Yes! Oh, wow! I love it! 0.42028985507246 42.0% [ 29 ]
Yes. 0.27536231884058 27.5% [ 19 ]
I'm indifferent towards it... 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 9 ]
No. 0.072463768115942 7.2% [ 5 ]
No! It's ugly! 0.10144927536232 10.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Welcome!

Hello. Thank you for visiting my quest thread! Recently, I completed my first dream avatar and a very long string of Prize&Joy item quests. I was very pleased to finish these quests. However, while I reflected over the process that I used to achieve these goals, I saw several problems that I wanted to address. The most significant problem was that I was using two quest threads. I had a joint one for my dream avatar and a second one for my ticket quests. I put a lot of time and effort into these threads, but I felt inconsiderate giving each charity that I visited 2 links. I'm looking for a fresh start with this thread. I plan on being much more organized during my largest quest to date. What am I questing for? Baby Seal Slippers! The next few posts will show my progress towards these items and other goals. There are also several opportunities for thread visitors to gain gold. I hope that you enjoy your stay in my thread. Donations towards my quest would be amazing, but I would be equally pleased by some nice "Good luck" messages in my thread. heart

Table of Contents

1. Welcome/Navigation You are here! (But I sure hope that you aren't lost already!)
2. Quest
3. Sidequest
4. Charity
5. My Wishlist of Items Under 4k
6. Trade Up
7. Lotto
8. Donors
9. Banners
10. Advertisements
11. Completed Quests
12. Avi Art
13. Thread Bulletin

User Image
My Quest!

Well, I finished my seal slipper quest much earlier than I expected thanks to Rainer! I put a lot of time into making this thread though so I have decided to quest for Fuzzy Penguin Slippers here. I've also created a more ambitious dream avatar that I truly love. Thank you for taking the time to read about my quest.
I've finally convinced myself to go after the item that I've had my eye on ever since I first joined Gaia in November '06...The Baby Seal Slippers! I still can't believe that I'm going after them. I'm one of those people that would rather have oodles of commons than one super expensive item, but here we are! You may be wondering what exactly convinced me to pursue these slippers. Well, I just finished my first dream avatar and I realized that if I could buy an outfit that cost nearly 300k in just 2 months than I could definitely save long enough for the one item that item that I truly wanted! I've been saving for the slippers for about 2 days before starting this thread. Here is my progress:

User Image

(Last Updated 8/17/2007)

I really enjoyed my first dream avatar quest so I decided to base an outfit around the slippers. I will be questing for the other items after I buy my fuzzy penguin slippers. However, donations of some of the smaller items would be really wonderful. heart

User Image
Total Value: 919,938 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers ninja
Yellow Ruffled Top
#FFFFFF Complex Band heart Clouddarkest!
Striped Stockings
Black Goth Skirt heart squishypenguin!
White Leather Belt heart Zyna Feyth!
Elven Ears heart Clouddarkest!
Gold Pocket Watch heart King Ghosty!
Fairy Wings exclaim edokitty's winged lotto! 2500 gold!
Egyptian Gold Anklet (right)
Bao heart edokitty!Black Gloves 3nodding
Gold Bracelet heart King Ghosty!
Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet 3nodding
Gold Promise Ring heart Daddyz Little Girl!
Gold Hoop Earrings heart squishypenguin!
Black Heart Face Tattoo heart The Color of Giving Charity!
Black Tribal Left Arm Tattoo
Black Tribal Right Arm Tattoo
Pearl Necklace
KiKi Kitty Plushie
Demonic Anklets 3nodding
Dark Halo
Jenny's Innocent Clamshell Purse heart squishypenguin!
Sapphire Forehead Jewel heart xgrebacx
Oculus Magica

Emoticon Key:
ninja = Currently Questing
xd = Bought
heart = Donated
exclaim = Won in a contest, lotto, raffle, etc...
3nodding = Owned before quest started
My Prize&Joy Sidequest

Well, it's finally happened. My multi-tasking habit in real life has spilled on to Gaia! xd For awhile now, I have been doing sidequests, in tickets, while working on my main quests. I have developed a cards and slots addiction and a thirst for Prize&Joy items. Tickets and/or game token donations are greatly appreciated. I'm currently questing for the Parisian Wig. I don't like to change my hair on Gaia because I'm a very, very, cheap miser always saving for quests. Anyway, I really love wigs and MC's like the mythic and elemental hair that allow me to change my look often. I'm looking forward to having the Parisian Wig as part of my wardrobe. This is the largest ticket quest that I have ever attempted.

Change of plans! A lot of people have been telling me not-so-nice things about the Parisian Wig. Now, I will be attempting an even more difficult quest for the Joker Hat black-white!

Change of plans..again! I'm in love with the newest Prize&Joy addition. I just have to have this plumeria headpiece. This is less expensive, but still my largest ticket quest ever! hehe

User Image

User Image
(Last Updated 8/5/2007)
Quest for a Charity

Earlier this summer, I created this mule account. I've been planning on opening my own charity for quite some time and now I finally have a clear plan written out! There are going to be tons of monthly contests and I hope that I'll see you all there. I hope to open up later this summer.

Although I finally have a clear plan for the charity, there are still several things I lack. First, there is the necessary funds. I am not going to open the charity until I've saved 100k on this mule. At the moment, I only have a little over 27k. I also don't have many items. What I have is mainly from the daily chance and only fit for my newbie pack donation plan. Any donations towards my charity would be extremely helpful and should be sent to this account, Ursula Merkle.

Charity Fund:

User Image
(Last Updated 7/26/2007)

I also need banners for the charity. I do not know how to make banners. I always just pay people to make them for my quests. However, I would truly appreciate any banner donations. The name for the charity is "The Jig is Up!" and it will be giving donations to other charities, questers, and newbies. If you need any more info before making a banner, please do not hesitate to ask.

Owning my own charity is one of my most treasured dreams on Gaia. Any help would be wonderful. Even just some advice or game items!
Wishlist!

These are my 10 most wanted items that cost under 4k or less. I'm posting this because, unlike my last dream avatar, most of the item in the outfit that I am pursuing are expensive monthly collectibles so I don't expect much help with them. However, while I work on my dream avatar, I won't be able to update my wardrobe with commons.

1. Blue Strapless Bra 560 gold
2. Soft Blue Underwear 700 gold
3. Sun Daze Golden Dress 1,750 gold
4. Green Beret 2,099 gold
5. Ballet Toe Shoes 2,200 gold
6. Purple Pinstripe Vest 2,620 gold
7. Lavender Floral Apron 3,850 gold
8. Sacred Leaf 3,875 gold
9. Yellow Torque Shades 4,000 gold
10. Orange Torque Shades 4,000 gold
User Image
Trade-Up

I decided to hold a trade-up in this thread just to make things a bit more interesting. I love trade-ups and I have participated in many. They are a fun way to donate because you get something back in return instantly. I've only hosted one trade-up in the past and it wasn't overly successful. There were only 2 trades... Black gloves for Android Prosthetics and then Android Prosthetics for a G Buckle. I think that we can do better this time. Also, this thread will be running a much longer time. :]

A trade-up involves trading an item for an item of a lesser value. Just send me a trade with the item you would like to swap labeled "trade-up" and I will give you whatever item is currently available.

The first item up for trade is an Enchanted Wooden Trunk worth approximately 1,150 gold. Send something of a slightly higher value and it's yours! Surely, you have 1 item worth more than 1,200 gold that you can spare.

User Image
Lotto Info

I've decided to host a lotto from this thread. I will be selling 40 tickets for 300 gold each. The grand prize will be 10,000 gold! I will be making 1,000 gold for my baby seal slipper quest and 1,000 gold to pay for the banner contest prize. Once all 30 tickets have been sold, I will use Gaia's random number generator to select the winner. So if you want to show your support for my quest or get a shot at an easy 5k, please buy tickets.

Note: I was considering making this a lotto with 40 tickets costing 300 gold for a 10k jackpot. I was just a little worried about participation. Feel free to post your opinions in the thread. Maybe I'll change this lotto or do the 10k one next time. ^_~

I went ahead and changed it. A 10k prize is better. Enjoy!
Super Amazing Donors!

I am so thankful for the support that I got on my previous quests! The list in my past thread is so long. From now on, all of my donors will be thanked in my journal in addition to this post. I need to be more organized about this. I really can not thank you enough. heart

StrawberryPotterGirl oodles of tickets and tokens! heart
squishypenguin oodles of tokens and Jenny's Purse! 4laugh
Shen Pershan oodles of tokens! 4laugh
Fool's Errand Charity (edokitty) 2,000 gold and 50 tokens! heart heart 4laugh (Also beret, bracelet, and June 07 letter, etc.. as prizes from thread)
The.Maddest.Hatter donated the first banner for the thread!

Rainer's Charity Services (Rainer) Baby Seal Slippers eek eek crying heart
Fire's Charity 4,000 gold! heart heart heart heart
Zyamay's Awesome Charity 300 gold! 4laugh
What a Surprize! Charity 2,000 gold (Also gold from thread prizes)
-Insert Catchy Name Here Charity- (Unisex Unicorns) 11,000 gold! eek eek heart
[C][L][O][V][E][R] Charity (1969 In My Head) 1,036 tickets and 376 tokens! heart 4laugh
King Ghosty's Spooktacular Giveaway 300 gold, gold bracelet, gold pocket watch, hot basic shirt, black strapless bra, 5 pieces of furniture, and 2 wall tiles. heart heart heart
The Golden Book Charity (A Silent Betrayal) Blue Flame Shirt and 150 gold 4laugh
OATHKEEPER Charity! (=P r i n c e=) 1,000 gold!
Golden Archangel Charity (RagnarokArchange) 1,000 gold!
katakiri 225 gold! 4laugh
Wind's Charity Corp (xDeathWindx) 1,000 gold! heart
The We Got Game (Items) Charity! 1,000 tokens and 100 tickets! heart 4laugh
Chocolate Chip Cookies! (The Charity) (Daddyz Little Girl) Gold Promise ring! heart
After Rain (Captain In Bed) 1,000 gold! heart
All That Glitters Is Not Gold Charity (Thank God Im an Atheist) 3,000 gold! heart heart heart
Clouddarkest Elven ears and a complex band! eek
Sapphire and Diamonds Charity (Blue Eyed Ditz) 2,000 gold! heart heart
p.s. i love you charity 2,000 gold and a single sunflower bouquet! heart heart 4laugh
Zander's Charity (ZanderStone) 400 gold! 4laugh (Donated to my quest twice!)
S p r i n k l e d Donuts CHARITY! (effingpancakes) 1,500 gold! heart 4laugh
Gold and Gifts Charity 500 gold! 4laugh
The_Free_Artist 500 gold! 4laugh
Hawaiian Angel Charity(Princess Elegant Angel) 3 gold and Prairie Kercheif Bikini and neutral starter slacks and sporty sneakers and concrete wall tile and 385 tickets, tan peasant booties, labu necklace, 2,100 tokens, and 2 black ink! eek
A Fairytale Princess Charity! (dolls in stitches) 2,000 gold! heart heart
Rainbows and Unicorns Charity (Sexual Inuendo) 7,000 gold! eek heart heart
Charity of Angels (angelss0) 500 gold! 4laugh
The WTF Taco Charity (Snowtiger009)2,000 gold and 2,000 tickets! eek
Zyna Feyth White Leather Belt! heart
Make A Dream Charity 8,000 gold!
Clothing Angels Charity (Sugar Slave) Mustard Ruffled Top! 4laugh
The Flying Monkey Charity! (xgrebacx) 500 gold and a Sapphire Forehead Jewel! eek
The Donating Society (Kidou Hitsugaya) 2,600 tokens! heart heart
The Muffin Batter Will Steal Your Brain Charity!
(ramenli) 1,000 gold! heart
Charity Alliance V2 (D3ck) 2,000 gold! heart heart
The Color of Giving Charity (detroit_iceman313 and The_Canadian_Eh) 2,500 gold and black face heart! heart heart heart
The Floof Haven: A Very Poofy Charity (Kajichan) 2,000 gold! heart heart
Sugar and Spice Charity 3,000 gold! heart heart heart
Golden Clover Charity (rockIN cLOVEr) 3,500 gold!
heart heart heart 4laugh
Banners

I don't know how to make banners... They are such a big help though! I'm going to hold a little contest to get banners for this thread. After I get 5 banners (Can all be from the same person. I don't care!), I will put up a poll. The creator of whatever banner gets 20 votes first will win 1,000 gold! Please make me a banner for this thread. :]

Yay! First banner from The.Maddest.Hatter! Thank you!

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29198287&][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a341/lone_moon_star/Sealsquestcopy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thank you, Clouddarkest!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29198287&page=1][IMG]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7624/questbannergm0.png[/IMG][/url]

Thank you, Princess Elegant Angel!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29198287&page=1][IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/fatcatcasey/Bannerfornescia.gif[/IMG][/url]
Advertisements

These are some of the threads that I am connected with. Check them out! PM me if you want an ad here.

Charities

Closed Indefinitely. crying
User Image

Rainer gave me my Baby Seal Slippers! Show his thread some love!
User Image

Just an all around fun thread. Check it out!

Great concept and they sent me a donation heinously fast! =O
User Image

This thread is just lovely. Thank you so much for your support!

This is a great hang-out thread with amazing donations! Come chat!

Thank you for your support!

Words can not describe the awesomeness that is this thread...
]User Image

This is a fun, new charity. Check it out!

User Image

Check out this new charity! Very helpful. :3
User Image

Minishops

*My Shop! Take a look!*
User Image

Quests

Please visit my little sister's kiki quest thread!
User Image

SoulSummoner is questing for a dream avatar.

User Image

Help her get the last item on her dream avatar! She is also questing paper! :]
sOUrNswTsKittLe's Quest

Petitions

Other
Completed Quests

Just a little space to record the quests that I complete in this thread. 4laugh

-Western Zodiac (Thanks, edokitty! <3)
-Baby Seal Slippers (Thanks, Rainer! <3)

User Image

I'm also questing for avatar art. If you like to draw and you don't feel like donating gold or items, an art donation would be really appreciated! All art goes into my journal. Art that is small enough will also be put into my siggy.

You'll see some of my favorite pieces of art that I have been given on the first page of this thread.^^

User Image
Thread Bulletin

Announcements about contests, special events within the thread, and quest progress will go here.

July 4, 2007- Opened thread. Enchanted Trunk Trade-Up, Banner Contest, and 5k lotto begin.

July 5, 2007- I have the first item for my dream avatar already! I won a June 07 letter from the Fool's Errand Charity's random number contest and chose a Western Zodiac!

July 6, 2007- I changed my tickets quest from the Parisian Wig to the Joker Hat black-white.

July 7, 2007- I won my Baby Seal Slippers in a Rainer's Charity Service page contest!

July 8, 2007- The last poll reached 14 votes and I put up a new one.^^

July 26, 2007- I changed my tickets quest from a Joker Hat black-white to a Plumeria Headpiece. =P
Random Post <3

I found a site where you can make wish lists for free! Play time!

Look at my fox!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas