Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not sure if anyone is having this problem, but whenever I go into the LinkList to write reviews, half the page only shows up. Right after "Submit your Review" it's all gray, and the buttons and stuff I need to fill out a review is gone.
I'm having the same problem. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything in reference to it in the stickies, so many the admins don't know about it yet...? sweatdrop
gonk *goes to add*
Dri
gonk *goes to add*

Sorry Dri, didn't mean to ruin your day like that whee
SevenTen
Dri
gonk *goes to add*

Sorry Dri, didn't mean to ruin your day like that whee

It's not you, it's the errors. xp

Lanzer needs to get some sleep, I think he would work much better if he slept regularly. So many bugs to fix.
borobdin

It's not you, it's the errors. xp

Lanzer needs to get some sleep, I think he would work much better if he slept regularly. So many bugs to fix.

(*sob crying ) Poor Lanzer. I really do feel sorry for him. At this rate, he's going to get sick or something.
Its already in the announcment at the top of this forum by Jakobo if I'm correct. xp I may not be though.
An Angels Nightmare
Its already in the announcment at the top of this forum by Jakobo if I'm correct. xp I may not be though.

Wow, that is the best sig, ever! Anyway it's been like that for almost 2 weeks. I shoulda made this topic awhile ago sweatdrop
wow the biggest sig ever bra i need to go to another formus and chillax huh pirate pirate and it already n the annoucement
hey for some reason there are only 2 servers now on zomg and it takes like 10 minutes to go to the next screen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff