Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which outfit do you like?

Blahhhhh! 0.34375 34.4% [ 33 ]
Ritzy Red 0.27083333333333 27.1% [ 26 ]
Harajuhu P.js (Colorfull socks) 0.28125 28.1% [ 27 ]
Modern.....mime? 0.10416666666667 10.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I need help to decide which one of my ideas i should submit. Most of them will be separated when it comes down to the actual contest. They are kinda see through right now, but you get the idea. Please do not steal.
User ImageUser Image
I will not submit the black shorts or the red top--even though it is cute. crying The eye wear is a good bet, so when word gets out of how many one can sumbit, it might go in the running. The barf......... rofl . It is very popular, so it will stand a good chance.
User ImageUser Image
The only thing in the modern mime, that might be submited is the mini top hat. The rest will be put into my paper shredder. The harajuku out fit is my favorite. The socks will be submited, as well as the hair chopsticks. I bet you a lot off people will submit a lolliepop for their entry.
So what do you think?

No Bro

*Barf*
Ha ha! I like that one!
waterdropjlc
*Barf*
Ha ha! I like that one!
Thanks!!!! Thats my favorite too!

Tiny Shapeshifter

I seen the top image somewhere before. It was pixelated and was one of the freebies for certain month in the minishop forum.
Yen Quest
I seen the top image somewhere before. It was pixelated and was one of the freebies for certain month in the minishop forum.
Really? If i find the other one then, i will take mine out.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Madam Litterbox
Yen Quest
I seen the image long time ago and I believe the minishop is closed. It may not the exact replica, so you can still use it. Well, who gave me the permission to say that? ^_^;
Yen Quest
Madam Litterbox
Yen Quest
I seen the image long time ago and I believe the minishop is closed. It may not the exact replica, so you can still use it. Well, who gave me the permission to say that? ^_^;
Its okay! Thanks for telling me. I dont want to get kicked out of the contest for 'copying' somthing i didnt know about.
The vomit is funny xd LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces