its ok 0.074697121691489 7.5% [ 968 ]
its ok ,but need more work 0.067674974920904 6.8% [ 877 ]
its bad 0.013195462612856 1.3% [ 171 ]
its bad and needs alot of work 0.034570568716722 3.5% [ 448 ]
its suck ...cause it effects me 0.059803997222008 6.0% [ 775 ]
Total Votes:[ 12959 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 653 654 655 > >> >>> »|

Scammer Warning Petitions

If you are new to the petition forum, all you need to do to sign is to post "I sign"

Please! This is NOT a ChatterBox forum! DON'T spam up, ask for donations, stretch pages or bump my petition! Thank you.

There are more than just PASSWORD scams out there, and if that is the only type of scam you know about, you need to get online more...

Have you ever been scammed out of good items or gold,
just to find out that the scammer scammed other people before you?
It happens all the time ...It’s really sad.
But with all the scammers out there now-a-days the mods are overworked with all the reports coming in. It takes months, if not years to get a report back.
Meanwhile, the scammer is scamming more people. When the day comes and the scammer does get banned, he or she can just make a new account and start all over again.

Many people have been saying that you have really stupid or naïve to fall for a scam, and most scams are obvious. But day after day I see either new Gaians being scammed or trusting, more experienced Gaians getting scammed. The truth is, scams are only obvious if you know what to look of, and most younger users have may not know what to look for, so they tend to fall for scams. This petition is more for the safety of newer or young Gaians than for older Gaians. Therefore, I ask you, if you are an older Gaian, step up for the good of Gaia, and look out for the younger Gaians, because they are Gaia’s future.

There are more than just PASSWORD scams out there, and if that is the only type of scam you know about, you need to get online more...

I have been watching a scammer for almost three months now. I watched as he made fake giveaways: “800”, “ninja headband”, and “Leaving Gaia” giveaways. Looking for rich or trusting Gaians to scam. Most of the time he'll PM you saying you won, and then ask if you trust him. If you say, “yes”, he'll tell you he needs/wants your password before he'll start the trade or he'll PM you asking for items for the arena. Then he'll take the items and run. I have watched him jump account time after time, and I have seen him get banned time after time on different accounts. Today, I watched as he tried to scam even more Gaians.

My idea is to put a big red button that says "USER HAS BEEN REPORTED" next to the user’s info. If a user gets reported more than two or three times by different users or if it can be done three differnt IPs (so mules can't be used), it will stay there until a mod takes a look into the case and does what needs to be done. (idea from: seyekey8 cool the person that had been reported will NOT be able to see the button on their account.)
ex...

User Image

What I hope to see is the button leading to a page where users can see the reason why the user was reported. If a topic existed, there would be a link to the topic stating the nature of the report. If it was a post, it will show up like "view post", like we already have, and why it was reported. If it was a PM, the reason why it was reported will be displayed. This way, users will know how many times another user was reported and the nature of the complaints reported to Gaia.

If you click the button it will being you to a page like this. Tell you why and when they where reported.
Quote:

Reported: July 11, 2007 8:17PM
Reasons: -Attempted password gain
-Sending fake MOD/Admin PMs

Reported: July 11, 2007 8:18PM
Reasons: -Sending fake MOD/Admin PMs

Reported: July 19, 2007 7:53AM
Reasons: -Fake lottery/game/prize
-Changing trade
-Sending empty giftbox

By: xXxLOLAxXx_star

I'd also like to see IP warning flags, which only mods and helpers could see. IPs that have a lot of banned accounts(10-15+ banneds) will be flagged. All accounts that are used by that IP will be flagged. If someone steps out a line, the warning button will be put up after only one report. This way, if a scammer creates a new account using the same IP and starts scamming, it would take only one report to warn people. Since only mods and helpers can see the IP flags, it would not affect users that use public IPs like schools or libraries. Until they step out of line, that is. I know IPs can be changed, but I think it would be a good idea. Accounts with IP flags may stall them for a time—3 to 4 months is what I’m thinking. This way, scammers can’t just change IP addresses and use pre-made mule accounts to scam.

Why I think it will help?
1. Users will listen more to a Gaia warning system than to the good users that try to warn them of other users being scammers. The greater number of Gaians warned would result in fewer Gaians falling for scams, fewer reports, faster report feedback from the mods—all is good. This would also lead to less work for the poor mods.

2. Think about it. Would you like a red button that warns people "Hello, there I’m a scammer " or "Hello, I like to flame people". I know I wouldn't like it, not one bit. That means that people will follow the TOS a little more as well.

3. The two report system will slow scammers. This way they can't just make another account and start scamming all over again. Because, after two reports, people will know they are scammers. The scammer with either have to stop scamming just with one person or create a new account—that is, if they don't want people to know they are a scammer.

Problems I see:
1 . Flaming: If people see a person with a lot of reports on his or her account, they may flame them since nobody likes a scammer that steals from other people.

2. Fake Reports: Users using the system to get back at people with fake reports. For example, ex-girlfriends or ex-boyfriends or a friend they had a fight with trying to make them lose face in the eyes of other users and their friends. However, I have been informed if a user makes a fake report, they can get banned. Whether this is true or not, I don’t know: This is also known as: false reporting people

But if Gaia make it clear to New users that making fake reports can get you banned. That will greatly remove this problem.

This is on the report system that we have already.
------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Good suggestion board !

A very nice suggestions from c_kitty16
Quote:
(since most scammers nail you via trade or PM) when the reported person makes contact with another person, the reported sign shows up in ONLY the bank or PM, rather than in the forums. Thus you don't get a) excessive reports and b)flamers/haters reporting everyone and making up reasons, clogging up the reports and admin's schedules.

a Good suggestion from Sake Sakura
Quote:
Okay, so I think this is a pretty good petition. Here's an idea for the abuse of the button: Have a warning button instead. Every time someone warns you, your warn meter goes up 10%. You can only warn once at an IP address. Kinda like AIM.

Good suggestion from Mourning Dusk
Quote:
the most effective way to do this, would be so you can only report a user from an ip adress one time.

---------------------

Small update: The new profile changes have made it so you can hide your profile. One of the ways that I find scammers is by his or her profile and the comments left behind. One would have to be blind or stupid not to see someone yelling at them for scamming. With this change, Gaia has handed the scammer a way to hide a little better in the folds of the site from the users that try their best to stop them.

Good quotes
animebuddykh2
I'll sign, but I just want to say something about this quote.

Experimental Rose
i dont think its right to see what other poeple have been reported for it invansion of online privesy

Of course online privacy is important, that's why the admins gave us the option of hidding our profile. However, privacy is a privilege. Haven't you noticed on the news when someone commits a crime, their whole situation is displayed for us to see? That's because they broke a rule, and when you break rules, you lose privileges. A scammer goes against Gaia's ToS; they break rulles, therefore, they lose their privileges.

this is a very nice quote Zevion on page 16
Zevion
This seems like a great petion. Ever since a few months since I'v joined Gaia Online, I'v been really worried that somebody is going to scam me. I'v changed my password how many times and always try to think of a better one, I feel like me account is in-secure because of all of the people on Gaia hacking and scaming other accounts. This website is the coolest one I have ever seen, now if only people would stop being jerks and acually care about other people and stop taking all of their hard earned things. This is a great idea, it seems like it is effective and will really come in handy. I feel that if this comes true, there will be alot less scammers on Gaia and alot more people who are safe. I hope that this petion becomes a reality for Gaia, and soon.

another great quote
~Phoenix~Princess~
Today's hackers on Gaia are getting a little more convincing on giving out passwords, and it's really starting to bother me. A petition like this is really going to make a difference and hopefully put a stop to peoples accounts being hacked.

Many times I have been sent PMs saything that I was being reported for something, and come to find out, other people have had the same form sent to them, with the same report number across the bottom! I believe that it is time that we as Gaians opened up the eyes of the administrators and got something done about this.

This petition is a great idea because it offers a sense of security to those of us who have worked very hard for what we have gotten. I agree that we need some kind of system to prevent this from happening to anyone ever again. Though it may not be 100% accurate, it does offer the kind of protection that we need.

I will add my name to this petition, and hope that with enough signatures we can actually put a stop to this hacking and scamming once and for all.

Removing names from list. If you sign, then change your mind after 10+ page. You have to PM me the number you are on the list. because i will NOT go looking for it for you. Also, if your name is in the linked screenshots, i will not remove it do to time reasons. thank you.
Questions and Answers

feel free to ask question

Gazlowe
I refuse to sign untill there is some way that it won't be abused. Some people might be reported for hurting someones feelings or some weaksauce along those lines and that person automatically is on the same level as a scammer.

SUGGESTION:
The sign only appears if they are reported for scamming by two or more people.

This way, people who are reported for other things aren't automatically labelled and if someone is angry with someone else they can't just report them to make them look bad. After all, that would look REALLY bad, especially if you hadn't done anything wrong.

I know what you are talking about, But with the report system with topics, post and pm. It doesn't give users the chose to put it in to any topics ...like flaming and scamming or any things like that. Its just reported....and its not the "user is a scammer" button its the "user been reported" button...and the user has to be reported three or more times. Before it shows up..
And the hope is for users to be able to look at what a user was reported for ...So if it was a noob reporting a the guy for not give him a coco ...people wound just laugh
But I like the three different users idea, I think I’ll add that in!

OrubyO
*sign*
But, what if the person is innocent and was reported for the wrong or no reason at all? It wouldn't work out, because real ones could be reported also and would be accused as scamming.

Like I said before, fake reports are one of the problems I have foreseen...
The way I see it, is that users will be about to look and see why a user was reported if they click the button... if he has scamming, spamming, flaming, or what not ...but they’ed have to get reported three or more times before the button shows up so if it was a one time thing there will be no button on them.

Yu_Li_II
I would sign... but you would have to be a fool to fall for a scam. They always make it too obvious...

I had a scammer that befriend me. Then went not after me ...but after my friend telling them that seeing that I was his friend that they could trust him ...Come to find out he had scammed about ten people that all pmed me warning me...... If I had the warning button to tell me that he was a scammer.. I'd not have let him get close to me or my friend.

And some people aren’t as smart as you and me and they do fall for it and this is for those people.

Mimisi Setsuai
I don't think it would work. And it would be unfair. I don't flame people, but when I was new to gaia, I did it often. I've been on gaia for a very long time (years), and would hate to have a 'warning' button by my name for something that happened so long ago.
Also, I've had dealings with people who misunderstood trades. Like people who's first language isn't English, and so on, who thought I was trying to scam them simply because they couldn't fully understand what I was trying to propose.
And you're right, I do think that it would be abused to the fullest possible amount. Remember, people get three warnings, and most people have more than one account anyway. They could fill out tons of nasty reports about someone they didn't like before they even got the first warning.
Lastly, I think it'd be a bad idea because we have enough problems with one slow report system. I think it'd only slow things down more to have two :3

It doesn't matter what you did in the passed. If a mod looked in to it...I quote( the button will stay tell a mod look in to it )

Also it not going to replace the report system we have... it will work with it ...think about it, A newbie is look around good users don’t have a warning button ....But the newbie gets a scam letter and the person have a "User be reported button " he'll be less likely to fall for it ....less report for scamming...faster feedback from mods and less work for them to.
Banners
and
safety tips

User Image
fighting one scammer at a time

only the picture so you can make your own saying and its not linked to this page
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/anarch/NOSCAM.gif[/img]

User Image
by: my
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27857169&page=1]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/anarch/banner1.jpg[/IMG]
[/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a Nice edit by: J2G
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27857169]
[IMG]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5696/petition2newgl5.png[/IMG]
[/url]

User Image
by: purin n_n
[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q203/liliuhlee/scammerpetitionbanner1.gif[/IMG]
[/url]

User Image
by: Fushami
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27857169&page=1]
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j297/something_sticky/scammeralert.jpg[/img]
[/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a Nice edit by: J2G
[img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7214/petition3newqq9.png[/img]
[/url]

Safety Tips
Most everyone knows about the common scams that are going around. Password scams and link scam. The scams Gaia can and have made a great number of warning for. So this first part is for the newer users.

Link Scams
The leaving page warning is a great way to top scammers. But some Scammer will still try to tell you that the site will log you out. Their lying my friends. If its not Gaia or a site you know don’t trust it. And remember always check the URL of the links you are hit. Always remember to ran virus scans on your computer. To kill the cookie grabbers and spyware. A good rule of thumb is if you click a link and don’t know the site do a virus scan. And remember Never enter your password it to any site the warning jumps up on.

Remember to report any user that are posting scam links…

Password Scam
Never ever EVER give out your password. Gaia staff will NEVER ask for it. Scammer will try to make you thing their staff with clever names. But if the name is not Colored its not a staff member. If some one ask you to trust them and if you give them you password they’ll give you an item or gold. It’s a scam don’t trust them. Report them.

Remember to report any one that ask for your Password…. because its your password for a reason.

Gift scam,
If you can’t see the item your trading for. like if it gift rapped. don’t finish the trade. Cause anything could be in the gift box.

Now time to move off to less common scams that I have seen scammers use…

Giveaway are always fun and are a great places to make friends. And do I dare say a get place to win an items or get some gold for a quest. But giveaways can be scams. He are some tips to keep you safe.

Tip 1. If the host of a giveaway is asking for gold for any reason its most likely a scam.

EX: “ hey people I need gold for a demonbow for a friend please help”
“ donating will up you chance of winning”

Tip 2. Look at the host avatar. If they don’t look like they have the items or gold their giving away they most likely don’t. Even if they show the item in the display don’t trust they 100% the items in the display can be trade to a different account once displayed. Some host may say they are using a mule account, some time its true, most of the time its not. If the item is not on the avatar it may don’t be on the account keep that in mind at all times.

Tip 3. Look at the host profile. If the profile is not viewable to the public I would not trust the giveaway. If the user is Giveaway 800K and only have 2k in post I wouldn’t trust the giveaway. If a profile just joined a week ago., and has a giveaway going its ether a mule or a scammer ether way don’t trust it.

Tip 4. Look at post , look for common topic like bump contest and giveaways. And name changes. If there are other giveaway topics look through the last 10 pages or so most f the time if a host is a scammer that end of old giveaway topics are people yelling that it’s a scam..

Tip. Watch for deleting of post, if a host is deleting post the call them a scammer it more then likely a scammer trying to hide his scam for new people.

Tip 6. If its to good to be true it most likely is….

Friendly scammer, not a very well know type of scammer but a scammer now the less. A friendly scammer will try to befriend you. To work his or her way into your trust circle. To scam you out of your items, and to scam your friends as well. A friendly scammer will wait tell they think they have your trust, then ask to borrow an item. Most of the time it will be for the arena. Once you trade the item over the scammer will ether block you and keep the item. Move account and/or say he or she was hacked. Or sell it. Ether we you lost your item and more then likely will not be getting it back any time soon. Friend scammer will also hide behind giveaway, to being in people to scam. So if a host of a give away ask to borrow an item. Think before you trade. Same scammer will try to use your friendship if you’re a good nice person to scam your friend . cause good nice people are friends with good nice trusting people and they can use friendship to get your friend to hand over their items. So by being friends with a friendly scammer your risking your friends.

Tips to stay safe…

Tip 1. Never let someone borrow an item or items you can’t live with out or get back easily.

Tip 2. Don’t say yes to random friend request. Know the people your adding …

Tip 3. Hide your friend list this will keep your friend and you safe.

Tip 4. Watch for odd topics like giveaways that are out of place. The deleting of comments. And watch for comments and post from other users. If someone is yelling at someone for being a scammer. Put up your guard. It could be a noob being noobish or it could be the truth..

Impersonating scams
I’ve only seen this a couple of time. But it is still a scam. It would a scammer makes an account that has a name similar to that of other user then. Goes to people on the said users friend list saying they have been banned or hacked to get items off of people.

Tip to keep yourself safe
Tip 1. Hide your friend list.

Tip 2. Set up some type of question sheet with your friends. Like where you meet. Pets. Favorite anima. Stuff like that.

Tip 3. Watch for chance of posting habits. if someone if banned of hacked its not going to change their posting habits.

Art scams
Any one can be an art scammer. But it is the once that offer big tips that are most likely the scammers.

Tips

Tip 1. Water mark your work and put your water mark on a spot that can’t be easily cropped out with out like on or around the face…and once the art is paid for give them a now water marked copy…
people who signed
please dont quote this
thank you

1-50 / 51-100 / 101-150 / 151-200 /201-250 / 251-300 / 301-350 / 351-400 /401-450 / 451-500 / 501-550 / 551-600 /601-650 / 651-700 / 701-750 / 751-800 / 801-850 / 851-900 / 901-950 / 951-1000 / 1001-1050 / 1051-1100 / 1101-1150 / 1151-1200 / 1201-1250 / 1251-1300 / 1301-1350 / 1351-1400 / 1401-1450 / 1451-1500 / 1501-1550 / 1551-1600 / 1601-1650 / 1651-1700 / 1701-1750 / 1751-1800 / 1801-1850 / 1851-1900 / 1901-1950 / 1951-2000 / 2001-2050 / 2051-2100 / 2101-2150 / 2151-2200 / 2201-2250 / 2251-2300 / 2301-2350 / 2351-2400 / 2401-2450 / 2451-2500 / 2501-2550 / 2551-2600 / 2601-2650 / 2651-2700 / 2701-2750 / 2751-2800 / 2801-2850 / 2851-2900 / 2901-2950 / 3951-3000 // 3001-3050 / 3051-3100 / 3101-3150 / 3151-3200 / 3201-3250 / 3251-3300 / 3301-3350 / 3351-3400 / 3401-3450 / 3451-3500 / 3501-3550 / 3551-3600 / 3601-3650 / 3651-3700 / 3701-3750 / 3751-3800 / 3801-3850 / 3851-3900 / 3901-3950 / 3951-4000

4001. `Soup
4002. Sariel Angel of Death
4003. Rancita Snape
4004. moviestar99
4005. azn_dragon18
4006. The_bloody_Scottsman
4007. pretty_angel_selina
4008. horselover1794
4009. sry_that_im_emo
4010. Scooter Drive By
4011. WarpedPepsiBottle
4012. SkooterxSKD
4013. Maena Ai
4014. Cellist_Chick
4015. Jool
4016. Shiblets
4017. crunchnmunch
4018. Hoshi_Taka
4019. kaylerpotater707
4020. Naomi Sakura
4021. Risk Alchemist
4022. Vadadaca
4023. Squadmasta
4024. Butterfly of the Twilight
4025. WileECoyote
4026. Liache.
4027. raminoodles01
4028. Lauraboo37
4029. Kairo_Hiwatari
4030. Tempestad
4031. KitsuneWarrior17
4032. Meroko_shinigamiform
4033. -Ka3-
4034. Azn Ninja Girl
4035. flutterflyL7
4036. Beowulf ryoku
4037. red and white tiger
4038. -Arisia of the Sky-
4039. emeralddarkness
4040. Farting Cloud
4041. Sunniedaysmiles
4042. DDRfreakling
4043. Raven_Leen
4044. sessomaru200
4045. princessfloria
4046. ReaperRose
4047. Rock400
4048. SaRCaSTiC KiWiGiRL
4049. SparklinSunshine
4050. [Telly]
4051. zequeya
4052. EJ0519
4053. Rachel Genova
4054. seizure cow
4055. Asuka_Lei
4056. Kayao
4057. Greater demon god
4058. chrisgboyle
4059. susy32
4060. Blu_wulf 2.0
4061. Nakashima-ogura
4062. Koriyoko
4063. hicaru_sama
4064. -x-Rainbow Crayon-x-
4065. mrs_kyouya_ootori
4066. Deathfurer
4067. Am_I_God
4068. -Dear Ambellina-
4069. pure_flame
4070. bamboy900
4071. YuanMaru
4072. Carabearx3
4073. jjdagirl
4074. ~Silent.~.pain~
4075. mewmew kittykat94
4076. Almighty Staple Gun
4077. sonictim2004
4078. lilshorty9923
4079. benendedo1116
4080. The Phantom Magician
4081. Lethe95
4082. suessepup32
4083. kiameschibi
4084. inulover9392
4085. tick-tock BANGG
4086. batdat561
4087. Resara
4088. Damnlaggers
4089. Kyuuketsuki-san
4090. manna77
4091. Shadow.Of.Venca
4092. toxxic candies
4093. Imaginarydud
4094. cocoa_cuddles
4095. dyeGuy
4096. Radjin
4097. Anubis22778
4098. Hermione_Granger_1971
4099. ComGenerated918
4100. HawaiianKai101
4101. Mr.Koolaid.
4102. Twilight Boarder
4103. Steeef
4104. musicangel09
4105. screammeasong
4106. ~Thuy97~
4107. cruzr63
4108. Jesus87
4109. Tireur Isole
4110. [T]he-weetie-[P]ie
4111. Sukinichiro Kyuuchan
4112. Kene2
4113. briluffs
4114. DarkYaoiVampire
4115. TecniColor
4116. Alucarda Virtuosa
4117. CageNightwind
4118. Kyoshiro Uzumaki
4119. chanelchic
4120. Twilit Moonshadow
4121. ODX
4122. gmanrinn
4123. toricmpbll
4124. Get Happpy
4125. Boxernsnurf
4126. Vodka Loveer
4127. simply[[chaotic]]
4128. l e a - l i g o t
4129. [Yamato Ishida]
4130. Fugikishi_san
4131. graceful girl
4132. PureHart
4133. Xprincess_shiaX
4134. SweetMiserie
4135. umbrapuppy
4136. festafoo
4137. Ranelli
4138. EMO_BLACK_FIRE
4139. soulreaver61290
4140. chicky overlord
4141. Goth-Devil-Boy
4142. Ex-Dee
4143. Modini
4144. Mythorra
4145. Faithet
4146. Edrear
4147. Coheomay
4148. lumikat
4149. student_angel
4150. NobodyWeirdLikeMe
4151. Zenshinzenrei
4152. SirSilentSquall
4153. XxrainsbowxX
4154. Kitty-Kat888
4155. ThrashMetalPrincess
4156. Shut the (expletive) up!
4157. Amaranth Desta
4158. Kazume_Mizuki
4159. xXxNoamiixXx
4160. Crazy Psycho Monkey
4161. Lilninjacuti
4162. Asiril W.
4163. Crazed_by_Penguins
4164. Moonica
4165. YourToxicButterfly
4166. Dragonsage56
4167. iits dang
4168. Star Daze
4169. Ninja Rinka
4170. The.Militarys.Bean
4171. hottapuchi
4172. DTJAAAAM
4173. Marileen Shadow
4174. Rikko Cho
4175. Spiritless_Night
4176. Psychokatze13
4177. shisuru1111
4178. [ip0dzz]
4179. Mizz Anna
4180. Rose-McLane
4181. princessanimefan
4182. weats
4183. Sexy_Gangsta_Gurl305
4184. V.I.S.I.O.N.A.R.Y
4185. crazymeli123
4186. Bomber_the_cosmonaut
4187. corruption
4188. JadedMyst
4189. crazymeli123
4190. floating_head_doctor
4191. Sasuke_emo123
4192. Frosty_Blaze
4193. qing89
4194. Courtney112
4195. Darth Adamus
4196. The last fallen demon
4197. jayfreds11424
4198. Verandius--Junior
4199. KingfieldS
4200. [camouflaged_darkness]
4201. ProfessionalyLoserific
4202. white-fang-tiger
4203. ssenmodnarydrow
4204. emrin
4205. BluHevn
4206. fledglingphoenix
4207. bluei-dblair
4208. chobits_chii123
4209. WishIHadAnAngel
4210. mangabent
4211. A_Torn_Soul_
4212. Lady-Ganaraleg
4213. MableFable
4214. [Coco.Bear]
4215. darkness_twin
4216. silver_shimmer
4217. Squidy Sheep
4218. ForsakenMemori
4219. heyeverbodywhatrurnams
4220. Biprophrenic
4221. Arrows4Gecko
4222. Makkusu2791
4223. Shadow479
4224. jubby7
4225. Aburame Sakura
4226. mountainashes
4227. Rabid_Rabbit_ate_my_toe
4228. Urs4eva01
4229. evilklonoaking
4230. Thraxs_gurl
4231. Nasse-setae
4232. KandyKittyz
4233. shinobineko
4234. multiStargirl
4235. ~Keyomei~
4236. Fluffy_luvr
4237. bertjeuhh
4238. Luin Eau
4239. Eugi The Vampire Freak
4240. andalora91
4241. Paled
4242. Shirrai
4243. itachi_uchiha105
4244. KitteyCat302
4245. Darknessridge
4246. Admiral Ross
4247. American-gothic
4248. SupewStar
4249. Nayfin
4250. tinochia
4251. Demon Sk8er Boi
4252. Bishoujo Usagi
4253. Floressa
4254. axel_223
4255. Clouddarkest
4256. Perfect Requiem
4257. _Dreams_of_Hope_
4258. ashx44
4259. Fantasmical
4260. Iron_Raven453
4261. NeferetNyx
4262. Heart2Get
4263. Aka Kyoui
4264. hanyou67
4265. H-e-x
4266. Kenko-Koneko
4267. plzsmileatme
4268. choco_strawberry
4269. Astarel Lirael
4270. cinder-saki
4271. all_the_names_were_taken
4272. snow-angel09
4273. Blastrix
4274. Evil_Space_Monkey122
4275. Kuroda Emi
4276. Mr Jahabadin
4277. kittygomeow
4278. `Red`Panda`
4279. xx_Poisoned Blood_xx
4280. RabbidGate
4281. celestial legend888
4282. deathwish-joe-666
4283. Nightshade Poem
4284. O.o_God_o.O
4285. Soma4sama
4286. Cocowoman
4287. x_Perfect-Disaster_x
4288. _[Hyde]_
4289. -_-Teh-Golden-Goddess-_-
4290. CyrusDaGangsterNinja
4291. Erosiss
4292. bells_no_neko-chan
4293. King of Fiji
4294. Constantine Fox
4295. Sasuke295
4296. Achilles168
4297. cloudedmemory
4298. Annastriana Nailo
4299. Saikano
4300. Bloody Doom
4301. Banoranga
4302. xxdudette
4303. blackpunkangel
4304. theangela
4305. kiki845
4306. rane-the-insane
4307. momo-girl-23
4308. blue_kakashi_lover1990
4309. crypticxguide
4310. Never_Remembered777
4311. Nekomeme
4312. piemanmt
4313. The Sexy Results
4314. holidaytrasher13
4315. AlexATTACK!
4316. Shadow the demon slayer
4317. Spider Piggy
4318. --Promise--Dreams--
4319. Scythe01
4320. OutLawBiker
4321. Majic Ninja
4322. hinataxX
4323. Flipsided
4324. Jellybean987
4325. xz791
4326. animejosse
4327. Emmasephydante
4328. the-mermaid-oshina
4329. The Silent Lucidity
4330. Hikarisoul16
4331. TechnoSpork
4332. [cream cheese]
4333. Yui Tsumi
4334. 1-coolio_ness-1
4335. [ Midnight_Light ]
4336. Surrender to love
4337. Ichigodmac
4338. Der Fuhrer Manders
4339. maho_harriet
4340. dark_rinni666
4341. ElixTunsaki
4342. Red Sapphiire
4343. nalumana
4344. [.Darkie.]
4345. x.Carma.x
4346. Teh Eddie Bear
4347. Petal_Girl
4348. The lost bunny
4349. Serethiel Maerukai
4350. Miss Muffles
4351. Irish Crimelord
4352. xTheEndx
4353. Fyuu
4354. Twilight Goddess Aura
4355. its-a-bishop
4356. zeekyman1
4357. TinnyMistake
4358. Death_By_One
4359. chrissie_wu
4360. Tatsumi wolf-girl
4361. evil_cat95
4362. xox_ImHisAngel_xox
4363. froZen_corpse
4364. Neji`
4365. Far Dark Aeon
4366. mobydick99998
4367. Blax Arcanum
4368. xXEmo_NekoXx
4369. Shadow Ichimaru
4370. bloodlust991299
4371. ketsueki_rein
4372. horrormir
4373. LilBabyPet
4374. Ragki
4375. TjKline304
4376. Tigrizz
4377. `A u r o r a
4378. LiLSmartie
4379. Entelechy
4380. intergalactic melon
4381. takahashi602
4382. Zombie_Kyo
4383. ms_animegirl
4384. Kornita
4385. lacus19
4386. Ena The Wolf
4387. xElastic
4388. TigaLuva203
4389. President_Princess_Grimmy
4390. Sinister-Sister-Leader
4391. Triantha
4392. Sahkrit
4393. lynn_ann_rox
4394. fallingCoconut
4395. Ryuyomi
4396. SeXy VeXy
4397. Lorane
4398. Hitana Kana
4399. Black Zeppelin
4400. Kiba_girl_and_Akamaru
4401. Liberated Storm
4402. Teh PainApple
4403. Kaura_Tyto_Alba
4404. CheeseStorm
4405. Milk- Chocolate
4406. Solve Lora Infernis
4407. NitemareLulabye
4408. Jesterre
4409. Pheobejinx
4410. Miss Hime
4411. iluvpenguins202
4412. Ozzys biggest fan
4413. .[erin].
4414. fishy luver
4415. Peasant619
4416. AmmieKitty531
4417. Poke Poke
4418. Meaghan16
4419. iluff gaara sue me
4420. magicalgoddess
4421. Cherryblossomsakura678
4422. Frataria
4423. Athens Minerva
4424. pochi3
4425. JasMareeG
4426. MsTine
4427. StellarEyrie
4428. SkarletLightning
4429. ChoCoxChiP
4430. albinowolf565
4431. Kioushou
4432. Dark_Shadows878
4433. Steffen_Zyfer
4434. 0x_Silent-Rebel_x0
4435. [katgirl] Tsuki-chan
4436. Star love me
4437. Tee_and_Essing
4438. EntertainerGeek
4439. cocobabe3577
4440. SilenceInTheNight
4441. cutiej94
4442. LoverBoyRay
4443. ShiningStar7288
4444. Elza Blade
4445. daisy on the go
4446. Blaed
4447. Pumkin941
4448. Hitaku1241
4449. alexknyde
4450. Endrance-teishu
4451. fox914
4452. sharpiemule5
4453. firedawg1715
4454. chi_renkinjutsushi
4455. DaRkTeMplaR20
4456. bisect
4457. MmeMarie
4458. NinjaShade_04
4459. Captain Lucky Shamrock
4460. Haru Mori
4461. Yaoi Madness
4462. xxo-princess
4463. Spiffy Kiwi
4464. AkisamexAmaya
4465. Goth-Devil-Boy
4466. Jad234
4467. Quenkit
4468. TezzyDarling
4469. XxRibbonxX
4470. NolaxiHope
4471. Sir Venus Doom
4472. Atrum unum
4473. EscapingTheSanity
4474. kioneslayer
4475. Vash The Stampede12442
4476. Tsayka
4477. withmoore
4478. blakeboon
4479. ha1f_b100d
4480. AceDr
4481. Lunartwist
4482. Legato13
4483. Holand
4484. DarknessAngel214
4485. Gabriel_Alex
4486. Jikoru Bihaku
4487. kisa and tohru
4488. arsenic jellybean
4489. Takashi Kanashimi
4490. FoxGirl-TsukiYume
4491. Cyndaquil27
4492. Saito-Nichi
4493. jazzknh1
4494. alitza17
4495. tenjimaru
4496. J i g l y W i g l y
4497. Captain Katsura
4498. Drywater
4499. shadowdemon55
4500. shadowsofsasuke
4501. moonlight_angel_tears
4502. Maddie-Os
4503. Zhiege
4504. Smore-San
4505. blue jay20
4506. [ ~ Fuujin ~ ]
4507. Aelita92
4508. miss0279
4509. Sexy_Gangsta_Gurl305
4510. KurosakisTwin
4511. moonlightwaterdragon
4512. s129625
4513. Commodorestepps
4514. ShySheAngel
4515. Ayame~
4516. Devil Plays The Fiddle
4517. wouter14
4518. x_Weekend_Warrior_x
4519. KandyKizzez
4520. Mystical_Angel29
4521. -SOS-Cookies-
4522. sakura_luvs_kakashi
4523. Dsay Valentine
4524. Enster
4525. N a y`
4526. golden_ninja91
4527. x~DignifiedMoment~x
4528. dolphingirl777
4529. Henoku
4530. Sweet_Scented_Rose
4531. xEm0x
4532. chemical_reactions
4533. vandjoua
4534. Entra
4535. AmanitaVirosa
4536. Starlite7789
4537. aquakitty89
4538. Zombiie Seckz
4539. KeiyaTempouin
4540. Sharpened Scissors
4541. XBurnt-ToastX
4542. Vixens_Master
4543. citybabe123
4544. 127814gurl
4545. KrazyDart
4546. Sherixi
4547. Your Surgeon.
4548. winter.fantasy
4549. iMSoHxC
4550. FullieTubilii
4551. dragonic child
4552. crystalrozez
4553. Ryuzaki - Silence
4554. vironamas
4555. Sweden6ninja
4556. penguin uy
4557. ViroTek
4558. XBurnt-ToastX
4559. Mommason07
4560. wander099
4561. leyelaOlive
4562. Evil-husky
4563. roadkill17
4564. Hopeasusi84
4565. sweet_lyke_kandy
4566. death_verboten
4567. Retillias
4568. dj_axelangel
4569. Kujiku Ryoku
4570. LittleSynth
4571. doody09
4572. Silena Amazon
4573. The_Imperial_Phantom
4574. Ichigo Skyline
4575. Sargent Shadow
4576. Sexy_Gangsta_Gurl305
4577. pug4eva
4578. shoduku
4579. Genea
4580. Zethari
4581. kk_kanibal
4582. awesome angelic girl
4583. ligh_yagami
4584. Sabur0
4585. ruba_95
4586. Farren Silverblade
4587. XxX_Emo_Child_234_XxX
4588. Delirious_intercourse
4589. sakura-pants
4590. Zekul
4591. Qwitee
4592. kelly_boo101
4593. Doutzy
4594. keikokat
4595. surus_sokoru
4596. Skulkat
4597. CuTeDeviL_xD_14
4598. 1Kuramasgirl1
4599. Nyriu
4600. Kent Stollar
4601. Jagz Stel
4602. random_skittle
4603. Shimizu Sohma
4604. peanutbuttermonster
4605. reyna_of_fire
4606. Checkered Zebra
4607. Tiger Tiger Icecream
4608. tearsofsalt
4609. Irizumaru
4610. Geckster
4611. X3_Deidara_X3
4612. Fallen_Angel1226
4613. eds_little_kitty
4614. melissa_beautylicious
4615. Towa_Noshibwa
4616. [m i k a r i]
4617. Hanazumiko
4618. CuntyRainbows
4619. Loserific Muffin
4620. Polkadotgirl852
4621. its hollywood
4622. Xiao_bunny_warrier
4623. Xashi
4624. Silentdmt
4625. Muffin Rape
4626. okwlgirloX
4627. mitchem4ever
4628. Monoke_La
4629. Yuka Hasegawa
4630. jak30016
4631. chclatelove
4632. melissa_sexilicious
4633. Katey Baby
4634. Shin Chea Kyeong
4635. Instant Soki
4636. xXTwilightPrincessXx
4637. [Lily975]
4638. PatrickStumpLover001
4639. ___Slowly~Fading
4640. Okunki
4641. x Amphitere x
4642. Chupecabra
4643. boredominitsprime
4644. Timefall
4645. Lady Hiroko
4646. ~Dream_Maker1627~
4647. PinkGabberCat
4648. Fox Kitten Fire
4649. jazzy n
4650. kittenkat15
4651. [.The Depp Effect.]
4652. pirosmurf
4653. ..Ash_Quad..
4654. Rukia Rockz
4655. Serene Eyes
4656. Yum123
4657. Tatigo the cat goddess
4658. Gus the Duck
4659. Bippy crying
4660. kittykitchan
4661. PikaNaru11
4662. Meaghan16
4663. ^Awkward^Llama^
4664. Syllixia
4665. Luna Lovegood Forevermore
4666. xTacyx
4667. pink_pie_lover
4668. Bella_max_lover
4669. Byrel
4670. donugee
4671. 0goldfinger0
4672. technom22
4673. luvusoomuch
4674. BishonenRockMySocks
4675. cat_cupcake_lover
4676. FilipinoQT324
4677. l-Samiya-l
4678. Vosur
4679. Akatsuki Member Miku-chan
4680. Qness
4681. [[ Thunder Rei ]]
4682. lemonpie707
4683. xShannax
4684. Kittenchan18
4685. latud09
4686. Motonori Jiasumen
4687. wouter14
4688. Amish Ghost
4689. mekatra
4690. d fireflyer
4691. Hyzentlaymoon
4692. Nye_chan
4693. pollocksmom3
4694. riiko fox
4695. DNAngel171
4696. chucknorrisrox
4697. The-Spider-In-Your-Closet
4698. lacus19
4699. kuntrykid
4700. Quincey_Q
4701. Coolcat607
4702. Takhisisis
4703. celestial_maiden1112
4704. obeytheflower
4705. xofusion
4706. Da-cookiemonster499
4707. kiru yula attha
4708. freakinmuleofjuju
4709. lilyangelpuppy
4710. Shumari
4711. AsukaUtena
4712. giggles545
4713. Trekkie8472
4714. Qwuzanku
4715. Best_Kagome
4716. Moonritsu Ichigo Rise
4717. fallen_revenge_
4718. Lamia250
4719. lacus19
4720. [.Rabid.Blueberry.]
4721. xXretArdiAxX
4722. CoolKohaku
4723. citruspinman
4724. TjKline304
4725. Dream WhiteWitz
4726. theanja96
4727. kleinekatze99
4728. halfdemon89
4729. zombie paris
4730. lil_water
4731. Kiyoshi loves cookies
4732. 1-Aquamarine-1
4733. Loser Muffin
4734. BurakkuRose
4735. [Ryoki]
4736. Jodianna
4737. Brago Bellmond
4738. queen-momma
4739. Phayy
4740. Gaaras_cookies
4741. ChineseStriker
4742. Lili V
4743. Great Manor
4744. Orla Czerwonooka
4745. Summer Love 4ever
4746. stargirl102777
4747. Ragram Merihrag
4748. Soren Radiance
4749. Selina_Cabbage
4750. FangzV
4751. R i s a k i l u v
4752. Diglidi-Dude
4753. Xx-raining-xX
4754. JJacobb
4755. Silent Sunlight
4756. yeagood
4757. liquitine
4758. Completely Immersed
4759. when will
4760. Tatters the puppet
4761. zozy
4762. Suna_no_Tate
4763. Ebony_Anne
4764. glamor79
4765. zhanazhanazhana
4766. xXMuerte_Rose_FoxXx
4767. Sakata1invoke
4768. Kyoraku_Keemo
4769. Takasumi14
4770. Nekenshi
4771. gakro2
4772. Death_to_the_reaper
4773. Thornsinsoul
4774. Fadeing~Shadow
4775. purplepokadoteater
4776. [Narka]-chan^
4777. Ninja_reqiem
4778. yami_no_ryuuji
4779. Thatssotina
4780. mangaman247
4781. Russianblue
4782. SunaXSasuke4ever
4783. hinata-babie
4784. Rock_Lee1111
4785. ShineShineLove
4786. shining_faerie
4787. Tigy
4788. Aterenus
4789. niagi
4790. MLempire13
4791. RiokoFire
4792. Mashumaru
4793. Marluxia1121
4794. GorgeousDreamer
4795. emodeathdude
4796. Shido Uchiha Tatsuhiko
4797. japeloj
4798. Alchemist of the Twilight
4799. SkateboardKid1
4800. azalea93
4801. shadow VI II I
4802. Doctor Inu Kiba
4803. I-Angel_King-I
4804. Xo_Freak_oX
4805. Choco_Kaui
4806. BreezeyFace
4807. Salliewalker
4808. missmadi_101
4809. Tayone
4810. Shisui Uchihaa
4811. K i n o
4812. otaku1412
4813. BITCHY ANGEL
4814. Kumniko
4815. MizuRatiosu
4816. Rad Electropow
4817. spritefairy8
4818. grissomlovessara
4819. Icy_-magic
4820. Kaida_Hikari
4821. jessica_blueberry_muffin
4822. scalesoflovleyness
4823. Yuuichi-kun
4824. LivinHellz
4825. Speedemon Ev
4826. Discordinate
4827. Anakah
4828. sleevs122
4829. Roxicity
4830. Delicate Butterfly
4831. akgrob
4832. X-Winter-Rain-X
4833. lilboxer665
4834. Toxic_Rose13
4835. SentryofShadows
4836. indo_cutie
4837. Mikodoru
4838. Excidium
4839. XoXo Sw33T LoV3 XoXo
4840. luvable_phantasy
4841. Amaya Suzuki_1
4842. The-Angel-From-Above
4843. skyy_slayer
4844. XTyr3alsXBl33ssingX
4845. xMochax
4846. Noir Hearts
4847. kielmaru_06
4848. 4shi
4849. CrimsonxXxBlades
4850. willow741
4851. Jab-013
4852. sytheralcelendil06
4853. ookami8888
4854. xx_Celtic_Princess_xx
4855. [System Delta]
4856. Ashuura-sama
4857. misha_val
4858. K0K0R0.XX
4859. Bleu Est
4860. Kaylee_Alyssa_Mentality
4861. pimpppp
4862. Pyro princess Arisa
4863. disbemejen
4864. The Piratica Penguin
4865. willow741
4866. [.NiChan.]
4867. Destry Nara
4868. Lemon Lite
4869. xXsoDaPopand_riTaLinXx
4870. Serena_Mudou
4871. `Tainted Sorbet
4872. iZechs Marcese
4873. Shawti15
4874. xXxForsakenxXxTearsxXx
4875. OoSilencerXoO
4876. FFfreak_Vii
4877. Reciprocals
4878. mesmer243
4879. EvaTehDiva
4880. angel_of_death64
4881. Samantha Hanes
4882. Cracka_o_doom
4883. CaptMimi
4884. FuzzyStar
4885. Ice Shadows
4886. Nikui
4887. FF Moogle
4888. squirell man
4889. ara_dragocaeles
