Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who wants a sig?

Me! :) 0.62931034482759 62.9% [ 73 ]
Huh? 0.37068965517241 37.1% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Okay, I've offically opened my first shop! YAY! heart mrgreen cheese_whine

On to business. Basically here, I make sigs for people's threads, contests, guilds, whatever you want. Here are some of the rules:

*You may bump and chat here, just don't be spamish, trollish, flamish, or in any way rude to make the nice people here unhappy.

*The cost of my sigs depends entirely on how much information and what you want on it. I will try to keep them cheap though, between 50-100g, depending.

*Please keep in mind that I have a real life to live as well as a Gaian one. If something happens in my real life (college, homework, traveling) it must come before my Gaian life. That being said, if it takes me a while to complete your order because of a home activity, it's not my fault. Don't get mad. If, however, a period of time goes by with no word, you can PM me ONCE asking how things are going. Don't be a pest though.

Also, if you post an order on this thread and don't get some sort of a confirmation or reply, PM me PLEASE! I have a lot on my mind and would hate to feel guilty because I forgot to check this thread and missed someone's order. sweatdrop

When requesting a sig, fill out the following form

What you want advertised (name of guild, name of thread, etc.):
What picture(s) you want on the sig (your own avatar, Mario, John Lennon, etc.):
Any information that you want specially mentioned:
It would also help me if you are able to provide me with a link to the thread/guild or whatever so that I have a better idea of what I'm advertising.

*To buy a sig, fill out the form and I'll give you a price. If the price is good, then send me a trade with the money. Once I've finished the sig, I'll pm you the url for it and accept the trade.

*Have fun!

Examples:

User Image

Update: 01/31/08

Because of a power outage, my regular computer's been fried and I've got to use a laptop. This means that I've lost my GIF maker and will take a bit longer on stuff. Don't worry though, I'll continue to take orders and do the best job I can. Sorry for any inconvenience though! sweatdrop

Update: 03/11/08

My computer's up and running again! Yay! Unfortunately, I still don't have my GIF Maker, so I'll only be able to take still orders. Gomenasai.

Update: 07/14/08

I just got back from a trip and I'm working to finish orders I got during that time. If things take a bit of time, sorry. I'm doing the best I can!

Update: 07/16/08
The banks/trading systems are down, so any payments for sigs must wait until the systems are up and running again. Do NOT think that this means that you can get off without paying. I WILL pester you until you pay up. I haven't had any problems with payment, so let's not start now.

The banks are back up, so if you haven't paid up, you have no excuse. I'll be forced to pester you.

Order List
Empty

Payment List

Affiliates

User Image
Offically open! mrgreen
Bump! mrgreen
What you want advertised: The Duo Art Shop
What picture(s) you want on the sig: My current avi and Zaxiax's current avi
Any information that you want specially mentioned:Cheap art
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28044137&
Alright, would 60g be good for that?

Trade me the gold. I won't accept the trade until I have the sig done. I'll finish it ASAP and them PM the URL to you. I hope you enjoy it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff