Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moved to here. 3nodding
arrow Rules:
1) Please, no PMs.
2) Follow the given form when purchasing your dolls. This way, it's a lot more organized and less hetic for me. sweatdrop
3) There is absolutely no redistributation of any dolls that I sell. You may purchase a doll for your friend. If that is the case, please let me know before hand.
4) Please do not steal any of the dolls. I spent a lot of time and effort making these dolls, from the base to the actual doll itself.
5) Don't forget to save your dolls and host them yourself. I take them off photobucket after I've finished selling them.
6) Just don't be an a** here. It's just not nice.

arrow FAQ: (Or just some questions I think you may ask)
Q: Can you make me a custom doll of my avatar? Or just a custom doll in general?
A: No, sorry. I don't have too much free time on my hands, and having a list of custom dolls to make would just take too long. I might, however, have auctions for a custom doll of your avatar later on in the future.

Q: Can you link me?
A: Yes, just let me know in a POST. And do provide the link to your shop. xp I don't want to hunt down your shop just to link to you. A link back to me is not necessary, of course. It would be nice though, since I'm linking to you.

More to come if necessary.

arrow Ordering Form:
Just fill this form out and post it in the thread. Then, send a trade to me and I will send you your dolls as soon as I can.
Your name or the name of friend you're purchasing for:
Doll(s) you are buying:
Total cost:

arrow The Dolls:
This week is featuring dolls from Weiß Kreuz.

Crawford, the head honcho of Schwarz more or less. He's about as interesting as day old bread. Crawford has the ability to see into the future, more or less.

Schuldich is extremely irritating. He's always seen sporting a wide smirk on his face, cheap telepathic abilities, cocky, yet sexy attitude, and long, gorgeous orange hair... Why on earth would anyone like him? -_-

Farfello is the most psycopathic member of Schwarz, in my opinion. This guy doesn't feel pain. At all. And his favorite past time includes cutting himself, cutting other people, and mass destruction.

Nagi is the team's telekenesis boy. This kid is also obsessed over a girl at such a young age. He's bound for skirt chasing when he gets older.

Each doll costs 150g.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

arrow This week's owners:

Crawford-
Sakuma Emiko
Camui
Balinese
Asuka Neu
hisui kirei
Trinette Daratrazanoff
Ruka-Kins
ChibiSchuldig

Schuldich-
Sakuma Emiko
Camui
Balinese
Harle
hisui kirei
Trinette Daratrazanoff
Matarael
Ruka-Kins
TheMadHatter
ChibiSchuldig
xFreyja

Farfello-
Sakuma Emiko
Camui
Balinese
Mellyse Sumiraka
hisui kirei
Trinette Daratrazanoff
Elizabeth Daratrazanoff
Ruka-Kins
TheMadHatter
ChibiSchuldig

Nagi-
Sakuma Emiko
Camui
Balinese
ImABigKid
hisui kirei
Trinette Daratrazanoff
Ruka-Kins
ChibiSchuldig

arrow Limited Doll
This section features the current set's limited doll. Limited dolls tend to be more expensive since they are limited and they do take longer to make than regular dolls. That means that only a few of these will be sold.

Each limited doll costs 200g.

No limited doll this week.

The Owners:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

arrow Previous Dolls:
Weiß Kreuz: Aya, Yohji, Ken, Omi
Disgaea: Laharl, Etna, Vyers, Flonne
arrow Link to me:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3241491&start=0][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/lucidtransient/banner1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3241491&start=0][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/lucidtransient/banner2.gif[/img][/url]

arrow Links out:
User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Just in case.
Just in case.
Now open. 3nodding I hope I'm not forgetting anything..
Thank you, but which doll are you buying?
lucidtransient
Thank you, but which doll are you buying?

woooops oh wait. do you make avatar dolls? ^-^;; sorry i thought they were avatar dolls... sorry for the mistake x_x;;
No, I don't make avatar dolls.

It's alright. ^^;
Cute! I want an Aya doll domokun
Your name or the name of friend you're purchasing for: xFreyja
Doll(s) you are buying: 1 Aya doll
Total cost: 150
3nodding Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash