Or click here!
. . . . .Saturday 2/14/09 Congratulations to Daeril-sama & Kuuro Kitten as our Valentine's Day Raffle Event WINNERS! Click here to see their tickets drawn. ALSO, see a preview of Kyoupiruchi's Green Tea & Honey Mansicle!
. . . . .Saturday 2/7/09 V-Day Event details under Availability post or page 541.
. . . . .Sunday 2/1/09 Oh my! Slanndalous's Chocolate Mansicle, We'rika has finally grown!
. . . . .Wednesday 1/28/09 NagisaKaoru's mansicle, Citrus, has finally grown!
. . . . .Thursday 1/22/09 Go see the finished version of Talobred, a preview of Citrus, and a preview of Fathle on page 393!
. . . . .Wednesday 1/14/09 Manda's special Halloween Mansicle, Donovan, is done!
. . . . .Sunday 1/11/09 Niksia's Talobred preview pic is up!
. . . . .Sunday 1/4/09 Ooo, Slann has been busy X3! Click for: Ravina Loki's Zeke or NinetailedNightmare's Mathieu (Stock Ref Pic:
. . . . . ๑ Here)
. . . . .Friday 1/2/09 Twilight Mischief's mansicle, Aiden Stardust, is all colored and finished! See him in all his chromatic glory X3 ---
. . . . . ๑ Colorist: ~Silent Kitten~ || Stock Photo Ref: Click Here
. . . . .Wednesday 12/31/08 Congrats to Rega for winning Mansicle's first Mini-Event!
. . . . .Tuesday 12/30/08 Executive decision to reduce the difficulty of the mini-event's dice game XDD See details here
. . . . .Thursday 12/25/08 Executive decision to reduce the Mini-Event line-art price. Now only 5,000 G! SO GET ROLLIN'! : D
. . . . .Wednesday 12/24/08 New MINI-EVENT OPEN! Click here to go there right away!!
. . . . .Friday 11/7/08 Congratulations to Manda for winning the Halloween Mansicle raffle! ^__^
. . . . .Thursday 10/30/08 The Halloween Mansicle raffle will start tomorrow! Click here for more details.
. . . . . ๑ Also, a preview of NinetailedNightmare's Cherry Mansicle is now available.
. . . . .Tuesday 10/28/08 Preview of Sour Green Mansicle may be found on pg 70.
. . . . .Tuesday 9/30/08 Sour green and orange dreamsicle have been certed on pg 55.
. . . . .Sunday 9/21/08 Congrats to NinetailedNightmare for winning the first Mansicle flatsale, cherry cert found on page 28
. . . . .Thursday 9/18/08 Chrystali's butterscotch maniscle has grown! He can be found here.
. . . . .Monday 9/15/08 The lotus event has been pushed back a bit because of new metaplot, so I will add another event in between for
. . . . . ๑ all you patient people. Check availability for more information.
. . . . .Thursday 9/4/08 Thread set up and opening! YAAY!
User Image

{01} Read through the entire front page before you ask any questions.
{02} Leave drama at the door. Let's not start wars in the thread okay? If you have a problem with someone, take it to PMs or elsewhere. I know not everyone likes everyone, but just politely and maturely ignore them.
{03} You may have as many mansicles as you want though try not to hog each and every one, give some others a chance please.
{04} These are not RP-required. However, if you are an active supporter and RPer in this shop, you may get a lil somin' somin'.
{05} Let's all use proper grammar in this thread please. We're all mature here so I don't want to be seeing l337 or chatspeak, it's annoying to read so just don't.
{06} Ask permission to PM the mule or any of the staff. We don't want our PMs full of just random ramblings. If you have a question, ask it in the thread first before asking the staff.
{07} Obey TOS. Common sense people, please!
{08} These rules are subject to change at any given time without warning.
{09} I HATE POSTING STYLES! I won't kill you if you simply have a different font color and just a few lines of text above and/or below. Basically if I can't even tell where your post starts, I will be angry and yell. So when in doubt just save your posting styles for chatterbox and such.
{10} You may co-own with up to two people, no more. Certain mansicles will not be eligible for co-ownership but they will be clearly labeled.
{11} Uhmm I ******** hate Twilight. If anyone is caught talking about it, even if they are saying how much they hate it, you will get your a** handed to you unkindly.
User Image

User Image

{STAGE 01 POPSICLE}

These come in three types: popsicle, dreamsicle and rocket popsicle.

. . . . . ๑ Popsicles come in one flavor (ex: Strawberry).

. . . . . ๑ Dreamsicles come in two flavors (Ex: Chocolate blueberry)

. . . . . ๑ Rocket popsicles (which are not available at this time) come in three flavors (Ex: Vanilla black cherry
. . . . . ๑ chocolate) and also come in cosplays of any sort.

User Image

User Image

{STAGE 02 MANSICLE}

After a few weeks, your popsicle or dreamsicle will magically turn into a full grown man. Mmm yes.
User Image

{SPEED-FLATSALE}
Quote:
None planned

. . . . . ๑ You may enter for one popsicle per post. You can only win one popsicle per sale.
. . . . . ๑ There will be a five minute silence before I post GO! and the quickest poster(s) to post the number of the mansicle they want will win
. . . . . ๑ (Ex: I want #3). You will be disqualified if you enter before I post GO!
. . . . . ๑ If you win, you must pay immediately after the flatsale has ended. It's only 20k, there will be no payment plans.
. . . . . ๑ You may co-own with up to two people.

User Image

{PROMPT-FLATSALE}
Quote:
None planned

. . . . . ๑ Prompt-based flatsale popsicles will be special and rare.
. . . . .One entry per popsicle, so if there are two up for grabs you may enter 1 entry for each, but you can only win one ultimately.
. . . . .Do not intimidate other players. This can be any form, whether boasting about your gold amount or how mad you will be if you
. . . . . ๑ don't win or how original your concept is. I am a big stickler on this, don't push your luck.
. . . . .Installment plan is available for prompt-based sales, if you win please PM the mule about it.
. . . . .Don't cheat. This includes, but is not limited to: having someone write your prompt (believe me I will be able to tell once you start
. . . . . ๑ RPing him by yourself), gratuitous amounts of peer revision. Spell checking and grammatical changes is allowed, but do not let
. . . . . ๑ your friend's ideas and opinions influence your prompt. Those aren't your ideas.
. . . . .Keep entries around 1000 words. If it goes over a few words don't worry, but I don't want to read a novel.

User Image

{RAFFLE}
Quote:
None planned

. . . . . ๑ Tickets will be 100g per ticket.
. . . . . ๑ There is no limit in tickets sold.
. . . . . ๑ You may not co-own.
. . . . . ๑ You may buy raffle tickets for other people.
. . . . . ๑ Please post your tickets in with the correct form.
. . . . . ๑ You don't get to pick your ticket numbers!
. . . . .All trades should have ticket number AND page number found.
. . . . . ๑ Send trades to Mansicle.

User Image

{AUCTION}
Quote:
None planned

. . . . .I will accept mid-marketplace value on monthly collectibles (before 2008 ) and Angelic/NM headbands. Find the lowest
. . . . . ๑ marketplace value of your item in the market place and shave off 10%. If you have questions on what other items I will and won't
. . . . . ๑ accept, you may ask in the thread.
. . . . . ๑ Please don't retract on your bid. Just don't, okay? You may be suspended from entering future auctions if you do.
. . . . .Winner better have their bid in full and send the trade immediately after the auction closes. If I do not receive the bid in 24
. . . . . ๑ hours, the auction will continue for another definite period of time. If you do not have the full amount (say waiting on trades to
. . . . . ๑ finalize or commissions to be finished) you will be grey listed and suspended from future auctions.
. . . . .Do not intimidate other players. This can be any form, whether boasting about your gold amount or how mad you will be if you
. . . . . ๑ don't win. I am a big stickler on this, don't push your luck.

User Image

{GAMES}
Quote:
None planned

. . . . . ๑ Rules will vary with every game.
User Image

{NAME}//{OWNER}//{FLAVOR}//{STAGE}//{LINK}

Hong Lang//CuterThanYou//Red Lotus Paste//Mansicle//Image

Mathieu//NinetailedNightmare//Cherry//Mansicle//Image

Citrus//NagisaKaoru//Orange & Vanilla//Mansicle//Image

Zeke//Ravina Loki//Sour Apple//Mansicle//Image

Sevastion//Sephiros Immortal//Lemon//Mansicle//Image

Donovan//Manda//Vampire's Kiss//Mansicle//Image

Aiden//Twilight Mischief//Blueberry//Mansicle//Image
(Colored by: ~Silent Kitten~)

Werika//Slanndalous//Chocolate//Mansicle//Image

Brad//Chrystali//Butterscotch//Mansicle//Image

Fathle//Dracul Vladimir IV//Pomegranate//Mansicle//Image

Lyov//Daeril-sama//White Chocolate//Mansicle//Image

Sauda//Kuuro Kitten//Chocolate Strawberry//Popsicle//Image

---//Kyoupiruchi//Green Tea & Honey//Popsicle//Image

Talobred//Niksia//Chocolate Rose//Mansicle//Image

Samael//Manda//Black Raspberry & Vanilla//Mansicle//Image
(Colored by: Manda)

Clancy O'Connel//Rhea Izar//Lime//Mansicle//Image
(Colored by: NinetailedNightmare)

Sorrel//ex o ex Snoof//Vermouth//Popsicle//Image

Klah//Yami no Ite//Coffee//Mansicle//Image
(Colored by: Hyrea)

Noah Dresden-Argyle//Krysin//Earl Grey//Mansicle//Image
(Colored by: Hyrea)

Lóng Zhū//darkelementaldemon//Dragon Fruit//Popsicle//Image

Ian//King Inversitle//Durian//Popsicle//Image

Nereus//Jaylynn Star//Watermelon//Popsicle//Image

User Image

.... wtf o_O
What? >__> It's a silly shameless little shop. Just fun sigcandy!

A-Alright. Well how much do these cost?
15k for flatsales. Even though it's only two stage, the second stage is custom art so I think that's rather fair.

How many can I has?
As many as you want 8D! Just don't be a hog :<

What? No girls?
Nope! I suck at girls and mancandy is more fun 8D

Are these Rp-required?
Nope!! However if you want to we will be setting up a guild once there is enough buzz. And as an incentive for actively RPing and being a big supporter of the thread, you may get a mystery stage or another mansicle or extra art of your favorite mansicle. Who knows...

OMG OKAY!! I waaaant a lil bishounen and and and--!
Uhhh no >___> I do not allow ukes into my establishment nor bishounens. All mansicles will be like... actual men not girly sticks with penises.

Do Mansicles taste like their flavor? O.o
Yes <__< well if you want XD We have had reports of sheets getting soaked with flavory goodness in the past <__< Though I strongly suggest you don't eat my poor wittle tasty mens :<

Are you hiring?
No <__< with the exception of certain guest artist events. If I ever do hire, there will be an announcement so don't PM me begging for a job, it doesn't work that way.

Are you going to have customs?
SOON! Yes! We will >__> eventually. Do not fear! They WILL come

CLARIFICATION: I guess my wording has thrown off some people >__> Customs refer to bother gaia and RL customs AND general RL commissions.
User Image

{SLANNDALOUS}

. . . . . Position OWNAR!! Main artist and rule nazi
. . . . . Other stuff Uhhhh O__o *shrug*

User Image

{KYOUPIRUCHI}

. . . . . Position Graphic artist and certist and all around awesomesauce
. . . . . Other stuff
User Image

{WHITE LIST}

{GREY LIST}

{BLACK LIST}
User Image

{LINKS IN}

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43304911][img]http://tinyurl.com/5rr7fd[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43304911][img]http://tinyurl.com/7ak4cj[/img][/url]

User Image

{LINKS OUT}

User Image

{SAVE THE WORLD!!!}

Edelsteine needs your help! So what does that mean to you? UHHH FREE RAFFLE TICKETS! HELLZ YEAH!! All you need to do is click here and add follow the instructions to win raffle tickets to any of the marvelous raffles going on in the lotus event thread.

Tell them Slanndalous sent ya!

User Image User Image
User Image

Concept and mansicle art (unless otherwise stated) belong to Slanndalous and Dracul Vladimir IV. Popsicles lineart/templates, cert and thread graphics belong to Kyoupiruchi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff