Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

ariatocracy's Kouhai

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This is war! For as long as anyone can remember the planes have been at war. Celestials vs Demon, Demons vs Devils, Devils vs Celestials, or any of the variations. The battle ground? The plane of battle, Saravan.

War must end eventualy, but who will end it?

ariatocracy's Kouhai

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rules.
I. Obey my rules!
II. Follow ToS
III. Voilence and Cursing are ok. Just dodn't curse every other word.
IV. Pm me profile with topic "War."
V. I can add more rules.

ariatocracy's Kouhai

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cracter Create

Gaia Name:
Name:
Alliance:
Powers:
Weapon:
Short Bio:

Chacaters:

Abyss
The Abyss repesents the primal, chaotic, evils in the world. It is led by Demogorgon, the Prince of Demons. Your Chacter goes here if you are a Demon. (Currently not accepting Demons.)

User Image
Gaia Name:kobold505
Name: Demogorgon
Race: The First Tanr'ri Demon
Alliance: Rules the Abyss
Powers: To Be reavealed
Weapons: Claws and teeth
Short Bio: TBR

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaia Name:
Name: Grazzit
Alliance: Himself (Abyss. Has a Deal with Celestia)
Powers: Unknown
Weapons: Dark Cleaver(Seen in pic!)

User Image
Gaia Name: Pluie d Aurore
Name: Logan Chandler (is female)
Race: Demon
Alliance: Abyss
Powers: ability to conrtol fire and run extremly fast.
Weapon: two daggers and a whip
Short Bio: Logan was a human, but two demons cptured her when she was young and turned her into a demon. She has been angered and depressed ever sense

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaia Name: Salamander_And_Undine
Name: Salamander
Race: Fire Demon
Alliance: The Abyss
Powers: powers of fire ans can turn into serpent made of pure flame
Weapon: He is quite gifted with his swallow(in pic) that ignites on his command.
Short Bio: Salamander has been around as long as the elements themselves. That would be because he is an element of Fire. He is quite a destructive one explaining why fire is destructive. If he wanted it to be fire could be as helpful as water but he does not want it that way.

Gaia Name: ninja lord79
Name: Arkos
Race: Orcus demon
Powers: he can call on the undead and demons to help him
Weapon: [x]
Short Bio:He is a demon but he looks like a human. His book lets him call for undead or demons when he needs them. He only he is used in tight spots in the war but he some times he fights when no one needs his help.

[x]
Gaia Name: Keb1289
Name: Kora
Race: Demons
Powers: summons other demons,can change into a human for a period of time
Weapon: sword,twin daggers
Short Bio:Hyper to some,weird, is trying to get revenge on the murderer of her father.

Hell
The Nine Hells repesents the more intrecate evils of the world. It is led by Asmodeus, Arch-Duke of Hell. Your chacter goes here if you are a Devil.

User Image
Gaia Name: dunkel - drachen - feur
Name: Asmodeus
Race: First Baatezu Devil
Alliance: Arch-Duke of Hell
Powers: TBR
Weapon: He doesn't fight, he lets his minions do it for him

User Image
Gaia Name: Lady Rayne Star
Name: Shoki
Race: Devil
Alliance: The Nine Hells
Powers: Pyrotektites (Cause fires with mind)
Weapon: Sword
Short Bio: You would have to ask her about her pasts and her sins.

Gaia Name: Dunkel – Drachen - Feur
Name: Kita
Race: Devil
Alliance: Nine Hells (Abyssal Spy)
Powers: Shadow Control
Weapon: Kitas Shadow Daggers
Short Bio: Kita’s been the outcast of everyone in the nine hells. Considered cruel and cold, she kills mostly for fun. Her first kills were her parents, who tried to make her marry someone she despised. He eventually was found dead as well.

User Image

Gaia Name:Mechanical [ B A N G ]

Name: Kurea (She has no last Name.)

Race: Angel (She is of the Highest Rank)

Alliance: Gaurdian Of Celestia

Powers: Gravity Absorb. (Pulling in Reality in a orb) Star of David. ( Beam of light)

Weapon: Purple orb and Star necklace.

Short Bio: Kurea was born of Nobility in Celestia and was bred to lead her people for war and Battles. She doesn't know of her Parents but she beleives wherever they are, they are doing the buisness for the sake of Celestia.

User Image
Gaia Name: Lady Rayne Star
Name: Chii
Race: Angel
Alliance: Celestia
Powers: Hearing thoughs (Mind reader) and Fortune teller (Can see into the future)
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Short Bio: Chii's parent abondoned her, but Chii has never given up hope even though Chii is blind. She still prays for the greatest outcome for Celestia

User Image
Gaia Name: kobold505
Name: Remiel
Race: Justice Angel
Powers: A slew of Angelic Abilities
Weapon: A Firey Sword
Short Bio: Remiel (or Rem) is the was the Angel assigned to guard the Gates Of Eden, but with the war he has come back to Celestia to help.

User Image
Gaia Name: Iori...Yagami
Name: Lord Michael the Archangel
Race: Archangel
Powers: Holy Fire, Divine Strength, and Divine Speed
Weapon: Sword of the Golden Seraph :Michael's Flaming Sword of Truth:
Short Bio: Michael the archangel, "Who is like God?". Michael has existed for a very long time. He is the one named to have cast Satan from heaven and to earth along with his choir of fallen angels now known as demons and devils. Michael is the Guardian Angel of the human race. His flaming sword knows only truth and he cuts the tendrils of lies and sin with it. He is the elite of all angels serving under Kurea. Those who wish his aid need simply ask.

User Image
Name:
Lord Malchijah the Archangel ((Is this okay I saw the other guy with it but i didnt know if I could also))

Race:
Angelic

Alliance:
Celestial

Powers:
Knowledge

Weapons:
Mind and Sword

Short Bio: I'm very quiet and aggressive to new people but you can see me for who I am once you get to know me not saying you will like it. I'm very emotional always plugged into what is happing around me. I'm easily provoked and upset. I flare up quickly, and hit out blindly you may be next. On the surface, I may appear conventional, but I'm always looking for a chance to take the initiative, to lead others, to strike out on my own. I'm supremely sure of myself and would rather depend on my own impressions then listen to the advice of yours. I don't take kindly to people telling me how to do things and i have a very independent mind I kill you before I listened to you. my sense of sight is the most devolved. I'm impulsive and quite often rash.I have a strong persuasive manner; i can rally numbers to follow me and support my causes. I have a strong connection with my mother. My temper may be uncontrollable and destructive and I like it that way. My name is Malchijah and I am a archangel.

Saravan
Saravan is the plane of battle, its inhabitent are mostly nuetral in the Blood Wars. Saravanian are the mercanaries of the 'verse. They have no leader.

User Image
Gaia Name: (None! Premade)
Name: Nokan
Race: Saravanian
Alliance: Nuetral
Powers: Summon weapons, animate weapons.
Weapon: Sword.
Short Bio: TBR.

User Image
Gaia Name: Sliver Azurian
Name: Dalaros
Race: Saravan
Alliance: Neutral
Powers: Elemental Control (Air/Lightning. Cannot Suffocate or Directly Electricute anyone)
Weapon: Right-Handed Bladed Longbow w/ Detachable Spiked Buckler, Kukri, Wakizashi
Short Bio: *Under Construction. Will Give A.S.A.P*

Mortals
Mortals are the true pawns of this war. They have made a deal with the powers that be.

Gaia Name:
Name: The Drunken Prophet, St. Jimmy
Race: Human (Prophet of God)
Powers: Unknown
Weapon: None
Short Bio: Jimmy is the bad tempered, druken, guide to Jesus of Suburbia. He enjoys nothing more than to relax and not do his job.

Gaia Name:
Name: Jesus of Suburia (True name unknown)
Race: Human (Messiah)
Powers: Unkown
Weapon: None
Short Bio: Jesus is confused. Completely and utterly confused. He is guided on his quest to uncover Feinds in the mortal world by St. Jimmy.

User Image<- her and brother Draco
Gaia Name: Dunkel – Drachen - Feur
Name: Nina
Alliance: Thrall to Dagon (Abyss)
Powers: unknown
Weapons: .45 Viking with a demon inside it.
Short Bio: Orphaned by the war, she fights. Not for anybody but herself, but she still fights. She searches for her older brother as she does.

ariatocracy's Kouhai

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
News!
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:48 pm
I added Mortal as a chacter choice.

White List!
Mechanical [ B A N G ] (First player!)

Black List!
Cheaters and People who annoy the F**k outta me.
No one. good

Thread Mods!
kobold505 (me. duh)
dunkel - drachen - feur
Mechanical [ B A N G ]

O o C;/// Bump for a Random Cause!! -pokes j00- bwuaha.

ariatocracy's Kouhai

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OoC//: Akk! No pokey! @_@

O o C :// Whaaa? -sends in profile-y- xDD

ariatocracy's Kouhai

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OoC//Begin the posting!

With the light shining lovingly around Celestia, Kurea sighed as she felt her Purple Ord in her hand. it was a plaything when she was older and later as a adolescent she was atught it was her most prized posession besides her Mother's Star Necklace. She walked around the Palace she owned before her father and Mother. She smiled tenderly at her Nurse, and said, "The day is becoming nearer, I fear the worst."

The nurse uttered a small cry and said, "Lady Kurea! Please don't say that! With you by our side I know our Beloved Celestia will Prevail the wickedness of our fellow neigbors from afar." Her weary wings drooped below low on the ground, the old woman place a delecate hand on Kurea.

"You and your Army are the Hope and Salvation of Celestia Kurea. Your Mother and Father smile upon your grace every second, and you know it." Kurea smiled brihtly and took the Nurse's hand and said, "I know My Nurse, I just hope I can feel them enough to give me strength."

ariatocracy's Kouhai

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Demogorgon sat on their throne, they were bored. The Prince of Demons should not be bored. "Dagon! Where are you, you prehistoric fish!" shouted the first head, his name was Gor, "Brother, we should respect our uncle, even if he is a prehistoric fish." said the second, named Gon. You see, Demogorgon was two enties, each head has a seprate persona. They had nothing to do, they had killed everyone in the room, after a fit of maddness. Their saruian form twisted in their throne, they stood up. Wandering the Castle of Bones, Gon formed a plan, "Brother, we need spies." "What? Why?" was Gor's answer "So we can no what the Devil's are planing."

O o C :// Ahh now now. Don't be so harsh >>;; Remind him of the rules, don't insult people or else they wont join -nodnod- xDD

ariatocracy's Kouhai

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(I sent him a PM to tell him to delet the post and resend the profile. Now back to our stuff!)

Married Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Married 100
Chii went about with the things she need to. Being she was blind they didnt make her do all that much. She could hear where everyone was with their thoughts. Chii walked though the halls, touching the walls to make sure she didnt bump into anyone. Her white blindfold staying there it was. She came to a door, making her smiled. Once she found the handle she opened the door and walked inside. She was back in her room.

Shoki walked to her house and sighed. She put some wood in the fireplace and smiled, the wood catching fire. "I love my power" Shoki said with a evil grin on her face. Ever since she came down to these hells, Being there are nine of them. She has goten used to her power. She had sinned over 900 years ago, her sin wasnt all that bad but it was still a sin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff