Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome To the Land of Tots ^^

Index
~ Post 1: You are here ^^
~ Post 2: Rules
~ Post 3: The Tot Story
~ Post 4: Ordering you very own Tot ^^
~ Post 5: Special/Custom Tots
~ Post 6: Housing Construction
~ Post 7: The Tot Mall
~ Post 8: Tot Merchandise
~ Post 9: Very Important Tots
~ Post 10: Breeding, hehe
~ Post 11: The Hospital
~ Post 12: Owners
~ Post 13: Supporters
~ Post 14: Links

News
12/09/05: V.I.T has been Introduced ^____^
03/02/05: Item Update!! New Rugs, Lights, Flowers, Accessories and more!! ^_~
23/02/05: Heart-head "Valentines Tots" hatch!
14/02/05: Special Valentines Muffin Tot flatsale!
13/02/05: Valentines Tots go on Sale! Buy a heart-head Tot for a friend ^_~
26/01/05: Australia Day Raffle takes place ^^ Winner - Wunderwesen ^__^
26/01/05: Australian Themed items avaliable!!
21/01/05: Christmas gifts can be un-wrapped!!
12/04: The Christmas Event is running ^^ Check out the Gift Tots!
20/11/04: The Christmas Items have been added ^^
14/11/04: The Breeding Grounds and the Hospital have been added!! mrgreen
08/11/04: 2 New Size lounges and 1 new lamp have been added to the Mall! ^^
04/11/04: The new layout has been added! w00t! ^^
29/10/04: The Trick-or-Treat banner has been added ^^ Hehe!
28/10/04: Here is the Limited Edition Kandy Korn Tot. It can be won from Sosiqui's Halloween Raffle and Dissonancetheory's Halloween Event ^^ 25/10/04: 3 New styles of windows have been added!
24/10/04: Tot Land has been created ^^

Ryiena and I work in conjunction to offer, hopefully, one of the most unqiue and interactive pixel Pets in the breedables forum. Please respect the rules, then we can all live in harmony ^_~
Russtiie: Creator and constructor of Tots!
Ryiena: HTML and image Genius!
Ganty: Super question answerer! Event planner!

General Rules
1. Do not steal my images or ones in people's signatures. I worked hard on this, so please don't thieve or alter.
2. Be nice to others on this thread, politness is the key ^^
3. Don't PM me regarding questions. If you have a question post it on the thread. And I will try get a FAQ up ASAP!
4. Don't pester owners.
5. Just have fun ^^

Owners Rules
1: Do not sell, trade or give away your Tot without my consent.
2. Be sure to direct link from me.
3. Don't edit your Tot under any circumstance. (Unless I have given permission)
4. Once you purchase your Tot, it is not refundable.
5. If you break the rules, I have the right to take your Tot away!
6. Don't PM me un-necessarily. Only PM about private matters. If it can be answered on the thread, save it for the thread.
7. Don't hassle other owners through PM. If you want to Role-play talk through the thread first.
8. Enjoy your Tot ^^
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coming Soon...</center>

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Heres a sample of your Tots home ^^

Your Tot evolves through 3 stages.
The final stage depends on how well your Tot has been treated. For example, your Tot could grow to be quite big if it has had alot of room to move around in. Your Tot could also be quite bright or dark coloured judging on how much sunlight it has been in. These are just a couple of examples which shape your Tot's appearance ^^ However, some Tots will not grow to this stage. It is a random occurance if your Tot should grow to the "4th stage". If you are lucky enough to have your Tot grow to the 4th Stage, you will earn a Golden Gift, suitable to your Tot's appearance. So keep your Tots mood positive, and watch to see any special signs (like a fast bop).

Mood-o-metre: This determines the mood of your pet. If it is full, it means your Tot is extremley happy! If it is low then your Tot is really down. Buying Toys or Totalite will increase your Tot's mood ^^ Also, the more active you are in the thread increases your Tot's mood and movement. Eg: If you post frequently, your Tot will move around their home quite often. If you never post, your Tot won't move, and will become very un-happy! Beware: If your pets mood-o-metre is empty, you will need to take your pet to the Hospital for a shot!!

Name: Picking your pets name is an important decision for your Tot. A Tot's name really defines its character wink However when choosing a name, please try have the name no bigger then 8 letters as its difficult to fit in...

Gender: Your Tot's gender is completley random (unless you ordered a custom Tot). This is so that the balance between male and female is equal.
All Tot eggs are 500g (unless they are special). Once the trade has been confirmed, I will send you your Tot ^^

Tots Avaliable:
If there are any eggs avaliable, they will be in the Nursery. If theres an egg you would like to adopt, fill out the form below. If you would like me to reserve an egg for you, post on the thread (dont PM) - however I can only hold the egg for up to 3 days. Also note that it is only ONE egg per person each Flatsale!

There are currently no eggs avaliable...

Ordering Form
Please use this Ordering form when requesting your Tot. (Please add up the total yourself ^^)

Ordering Form
1. Tot Egg #:
2. Name:
3. Housing Construction:
4. Accessories:
5. Furniture:

TOTAL:

Once I have completed your Tot, it will be avaliable to pickup from here. Be sure to direct link! Take good care of your Tot, and be expecting it to hatch within 6 days ^^

I will occasionally open up the opportunity for you to request your own custom Tot. You will be able to decide colour/s, gender and special characteristics. A custom Tot costs 5k, however additional fees may be added, judging the difficulty of your design.

Ordering Form
Please use this Ordering form when requesting your Custom Tot. (Please add up the total yourself ^^)

Ordering Form
1. Tot Custom #:
2. Name:
3. Gender:
4. Colour/s:
5. Special Traits:
6. Housing Construction:
7. Accessories:
8. Furniture:

TOTAL:

Please Note:
I will soon be adding a F.A.Q about Custom Tots, which will define colouring, special traits and everybody's favourite "wings". Stay Tuned for the F.A.Q

Once I have completed your custom Tot, it will be avaliable to pickup from here. Be sure to direct link! Take good care of your very special Tot, and be expecting it to hatch within 6 days ^^

x.Skada.x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

To order an additional room or garden please fill out the form below ^^

Ordering Form
Please use this Ordering form for each additional room. (Please add up the total yourself ^^)

Ordering Form
1. Room or Garden:
2. Housing Construction:
3. Furniture:

TOTAL:

~ Each new room or garden will be attached to your previous room/garden through either a hallway, a ladder or a path. (These connections come free with each additional room ^^)

~ Please don't request more items for your room or garden than will fit.

~ The room your Tot begins in may not be changed to the garden, sorry.

Custom Wallpaper and Floors
If you would like a particular wall or floor colour which isn't listed above, you may reuqest it, with an additional fee for 50g. Please be aware that these custom wall and floors can only be one solid colour, no patterns. When ordering, please be specific in what shade of colour you would like. Eg: Dont say just 'yellow' - say 'light yellow', 'dark yellow' etc.

<center>Christmas Gifts!
Great news! If you recieved a Tot "Gift" (from Me), you now have the chance to open this exciting present. Inside there will be either a piece of furniture or a Tot accessory. If you would like your Gift opened, post in the main thread, and It will be un-wrapped shortly after. I apologize that It has taken me this long to get everything organized, but I promise the items are fantastic ^_^
</center>

Guidelines

To order any new furniture to your existing rooms, use the form under 'Housing Construction', but state in the 'Room or Garden' question "Existing room - [insert room description here]".

~ Please don't request more furniture for your room than will fit.

~ I generally decide the location of the furniture unless you have a specific request.

~ All lights and selected other items, can only be placed in a room if there is a side-table.

~ If you have any suggestions on any item you would like to see, post in the thread ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

To order any new accessories, use the form under 'Housing Construction', but state in the 'Room or Garden' question "For Inventory".

Toys
1. Dolls House - 45g
2. Teddy Bear - 30g
3. Toy Boat - 15g
4. Ball - 10g
Toys will keep your Tot's 'mood-o-metre' high. The lower your Tot's mood-o-metre is, the more un-happy it is. If it empties, your Tot needs to be rushed to the hospital for treatment.

Totalite
Totalite is a very special crystal grown by the Tots. Totalite is a Tot's source of food as feeding them regular food can be fatal! Totalite does not have to be bought regulary. One bowl lasts quite a while, and keeps their mood-o-metre high.

Vials
Each vial has a specific effect on your Tot. Be careful in using vials on your pet as they can often get very depressed from the side-effects.

V.I.T (Very Important Tots) involves an intense roleplay/interactive approach to the classical Tot. V.I.T offers Tot careers, friendships, special items and much more. For 1000g to register your Tot (+100g for every extra Tot), you can embark on a more "serious" and fun experience with the Tot community. The dormant "Mood-o-metre" comes into action within the V.I.T, so best to be keeping your Tot happy!

Tot currency allows you to purchase special items, un-avaliable to players outside V.I.T, even items that are unique to your Tot! (Questing will be in majority, the focal point of earning money, and a quest can appear at any random time, or in a planned event)... 10 copper make 1 silver, 10 silver make 1 gold. And you can have infinate amount of gold xD

I will be constantly updating the features for the V.I.T, to make the best possible breedable for YOU! Coming soon, friends lists, community lots, and even Tot career opportunities.

Totties
Totties are new pets your Tot's can own. However, you cannot usually purchase them. In order to capture one of the Totties, you must purchase a 'Sweet Stick' this will sit outside (in your garden) and attract little critters. However, in some random circumstances, a Tottie may just float into your home. If this occurs, you must post in bold SWAT within 24 hours. This will capture the Tottie, and you will be able to own a little critter free of charge. At the moment, there are no known types of Totties so its up to you to help discover them! (The friend's list will also be transformed into a Tottie section of your Tot home) Each owner can have 2 Totties ^___^

More info, COMING SOON!

V.I.T Store!
The V.I.T store so far...

Order Form:
If you would like to place an order for some of the Designer furniture and accessories, here is the appropriate form!

V.I.T Order Form
1. Furniture:
2. Location:

TOTAL:

Is your Tot "Love-Struck"? Or are you interested in expanding your Tot family? Then your at the right place wink The Tot breeding ground provide new generations of adorable Tots!

In order for your Tot to breed, you must find a Tot (of the opposite sex) willing to Breed. Once you have found your partner, you must pay a fee of 300g. This fee allows your Tot to stay in our beautiful Centre ^^

Please Note
~ Your Tot MUST be an adult to breed!
~ Your Tot WILL NOT Breed straight away. It will take several days! Once all of the relationship hearts have been filled, then your Tot is ready to breed. (There is no-way to speed up the heart-metre. Patience is a virtue ^^)
~ Your Tot can only have up to 4 eggs. (And you can only keep up to 4 eggs per Tot. Meaning if your Tot breeds, and has 4 eggs, which you decide to keep, all future eggs will be auctioned or sold. However just because you don't get to keep the eggs, it doesn't mean you can't breed).
~ BEWARE: Your Tot may not be interested with its partnered Tot, and therefore refuse to breed.
~ Your Tots colour is completley random. However, they generally either mix or match with its parents.

Hope you enjoy Breeding ^^

Tots Currently Breeding

None

Is your Tot feeling under the weather? Well then they are going to need treatment.

If your Tot's 'Mood-o-Metre' has lost all bars, then your Tot needs immediate treatment in the Hospital. Each visit to the Hospital costs 150g, and your Tot will need to stay for 3 days. If you are unable to pay for treatment, the Tot debt collectors will be around to your house to take your outstanding payments (in furniture).

To make sure your Tot is clear of any Hospital visits, ensure they have some Totalite to munch on, and some Toys to play with. Try to also have at least 1 outdoor room.

If you have more then one Tot, your 'Mood-o-Metre' counts for both of them. And if they become sick, they will need to go to the hospital, at 150g EACH Tot.

A big big thankyou to everyone who has helped Tots ^^

~ Dissonancetheory :O Thanks to you I have a brilliant set off banners and dividers ^^ heart
~ Lacinda :O the ever brilliant you who came up with the name Tots 3nodding heart heart
~ Ryiena Thank you so much for hosting the images for Tots! Your the best! heart heart
~ Of Fire And Rage Thank you so much for the banner 3nodding Its awesome!

~ lil_lisa95 - 3800g eek heart
~ Emi - 2000g surprised
~ dissonancetheory - 800g surprised

Link me ^^

[code:1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/code:1]

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
My Pets!

Here are my breedables wink

My Starfi Spore ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Weebies ^^ *huggles*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shirtsies w00t!! Aweshome!! mrgreen

User Image
surprised This is Fleur my Budlet ^^

A Panda blaugh The cuteness!! heart

My Poke-Spluddys mrgreen

My very own Tot blaugh

Bloomsters ^^ heart

User Image
Sairi ^__^ Pokemon domokun

:O A GREMKIN!! heart RYIENA!!! ^______________^

User Image User Image
My Voli *Pokes proudly at their cuteness ^^* hehehe!!

User Image
My Tupsu ^___^ Hehehe!!

User Image
My beautiful Lunec, Jezzabelle ^___^

Jade my little Shaolin Wolf mrgreen So cute!!!!

Tsuchi my Aquao ^___^ The newest most coolest creation by Ryiena heart

Suki my special Valentines Langui heart ^__^

surprised isnt he fierce! domokun Razor ^^!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff