Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Made by Urufu Yasha Ryoko. All hail her! heart

And for the love of Miracle Matter, people, please don't quote the whole front page! It makes Kirby sad, and you don't want that, do you?

<(^.^)>Announcements<(^.^)>

August 10, 2005
Wow, I'm beginning to suck more at updates than Kirby at an all-you-can-eat buffet. xd Anyhow, in case you haven't heard yet, there's a new game AND a new movie out. The new game, for Nintendo DS, is called Touch! Kirby's Magic Paintbrush, or Kirby Canvas Curse. It's quite fun.^^ Kirby's Rainbow Resort has the lowdown.

Of course the movie's not actually a movie, it's just the last five episodes on one DVD. Then again, they quit showing the anime in my area ages ago, so I guess I should take what I can get. Warning: this "movie" is hard to find. You may just wanna go to Ebay or Amazon.com and get a copy there.

Ya know, it's getting to be convention season... anyone considering cosplaying as a Kirby character? It would be quite nice if someone were to post pictures of their adventures. mrgreen [/shameless begging]

More soundtrack goodness: Somebody got the excellent idea to create a soundtrack for Kirby's Adventure. Check it out here.

Hey! Look! Listen!

And I FINALLY got 100% on KaTAM. xd

April 12, 2005
Today, here is a thread I created for fans to yak about the soundtrack to the Kirby anime. It's the Japanese soundtrack, which rocks. Haven't heard it yet? That's okay. There's a link in the thread.^^

Kirby and His Soundtrack

And also, some of the most radawesome fanart! Site's in Japanese, but don't let that stop you.

Personified Kirby Expo 21

See if you can recognize any of your favorite characters.^^

And for those of you going crazy over a lack of the show, there's a site where you can watch the anime! It's only six of the English episodes, but that's better than nothing, right?

Enjoy the show.

And you need Flash player.

April 11, 2005
I'M NOT DEAD!

...just not present. Anyhow, I have returned, and in that time I've obtained Metaknight on Nightmare in Dreamland, cooperated with SolarShadow to beat The Amazing Mirror (though not 100% yet), and ordered Kirby's Dreamland 1 and 2 off Ebay, defeating both. However, Solar got his mitts on my brand-new copy of Kirby 64 and defeated O2 before I could. Grr. But I do have a cute new Fire Kirby plush doll.^^

Here is another forum devoted entirely to Kirby. Yay.

The Rainbow Resort Forums

December 15, 2004
100% on Nightmare in Dreamland! Go me! (SolarShadow says I have to get through the game with half my health if I wanna play with Metaknight. I went "Fine, the blue creampuff can just wait." wink

December 13, 2004
I beat Nightmare in Dreamland! Woohoo! *gives out Maxim Tomatoes* (Actually, I still have about 11% or so to get.)

Here's a great site with profiles of almost everybody in the show. Not only is it informative, it's amusing in places too.

Absolute Anime

In other news: Sirica>You.
(Shame they gave her Ash's dub voice. crying )

December 8, 2004
Found an interesting little webcomic. It's got Marx and Biospark in it! Unfortunately, it's not being updated that often. sad

Kirby Does Pop Star

December 2, 2004
Don't anybody start a flame war, but I think Princess Rona looks like a Pokemon. You decide. mrgreen

November 29, 2004
Hope those of you who were off had a nice time. For my part, I finally beat Metaknight! (In Nightmare in Dreamland, that is. Still no new game goodness for me yet.) I also was looking around and found this interesting convo. It's... well, interesting. Enjoy. whee

November 24, 2004
The day before Thanksgiving (those of ya'll who celebrate it, don't eat too much whee ) I find myself thankful to have seen some awesome screenshots. I'll post them (page 27), but to be fair I've got to give the credit where it's due: this thread here. Thread-maker is _Gus_, all hail!

November 16, 2004
Found another site, but I get the ugly feeling there won't be many more...

Kirby Course -Fun place.

November 8, 2004
I've got the cash to afford the game and the box set of 3 DVDs, but I can't find a store that sells the DVDs and I'm not allowed to buy any more games because it's so close to Christmas. So no reviews of neither television show nor Kirby and the Amazing Mirror any time soon. Grr.

November 5, 2004
I got $5 more, so soon I should be able to afford Kirby and the Amazing Mirror! Yaaay! biggrin

Kirby Game and Anime by Wolf4knowledge -Exactly what it sounds like. whee

Nintendo: World of Kirby -Why the crap did I not get this one earlier?

November 3, 2004
I found another site.

Beneath the Stars -A very well done site. Lots of fanart, fanfiction and links. There's even tips on how to do webpages and stories! This person is a genius.

October 31, 2004
Here's more Kirby websites:

Kirby's Kreampuff WebRing -A Kirby webring! Yaaay!

Crystal Kirby's Fanfics -I thought the background music at this site was pretty nice.

The Kirby Kore -Again, nice music.

Metaknight Chronicles -Well, we all know who this person's favorite character is.^_^ I highly recommend the picture of Pimpin' Kirby.

Almost forgot. Happy Halloween!

October 26, 2004
This is my way of coming out as a true video game fan! (I'll play more Pikmin, promise.) Kirby needs his own thread. He's so loveable and fun to eat people and blow stuff up with and he flies and he makes it way okay for a guy to run around in pink... well, SolarShadow put it a great way: Kirby kicks (#&$!

I took a leaf out of the Zelda fans' book and got a history of Kirby's games. You can find way more details at Kirby's Rainbow Resort, which is where I learned about all the stuff. Did you know he makes cameos in games like Earthbound and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga?

Kirby's Dreamland for the Game Boy
April 27, 1992 in Japan/August 1, 1992 in the U.S.

Kirby's Adventure for the NES
March 3, 1993 in Japan/May 1, 1993 in the U.S.

Kirby's Pinball Land for the Game Boy
November 27, 1993 in Japan/November 1, 1992 in the U.S.

Kirby's Dream Course for the SNES
September 21, 1994 in Japan/February 1, 1995 in the U.S.

Kirby's Avalanche A.K.A. Kirby's Ghost Trap for the SNES
February 1, 1995

Kirby's Dreamland 2 for the Game Boy
March 1, 1995 in Japan/May 1, 1995 in the U.S.

Kirby's Star Stacker for the Game Boy
January 25, 1997 in Japan/April 1, 1997

Kirby Super Star A.K.A. Kirby's Fun Pak for the SNES
March 21, 1996 in Japan/September 8, 1996 in the U.S.

BS Kirby no Omotya Bako Baseball for the SNES (You need a special add-on something-or-other for this one)
1996 in Japan only

Kirby's Dreamland 3 for the SNES
November 1, 1998 in Japan/March 27, 1997 in the U.S.

Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64
January 21, 1999 in Japan/April 26, 1999 in the U.S.
(This game is AWESOME. 3nodding )

Kirby no Kirra Kids A.K.A. Kirby Super Star Stacker for the SNES
June 25, 1999 in Japan only

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards for the Nintendo 64
March 24, 2000 in Japan/June 26, 2000 in the U.S.
(Another very fun game. Burned my mouth on hot wings and heard the Hampsterdance for the very first time in its presence.)

Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble for the Game Boy Color
April 9, 2001 in the U.S.
(My bro loves this one.)

Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube
November 21, 2001 in Japan/December 3, 2001 in the U.S.
(Just in time for Christmas. whee )

Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for the Game Boy Advance
October 25, 2002 in Japan/December 3, 2002 in the U.S.
(I've got my own copy of this one. I'm actually doing all right!)

Kirby Air Ride for the Nintendo GameCube
July 11, 2003 in Japan/October 13, 2003
(I have yet to play this. Looks like plenty of fun, though.)

And a very new one called Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Sounds really fun, and my brother has informed me it's multiplayer and the Kirbys will be using cell phones to help each other.

And here are some good links:

Kirby's Rainbow Resort -This is where I got all the game info from. Plenty of other cool things too.

Nintendo.com -These are the people officially responsible for the ubercoolness that is Kirby. They have all the game news, since they're the official people.

Nintendoland.com -Full of nice fanart and hilarious fanfic. And the deathmatches are a must read! Especially Kirby vs. Yoshi.

GameFAQs.com -For those of you who can't seem to pass that one annoyng spot, this site is full of cheats.

Here's a list of some Kirby fics. Some are just plain hilarious!

And that's all I can think of for now. All are welcome, except trolls, spammers and flamers. Have fun! biggrin

Boring Legal Crap: I do not own Kirby or any of his friends or enemies. They all belong to Nintendo and HAL. Lucky people.
...yeah. (Where's SolarShadow when you need him?)
**Bumps to support you**

Adding you to the 'Official Threads' list.

And yes, Kirby does rock. He's so pink and squishy. ^_^ To bad I've only played to of his games...
Woo, I'm official! Thanks! biggrin
Anybody here watch the show?
The new game is called "Kirby and the amazing mirror" and its really awesome. You can call four kirby's to come to your aid and the abilities have been redesigned. Sword now has a much wider range of attacks, as does fighter, but some, like cutter, have lost attacks. And oh, theres also the master hand ability which gives you all the B moves from Super Smash Bros. Mellee. Ex: up B= upper cut, side B= hammer.
Dread Pirate Chiizukeki
Anybody here watch the show?
I do!
Just saying something so I'm on the first page.
Rienfleche
The new game is called "Kirby and the amazing mirror" and its really awesome. You can call four kirby's to come to your aid and the abilities have been redesigned. Sword now has a much wider range of attacks, as does fighter, but some, like cutter, have lost attacks. And oh, theres also the master hand ability which gives you all the B moves from Super Smash Bros. Mellee. Ex: up B= upper cut, side B= hammer.

Sounds sweet. Can't wait to play!

Chatty Poster

4,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Love Machine 150
I played Kirby and the amazing mirror.. I can't remember where I got trapped in this game, because I play using emulator instead the GBA (I want my own GBA!! sad ) and my computer broke... razz

but it's ok, I liked of this game too, Kirby is very rox! biggrin

P.S: Does anyone here watch the Kirby's cartoon? biggrin
masterfocus
I played Kirby and the amazing mirror.. I can't remember where I got trapped in this game, because I play using emulator instead the GBA (I want my own GBA!! sad ) and my computer broke... razz

but it's ok, I liked of this game too, Kirby is very rox! biggrin

P.S: Does anyone here watch the Kirby's cartoon? biggrin

I do. Or at least I used to whenever I could, since it came on early in the morning. And then they canceled it. sad I'm buying the DVD set.
BUMP

'Cause Kirby r0xx0rz meh s0xx0rz.

:hums Green Greens:
Something interesting I'd never seen before today... Kirby slash fanfiction. Namely, Dedede x Escargoon. Wow. sweatdrop
Rienfleche
i want that game ive been doin research about it and according to my results........I WANT THAT GAME!!!
katatara
Rienfleche
i want that game ive been doin research about it and according to my results........I WANT THAT GAME!!!

I sure do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces