Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1916 1917 1918 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image

Here at Dream Time we try to make it so it's your chance to shine. Dream Time was orginially named What A Surprize! Charity. What A Surprize was founded July 1st 2007 and on October 15th 2007 we moved threads. Shortly after moving threads What A Surprize started to die. At the time I was going to rename the charity with the help of the charity members but I was forced to close due to no longer having the time and gold to support the charity. A little over a year later, I'm back and hoping to help many people.

User Image

Welcome and Table of Contents
      Rules and Frequently Asked Questions
      How to get a Donation
      Monthly Raffle
      Page Contest
      Bumpers
      Donations
      Links In and Links Out
      Reserved
      Reserved
      Reserved
    User Image

Do not stretch the pages.
      We don't need a scroll bar on the bottom of the page. Kay?

Do not beg.
      There is a difference between asking for a donation and begging. Begging=<///3

No extensive swearing.
      A few swear words is okay.

When bumping you must talk to others.
      If you don't you are considered a rude a**.

Do not be a rude a**.
      They are unattractive.

Stick around and chit chat.
      It helps you to get bigger/more donations.

Do not steal the thread graphics.
      All the graphics were made by me, Aerobe, and if I catch you using them I will report you.

User Image

How many donations can I get?
      There is no limit.

Do I have to be on gaia a certain amount of time to get a donation?
      Nope. =)

What about my post count?
      That doesn't really matter to me.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, Aerobe.
    User Image

Copy this form, fill it out, and post it in THIS thread.
      As soon as I see the form, I will send you a trade! You will have 3 days to accept the trade.
      Just remember I do have the right to decline your form.
      If you haven't received a trade from me in 7 days time you probably wont be getting anything.

[list]][img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Aerobebe/ThreadLays/C-Donation.png[/img]
      [list][b]⒈]Who is the donation for?[/color][/b] Aerobe
      [b]⒉]What is being quested?[/color][/b] Gimpi 1st gen.
      [b]⒊]Link to quest thread?[/color][/b] -link here-
      [b]⒋]Progress?[/color][/b] 00,000g / 00,000g
      [b]⒌]Why do you think you should get a donation?[/color][/b] I think I should get a donation because I work hard. I play games, post a lot, and do some contests to try and get gold.
      [/list][/list][/size]

This is what it should look like when filled out.

User Image
      Who is the donation for? Aerobe
      What is being quested? Gimpi 1st gen.
      Link to quest thread? -link here-
      Progress? 00,000g / 00,000g
      Why do you think you should get a donation? I think I should get a donation because I work hard. I play games, post a lot, and do some contests to try and get gold.
    User Image

Every month I will do two raffles on the first and the fifteenth.
      One will start on the 1st and end on the 14th. The second will start on the 15th and end the day before the 1st.
      There is no purchasing of tickets or slots. You just PM me, Aerobe, with which number you want and you are entered. You may choose only one number. If the number you have chosen is taken, you may choose another.
      In order to partake in the monthly raffle you must have posted in this charity at least 10 times.
      The prize will be a Sealed Envelope/Letter of the month.

Currently closed.

User Image

The first person on every 10 pages will receive 1k.
      If I am the first on the page the second poster will get the prize.

Page 1800 Winner: II Midnight_Cura II
      Page 1810 Winner: King Xenoth
      Page 1820 Winner: Marujoreinu
      Page 1830 Winner: Marujoreinu
      Page 1840 Winner: Kangaroo-chan
      Page 1850 Winner: MintyMoonChan
      Page 1860 Winner: Pontard
      Page 1870 Winner: Deschaine
      Page 1880 Winner: King Xenoth
      Page 1890 Winner: azn_alyz
      Page 1900 Winner: TheKingofD3ath
      Page 1910 Winner: xXxiii_Aldrin_iiixXx
      Page 1920 Winner:
      Page 1930 Winner:
      Page 1940 Winner:
      Page 1950 Winner:

User Image

1 bump = 10g. That's right. You get 10g for every bump you do. You must use the word bump or a bump image in your post if you are bumping plus the number you are on. Emoticons will not count. When you are done bumping send me, Aerobe, a PM with what number you started on and what number you ended on.

Marujoreinu - 411 bumps
      Lily Suzume - 70 bumps
      lufiacutie - 60 bumps
    User Image

Since the charity has changed the list of who has received a donation will start over.
      If you would like to see who was given a donation prior to February 2008 click this link.

Donations given:
      Malcontent_Muse - 10k // MarjOleiin - 5k // iEM0T10NS - 10k // Phoenixon999 - 5k // Synchronised Mosher - 5k
      cartoonLife - 6k // AnTi Cookies - 50k // ako si sean07 - 5k // mystery_unclosed07 - 5k // starmint_cookie - 5k
      sean mendoza - 5k // -_Zeh N i p p l e Queen_- - 25k // Robotic Angelz - 5k // Komander Kyle - 5k // Lady_LE - 1k
      Deschaine - 22k // iMarshmellow x3 - 10k // Marujoreinu - 23,110g // Kawaii_Desu_Yumi - 5k // oOllamaOo - 50k
      HakaiReii - 10k // puffsydooda - 5k // Lily Suzume - 5k // Raily - 10k // Fresco_Delight - 5k // Akienna - 37k
      I B L A C K_C U R A I - 50k // 3 Dani Babe 3 - 5k // ruiee_rocks - 11k // XXneko_waffleXX - 5k // Carrying On - 5k
      Cygerstorm - 5k // -x- YourRequiem -x- - 5k // King Xenoth - 2k // d9_6b-Rayn - 3k // Teachers Error - 5k
      Kangaroo-chan - 5k - 1k// 1rd - 5k // Doodle My Mind - 3k // Aoraki - 3k // MintyMoonChan - 1k // alexis_angel - 5k
      Pontard - 1k // Houra - 5k // ivory oasis - 5k // azn_alyz - 6k // King Nagi - 5k // xXxiii_Aldrin_iiixXx - 5k
      tokyopopreader - 25k //

Donations received:
      Saruke Uchuuno - 12k.
      Maggix - 600k.
      Skinny511 - Aquarium Ninja Fish x2, Ai the Lucky Cat, Dodo Bird, Biancamella 6th Gen, and 100k.
    User Image

If you would like to link up please PM me your link.
      If you post it in the thread it will more then likely get buried in the pages.

88x31
      User Image
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.29087393]
      [IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Aerobebe/ThreadLays/DT88x31.gif[/IMG][/url]

200x40
      User Image
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.29087393]
      [IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Aerobebe/ThreadLays/DT200x40.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

To be used at a later date.

User Image

To be used at a later date.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items