4890. kyoji123
4891. Rave Bunny
4892. Shinu_Rei
4893. Periglia
4894. Wishingwillow
4895. An Emotional Technacality
4896. CaNiBaL_cOrPsE
4897. mattttheww2
4898. Flames Curse
4899. Greenkite
4900. beth-007-
4901. TheLollinator
4902. Miss Deer
4903. C o c o a C r e a m
4904. Kage Halo
4905. MagikMistress
4906. Borrow Ur Car
4907. saree84
4908. -Nightmare Archer-
4909. Delita-san
4910. princess tazzy
4911. Matthias Rose
4912. Candy_Cain
4913. Yuudachi Tanigawa
4914. Nanita-Belle
4915. dude_1233
4916. Akemi_Sakuraba
4917. Itachi_Soul318
4918. MarryJaneWaston
4919. MACH!KO
4920. drkmagiciangal9
4921. Akegura Hirou
4922. +Slayer of Darkness+
4923. surakio
4924. Rainbowic Spazz
4925. silence71
4926. smallhobbit
4927. iPocky`
4928. Randomness is key
4929. Kasumi-Angel_Of_Water
4930. Aitama Uzumaki
4931. Krebhahn6_24_93
4932. Berryl
4933. Hawkstorm
4934. EnyaKimWade
4935. evenstr
4936. Sora_Punk_Prince_
4937. Shi Mu Dao
4938. BlackMoon Whitetiger
4939. Agent Bliss
4940. Chidori Yama
4941. .F r u t i e P o p.
4942. DarkxNeko
4943. n-o-name
4944. TjKline0412
4945. Illution Of The Red Mist
4946. Hawkstorm
4947. shinigami slave
4948. English_Rose
4949. killamaim
4950. Glamorous321
4951. okwlgirloX
4952. Glamorous321
4953. Fantasma da Opera
4954. babestephh
4955. Mormon Angel
4956. RETARDEED-FREAAK
4957. Lauterips
4958. Lost Bunniz
4959. ~X.Cindy X.~
4960. a touch of hellfire
4961. Anime Cosplayer
4962. Sarah Gore
4963. EdowadoElricShrimp
4964. awsomestchinobabe
4965. ohney
4966. Da-azle
4967. ShuOokami
4968. mUnsTa-kiD
4969. Aburame_Shishuna
4970. LonelyAndLoveless14
4971. kiwiyula
4972. lemonsage
4973. Dark-Mew-Galinda
4974. Sora_s_Angel
4975. asian_bebe95
4976. Sailor_Dragonfly
4977. Friendstar
4978. bloodyelhearts
4979. akame2006
4980. pretty_little_vampiress
4981. Quitarias
4982. Kinkeh_Luci
4983. Lior-Christie
4984. iRainbowofDeath
4985. spitzmasta13
4986. Kinkeh_Luci
4987. Mister Sim0n
4988. little_eric
4989. qella
4990. Atrophic Soliloquy
4991. Diaboloc Tree
4992. Raeden Michelle
4993. incrazylove
4994. .Sakura_Feather.
4995. CHIBI -S e l l e R-
4996. Vincent_VII
4997. -ToRyY SaYs RaWr-
4998. flickflynn
4999. dart god of swords
5000. Deathly Suicide
5001. princesschick_pea
5002. Ice Diamond 500
5003. GeneralJinkins
5004. debb220
5005. Namineo_oNobody
5006. Nia_luvz
5007. 1x_mimzy_x1
5008. kittycat13
5009. 4JAK4
5010. ++GuNP0WDER++
5011. soul mercenary
5012. xX_Skater_Girl_One_Xx
5013. mayqueene
5014. RenFlower
5015. _cutiegrl000_
5016. Shin Hatane
5017. XxForgottenDreamsxX
5018. WynnFire
5019. Blood On Satin
5020. yuyu_princess_411
5021. `ashlee
5022. [ Blizzard Dyari ]
5023. barky10
5024. Koilinen
5025. Subomi
5026. .lovers.requiem.
5027. xXxShangressxXx
5028. JoJoDancer
5029. ChronosKingdom
5030. I-Angel_King-I
5031. T h e L i v i n g T r e e
5032. NightRose13
5033. Glompy-Snuggles
5034. pinkpearl4
5035. A i
5036. In love with Moony
5037. wh0osh_silly_nikki
5038. nix-wolfwood
5039. Poison Raspberry
5040. Shinobi-Lord
5041. Nightheartwolf
5042. Unsolved Mystery
5043. Rave Valentine
5044. yuki_rejection
5045. Mitsuki3594
5046. Blue Puchiko
5047. Mnemosyne_13
5048. Bad Luck Pop Star
5049. andrea91790
5050. XX_KoKoKat_XX
5051. aniuSZka
5052. TheSquirrelsRWatching
5053. Princess of Ember
5054. [ajuntung]
5055. freaky freaky fresh flip
5056. whyme16
5057. NightLady_Dragon
5058. NightmareDollie
5059. fruit loop girl
5060. aliz3
5061. Saiai Shiranui
5062. hiddenthings1
5063. ashmop
5064. Ms Li Samurai
5065. xXxForsakenxXxSoulxXx
5066. ichiailc
5067. animerocksforever
5068. Tiara Shan
5069. hilohellogirlygirls
5070. crystalrain5
5071. littlenv3
5072. RosesandBlood
5073. chibi yondaime girl
5074. xXxShiro_UsagixXx
5075. 0-MandaPanda-0
5076. The_angel of _nothing
5077. i s s y b ii s s y
5078. ~~Darkwolf_cutie~~
5079. Plastic Lollipop
5080. YamiNoNeko
5081. mistic42
5082. SimplyJo
5083. MoonliteXShadow
5084. Tyrel_Luna
5085. deathangel95
5086. Becca-Ish
5087. darkassasin77
5088. vailendeathmage
5089. hangman176
5090. ZZombieSSheep
5091. somberangel
5092. Emperor Fox
5093. Kaylec
5094. Chardoneret
5095. Tigrr ftw
5096. yozoo
5097. wolf Odonell
5098. kogaandkagomesdaughter
5099. Savior-of-Twilight
5100. Ved_of_Flames
5101. Su-Jin_Uchiha
5102. Snookerdoodle
5103. desert heart
5104. ConMan577
5105. Music Kid 2014
5106. DemetriaSky
5107. kikimasta
5108. HermioneGrainger
5109. Sharp Santini
5110. RadioactiveMuffin
5111. mule24-7
5112. silvertunes
5113. Pint
5114. SexyDemonHuntress
5115. l-Magic Woofer-l
5116. [=Zelda=]
5117. x-FwizTurtle-x
5118. HorrorLandSin
5119. Angelic_Apparatus
5120. Gus the Duck
5121. eternal-san
5122. Member XIV
5123. Arashi Tetsuhasu
5124. inukira
5125. [-Infinity-]
5126. Pokemon_girl660
5127. Onagoshi
5128. Toyheart
5129. TrulyVarious
5130. Thambos
5131. Asmodeus The Fallen One
5132. Pyrgusfinn
5133. The Devil Child
5134. k1o5anNiE5o1k
5135. evilsorceress1001
5136. Kingdom Kyrdos
5137. Koari_Forever
5138. The Grand Vanilla Emo
5139. devilwerefox242
5140. GaaleeGee
5141. Eurayle
5142. Godess Hathor
5143. chuuy
5144. I_Love_Gaara_27
5145. Bab3h Tem
5146. Angel of Beauty7
5147. dragonreload
5148. Tuulikki Tiassale
5149. iwgdh3queerwndq8h
5150. Lacus134
5151. dreams_longforgotten
5152. Bishiekisser
5153. The_God_of_Fire78
5154. Emberfan11
5155. Nyoko Mitsu
5156. Bostov
5157. Riot Kitten
5158. cute_melissa
5159. F I S H Y_ G O_ R A W R
5160. Chiihiya
5161. [_Darkness_]
5162. shadica
5163. unbreakble dream
5164. cute_melissa
5165. wild_angel310
5166. CAROLALALA.
5167. caroline_chips
5168. wizardly_warlock
5169. reyna_amihan
5170. Ekijou the Ducky
5171. gypsijenn
5172. wild_angel310
5173. Mottomo Bijin
5174. Kt-Chi
5175. Missy EXE
5176. Poptarts_Say_Moo
5177. Lindie
5178. Queen_Of_Dragons
5179. Kurogawa-Nishi
5180. Sami lol
5181. LilC00kie
5182. almounds
5183. iSpiffeh
5184. Wolf McWolferson
5185. kiti_luv_loki
5186. Frazzled_Sky
5187. re4nim8ed
5188. Rei Nekono
5189. SativaLea
5190. roxyy_foxx
5191. Rath Von Hanabi
5192. Morgan7456
5193. For You The Kiss Of Death
5194. F l a v o r e d Q - T i p
5195. Raive36O
5196. sara-aa
5197. yumz_13
5198. I am a Panda
5199. starrynight56
5200. Crunched Up Cookie
5201. Alesse chan
5202. MeMeCute
5203. angelicwings_821
5204. Anglie
5205. sadfer
5206. asumamori
5207. DeniedUltraSex
5208. Ashaelin1
5209. EruoAngelusInvisus
5210. sakurakinomoto12
5211. PopTartAddict
5212. stokedRedRaspberry
5213. gama4123
5214. jenny0789
5215. ZeroTheMage
5216. Kewl Katiie
5217. xdeadskiesx
5218. Memmi-Chan
5219. ..miss.under.stand..
5220. onekorean
5221. Kitkattempe
5222. LIL Maverick 2453
5223. Orange Seagull
5224. BEWM
5225. ShutteredKross_BabyShoyru
5226. JELLOMAN1
5227. SkittlesForLife
5228. saree84
5229. Littlebit188
5230. [High_Summoner_Lady_Yuna]
5231. futuredesigner101
5232. lol500000
5233. yassy1211
5234. starreal
5235. Meiow_x
5236. shiny~shiny
5237. Psycho Jade
5238. burningmom
5239. RockLemon
5240. claytonctc
5241. x-Chemical_love-x
5242. Sukihana`
5243. soratobe
5244. Jimmi_N
5245. numi239
5246. futuredesigner101
5247. squad 10 leader hitsugaya
5248. watermelongal8
5249. Jay7991
5250. Sephiroth-One-Winged-Cat
5251. dusknoir15
5252. dp07
5253. orli4everx33
5254. xXHelpless SoulXx
5255. Emperor Nekad
5256. SweetBunny8
5257. kemosabi4
5258. Poll Whore
5259. Chanelle
5260. [Human_Error]
5261. sporty_horselover
5262. SummerFlowers
5263. darkruler again
5264. KuraiKozo
5265. Afira
5266. The Rebelious Dove
5267. Goaguess
5268. adamdg89
5269. Yes I Ate Your Baby
5270. Candy_Kiss_Sugar
5271. crazedmonkeyblade
5272. Sabulana
5273. xbabyxfr3akx
5274. AstraSage
5275. morpheuse
5276. Simonhammer
5277. Monkeygirl39255
5278. Sakura-Hitsugaya
5279. Princess of Florida
5280. ~in love with Sanji~
5281. anangrysissy
5282. Lman Killer
5283. xXxSweetAngelxXx
5284. PaRKLe[Z]
5285. stich_dragon1521
5286. Silver Quartz
5287. syrupe2
5288. brownie senior
5289. Shygoddess
5290. Type Queen
5291. quentara47
5292. 4th_empire
5293. Mouynaka_Senshi
5294. Diet Muffin
5295. Drag0nHunter
5296. Sasuke4life
5297. RetroCupcakes
5298. End of Time and Space
5299. Apotheosized QTips
5300. IrinaFay
5301. odie8603
5302. ~Lady witchy~
5303. +Tragic..Lover+
5304. The Leaf Ninja
5305. raven_girl24
5306. sasuke_avenger_x
5307. .+[Emerald~Royalty]+.
5308. E DanBi
5309. Black-Leviathan
5310. [.Bolt.]2
5311. SpikeTheCat
5312. Chibi-Sanzou
5313. Blaze Of Ice
5314. JayAre11282
5315. a.j1
5316. XenoTenshi
5317. amouritsa
5318. KITTY_ANGEL_PRINCESS
5319. coner 20
5320. DoggyPrincess101
5321. witt_adrian4
5322. -NarutokoX3-
5323. glass_cow
5324. SHCProck
5325. [ x Ten-Ten x ]
5326. Unwritten Remedy
5327. MasaoSuzuki
5328. whiteDeity
5329. Mekou Kray
5330. Verity19
5331. nannercherry
5332. Lady Ezri
5333. kRisTa__k---8
5334. PinkLadieFrenchy
5335. Heather_1464
5336. nikkiatnight
5337. Reivyn-chan
5338. bashley13
5339. [-Erik-]
5340. Zeithen
5341. dooley37
5342. ChasimoGoesMrawr
5343. Rose_wind
5344. [Rainy_Day]
5345. Firewasp
5346. .Tsaemus.
5347. Sangaroo
5348. bonecush-bloodshed
5349. Harlequin_Dance
5350. kana_dragongirl
5351. waffable
5352. washi-manako
5353. Hiro Isome
5354. of unreal
5355. A Name Not Taken
5356. IHeartCats1234
5357. Jomoron
5358. shaggydog1
5359. Aei Of The Sky
5360. Kinomoto_aka_darkness
5361. TIGAHWOODS
5362. KareNeko
5363. beachgirl1640
5364. animeloverkira
5365. Anguished
5366. pinkpersonprincess
5367. seas111
5368. Rainince
5369. pooh_spida79
5370. singsongfly
5371. I FINALLY have a Gwee
5372. x0.The Evil Little Elf.0x
5373. +bookworms+
5374. singingsongsofjoy
5375. Jareds_Grrl
5376. Angiia
5377. Christopher
5378. f** On A Stick
5379. Mulita
5380. Nonkuro_Nysa
5381. Angelina girl
5382. V A M P I R 3 Z
5383. BleedingHeart__X
5384. CrystalMarieJennings
5385. Kumagorokun
5386. Lililin
5387. xcutepinkyx
5388. AngelxAngelic
5389. moosemaniac
5390. El-Sol
5391. Checkerboard_nightmare
5392. Sealed Letter Fairy
5393. x Lii Chii x
5394. hustbust
5395. blackthornrose
5396. Lakalia Man
5397. Reaper #18
5398. CountryGurl_247
5399. Demonbarnowl12
5400. kia_himashin
5401. Varia_A_Q
5402. Ms_PhantomDark
5403. knight_ man08
5404. Bohemian Rasberry
5405. LoveOfMyLife15
5406. ...Silent...Whispers...
5407. KitsuneWolf2
5408. michael004
5409. Daja_the_5th_Ninja
5410. Overlord Of Teh Lawlz
5411. hot_pink99
5412. Lady of Grayes
5413. [~.Angel!c R0s3.~]
5414. Oleander Tea
5415. sorrows-ire
5416. Ranger82nd
5417. ZiCat
5418. youkai-hime
5419. Takara_Ichinam
5420. lone ronin99
5421. Lifty_KleptoMANIAC_Shifty
5422. Jenova Child
5423. GeneralFork1Over
5424. Mastershadow121
5425. Xnalga
5426. Lord Sturm
5427. xShadowxLillyx
5428. Ponyboy_Curtis123
5429. aaastha
5430. ragemachine
5431. GrtNinjaYuffie
5432. step_ta_dis
5433. Tebasile
5434. Foofy_Miru
5435. Mermaid72
5436. hichigo hollow
5437. beautyfarie
5438. a7x66612
5439. blackkat_666
5440. Robertbp2
5441. The Condom Fairy!
5442. Amugatsu
5443. darkShadowDragon12
5444. London Beckoned Songs
5445. UnicornZiva
5446. SasukeUchiha878
5447. i have black hair
5448. the_great_summoner_yuna
5449. Neko-chan2588
5450. Vamphyre
5451. ^Fluffy_Sheets^
5452. ChineseStriker
5453. T.e.r.i.y.a.k.i
5454. EarthAlchemyst
5455. High Score
5456. x_Nekomimi-x
5457. blu3j10
5458. [ian]
5459. NeverxLetxUxFall
5460. Botan neko
5461. XVolt
5462. Moon in the Sky
5463. rc_rbrtsn
5464. Cooler_Vampire
5465. babyy_jae28
5466. Anoner
5467. Philis Rawling
5468. iDoku
5469. tommynocker
5470. King Shino
5471. kairi323
5472. Negai Boshi
5473. Dreamer of Xing Xing
5474. nidoran66
5475. Daisuki Hatake
5476. FiGGiE_N3WT0NN
5477. Okage3116
5478. kiske_urahara
5479. starlena_2000
5480. angelsgrave
5481. evilpookiechan
5482. inukira
5483. Iksuinoyume
5484. tokizowa
5485. asumasu
5486. Scarlet Solstice
5487. blueberry_muffin_cake
5488. shutendoji
5489. hub2293
5490. blackwolv224
5491. Strawberrylime
5492. whyme16
5493. Parivill
5494. ligit22
5495. SweetlyDemented
5496. SageTubbs
5497. TCheetaa
5498. punkrocker000
5499. champ365
5500. Chemist_Dropout
5501. Pseudo-Dystopia
5502. xlaveniex
5503. Naamii
5504. [Grape.Vine.]
5505. Mr. Cat
5506. Ryodaisho
5507. ultrafire
5508. AlexxAnonymous
5509. Hella Ella 7
5510. mysticpolka829
5511. DayDayT
5512. Biker Maverick
5513. Drift Ninja
5514. Urban_Samurai_13
5515. Oni_Link64
5516. Burning Mattress
5517. Godess The Hyper Fangirl
5518. Xx-Lunar-Angel-xX
5519. andrea455
5520. Speed Racer
5521. [Mitcherrs]
5522. Katyasha_Jack
5523. angel nowel
5524. JadedMolevolence
5525. bmxer666
5526. x -C O L O R- x
5527. .Blind.Summer.Fish.
5528. Jade-Thorn
5529. MeganakaMegan
5530. angel78556
5531. Lawrance007
5532. Grimm Von Reaper
5533. Revlyn
5534. CHAMILLON
5535. Mitsuraki
5536. L-Is-For-Love
5537. ToXic_EmO_BisCuitz911
5538. vampiricgoddess666
5539. Aki Endoh
5540. kaylee4eva
5541. T man ph
5542. Sarbala1228
5543. Brown Polka Dot
5544. ejii
5545. pirated wolf
5546. MonkeeAngel
5547. mrkrabbz44
5548. The Golden Gun
5549. Midnightdemonx9
5550. Mrs Hoppus 182
5551. ailleta
5552. wondergirl08
5553. lil_chocolate_kid
5554. iMaPuRtYbAlLeRiNa
5555. Jackie-Chanz
5556. Nyima-chan
5557. Sora71293
5558. Balmung_of_the_angels
5559. PandaxCandy
5560. Cute-Bubble-Gurl
5561. omega_lucas
5562. Yorie001
5563. minagi420
5564. Project Hyrule
5565. Mizz Jessicaa
5566. LiveFreeSpirit
5567. Shyuko
5568. fairy wings
5569. Sheka
5570. iron-man113
5571. kellypaulha
5572. Prince_Of_Randomness
5573. Karastorm
5574. omgitsbazx
5575. Meow_Yinn1
5576. The Enforcer666
5577. meania
5578. InfectedMuffin
5579. [Bloody Angel]
5580. Eyeless_Da_Vamp
5581. NECROT3RROR
5582. Senshi-no-Kaze
5583. Beware The Sugar Addict
5584. hitsugaya-tiacho
5585. The Real Cow
5586. Burned bean
5587. Gabriel FA
5588. whisperXscream
5589. angeliccutieprincess
5590. Jhaybz_Rockz02
5591. Zatasha
5592. Rainbowfied__Zombie
5593. Sadistic-Spook
5594. CasandraM
5595. thebrain8
5596. blondie877
5597. animechick77
5598. oshi-nawa
5599. Vincent Frost
5600. abigailanonymous
5601. slimycrow
5602. A Dreadlord
5603. queen_of_all_snow
5604. Flying Squirrels
5605. Wednesday13th
5606. Imissutoo
5607. Lil Earth
5608. banana_healer
5609. oracleofdoom13
5610. xXx-K a w w a i i-xXx
5611. Erisad
5612. Chocolate Revel
5613. krazy_taco
5614. [ M i n t` ]
5615. xhinikux
5616. PiaoLiang
5617. Cadow
5618. dart god of swords
5619. The Priestess of Suzaku
5620. Evil Cuddle Bear
5621. arcadiaw09
5622. Mozuma
5623. xXxSkelanimalxXx
5624. Spriteless Girl
5625. Kid Kisame00
5626. Trowa Winner
5627. Riku_Uchiha
5628. light_eve
5629. Little Slinky Boy
5630. Joaquim Kineas
5631. [ K i r a ]
5632. He Who Was
5633. sansa90
5634. arc angel 2007
5635. Just a Shark
5636. aki_san2
5637. jklopie123
5638. -+-Cheeky-Scumbag-+-
5639. happy__gurl10
5640. Black Emo Muffin
5641. mara57
5642. Navi_the_fairy
5643. TechieGrl
5644. KurohoshiRose
5645. Ignis Collectalot
5646. Sexy Slugger 33
5647. Jenni Tsukiko
5648. Auntie Na
5649. Lutemna
5650. pie of jake
5651. child_of_darkness990
5652. xXxLOLAxXx_star
5653. Kurumi Sensei
5654. still_confused_ guy
5655. WeenieBoBeenie
5656. TjKline403
5657. chaunceybennett
5658. Kanki
5659. spikeyhair666
5660. TT_blade86
5661. TeeNayNay
5662. willdavid
5663. Opalin
5664. jagrlcrystalXD
5665. baby-bling54
5666. Slayer97
5667. wootalicous127
5668. Tie-Bri
5669. Cyginy
5670. Banana Purin
5671. Inteligence_Faliure
5672. Skyzzang
5673. Catty Inu
5674. totalanimefancaseclosed
5675. happy homicidal
5676. Color me special
5677. jigen-spawn
5678. Avalona_Avia
5679. little buckroo777
5680. Simsboy114
5681. I3loodyI2ose
5682. Minamahal
5683. Cherries.Luff
5684. Ferret`
5685. Pseudonym or Nom De Plume
5686. Melah
5687. Razberry Smoothy
5688. Yuki Enzeru
5689. calcifer9
5690. ComicalChaos
5691. Shuruto3
5692. Da Lil Devl
5693. [Miss]Mini.angel.[girl]
5694. phoenixchick
5695. Annaving
5696. dogninjaalchemist123
5697. LucifersWife
5698. Moonlights Echo
5699. Neshumurru
5700. set04
5701. fallen_angelics
5702. LightMousy
5703. fritillary
5704. L1000
5705. Notyerd
5706. The9999Marine
5707. [ Sushi ]
5708. Link892
5709. [Headfirst For Halos]
5710. Titemopouding
5711. FullMetal_Fan
5712. missbraty2005
5713. iceberg15
5714. x-Semper Tecum-x
5715. ragguta
5716. hollagraphic~angel
5717. Rackell
5718. Rioana
5719. Dark Demon Evil Kitten
5720. Dark Elise Angel
5721. PhoenixAlexadraA
5722. Demon-Wolf44
5723. -IxI- S h i v a -IxI-
5724. reddrake
5725. demonic angel 24
5726. 2Brolly4
5727. Usagi-chan299
5728. [ajuntung]
5729. Nissanfactima1
5730. Pengyz
5731. Vivid Imagination
5732. ferchojimenez
5733. Ray Koyama
5734. nicedude2
5735. Loli R e h a b
5736. Akitsuki
5737. goodcharlottefan4ever
5738. kimmijones
5739. [ Super Milk Chan ]
5740. stargirl993
5741. x-X-x-AIR-x-X-x
5742. MooBabe
5743. kutelilkittie
5744. Bloody Orgasm
5745. deadeye7
5746. Dark Dreamers
5747. MCR my chem
5748. Lovey-Luvvy
5749. ElDot
5750. thisismesoshutup
5751. JazzMasterGanon
5752. Nurse Shybel
5753. Kumizu
5754. SereneMeow
5755. Peasant4444
5756. Ooh Rah!
5757. pupsp
5758. Jaybon95
5759. Rae`
5760. XxSpartusxX
5761. death the life taker
5762. Businessboy1
5763. [Lulu Bell]
5764. Ilia Luister
5765. Masterfelix5
5766. FroggLuver94
5767. Yoshumari
5768. azure_depths
5769. AileeNami
5770. Eeyori
5771. BeatlesFan2000
5772. Modified Mummy
5773. GsLucky
5774. `Sariya
5775. Wicked_Moon
5776. jasmin_flower69
5777. the p h o e n i x WITHIN
5778. beccaPIRATE
5779. Dancing_in_pink
5780. thecutehotandcoolgirl
5781. Yakushi Kabuto Lover
5782. AngelicKaos
5783. The Falling Snow
5784. eby_3
5785. serenity115
5786. PirateShips
5787. Samara E Morgan
5788. Legend Inc.
5789. Revanteco
5790. HysteriaMysteria
5791. beachbeagle
5792. therapeuticSmile
5793. `Demonic Bunny
5794. Prettyfull~Madness
5795. Get T-120r Unbanned
5796. amberdream
5797. s i l v e r h a l o 6
5798. Vexien
5799. `Sp!ffy
5800. xion_muffin
5801. p!nk_sparklz
5802. The Red Shinobi Arisu
5803. Chris1824
5804. george16
5805. archerist shizuka
5806. Bradley Hyden
5807. lost-lil-fox
5808. Rizera
5809. Perverted Playground
5810. IceFire236
5811. Leo39nard
5812. LisrenLin
5813. Atharun Zala
5814. the_blind_ninja
5815. [DarkRaven579]
5816. Jigoku-Ojou-Sama
5817. FlashMike07
5818. G U I L T T E A
5819. Nizharu
5820. xandersflight
5821. [.]Buttsecks Pie[.]
5822. Reaver of Sorrows
5823. p a r f a i t
5824. Lady Aeval
5825. from a faraway kingdom
5826. [Gaia Online Forum Index]
5827. Kuruu Hyuuga
5828. The Space Moose
5829. 13lack-Gothic
5830. [ELK]
5831. i-love-rossy
5832. xXx _ Neko-chan _ xXx
5833. Starwonders
5834. so3mpty
5835. I have a Username!
5836. Kai9112
5837. Yoropiku
5838. Punk~Pirate~Princess
5839. Kitty Jennifer
5840. xXSexi_MandyXx
5841. Riley Mullen
5842. Cutie6769
5843. kooblikon
5844. Damier
5845. Ronzalpha201
5846. Harley_Baby
5847. goffical_creature
5848. Sage Suelu
5849. MasterTater
5850. HopeforLove
5851. Neuneu
5852. Brig.Gen.Hughes
5853. rahzei
5854. rebelknightz
5855. Erik-Sanborn
5856. ~GimmeHugs~
5857. pioji
5858. WindSkySephie
5859. Coridan
5860. crazy_blue_dreamer
5861. AnimesTrinity
5862. -x-hardrock hippie-x-
5863. ArcRei
5864. Gurygoryuu
5865. sesshoumaru13977
5866. crunkcg
5867. pete_wentz_lvr45
5868. Mint azawa
5869. eevee mew
5870. ruba_95
5871. Zephyr Sakira
5872. silversplinter19
5873. YeaSoWatIm2Hott2Handle
5874. Inferno Heat
5875. [panda.girl]
5876. ll Joanna ll
5877. Chrissy889
5878. Exorcist_Gulvaz
5879. GiGi the WhItE FoX
5880. Princess Misery
5881. RetroDeviil
5882. Moongirllynn
5883. Gurasu-Tenshi
5884. The Ripper Queen
5885. CrusnikAngel
5886. trunks sword
5887. HollywoodH
5888. Star_Gaze17
5889. Cruciarius
5890. XxSkyeAngelxX
5891. Aiksas
5892. delusional heart
5893. Xx firestarter xX
5894. Duke Horaco
5895. FuzzyLink88
5896. `Emo`
5897. Insane Alpha Lycan
5898. Alilacia
5899. Silent Sango
5900. mega_monkey
5901. Xolee
5902. bakron1
5903. hinaruto33
5904. Poki-Chan
5905. Xzank
5906. Shinobu Mizami
5907. Izumo san
5908. The Purple Puffin
5909. smiff-jessie
5910. Ms Strawberry Kiss
5911. terriexsxlove
5912. Lilian_Leal
5913. Rahzel-chan
5914. FushigiRei
5915. M.H.S.E.K
5916. ALittleDelirious
5917. Evee Tamer
5918. Genie316
5919. epona4
5920. Amkane
5921. serbu
5922. starrilighthotaru
5923. Manga_Fairy
5924. hinata_hyuuga1221
5925. Yoden
5926. Danbob
5927. Collector-chan
5928. apple-banana93
5929. AnimeSk8rGirl
5930. MyHatBarks
5931. Shika_fan_123
5932. dark rade
5933. flame of dreams
5934. The darkness comes
5935. Nekoyuusha
5936. Temari-Sand-Shinobi
5937. Tippychan
5938. Cartel_Esawrath
5939. kime96
5940. Taipei
5941. kime96
5942. Mephil
5943. mebecj
5944. Crazy_day_771
5945. Beatle_Babe
5946. Cute-Little-Angle
5947. Prue Potter
5948. Csycho_veghead
5949. ijasmin
5950. Kazuma Maehara
5951. F a k eM e hL o v e
5952. 8someone8
5953. akoayastig
5954. ummm.......stuff
5955. shelwyn2
5956. Alaina Iero
5957. kickinnickel
5958. voyager454
5959. XbleedblackX
5960. xX Jade Phoenix Xx
5961. jee-unit
5962. Raiiyumi
5963. boywithpaint
5964. Koibito-Gaara
5965. Mr-werewolf moose man
5966. Poisoned Exsistence
5967. Legna Lee
5968. miyouimi_go
5969. notsocoolperson
5970. Koujirou Senta
5971. imnotok121
5972. coprite
5973. Quyniie
5974. Toxically Simplified
5975. Abbinator72
5976. Valkiria2
5977. Working_classHeroGD
5978. (Forever)Yours
5979. keefunk
5980. bluebeachdog2
5981. X_chi_chobit_X
5982. kuhai_blu
5983. TheFlippingIdiot
5984. Ly Tai
5985. BlacK_AnimE_CaT
5986. `J o n a t h a n
5987. Seung Mina56
5988. Foobs
5989. lance411
5990. animefan6894
5991. Notedsounds
5992. stellargirl
5993. KarisaBrie
5994. Idgette
5995. TOPHfon
5996. m e o w c h i - n e k o
5997. chewite
5998. Special VIP
5999. [ me2you ]
6000. Bobjojo
6001. Lost_child01
6002. ]-Wandering-Raven-[
6003. xx_AnalCandy
6004. sexy_ninja200
6005. Berdien
6006. Miss Mainwarning
6007. The Spartan Effect
6008. krys07
6009. Daemosa
6010. Indieglut Lugh
6011. gEnDeRcOnFuZeD
6012. Lestat the Vampyr
6013. Suto-ri
6014. OoLolaoO
6015. darigandevil111
6016. Poptart Gone Disco
6017. Kalita-chan
6018. Fruits_basket_twin
6019. mannu30
6020. ChillzTownGal
6021. Kouchan9
6022. The Super Squish
6023. fellow_earthlings
6024. Now In Decaf
6025. Dark Siefer
6026. Fantasy Element
6027. Jade Gray
6028. [-G H O S T Y-]
6029. I-am-a-ninja-dude
6030. Love-Conquers-All
6031. Seirra_Marie
6032. Bonecrusher_989
6033. yaoilicious2
6034. _Cookie-Ninja633_
6035. -EnvyDaVixen-
6036. Shadow_Manipulator_Joe
6037. moonlite stargirl
6038. xXxredtearsxXx
6039. PandaKnickers
6040. Foxsacu
6041. Nikki3992
6042. Cold Blooded Kranis
6043. Angiiesxo
6044. Link 7250
6045. Libra15
6046. -jerichod-
6047. Pixelized Unicorn
6048. pexz
6049. Makino-Tsuki
6050. Ax1um
6051. TaliusMuriel
6052. TheNightWanderer
6053. RedBaron25
6054. Rocking-My-Body
6055. Shribi_Cretia
6056. Wabbet
6057. ThE CrAzY DuElInG MaNiAc
6058. TLC S Exchanger
6059. Pimp_B Da Real Me
6060. quazai25
6061. Ironic Ivory
6062. new rocksandman
6063. Hyuga34
6064. coolycoolcoo
6065. 8Sinner6Spinner7
6066. guityama
6067. skittlez253
6068. tt8989
6069. Suyo Yubiki
6070. Starseed Naveed
6071. seafoamfairy
6072. Ashton Tsuki
6073. Dystopian Lover
6074. Kaasen
6075. Fools barrage
6076. nimhdragon
6077. Stargirl_tasha
6078. yukiito #2
6079. sweetie00972
6080. lildillybar2000
6081. BeamingSunlight
6082. 0-w h a t-0
6083. indycolts87
6084. [A]ddicted
6085. Chocolate covered Sesshos
6086. Saffron Blehckchah
6087. Tsukabu Nosoratori
6088. darkphaser2000
6089. scared-flower
6090. celh26
6091. saturn_star27
6092. Loveless_Ritsuka_Aoyagi
6093. Clok
6094. [cinnamon].[pie]
6095. Tsukiko-sempai
6096. The Stuggle Within
6097. tricia2007
6098. evilkittens
6099. Chitose28
6100. Helen Mint
6101. purpleh_x
6102. themexicangamer
6103. ~Chieri-chan~
6104. HIGH TREASON--x
6105. Rodog_JR
6106. Lishh
6107. LiL_kOrEaN
6108. pretty-anime-goddess
6109. Ivoy
6110. Hells~lovely~Angel
6111. Meisco
6112. rax77
6113. Crayola34
6114. RainbowInjections
6115. Omagi
6116. [Platinum Drift]
6117. cleody2005
6118. whyme16
6119. Revenged_aven
6120. Forgottenhome
6121. dark shadow in the corner
6122. Typhy Rawr
6123. Antestor
6124. Phoenixs Secret
6125. Honoo Ravenwing
6126. Baybi Hood
6127. Caliente_Max
6128. josh8215
6129. Kitty Chomp
6130. gortak32
6131. Hikory
6132. Flame
6133. oOmmgOo
6134. blossoming-angel
6135. ~sexi~poo~
6136. Lucky J
6137. Appollochan
6138. Innocent Little Devil
6139. B.U.B.B.L.E.T.E.A.
6140. Niccea Majeare
6141. twilightdevil
6142. Directory
6143. March_Bird
6144. Darth119
6145. March_Bird
6146. msn14
6147. Ghost - Nero -
6148. SasukeUchiha878
6149. IWantLouis
6150. nikkolaus
6151. x-Marion-x
6152. crusnik 09
6153. skullynator
6154. Johnny Salem
6155. Daedric Fire
6156. TwistedHearts
6157. Kiki_Katt
6158. DirenGreyAddict
6159. Invader_Maz
6160. DarkPheonix89
6161. memento.x.mori
6162. Kiyoko Disorder
6163. Azn SnowBunni
6164. Dr james MCyoda
6165. Chinolandro
6166. ninjuli
6167. Shanteltheh154
6168. 0h Sam.
6169. Crazy For Cake
6170. Jet Maru
6171. Firefly4AFI
6172. Shunji Sato
6173. ApostleGeorge
6174. Faeyna
6175. Hidenka_nushi
6176. Panzer999
6177. Shuriken Jutsu
6178. MISSBRENDASUE
6179. teh almighty one
6180. Purplegraydragon
6181. The Great Reconteur
6182. _0_S0ra_0_
6183. ~ Kaimi5 ~
6184. captain marshmallow
6185. Emberfire17
6186. Marguerite la Marionette
6187. escaped_punk_bunny
6188. xlXPunkRockerXIx
6189. xWilted Heartx
6190. xzserpentgrlzx
6191. DragonOfChaosX
6192. Kitsu-Hime
6193. tyson_punkmann
6194. Personguy94
6195. WeZy
6196. _UMTO_
6197. tsukinekochan
6198. DennyMac411
6199. Audiophile-DALI
6200. la_persona
6201. Storybender
6202. -soccerlover51-
6203. Akatsuki Fox
6204. jaggedbubbles
6205. Princess Emeralda
6206. Angel_wearing_jeans
6207. kitty728
6208. The Kick Arse Cracker
6209. Lady Sang
6210. xXxsweety_cheeksxXx
6211. Blackjack Zack
6212. luketoll
6213. xninjaHorde
6214. Macabeak
6215. XfreakyXchickX
6216. DarkWarLord
6217. snowstormabbi
6218. Glittermuffin
6219. tahssia2k7
6220. Steffauri516
6221. Asianeternity
6222. buffy1stcat
6223. Juelz50
6224. SilentAdvocate
6225. rockluver95
6226. nanosan
6227. woahitisme
6228. Mandrigor
6229. DXmomoXD
6230. Brittany the Flame Magess
6231. Taliela
6232. Rakkujo
6233. Santas Gift Giver
6234. bro13
6235. Fabios Twin Bro
6236. DA-FDNT
6237. WerewolfMoon
6238. Rikku1994
6239. Deitrius
6240. JaxomnoBaka
6241. Fayded
6242. ragemachine
6243. ragguta
6244. reebu
6245. Beloved_Slippers
6246. Drowning_N_Sorrow
6247. fritillary
6248. Mochipi
6249. Payasos
6250. Piyoko
6251. Banana X Boat
6252. wolfthewind
6253. Torishiki
6254. peachywink
6255. Meisco
6256. -artist-love-
6257. MedloyDragon
6258. marys mom
6259. texaliz
6260. Aerithx33
6261. SweetPea2010
6262. -KillerSCREAM-
6263. MIdnightLuck
6264. The_Phantom_Penguin
6265. Squealing Mage
6266. bunny_ love
6267. Roger Silverwood
6268. [kookies]
6269. Annebella
6270. Requiem-For-Destruction
6271. Vexite
6272. Son_Of_Cupid93
6273. x3babielinhx3
6274. Kat Nio
6275. .[CrimsonLightning].
6276. bubble gum pocky
6277. [Comic.Explosion]
6278. Azrael Kotetsu-Sama
6279. Nightmare1
6280. Rigel The Exiled
6281. freestuff123
6282. ed s ed
6283. Thistleluff
6284. Shifang
6285. SkyOfRed
6286. SilverWings7
6287. x0checkyx0
6288. Shinaza
6289. Knarpulous
6290. earth_ice_baby
6291. anjulie7
6292. I RX Dragon I
6293. LittleDragoness
6294. Sohain
6295. Myoop
6296. elf_skye
6297. Hanaye
6298. Bears_Amazing1
6299. Cr1msonBl0od
6300. Sundessa
6301. Valelwen
6302. The Candlelight Chaos 2
6303. miss-wolf24
6304. KingOfGrunnies
6305. Pokemon Trainer Shadow
6306. dojo743
6307. blackraven_246
6308. iPikanya
6309. master_weird_one
6310. Furvert
6311. sapphii
6312. Mystic Flame
6313. God_Of_The_Light
6314. lugiarules38
6315. Fayt_Himeyuri
6316. -Liquid Irony-
6317. seig-the-emo
6318. silver_moon7
6319. MiyuVampireOujo
6320. morzax
6321. Black Dragon Joey
6322. Dark_Angel_Tona
6323. batora
6324. Thornedlily
6325. -Shadows Of A Cloudy Day-
6326. Ivy-kun
6327. M-suXx
6328. B1ackMage696
6329. lucifer the charactor
6330. s0ch3ath
6331. Colorful_Sharpie
6332. XxLiLxBexZxX
6333. Arazella
6334. flame_dude_spy
6335. TanManDown
6336. `Sardonic
6337. sephiroth__gurl
6338. slash76
6339. Star Huntriess
6340. macso121
6341. White Tigerette
6342. wolfgirl238
6343. The Great Mandy
6344. Beka_The_Terrier
6345. xX-PosionedLove-Xx
6346. dice120
6347. Kolbrun
6348. ChaosX55
6349. toads_4_ever
6350. Ukkii
6351. kitty_cat_lover_4_ever
6352. Lashleta
6353. Rock_Queen_24
6354. XxToxic_WafflesxX
6355. ~ Phantom Fairy ~
6356. Teen-Rinku
6357. Tsutorii_Chan101
6358. Akira_lover125
6359. Key The Thief
6360. Threemo
6361. lolitocao
6362. Aries Angel940
6363. Penshoppe1992
6364. witchunterobin
6365. Sintaru_Brovarin
6366. glassfysh
6367. tiggerbaby66
6368. Kiki_of_the_Foxes
6369. Chrome Muffin
6370. darkangelofhell666
6371. melonkitty
6372. carnlian
6373. WHITEfang29
6374. Disturbedkittycat
6375. Kairatsudo
6376. Komonasu
6377. Mfeta16
6378. arzukas
6379. reflectiveD
6380. Sumairu Haniwa
6381. clay_hnsly
6382. Crystalbrandy_02
6383. -_Seppun Zetsumi_-
6384. AiB0N
6385. calamity angel 4
6386. Shadow2by4
6387. haruhi_fujioka_9
6388. Innocent Pride
6389. shadow warrior222
6390. -Divine-Mist-
6391. dark destruction 5991
6392. crash645
6393. Rin Kisaragi Chan
6394. Darkness86
6395. natsuqt24
6396. Sennen no Yuki
6397. RandomPersonA
6398. misterhamster90
6399. waterstar89
6400. sono saki no kioku
6401. kboom531
6402. Underworld__Dragon
6403. Induced Coma
6404. hana_thorns
6405. starflakes
6406. bunny_queen6o6
6407. Lee_Ann106
6408. Shiroi_Haziel
6409. Angel Wizzy
6410. Aznkidd712
6411. Lady Zypher
6412. Oceanee
6413. Willbrand
6414. Avenger of the Sevenfold
6415. ComoEscuro
6416. Cadince Moonchild
6417. ParisPhoenix
6418. KeriBeri
6419. clear_01
6420. buttfaced hobo
6421. anapires
6422. Kaimana Scarlet
6423. Baka Kuro
6424. JustCallMeCloud
6425. Sephirothman
6426. SoloisticCloud
6427. Fagosaurus Rex
6428. pills-E
6429. i luff u xox
6430. TheSinner42
6431. Da White Ninja
6432. -jerichod-
6433. froznlips
6434. Jurii_the_Wake
6435. Redwinged Rogue
6436. pink99chick
6437. Water green roses
6438. Steel Corpses
6439. Depressed Shuichi Shindou
6440. aznlilboy
6441. ~Gods Angel Of Darkness~
6442. Mr Professor Zein
6443. SilverDragonChild
6444. lashawn4
6445. ling_29islucky
6446. Hells Cara
6447. Saritheran
6448. Grapest
6449. Cupcakes go RWAR
6450. ghoulish_corpse
6451. Zatarus
6452. Mr Professor Zein
6453. Ryoohki_946
6454. ItachiX17
6455. Nilou
6456. Lucie-Lulu
6457. Vini_bandoli
6458. Edward V
6459. Jirika_Hanashima
6460. brigi93
6461. WindxShen
6462. phiddy jr
6463. CYT0SINE
6464. xgrebacx
6465. chikos_angel
6466. Chrissy15
6467. ninjuli
6468. AngelicChoas
6469. dino suicide
6470. sandra_v44
6471. xCrissieCatastrophex
6472. samj128
6473. Kira_Nirvanna
6474. MANIV
6475. Lurcania
6476. Harishe
6477. Zackx1
6478. XxBaByYeUnGxX
6479. Chocofreak13
6480. Industrial Cake
6481. Green Girl 22
6482. Rika57
6483. aznkid224
6484. breannadawn
6485. Ajisai_no_Hime91
6486. Kurtsmom
6487. Samurai Blademaster
6488. Peacefully Chaotic
6489. x____iNinja
6490. Nature Joe
6491. woohoohelloppl
6492. panda-luver-4ever
6493. LiLaBelle
6494. Intricate Labyrinth
6495. xXdarkness_angelXx77
6496. PolarchuckLuva
6497. mkoke
6498. Serkunet
6499. azora natashi
6500. Fang O_O
6501. Eurogon
6502. Digi_Raver
6503. Tash_Alistair
6504. kusomoto
6505. gaarasgirl66
6506. Illuser-kun
6507. strabewwypie
6508. ICEWHITEWOLF
6509. FoxxerLeiLei
6510. Xx_Prandu_xX
6511. iLOVEYOOCHUN
6512. ThaiGurl_96
6513. Senda_san
6514. Pretty Blue Angel Girl
6515. Illyria Cattleya
6516. Cheetah_Moon
6517. Hikari_zutto
6518. Vincent The Fallen Angel
6519. Marie_ke
6520. nappu_sai
6521. [D]ark_chii
6522. Shade_Stone
6523. Zeoneshii
6524. Candied Citrus
6525. Chibat
6526. sarahdervish
6527. fluffeh_dark_bunneh
6528. Angrieflers_nobody
6529. ZarAburame
6530. delusional heart
6531. Kappa_Jakkaru
6532. Ryou_XII
6533. an!mequeen
6534. 2k7georgina2k7
6535. Serenity_Remorse
6536. kanibaru
6537. CarrionsDemise
6538. angelz from the darkness
6539. demonpimp
6540. ShisuboRyu
6541. Tamagotchi_Chibi
6542. Smoogy69
6543. fairyxtears
6544. kooky-kiki-kittie
6545. Arashi Tenshi
6546. GoodSmeagol
6547. girlsneedthemusic
6548. Elf 4 Santa
6549. Morgan_Le_Fey1016
6550. Kisai Aki Migarai
6551. sassygirl129
6552. Lorelei Fon Fabre
6553. Dark_Angel_4_eva
6554. EnyoNemo
6555. Santa is Satan
6556. SyrenaV
6557. fallendragoon15
6558. yokia follower
6559. Ellisyria Rose
6560. Signal the Rifleman
6561. deidaraluver121
6562. PartOfYourWorld3
6563. The_White_Child
6564. Blast Nova
6565. Arek Elros
6566. RavynCrescent
6567. Army of Adam
6568. Taishaku-Kaiten
6569. cat girl91
6570. Lady Kiki
6571. Pie_oh_pah is Love
6572. kitsohaku
6573. Poeman1122
6574. [NightShade]
6575. IRule77
6576. Dublin Waltz
6577. Zahtix
6578. Green Cheeto Fairy Ruler
6579. Mihoshiko_Mashuba
6580. `z o m b i e G L A M`
6581. Illumi chan
6582. Dudegirl
6583. iori17
6584. Dysfunctional-Carrot
6585. Cosmic Magicain
6586. tanarif
6587. Chikiu
6588. xDark3Angelx
6589. jroschen
6590. PhoenixNinja57
6591. PrincessDayne
6592. Eiyuu-san
6593. Red_Strigosus
6594. Val_xoxo
6595. Jirachi_girl
6596. Rustycoolguy101
6597. anna2013
6598. Kalium19
6599. Holy_Decipile_101
6600. Erykea
6601. 9rainbow_skittles
6602. iWhite
6603. Itachis_lover13
6604. Condom In A Can
6605. iheartsoccer12
6606. Titan_HQ
6607. Kreela Kouture
6608. tamia12
6609. Fillette Rance
Nailea
*signs*
thank you for signing heart
do people not care about the safty of the items and their hard work confused
I would sign... but you would have to be a fool to fall for a scam. They always make it too obvious...
Yu_Li_II

i had a scammer that befriend me then went not after me ...but after my friend telling them that seeing that i was his friend that they could trust him ...come to find out he had scammed about ten poeple that all pmed me warning me ......if i had the warning butten to tell me that he was a scammer.. i'd not have let him get close to me or my friend

and some people arent as smart as you and me and they do fall for it and this is for those people
I agree that some people aren't as smart as we'd like them to be. Some people on here are just very young. They don't know better. I'm all for helping them out.

User Image
I'll sign... Scammers shouldn't be tolerated. We should help newbies and teach them about scammers because I think that most scammers' victims are newbs because, well they're new and trusting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff