Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victi... Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to my first Art Shop! My styles varies from your typical basic anime style to your horror/fantasy creatures. It depends on my mood of the day determines the style most suited for me to draw. Don't ask why though, it's just if I try to draw another style, it'll just be weird. ( Not in a good way. )

Well, I should at least tell you about about myself. I'm 21 years old, and joined gaia around April 2003, but wasn't really into an online community till August 2003 where I made this account ( Forgot my April 03 account, shh. ) Even though I did had EVERY donation item ever made, later down the road I just gave em away. ( Yes, I am that nice/stupid. ) If you knew me from then, then more or less I might already have donated to you. Lawrl. My hobbies include drawing, sleeping, watching anime, reading manga, playing games, take a walk, hanging out with friends, and some others. I was born in the Philippines then moved to the US when I was 5 years old, stayed here in Washington State ever since.

Feel free to stay and chat, I don't mind if you hang around. I don't bite... hard.

04/01/08 - Currently only doing chibis.

- Rules

Dangerous Lunatic

|| THE STAGES OF TENUKO MAKUBI ||
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CLICK THE THUMBNAILS TO VIEW THE FULL VERSION.

[Stage1= Concept Art]
-|| Basically, I just simple draw an outline of what I have of an idea really quickly. Mostly takes me around 10 seconds to a minute depending how detailed I want it to be.||-
[Stage2= Line Art/Clean Up]
-|| This is probably one of the two longest stages of mine. Making the first stage better thus removing the other unwanted lines. Takes me from 30minutes to 1 or 2 hours.||-
[Stage3= Basic Colors]
-|| This stage is probably one of my favorites, giving my black and white art some life! Giving the base colors to each essential parts, the right skin, fabric, hair, accessories, and other parts the correct color tone. This one takes me roughly around 10-30 minutes.||-
[Stage4= Shading and Highlights/More Clean Up]
-|| The second most difficult stage, the shading and highlights. First of all, I pick a light source-- which commonly for me is on the top right I guess. But some people might give me different light sources like candles, lamps, etc. So yea, this stage takes me around 1-2 hours.||-
[Stage5= Background]
-|| This is both easy and hard. Either i'm lazy and just google the proper background-- or attempt to draw it. Not much really is there to say about this. xD ||-
[Stage6= Finishing Touches]
-|| The last of the last, this stage is where I put minor details I missed, want to add, or just do a lot of editing. From adding boarders, giving effects, putting my signature, adding text, filters, etc. Thus afterwards, I send the picture to the customer.||-

(Coming Soon)
- STYLE OF ART -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Chibi)
( More to Come )
CLICK THE IMAGES TO SEE THE FULL EXAMPLE.
- COLORING STYLE -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- NUMBERS OF SHADING -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*EVERY ADDED SHADING AFTER TWO IS ADDITIONAL 1,000 / 1K GOLD
-Order Form

[ Samples ]
Freebies to Do:
m00' ( Chibi, Blended )
hopeh ( Chibi/ Warm Colored )
Jen-til ( Normal, Layered )
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan ( Bust up, layered/blended )
Ebag The II ( Sketchy/Detailed )
Chromeh ( Bust Warm-L )
Umoh ( bust )
Silverbleed ( Complicated Sketch Style )

Dangerous Lunatic

[ Under Construction ]

[1]
[CLOSED]
[2]
[CLOSED]
[3]
[CLOSED]
[4]
[CLOSED]
[5]
[CLOSED]

[ None at the moment ]

CLICK THE THUMBNAILS TO SEE THE FULL SIZE
MAKE SURE TO RIGHT CLICK - SAVE AS - THEN HOST IT YOURSELF
PICK-UP WILL BE CLEARED EVERY 1ST AND 15TH OF THE MONTH

Past Customers: Skarekrow || Hopeh Boo || 6 to 8 || m00' || Volcom Stoned || K o j o

Dangerous Lunatic

[ Under Construction ]

TEMP BANNER: 200X40
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38325137]
[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/28jisuq.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

CLICK THE THUMBNAILS TO SEE THE FULL SIZE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Lunatic

Reach The Certain Page & Post!
#1The classic page game! Quite simple really, mini game qualifications are only for the regulars on my art shop. It's quite easy to be on it really. But i'm not here to describe how to be a regular am I? Well, the rules are simple, talk or whatever till you reach the certain page indicated on the list below and earn a prize. Easy no? Well? What'cha doing still reading this s**t? Chop'chop.

Page 100] Post 3] = 1k
Page 300] Post 6] = 2k
Page 500] Post 1] = 4k
Page 700] Post 2] = 8k
Page 900] Post 7] = Freebie Serious Bust

MORE TO COME

HOW TO BECOME A REGULAR.
COME AT LEAST ONCE EVERY TWO DAYS AND POST UP TO 5 TIMES
RESPECT OTHERS
DON'T BE A El'DOUCHE
HAVE FUN

Reika-Mitsuki
+[Skarekrow]+
Cloudywolfz
Miss Umoh
king_masters
Jen-Til

- Random Crap

Dangerous Lunatic

[ Reserved ]

-Quest?
-Friend Quest?

Dangerous Lunatic

[ Reserved Just In Case ]

Dangerous Lunatic

[ Last Reserved Spot ]

Dangerous Lunatic

\Feel Free To Post

Newbie Smoker

I steal a post on the first page. ninja
judging by the art in your signature,
its safe to say your my hero O.o

Dangerous Lunatic

Butt & Ghnyee: talk2hand heart

Razor: Really now? Rough sketches takes me forever to do, probably gonna be the costly one if I color it. xD

Newbie Smoker

Unsealed Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers