What what?! When is it?! 0.30645161290323 30.6% [ 38 ]
Wait. What Deck of Cards event? 0.16935483870968 16.9% [ 21 ]
With free stuff? =o 0.20161290322581 20.2% [ 25 ]
WHENISIT?!TELLMENAO. 0.16935483870968 16.9% [ 21 ]
You make too many polls! 0.15322580645161 15.3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 735 736 737 > >> >>> »|

User Image
» Hello there! Welcome to Outfoxed! We are a pixel B/C shop that's very laid back and casual. The pets are two tailed foxes, whom are quite low maintenance. We also allow the owners to have complete control over the homes of their foxes. And I assure you, the construction of their homes can be quite enjoyable as the possibilities are endless!

Warning: These pets may or may not be sig friendly. The way you build your fox's home determines it's sig-friendliness. Please be aware of that.

User Image

» This post deals with events, notices, updates and important links that you will need to arm yourself with.

Important Posts: None at this time.
Owner's List : Link to post.
Pickup/Updates Thread : Latest Growings pg. 612

Guest Colorist Status: Closed.
Customs Status: Closed.
Bribes: Closed.
Breeding: Closed.

User Image

» 11.10.08 New platforms! This time they're inside and I made sure to at least have it be able to hold one to two foxes.

» 11.07.08 Finished revamping the thread! Hope you like the new look. Mass growings will be done tomorrow.

» 11.05.08 Halloween event is officially over. It ended early because I was growing impatient. xD;; Congratulations to all the winners of all the events! Please expect some massive growings in the near future.

User Image

» The guild can be found here. It is complete so, you are more than welcome to join and start any journals in the Isle of Whispers: Siveya subforum.

Guild: The Outfoxed Association of Gaia

AS OF FEb. 19th: PLOT INTERGRATION, SO CLICK ME

User Image

User Image » Rules are subject to change at any time. Rest assured, they will be announced in the updates.

User Image

» General Rules

» Following the Gaia TOS is a given.

» Please do not steal any artwork you see associated with me or the shop.

» Please do not PM me with issues related to the shop. These issues should either be resolved in the thread or in the FAQ. However, should you be having some sort of problem that you would like to discuss in PMs, please post saying so and the subject you would like to discuss.

» Please mind your manners. Any issues you have with another person should be taken to the PMs and not carried out in the shop.

» In most trades, please state the:
Purpose of the trade - pg. # - pet name

User Image

» Flatsale Rules

» Do not post forms until I post GO! in any format.

» You may not edit your post, please repost instead. If I catch you, you will lose your chance at a fox.

» Please send the trades once the flatsale is over and the winners are announced.

» I do not reserve eggs.

» Proxies are allowed, but in doing so, they lose their own chance at a fox.

» One egg per person per flatsale, please.

» The time is set in stone unless I have some kind of situation that requires it to be delayed or otherwise.

User Image

» Auction Rules

» You may not take back bids.

» You must always have the means available to make a bid.

» Please be polite and civilized during the auction. Friendly banter is okay with me.

» When bidding with items, I only accept:
MC's - CS's - EI's - Event Items before 2K7

Commons and uncommons will need to be cleared before they are allowed.
All items are valued at MID - TEKTEK.

User Image

» Raffle Rules

» Raffle tickets will always be 25g.

» If multiple eggs are being drawn, I will draw numbers for an egg; and continue doing so until they are all gone. You will not get first choice, etc, unless otherwise stated.

» You do not get to pick your number.

User Image
User Image
» Questions will gladly be answered. So have no fear!

» How do I get a fox?
« Through a flatsale, auction, raffle, event or when I decide to give them out. Pet trades and bribes are also accepted, but please do those in a PM.

» Can I have a pet for free?
« No. No, you may not. I give out free pets when I want.

» Is our first platform free?
« Yes, it is. For every flatsale or new pet, the first platform is free. But it MUST be specified, or you will recieve the default platform, Big Grass.

» Is roleplaying required?
« Nope. I'm not much of a roleplayer myself.

» Do you accept custom requests?
« Customs can only be obtained through events, bribes, or when slots are open [which is rarely].

» Do you do pet trades?
« Yes! I accept most pet trades if my real life allows it.

» Can I be a guest colorist?
« Yes, you can. Please check the status in the first post.

» Can I give you an image of what I want instead of using the form?
« If it's easier, yes. I give two options just in case someone would rather describe what they want.

» Everything's too expensive!
« Uhm, I'm not sure what you want me to do about that.

» There used to be a feeding system. What happened to it?
« That is no longer being used simply because I find it too tedious and no one really does it, anyway.

» Do the pets have to be direct linked?
« They must be direct linked at all stages but the adults. You can continue to direct link beyond that time frame, but I wouldn't rely on it, because I'm apt to clean out my photobucket at any time.

» Where's the customs/bribe form?
« There isn't one. I don't care what structure the request comes in. Though, I suppose if it makes things easier, you can use the flatsale form and change whatever you need.

» Do we get to choose genders?
« Genders are chosen only during flatsales and sometimes during auctions. Raffles, breedings, game eggs are all gender free at first. You may choose, or leave the egg unisex.

» Got questions not answered here?
« POST 'EM.

User Image
User Image» The story is written chapters. Updates will be made periodically.

Librarians make notes of all updates at Professor Desewd's Archive.

One of Professor Desewd's assistants have kindly put together a list of all the players in this plot located here.

» Prologue to the Book of Unraveling

The lights are dim. The room is quiet. Dozens of foxes silently watch the raised chair at the front of the room. Several are fidgeting impatiently. It seems that they have been waiting for quite a while. The door creaks and a brown fox with a commanding presence leisurely walks towards the front of the room. As she passes by many clear a path and lower their heads in respect. Her eyes are cold and she looks no where but towards the front. After a minute or two, she reaches the chair and seats herself upon it. Two foxes approach with a silly looking hat that makes some towards the back do a double take. Some look like they're about to snort, but a piercing glare from the brown fox stifles their giggles. Looking out towards the crowd silently with a calculating gaze, she opens her mouth the speak.

“I expect you have it, do you not?”

- - -

“Please! No pictures! Step away, please! The minister is very busy and does not have time to answer your questions!”

Questions are being yelled and the manic flashes of camera fill the hallway as a glowing green fox walks out of the conference room in Aedia's city hall. He smiles and waves as he walks past the many reporters that surround the conference room's entrance. Used to this lifestyle, he merely leaves their questions hanging and smiles. While the security guards are clearing a path, he is joined by his wife. Turning that same smile on her, he gives her a peck on the cheek and the pair walk out of the building together.

- - -

Scented candles give the room light and a small radio plays old time classics softly in the background. A pink glowing fox nearly drowning in scarves and shawls sits at a large desk. The desk itself has hundreds of letters piled onto it. A smaller table next to the chair has a telephone that rings constantly. Around the room are various locked cabinets with papers peeking out. While she reads through them, she hears a knock on the door.

“What is it?” she calls.

“Madame, there is a guest here to see you.”

“Who?”

“He appears to have something urgent to report.”

- - -

At the Malfreu Institute, students and professors alike walk the path of knowledge. Normally the atmosphere is quietly studious. Today, however, there is a certain amount of tension in the air. The excavators who went to the Cave of Yesterday have been moved to the Aedian hospital. Word had gotten out that their condition had worsened. It had seemed that they would be waking up any day, but it turned The dean is hesitant to allow another trip to the cave for further investigation. Because of this, the school has split into two. Those who wish for the investigation to continue, and those who are against it.

In the library, Professor Desewd and his assistants continue their study of the tomes brought back by the currently hospitalized excavators. Determined to remain neutral, this small group has had minimal contact with the rest of the institute.

- - -

To be continued.

If you find any mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out! <3
User Image

User Image» Have no idea how to take care of your fox? Have no fear! It is quite simple.

User Image

Foxes eat imaginary food and their waste magically disappears! Stages generally last a week or two.

» Eggs only need to be watched and whatnot. They don't really do anything at this stage unless there's something supernatural at work. They should be about the size of two tennis balls.

» Children can not breed. They are about 1 foot in height and 1.5 feet in length.

» Teens can breed! They should be the size of a standard pillow.

» Adults can also breed! Your pet will no longer be updated unless a growing fox is also in the tag. You can still direct link, but don't blame me if your fox somehow disappears.

User Image

User Image

» Tags can hold an infinite amount of foxes. However, whether that will fit in your sig, is another story.

» Names maybe as long as you want. I don't care.

» Gender will go right next to the name and color ID.

» Color IDs will be between the name and gender. They will be small boxes with the corresponding fox's fur color to help you identify them.

» Inventories can only fit so much. So, to prevent crowding, if you buy an item type, one item of its kind will be put in.

» Platforms are your fox's living space! The more diverse the living space is, the more can be done with your foxes during updates!

» Interaction between foxes is completely random. If you specify that you would like to see such and such happen, it might. If you have a specific personality for a fox, you will see it in the updates.

User Image

There is no limit to the number of foxes in your tag.

The feeding/cleaning system is no longer in use.

Foxes can be moved from different tags to other tags free of charge.

User Image
User Image» Here you can buy platforms, platform decorations and equipment for your fox if you so choose!

» If you would rather construct your fox's habitat in an image program, please follow the link here.
Please, please, please notify me if you see ANYONE using this for reasons OTHER than constructing a habitat for their foxes. The only reason these images should be used is for the purpose of a building home for pets from Outfoxed. I would very much appreciate it. <3

Warning: These pets may or may not be sig friendly. The way you build your fox's home determines it's sig-friendliness. Please be aware of that.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image» Events include flatsales, raffles, flaffles, auctions and holiday events.

User Image

» Flatsales do not have a set schedule. They'll happen when they happen. Please refer to the rules post for flatsale procedure.

Forms do not have to posted at the time of the flatsale. A simple "I would like egg #___" is acceptable. Though, I would prefer it if you still had your form handy so you'll be able to get your order done faster.

Eggs are 500g each. Genders may or may not be chosen, depending on the flatsale. If the egg's gender is stated, then obviously, you do not get to choose. However, if you are allowed to state a gender, please do. Otherwise, the gender shall be unisex.

» Date: N/A
» Time: N/A
» Preview: N/A

User Image

» Auctions: also do not have set schedules. However, once some holidays roll around, be sure that there will be at least one or two special foxes being auctioned off. Please refer to the rules post for auction procedure.

» Current auction: N/A

User Image

» Raffles only occur during big events. If there's a flatsale, some freebies, an auction or two, you can be sure that there will be a raffle as well. Please refer to the rules post for raffle procedure.

» Current raffle: N/A

User Image

User Image» Here are the main ordering forms that you will use at Outfoxed. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask in the thread!

» When ordering new foxes, the first platform is free, however, if you do not specify, you will receive the default platform. However, I am not responsible for making sure you get your free platform.

User Image

FLATSALE FORM

[color=steelblue][b][size=18][align=center]F L A T S A L E![/align][/size][/b][/color]
[size=11][color=darkseagreen]
[b]Egg #[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Owner Name[/b] [What will go on the cert. If long, shorten] :
[b]Minis:[/b]:
[b]Items[/b]:
[b]Layout of Home[/b] [Please follow directions and ask to clarify] :
- - -
Copy the following line if you want more than one platform. Put N/A if not applicable. Or post a picture:
[b]Type of Platform[/b]:
[b]Flipped?[/b]: Y/N
[b]Position[/b]:
[b]Front of / Behind[/b]:
- - -
[b]Type of Platform[/b]:
[b]Position[/b]:
- - -
[u][b]- Grand Total : [/b][/u][/size][/color]

User Image

ITEM FORM

[size=18][color=steelblue]I T E M S ![/color][/size][size=11]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Items:[/b]
[b]Type of Platform[/b]:
[b]Position[/b]:

[b]Comments:[/b]

[b]Total:[/b][/size]

User Image

User Image» Mating must meet the following requirements:

» Both foxes must be at least teens or higher.
» One fox must be female and the other must be male. Or, one can be unisex and the other any gender. Or, you can have both of the foxes be unisex.
» If you have two owners, each owner will pay half.
» Slots must be open.

» Eggs produced by the mating pair can be:

» Kept.
» Given away.
» Sold and you will keep the profits.

» Breeding generally lasts one week, and the mates may produce anywhere from two to four eggs.

User Image

» Prices are as follows:

» One Owner : 3k.
» Two Owners: 1.5k for each owner.

User Image

User Image

» Slots are open when I have time. I do accept bribes.

» Mags & Dominic [Tellah Amna]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Closed.

User Image

» Eggs that still need to be claimed are placed here. The only people who may claim these eggs are the owners of the parent foxes.

User Image
User Image» Open custom slots are few and far between. However, if you would like a custom, keep your eye on this post!
They are obtained through, open slots, bribes or pet trades.

User Image

» Open slots are currently:

» 1. Closed.

» Prices are as follows:

» 10k for a fox only.
» 10k for a platform only.
» 20k for a fox and a platform.

» The limits you can have to a custom fox are none. However, no matter how simple or complicated the fox is, the price is the same. Send me a PM with your request using the flatsale form if slots are open, and we will discuss it from there.

User Image

» Bribes are welcome any time. Just send me a PM with your request and we'll talk it out from there!

» Accepted items are valued at mid-tektek and are:

» Monthly Collectibles from any month and any year.
» Evolving Items of any kind.
» Cash Shop items of any kind.
» Panda slippers.
» Uncommons.

User Image

» Pet trades are great fun! I accept most pets, but you should drop me a PM just to make sure. We will discuss it through PMs, and all that jazz. But, sometimes, I might be too busy to be able to trade with you. D;

User Image» The owner's list does not update itself. I do not update this list automatically. If you would like to be here, you will have to take it upon yourself to get yourself added here. Please make sure that the image is not direct-linked because I will not remember who should or shouldn't be on this list. I even expect most links to be broken. If your link is broken, it will be up to you to remedy this. This list is mainly here for an overall picture of the fox population.

User Image

» This list currently only lists the latest foxes. If you would like to be here, please post the following in the thread:

Owner:
Link to Image:

User Image

» To find a person, simply press Ctrl+F and type in their name. Otherwise, you can leisurely browse the list. This list is not in alphabetical order.

» Kitt Koneko | [x]
» whitethorn | [x]
» Ribi Muramoto | [x]
» [.Lady of Shalott.] | [x]
» Tellah Amna | [x]
» [.Snow Angel.] | [x]
» Yaneci deNovi | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x]
» fairywhiz | [x]
» Shikai-Chan | [x]
» Tellah Amna | [x]
» Sakura_h911 | [x]
» RaiMidori | [x]
» Rainbow Goose | [x]
» Yylaayl | [x]
» Tangled Puppet | [x]
» Jr. Banshi | [x]
» Devil_Tony_33 | [x]
» ashes to the wind | [x]

User Image

User Image» All requests are accepted, however, I ask that you have your link button be 88x31. If it isn't, I will do it myself. Please post in the thread or send me a PM with your link and I will gladly add it here!

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.31583627/]
[IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/Ichitoko/link.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.31583627/]
[IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/Ichitoko/Button.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image» Credits are not guaranteed to include are contributors. If you believe you are missing from this list, please tell me!

User Image

» All images, and the shop belong to Ichitoko

» Font is called PlagueDeath from Dafont.com.

» Many ideas contributed by Tangled Puppet.

» Frogs and jetby suggestions were contributed by heartpoint.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces