From Nothing I came, in [ Nothing ] I shall Exist 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Unsealed Gatekeeper

-eventual banner here-
Just use your imagination... ='D;; <3

Yes, here be a quest.

A bunch of quests, actually.

A bunch of Breedable/Changeable Pet quests, to be more specific.
And maybe an item or two further along the lines.

So I'm a fanatic/stalker/insane dreamer/lover of awesome Rp/loyal friend of good shop communities/seeker of pretty arts, so sue me <3

We're open here! And with it, I welcome all who come to stay and chat and laugh and be random <3
And maybe donate a bit or buy a craptastic art or two! 8D;; <3

Yeah, I'm shameless cool heart

We Have :;
1. Intro crap
2. Rules // ???
3. Current/Main Quest
4. "Art" Shop... thing
5. Lists <3
6. Quest to be <3 -FFA
7. Quest to be <3 -GMFC
8. Quest to be <3 - ???
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???
14. ???
15. ???

Unsealed Gatekeeper

{--xRulesx--}

I. Follow the ToS <3 It's the law of Gaia, this should be a given boys and girls D:

II. No advertising please <3 It's just rude -unless it's in your siggy-, so don't. I won't take it kindly UNLESS I know you pre-thread creation in which case I'll make an exception for obvious reasons <3

III. No flaming, trolling, spamming, cybering, etc. It's icky, it's rude, and I won't put up with it at all thank you very much >/ Swearing's okay, though =D;; <3

IV. Be literate! Weird request, huh? Well, I like chatter, but chat speak and "l337" s**t gives me a headache and I won't have it in my thread... unless it's in a Crack Rp. But then, ALL rules are normally broken in Crack Rp xD;; <3

V. No stealing art, banners, quotes, etc. If they're here, I -or their respective creator- spend SOME time on them and I personally don't want to lose them D:

VI. Have fun <3 I'll be bringing contests in at some point, along with random chatter and whatever, so just be around and have fun. Or post for gold. Whatever fits your bill -shrugs-

I can add more if I see fit <3

Unsealed Gatekeeper

-banner commin'-

What I'm After ::
Geisha Dreams -Kingdom Hearts OC Cosplay

The Funding ::
91/35ok

The Girl ::
Name - Kailey
Age- 14/15
Gender - Female
Race - Human

Hair color - All but her bangs are jet black, the bangs themselves are blood red thanks to a genetic mutation.
Hair Style - The black is pulled back into a half braid, the rest loose and falling the rest of the way to her hips, more often than not; her bangs have a slight curl to them as they fall around her features, though mostly bunched in front of her left eye with a few thinner strips falling along the right side of her face. A few wisps fall around her nose.
Eye color - A bright, oddly intense shade of cyan
Distinguishing Features - Burns cover both arms from knuckles to just below her elbows -fingers, thumbs, palms, and part of her wrists are unburned due to how she got the burns-, and as such she covers them with fingerless gloves more than any other form of cover. She also always wears a blue, heart-shaped pendant and specific earrings/order and has never been known to take them off.
Skills - Entertaining wise, she (will) specialize(s) in acrobatics and singing due to a long history of practice and training and self-teaching in both.

References -
Physical :; [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

Style of Dress :; [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

-more to come for both-

Nationality - French/Unknown
Country of birth- Ville de Sortanson

Description of Personality - Naive, an idiot, a gremlin, temperamental, and thick-headed are perhaps the first basic impression one might get upon meeting the bi-colored girl for the first time. Especially if one considers her rather lack of logic when it comes to her pulling "death defying" stunts -falling from heights, conducting flips and other such seemingly painful acrobatics being a main portion of the stunts- and her rather idiotic nature of running head-first into a battle with little regard for her own safety. But her laughter and grins and that spark in her eyes that you just know she's plotting something against you make her seem a carefree child, though her obvious lack of knowledge dealing with "adult" subjects leave people gaping in wonder to just what rock she's been living under her entire life.

Mood wise, she's... well, calling her bi-polar wouldn't be an understatement, to be sure. She seems to treat her moods like masks, throwing them aside and acquiring new ones in a matter of seconds. Though they are always a perfectly reasonable response to whatever the situations might be, for them to be so quick is what seems to throw people off the most -be it for the better or worse depends on the individual-. Of course, that's what she's looking for, now isn't it? Yes, yes, it most likely is. Her being actually very smart like that. Though, you'd never guess how smart she actually is if you were to judge by her hyper-esque, insane, poorly informed, trouble-maker of an attitude, now would you? Nope, not when that attitude comes with a hair-line trigger of a temper that threatens to flare and scorch all with a single breath or movement. In fact, her temper is perhaps the truest part about her that people see, her hot-headed nature being something she's so far completely unable to mask by any means. She's a proud girl, she's a princess and she knows it, and obviously sticks to her ways and beliefs very strongly. A weakness? Oh, easily should someone figure out this flaw in her persona.

But would you ever think that all her masks and stunts and stupidity really do have a purpose? In fact, a great deal of her outwards persona is simply pieced together to watch the reactions and judgments of others around her. Simple because, in all honesty, she is the one judging them. Her exact feelings towards people in general are complex, most simply described as "waiting for the true hearts to show" in her own words. Because, of course, what would a judgmental being be without a love of cryptic words at odd times? Often, everything she speaks holds a double meaning, and often her gaze will linger on her "target" just to see if they're smart enough to grasp the other meaning. If not, she holds no grudge; just needs to help them learn is all. Once she judges them, however, and finds every secret possible in their story, she losses interest in them and turns distant almost spiteful towards them. She has never seen a reason to continue to deal with those that do not hold her interest, after all, just another boredom she happily throws away.

Odd to think she could really have friends, huh? But she does, and she's almost obsessively protective of them, if not so much possessive. Friends are hardly spared the judging eye, but it is much more relaxed and not nearly as inquisitive as she prolongs the process with those she finds a kinship with. For even she is aware of her horrible habit of completely severing ties with those who no longer fascinate her, so of course she simply opts to slow the eventual down, if only in a vain hope that something new and interesting will pop up in the near future. But friends do see a more laughing girl, one much more relaxed and not nearly so suicidal looking, though she's more than happy to freak them out now and then with her stunts. What's the good of having people around if you can't play with them a little?

Okiya Preference- Dare Mo
Kimono Colors- -concept image/info to come-
Starting Form - Maid or Maiko x___x;;
Familiar - "Caven" -info/image to come

Unsealed Gatekeeper

{--xArt Shopx--}

First and foremost, I KNOW my art's not the best out there, so no need to comment about that. Second, prices may change, and so may styles because I'm STILL LEARNING and developing a new style of drawing, inking, and coloring. So yeah. Don't expect the same style twice from me xD;;

Won't Do!
P0rn, full anthros "furries", excessive yaoi/yuri/hetero (no make out scenes please! D; </3), mecha, overly complex outfits -I'll tell you if it is or not-, big backgrounds.

Will Do!
Avis, OCs, Cannons, small scenes -a few people, an object or two, SKETCHY background at the most-, hinted romance -closeness, partial hugging, etc. Can't do kissing yet D; </3-.

Prices :;

Extras = Inked is plus 200g to 1k, depending on detail. Extra people plus the original price for each person (x2 for two people, x3 for three, etc.). Background prices will depend on complexity from my point of view as I'm still learning how to do them. Weapons and other items depend on complexity, but shouldn't be more than 2k at the most and that's only if you're really going into H.O.M.F.GAWD weapons, like mecha/organic/demonic/angelic/hmfdbbgi combo... sword-thing. o___o;;
Prices may go up depending on detail required, so keep that in mind when you order, too.

Linearts ::

Headshot - 1k
-No examples currently-

Upper Body - 4k
[ I ] [ II ]

Full Body - 7k
[ I ] [ II ]

Chibi - 3k
[ I ] -NOTE: This is an example of a HIGHLY detailed chibi. This might cost around 5k or more, depending on the character and the outfit, etc.

Colored ::
-Prices shoot up here because of how long it currently takes me to color so the larger the picture, the more time it will take me so the more frustrations its bound to cause me so... up the pay for more labor.

Headshot - 5k
-No examples currently-

Upper Body - 9k
[ I ]

Full Body - 18k
-No examples currently-

Chibi - 5k
-No examples currently-

Order :;

{--xAn Orderx--}

Name :; Your name
Style :; Lineart or Colored?
Type :; Headshot, Upper body, Full Body, or Chibi
Character(s) :; Reference pictures here <3
Mood :; What do you want it to be? If you're using OCs or cannon characters, telling me a bit about their personality helps sometimes.
Extras :; Inked? Extra people? Background? Items?

Total :;

[color=red][size=12][align=center][b]{--xAn Orderx--}[/b][/align][/size][/color]

[size=9][b]Style :[/b]
[b]Type :[/b]
[b]Character(s) :[/b]
[b]Mood :[/b]
[b]Extras :[/b]

[b]Total :[/b][/size]

Waiting List :;

None yet

Unsealed Gatekeeper

{--xLists of Who's Whox--}

Donators :;
  • T o r n i s h e d //Gem Daygotay - 15k xwx;; <3333 Thanks a bunch, Gem! >w< <3333333 And hohoho, first donator goes to toi! =O <3
  • CrispyWonderMint - 23k Hibgbisdbgds... First the silvy Halo and now this? I love you, you're too nice D; <3333333
  • DesertedDreams - 34k Hgbbgibdgdg... You = Love D: <3 I'm STILL meeping over the Kae sketch you did, you know? D; <33333

Peaked Interests :;
Be nice to these people. They are love, and they obviously pwn you D: <3
  • Kodamizu - LUFF HER D< <33333 She's meh older cousin =D <3
  • `Raze - An old, very cherished, Gaia friend, I won't take kindly to someone who disrespects her =/
  • KeElAn Is My TrUe LoVe - A very good friend from school... hell, she'll kick your a** herself, I'm just giving you the head's up XD;; <3
  • Hikari Chou - A new, but equally loved, friend. She makes me laugh and is a kick a** Rper no mater what she says D: <33333
  • T o r n i s h e d //Gem Daygotay - Another friend, met her at a Kingdom Hearts Rp and she still makes me laugh my a** off XD;; <3333 We need to Rp again sometime, love D: <3

Ditched :;
No one yet, let's keep it that way =/

Hit List :;
Let's really try to keep this clean, mmkay? D:

Random People who Flit About :;
None yet xD;;

Unsealed Gatekeeper

-banner commin'-

NOTE: The Miraluka girl is a new OC of mine created especially for this shop, but her story ties into Kailey's, therefore joining her into the other's original Star Wars story.

What I'm After ::
A Far Far Away Miraluka Girl

The Girl ::
To Come Later On

Name :;
Race :; Miraluka
Planet of Origin :;

Appearance :;
Hair color -
Hair Style -
Eye color -
Skin color -
Other Distinguishing Marks -

Personality :;

Natural Abilities :;
Force Abilities :;
Stage Requested :;

References -

The Funding ::
---/---k

Unsealed Gatekeeper

I love to harass my OC/Alter-Ego/Other Half/My Creative Love-Child, so sue me <3

And I've got a huge a** story for her I want to put into action and get pretty arts for D: <3333

Actually... I've got two, depending on how things work out o____o;;

Or more, knowing me and me insane Muse(s) XP;;

Unsealed Gatekeeper

What be this? Not even I know, or do I? Shall I tell or shall I keep it hidden away in the cards and stars and memories?

-anyone want to guess where that's from?

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Organization XIII Number 9; Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne.

"Dance, Water, Dance!"

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Organization XIII Number 10; Luxord, the Gambler of Fate.

"Time is Everything when Tempting the Fates."

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Organization XIII Number 11; Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin.

"Call me 'Flower-Power Man' one more time and I'll slit your throat and use your corpse as fertilize my garden."

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Organization XIII Number 12; Larxene, the Savage Nymph.

"Since when isn't it lady-like to love the simple things in life? And since when is laughing at other peoples' pain not one of the simplest things to do in life?"

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Organization XIII Number 13; Roxas, the Key of Destiny.

"Looks like my summer vacation... is over."

Unsealed Gatekeeper

From Beyond the Horizon and Home Once More; Caven, the Knight of Twilight.

"Remember to always smile; I'll always find you by that brilliant light in your heart."

Unsealed Gatekeeper

From Beyond the Horizon and Whole Once More; Kailey, Princess of Darkness.

"Your Darkness is my Peace, my Turmoil your Light; tell me, which side is in the wrong?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff