Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gummi Bears~!!

I obey. 1 100.0% [ 316 ]
Total Votes:[ 316 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 195 196 197 > >> >>> »|

Banners still being worked on!! Please bear with us!
[ Status : OPEN ]

User Image

: Introduction :
Irashaimase~! Welcome one and all! The fact that you've stumbled upon this thread is because you are hungry for some avi art GUMMY BEARS!
Er, well, right. We're basically a bunch of artists on Gaia who decided to join up and create one, big, awesome art shop! We all know each other in real life so it's all good. :3 Uh... We're not exactly wonderful with introductions, so, uh... yeah... ninja

This is our mule, Mr. Gummi,
and this is our joint art shoppe! <3

[ How This Came To Be... Sorta... ]
One day, Robo was wandering around the R&C after doing five freebies for some random Gaians and then~ She stumbled upon LoA. Now, Robo has only done a few freebies and never exactly thought of creating a shop, but then LoA inspired her so much, that she just *had* to tell someone. Ho hum, and who's the first person that pops into her head? Why, JO of course! So Robo runs along to PM her the link to LoA. And whaddya know? JO becomes inspired and motivated, too! :'D Well, anyway, motivation spread like a... I don't have a good analogy right now, but that's not the point! Gathering all the artists we know willing to do avi art, Robo finally officially created this shop. :'D Now, the idea of gummi bears as our theme came up only recently. Our youngest member(pachickow) of this shop had this one song on her PSP! And on some other day, Robo was browsing through everything there and randomly chose a song titled "Gummi Maci". HUH?! Out came this really awesome techno Hungarian/Polish/??? song that Robo soon got addicted to. (This song can be found here on YouTube. XDD! There are longer versions, but this is the main melody.) Well, that was that. The end. :B

User Image

::The Gummi Bears::
This joint art shop features many talented yummy artists Gummi Bears~
The stats of each artist (whether they're available or on hiatus at the moment) are found in the artist's own post/part of the shop.

Purple Gummi Bear :: azn_animeangel

Blue Gummi Bear :: [Robotic Rainbow]

Brown Gummi Bear :: wingedlilazn

Yellow Gummi Bear :: [ boba mik tea ]

Orange Gummi Bear :: Dawn of Hue

Red Gummi Bear :: GRlMCOOKIE

Pink Gummi Bear :: Taku Mamoto

Green Gummi Bear :: tehgreat_pachickow

User Image

Introduction | Rules | Purple | Blue | Brown | Yellow | Pink | Red | Orange | Green | Collabs | Updates | Links In | Links Out
::Rules::

oo1. Follow the ToS.

oo2. Respect the artists Gummi Bears. Their word is law.

oo3. The artists have the right to decline/cancel a commission.
If we do, although unlikely, please do not complain.

oo4. Do not steal artwork. Ever. Or we will hunt you down and murder you in your sleep.

oo5. Do not beg, flame, spam, or advertise.
If you want, you can request to be an affiliate.
Freebies will not be given to those who beg for it.

oo6. Don't stretch the page. It doesn't look pretty and we will delete the post. D;

oo7. Do not remove watermarks or signatures from the artwork.
In other words, do not alter the art you are given in any way.

oo8. Do not PM the artists unless the artist has specified that you do so.
This means you cannot PM them constantly for the progress of the artwork.

oo9. Please be literate when posting in [ iGUMMi ].
We don't want to pull out our little chatspeak pocket dictionaries in order to decode whatever you're saying.
And please refrain from swearing. It's just not nice.

o1o. Do not PM this art shop mule. We cannot stress this enough.
Any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the shop should be PMed to azn_animeangel or [Robotic Rainbow], but not to the mule.
Questions regarding your art should be PMed to the artist who was commissioned for it.

o11. Quoting in this thread should not exceed four.
Any more, and it's basically useless. Posts will be deleted.

o12. Please use the order forms provided by each individual artist.
Make sure to post the artist's username when posting an order in the forum so we know for whom the order is for.
If you don't we might ignore your post.

o13. Don't eat us~ D;

**Rules may be changed or added if necessary.

::Regulars::
Not including the artists here. XD!
Awesome people who post here and help us keep this shop aliiiiiiive!
And they don't post just once or twice, but many! <3

[ tinabinna666 domokun heart ]

[ ElanorePenn ]

[ `f l a v o u r [of] Lust ninja heart ]

[ X Purple--Platypus X cool heart ]

Introduction | Rules | Purple | Blue | Brown | Yellow | Pink | Red | Orange | Green | Collabs | Updates | Links In | Links Out
User Image

Hello. I am Jo, the PURPLE GUMMY BEAR. MY STYLE HAS CHANGED, so it'd be a FANTABULOUS idea for you to check on my most recent arts on my DA. I would also like to ask you to read the entire post before placing your order, so you know the whole dealio. C:

Keep in Mind:
-My work speed is slow. Apologies. ^^
-SCHOOL HAS TAKEN OVER LIFE, therefore commishes will probably arrive slower because of schoolwork. Only during the weekends (rarely weekdays), procrastination, and/or holidays will Gaia commishes be worked on.

My DeviantArt <--- Don't be lazy! D: Click it for samples/style of my art~~
PM me
Trade me

My Terms:
1: I can tolerate a small amount of haggling. Note that haggling doesn't benefit you a lot. just financially. The quality of the art isn't going to be, you know, top notch. :3
2: The art I give you, is also for my use.
3: I am a SUPER slow worker, so you better be patient! (Or be nice, and motivational) Nagging sometimes works too. I don't mind.. C:
4: Once a price has been settled, that's that. I also don't really feel like sending a lot of WIP's. Maybe ONE. @~@
5: Refunds aren't usually given unless I haven't started on a commish yet.
6: Tips appreciated.. or ..bribe money accepted for motivation. C:
7: I will CANCEL a commission if I feel the need to.
8: Above all, please (and you must) pm me about when/where you're going to use my art, and I MUST APPROVE OF IT! I cannot stress this anymore! (I allow my art to be put on Gaian sigs, profiles, journals, but anything elese, tell me!) ;D
9. Obviously, the price of the art determines the quality of the art( for me anyway). And so, keep that in mind. Unless of course your avi or whatever is just so awesome and inspiring.

Will Only Do:
- Traditional art (meaning paper, pen, color pencils)
-CG (PSCS3 +tablet)
- Avi art
- Avi art couples (nothing explicit D: )
- Friends/Group avi art (gonna cost you more)
-OC's (Need GOOD references!!)Don't be too a**l about the miniscule( sp?) stuff..

Will Not Do:
- yaoi/yuri/18+
- Mecha, Anthro, Realism, etc.

My Styles:
User Image

Media:
[RED= preferred media]

-Pencil
-Inking pens
-Color Pencils

-CG (PSCS3 + tablet)

Ordering Form:
[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e345/azn_animeangel/ArtOrder.jpg[/IMG]
[color=#9966CC][b]User:[/b][i]Your Username[/i]
[b]Buying For:[/b][i]Buying art for a friend? List their username here! if none, simply put 'n/a'[/i]
[b]Picture:[/b](Avi or ref's, etc.)
[b]Type:[/b][i](See Below)[/i]
[b]Price:[/b][i]Do the Math correct[/i]
[b]Pose/Details:[/b][i]Anything you'd like to add; BE SPECIFIC.[/i]
[b]Preferred Deadline:[/b]Not guaranteed. But I will most definitely keep it in mind.[/color]

For Example:

User Image
User:azn_animeangel
Buying For:n/a
Picture:[x]
Type:Chibi colored traditional
Price:6000g
Pose/Details:I want her to have a big smile with wiggly arms.
Preferred Deadline:3 weeks please. ;3

The Process:

1. You POST the Order Form. (It would help me if you pmed it, with avi item list, if any)
2. Haggling/Confirmation/Accepting occurs.
3. You send trade, I accept. (TITLE THE TRADE: "Commish page ___/ ___g "
4. I PM you final art, you complete trade.
5. PM terminates.
( OR, you can just trust me, and I can just trust you, and everything will go quite smoothly/ much faster. @~@)

sidenote: I don't mind chatting with you during the process, but don't be conversation killer. ;__;
Maybe talking to you can give a good idea of how your avi should represent you. :3

Type/Pricing:
I don't believe in Torso-ing. Sorry. :3
These prices account for ONE person. Crossed out ones=not doing right now (excludes people buying before crossing out)

---SKETCHED:
1. Head: 1000g
2. Full Body: 2800g
3. Chibi: 2000g
4. THE ULTRA SKETCH: 6000g
This means a really awesome non-sketchy pic and SUPER detailed!
User Image User Image User Image
---INKED:
1. Head: 2300g
2. Full Body: 3200g
3. Chibi: 2700g

---COLORED:
1. Head: 5000g
2. Full Body: 10 000g
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
3. Chibi: 6000g
User Image

Slots:
1.-closed-
2.-closed-
3. -closed-

Bribe Slots:
]Add 1k
1.-closed-
2.-closed-

Finished:
freezep0p
Ai_Hemora
`Milano
Elanore_Penn
xXTaintedXSoulXx
Shulie
hiei_jiganshi
and many others I forgot....

[ Status : FULL ]
[ POST UNDER CONSTRUCTION ]

[Robotic Rainbow]
The blue gummi hippo bear.
| Profile | PM | Trade | deviantART |

Notes:
exclaim Robo is a slow artist. D:
(School's started. I'm swamped! )

Estimated wait time for finished art: MANY to VERY MANY days.

First of all, go visit my dA! It's easier to view samples there. Also...

Read everything marked with a exclaim

exclaim 1// I reserve the right to cancel any commission I receive.
exclaim 2// Do NOT claim that the art I create for you is your own.
exclaim 3// Do NOT alter the art I give you in any way. This includes creating an icon from it, using it in a banner, erasing my signature/other things I write on the art, etc. If you seriously would like to do this, please PM me with specifics on how it will look.
exclaim 4// Please credit all work back to me (through links back to this shop, my Gaia profile, or my deviantART) wherever you post the art.
5// Because I am a slow artist, it does not help if you rush me. If rushed, the art may not be as good as I can try to make it be. (Does that make sense?) In other words, if you rush me, you receive lower-quality work, not because I did it on purpose, but because I have less time to work on it. You've been warned; do not complain if this happens.
6// Please do not PM me asking for WIPs (work in progress). If it is a rather large commission, I shall sometimes send the user WIPs when I feel it is necessary.
7// No, I will not re-do requests after the artwork is finished/completed. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have ordered from me. As an artist, I may decide to draft several pieces and choose the one I will use for the commission, but you may not order me to draw again. It may not have turned out the way you want it to because a) you were not specific enough in the order form or b) I'm not in a good mood (I will notify everyone on this post if my art is not at its best at the moment).
8// Ooh, I have bribe slots! But since I'm not sure how it all works yet, it won't be open until a great offer comes along. Bribes must be equal to or greater than the price of the artwork. I will accept donation items, sealeds, event items, and anything else not found in stores.
9// I give out an unbelievably large amount of freebies, but don't ask for it unless I ask you to do so. 8D

Will Do:
If crossed out, offer is not available at the moment.
Gaia Avatar Art > Chibis, headshots, torso/waist, full body, Couples/buddies (Max 3)
Fanart > Chibis, headshots, torso/waist, full body
OC > Headshots, torso/waist, full body

Mediums:
Traditional > Sketched, Inked, Colored

Sketches will be done in pencil. Colored commissions will be done in colorpencils and markers. Inked commissions will be done using micron pens.
Oekaki > PaintBBS, ShiPainter Pro, OekakiBBS.
See below for samples.
CG (Photoshop CS2) > Sketch, Colored Sketch, Base Colors and Inking, Colored.
See below for samples.
Will Not/Cannot Do:
Realism, mecha, anthro/furries, backgrounds, cluttered avatars (I will determine this), yaoi/yuri/18+.

Prices
exclaim I'm tired of pricing my crap, so offer whatever you think it's worth.
Once trade is sent, the price cannot be changed. There is no refund after the art is completed.

[ Samples ]
Again... Much easier to view samples if you're on the dA. D;
// TRADiTiONAL____x
// Chibi Sketches // 100g.
// Chibi Colored // 1000g.
User Image User Image

// OEKAKi____x
// PaintBBS // 6000g, more or less depending on the commission.
// ShiPainter Pro //
User Image User Image
// Oekaki BBS // Experimental work. // Not available.
User Image

// COMPUTER G____x

// Headshot Colored Sketch // 150g.
User Image

[ Ordering ]
[align=center][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/crazylilanjl/Commish.jpg[/IMG][/align]
[size=12][color=#709FCF][b]Username:[/b] (Your gaia username.)
[b]Gift?[/b] (Yes or No.)
[b]Deadline?[/b] ("No" means "no, there's no deadline". If there is one, I will try my hardest to complete the art before or on it, but I am not obligated to. You will still have to pay even if I exceed the deadline.
[b]Text?[/b] (Type here if you want specific text on the art, i.e. "From ____, To ________". Type "NONE" if you don't want any. "DEFAULT" would mean that there will be anything I feel like putting, i.e. your username.)
[b]Style:[/b] (Avatar art/OC/fanart -> Chibi, headshot, torso, etc.)
[b]Medium:[/b] (Traditional> colored, inked, sketched // CG> sketch, ink, color // OEKAKI> PaintBBS, ShiPainter)
[b]Reference picture(s):[/b] (At least one must be provided for an OC/fanart. You can type "CURRENT" for avatar art, but when I draw you, it will be the avatar you have on at that specific moment. It is preferred that you give a picture of your avatar.)
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[b]Extras/Notes:[/b] (Poses, extra items, specific colors, additional comments.)[/color][/size]

[ Sample Order ]
User Image
Username:
[Robotic Rainbow]
Gift? No. :3
Deadline? No.
Text (and text color)? HOMGWTFBBQHIPPO!! :D (In dark blue.)
Style: Avatar art > Chibi.
Medium: CG colored.
Reference picture(s): Current. :3
Total Price: N/A (Lol, I didn't set a price for this yet.)
Extras/Notes: None.

[ How This Works ]
You post the order form on this thread.
I will either accept or decline your commission through a PM or in the thread if you're online.
You send the trade with the page number of where you posted the commission (if I accept your commission).
You will then wait until I accept the trade, which means your art has been finished and you have been PMed with the watermarked art.
You confirm the trade.
I PM you the clean, un-watermarked art.

User Image

[ SLOTS ]

1.] Celeste Lightheart (p. 59)

2.] The Fearsome Weasel Man (p. 95)
Progress: Will decide pricing if Mr. Fearsome Weasel Man is willing to wait until after band camp. sweatdrop

3.] Plat's freebie. (p. 103)

4.] Gaara_27 (p. 113)

[ Bribe Slots ]
1.] [ Closed ]

[ Finished ]
1.] M ! N T Y (p. 13-14)
2.] `f l a v o u r [of] Lust (p. 47)
3.] `f l a v o u r [of] Lust (p. 47)
4.] Smookywooky (p. 52)
5.] tinabinna666 (p. 69)
6.] I_love_Gaara_27 (p. 82)
7.] X Purple--Platypus X (p. 81)
8.] `f l a v o u r [of] Lust (p.103) -- Freebie Commish

User Image

cat (aka wingedlilazn)
is the BROWN gummi bear
yes there's a brown one because it's chocolate...duh

~Me0w~

Cat is currently not able to purchase any chalk pastels...therefore she's pissed...
and when she's pissed...
she does not like to work...
because like dana...
she has SAT's to worry about and enough stupid appointments to keep her occupied
no worries though
because when she's pissed...
she also works vigorously ;}

:PM:

Intro

I am a procrastinator so your avi art will not be done until I feel like it. :}
But don't worry; I'm not the type to keep everyone waiting. Expect a week the longest. (cough*)
I have never done avi art before! *My first work is at the bottom of my profile now.*
Profile!

My Terms

1. You get what you get. Not satisfied? Then you shouldn't have asked me.
2. Do NOT hurry me!
3. I have the right to reject your order when I get it or when I'm working on it if you become a big nuisance. So be a good person and no pestering. I AM MERCILESS.
4. If you already ordered but want to change it, do so within 2 days of your first order. Try not to change your mind more than once.
5. You follow my terms and the shop's or else no art. And do not expect sympathy.

Will Do

My mediums are only limited to pencils, colored pencils, and chalk pastels (*gasp* something unique, no?). I CANNOT use photoshop because I simply don't have it and it takes more of my PRECIOUS time.
As for content, I WILL do various appropriate poses and will make it creative. I will do almost anything, including fanart (some), depending on what I feel like, that is not on the "Won't Do" list (see below).

I DO GIFTS

Won't Do

Like my other fellow gummi bears, I WILL NOT do yaoi/yuri and 18+. Also, I REFUSE to draw anything with kissing so too bad. Holding hands is all I will go up to. No mecha, anthro/furries, and over-cluttered avis either.

Order Form

[b]Username:[/b] Your username.
[b]Reference:[/b] Image or name of reference.
[b]Medium:[/b] Pencil, colored pencils, or [strike]chalk pastels[/strike]?
[b]What type:[/b] Select from order form. Choose head drawing, chibi, etc.
[b]Total amount:[/b] Make sure it's correct. You don't need to be a math wiz to read.
[b]Extra/Notes:[/b] Anything specific? Add here.

Selections and Prices
because I already have low prices as a start, there are no bargains!

Head Drawings
Sketch/Drawing: 800 g
Colored Pencils: 1000 g
Chalk Pastels: 2000 g

Head + Torso
Colored Pencils: 1500 g
Chalk Pastels: 2200 g

Full Body
Sketch/Drawing: 1000 g
Colored Pencils: 2200 g
Chalk Pastels: 3200 g

Chibi (Head)
Sketch/Drawing: 500 g
Colored Pencils: 800 g
Chalk Pastels: 1000 g

Chibi (Full Body)
Colored Pencils: 1000 g
Chalk Pastels: 1200 g

Couples, +
Sketch/Drawing: 1500 g
Colored Pencils: 2800 g
Chalk Pastels: 4000 g (5000 g if 3+)

How It Works

1. You PM ME the order form.
2. I accept your order.
3. You WAIT for the art.
4. I PM you the finished work.

Slots

1. Open 3nodding
2. Closed stare

Finished

1. tinabinna666
2. ' f l a v o u r [of] Lust

as of now, one slot at a time

questions, comments, or concerns, PM me

~Arigato Gozaimasu!~

Senior year is not chill at all. D: 3 APs + college apps = no time! Sorry!

[ boba milk tea ]
The Yellow Gummi Bear

**Look through my deviantART for samples, onegaishimasu~

:: Nickname :: Boba-chan, Aitoko
:: DeviantART :: Aitoko
:: Trade
:: PM

:: About :: I tend to take a long time since I'm really busy with school work. Dx
((And because I have a limited amount of time that I'm able to spend on the computer))

:: Terms ::
:: I reserve the right to cancel or decline an order. No whining, no complaining.
:: I am a very busy person and may require a few weeks to finish a request. Please be patient. ><
:: Tips are greatly appreciated. xD But they aren't required to get good artwork.

:: Will do ::
::Avatar Art (please post the avatar; don't just go 'my current avi' because some people might end up changing their avatar before the image is finished)
[I draw girls better than guys, just to let you know. xD]

:: Will/can not do ::
::Overcluttered avatars
::Furry/full anthro (ears, tails, or wings are okay)
::Yaoi/Yuri
::Really buff people. >>;
::Nudity or anything 18+
::Mecha (like, full body armor)
::Realism
::Backgrounds

:: Mediums ::
:: Photoshop
:: Oekaki
:: Traditional (if I can get the scanner to work)

:: Prices ::

BRIBE ME. It's been a while since I last updated the prices; over a year ago, in fact. Thus, they are underpriced. Pay me what you think my art is worth.

Chibi
Sketch: 800g
Colored: 1500g

Headshot
Sketch: 1000g
Colored: 1500g

Bust/torso
Sketch: 1500g
Colored: 2000g

Full Body
Sketch: 2000g
Colored: 3000g

:: Order Form :: (Please post in the thread)

[color=#FFBA00][b]Artist:[/b] [ boba milk tea ]
[b]Type:[/b] [Avi Art :: Headshot/Fullbody/Chibi/etc. :: Sketch/Colored]
[b]Medium:[/b] [Photoshop/Oekaki/Traditional]
[b]Reference Picture(s): [/b]
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] [any extra info here like poses, added stuff like cat ears, etc.][/color]

:: Process ::
1. Post order in iGummi thread
2. Send trade
3. After you receive my PM with your finishedpicture, I will accept the trade
4. Finish the trade :]

:: Slots ::
1. harlequin_lover
2. fluffy_4ever
3. [closed]

:: Finished Work ::
Dawn of Hue---Freebie
4evaurbbygrl---Freebie
tinabinna666
`f l a v o u r [of] Lust
tinabinna666 #2

[Status: Full]
I'M BACK GUYS heart

TAKU MAMOTO
de pink gummi bear

'ello there. I am Jessica, DA PINK GUMMI. :] It has been a while since my last visit to Gaia, but I guess I am here again for the time being. Although I will be busy with school and college apps and my summer internship, I think I'd like to start drawing again. I'm not as great with poses but I like to draw cute stuff! whee Feel free to send me reference poses/pictures if you have something specific in mind!

TERMS
1. I reserve the right to cancel any commission for whatever reason.
2. Do NOT try to steal any of my work or claim it as your own.
3. Do NOT alter any art you recieve from me; if you are especially picky, then you should specify all your needs, wants, pet-peeves, etc. when you first order. I am not responsible for your "satisfaction."
4. I do not send WIP's simply because my scanner is a pain-in-the-behind.
5. No rushing/nagging. I am a VERY busy person. :] However, I understand if you would like to know the status of your commission; polite inquiries are accepted.
6. TIPS are beloved. You should understand that the happier you make me (the more generous you are), the faster/better your art will be.
7. I will have 1 bribe slot. If you really want your art ASAP, then tack on an extra 2K to your price.

WILL DO
Traditional Art
Headshot or Torso/Waist or Full-body
Chibi or Regular
Avi or OC

MEDIUMS
Pencil
Ink Pen
Color Pencil

[color=#CC0066][size=15][b]KONICHIWA TAKU![/b] :wahmbulance:[/size] [/color]
[color=#FF6699][size=11][b]*POKE* Gimme art! [/b]
[b]1. Name:[/b] (and whether or not you would like it in the picture)
[b]2. Picture of who you want me to draw:[/b]
[b]3. What kind:[/b] (Headshot/Waist/Full Body)
[b]4. Medium:[/b] (Line art/Inked/Colored Pencils)
[b]5. Special requests:[/b] (Poses, expressions, text, or details to be pointed out)
[b] 6. Deadline?[/b] [/size][/color]

KONICHIWA TAKU! wahmbulance
*POKE* Gimme art!
1. Name: Taku Mamoto (include in small font)
2. Picture of who you want me to draw: Current avi please, it never changes!
3. What kind: Hmmm... FULLBODY!
4. Medium: Ink is so blah... BRING ON DE COLOUR!
5. Special requests: SUPER DUPER KAWAII~~
6. Deadline? Nah, I don't want to rush a masterpiece. ;]

----------------------------

HOW THINGS WORK

I've had some problems with people not paying up in the past. So this is my new rule:
You order. I tell you the price.
You set up a trade with that amount of gold (or more if you're feeling generous).
I accept the trade.
You do NOT accept until I'm done, and I send you the watermarked version of your commission.
I get the gold. I send you the clean, unwatermarked version of it.
And everyone's happy. YAY!

PRICES

SKETCHED:
1. Headshots: 1,000g
2. Waist/Torso: 4,000g
3. Fullbody: 7,000g
4. Chibi: 3,000g

INKED:
1. Headshots: 3,000g
2. Waist/Torso: 6,000g [x]
3. Fullbody: 9,000g
4. Chibi: 4,000g

COLOR:
1. Headshots: 5,000g [x]
2. Waist/Torso: 10,000g [x] [x]
3. Fullbody: 15,000g [x] [x] [x] [x]
4. Chibi: 8,000g [x]
5. Buddy: 15,000g per person [x] [x] [x] [x]

SLOTS
1. -open-
2. -closed-

BRIBE SLOTS
1. -open-

FINISHED
The Fearsome Weasel Man, `f l a v o u r [of] Lust, tinabinna666, christi, SSJMihoshi, Sapphireyuriko heart , Twisted~Fairytale heart , Kurobashi, ryukurasaki, karerisu, lilgreenman heart , promised_forever, On Switch, holyshadow2026, Mother Chaos, animalfaerie heart , Royaca, Gale-VIII heart heart heart heart heart , Ninjy-chan

GRlMCOOKIE:

I'm the RED GUMMI BEAR! o>u<o <3<3
A little intro to myself: I'm a bit of a procrastinator and at the moment,
and school's started so I might not be so fast in drawing your request
but if you are interested in my art
go to my gallery in my deviantArt page:
grimcookie:
(for those who looked, THANKS! <3)
so yeah... moving on! OuO

If you like my prices and like my art style/work,
I would love to talk to you! o^u^o<--(pweez don't hesitate! >u< <3)
BUT, BEFORE YOU DO, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:

A) What I can do:
1- just about anything... within my imagination and skill (if you can call it that HAHA!)

B) What I can't do:
1- yaoi/yuri (boy x boy/girl x girl) sorry peeps... just not gonna happen...
2- anything outragously emo or creepy... I can if it ain't THAT emo or creepy... ^u^;;;
3- nude or adult rated
4- detailed mecha or stuff like that... (if it isn't as detailed, maybe... ^u^)
5- backgrounds... maybe i can but it can't be so detailed...
if you want it that bad, don't hesitate to ask me
and I'll see if I can or can't. ^u^
6- realism... I can try to do a realism attempt
([x] [x] [x]) but not full on realism...
I'm too unskilled for that... TTuTT

C) What I'd like:
1- what ever you ask me, please be VERY specific! <8C
I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone when I am done with the request.
2- please don't be mad at me when I decline your request,
or just stop talking to you after our job is done...
I am a very busy person! TTuTT
3- another thing to keep in mind, if you do end up being
one of my customers, Thank You! >u<! (in case I forget to tell you)
4- if I raise up the price, its most likely that you have a request
thats a bit hard for me to draw for me to draw so please don't get mad at me! TTnTT
5- be happy! OuO

:: MEDIUMS ::
-pencil
-pen

((coloring stuff... F< ))
-color pencil
-crayon
(suggest you dont...)
-markers... I have a LIMITED variety of color TTuTT
-Computer Graphics! I have a tablet now! OuO

:: PRICE ::
(crap... am I being a rip off?)
this is approximate... I'll change if I feel like it... depending on your request.

-PENCIL (head shots, head to torso/waist, etc don't apply)-
SKETCH: 1000g
LESS OF A SKETCH AND MORE OF LINEART W/ PENCIL: 1500g

-PEN-
FULL BODY: 2000g
HEAD TO SHOULDER: 1000g
HEAD TO WAIST/TORSO: 1500g
CHIBI: 200g

-COLORED WITH COLOR PENCILS-
FULL BODY: 3000g
HEAD TO SHOULDERS: 2000g
HEAD TO WAIST/TORSO: 2500g
CHIBI (for each chibi): 300g

-COLOR WITH MARKER (will lack a lot of color... I'll try to be creative)-
FULL BODY: 2500g
HEAD TO SHOULDERS: 1500g
...WAIST/TORSO: 1800g
CHIBI: 250g

-COLOR WITH CRAYON (strongly suggest you don't) but if you want-
FULL BODY: 2200g
HEAD TO SHOULDERS: 1200g
...WAIST/TORSO: 1600g
CHIBI: 220g

-COMPUTER GRAPHICS-
FULL BODY: 3000g
HEAD TO SHOULDERS: 2300g
..WAIST/TORSO: 2500g
CHIBI: 500g

How I do things:
1) you PM me the order form (below)
2) I accept
3) you start trade with me
4) I accept and after I do, don't finish the trade just yet
5) you wait for art to be finished and when it is, I'll pm the watermarked version to you
6) you accept it blah blah
7) I send you the one without watermark
8 ) you finish the trade

I'm not too sure if thats how its done but I'm trying my best ^u^

Ordering Form:
[b]User:[/b][i]Your Username[/i]
[b]Artist:[/b][i]My Username[/i]
[b]Reference:[/b][i]of whatever you want and if you don't have one, don't sweat it... just put n/a or none[/i]
[b]Medium:[/b][i]Pen, pencil, color pencil, etc...[/i]
[b]Type:[/b][i]Ya know with the head shot or torso or whatever you wanted[/i]
[b]Total Price:[/b][i]Put the right price please[/i]
[b]Deadline:[/b][i]Time you want the picture to be done by[i]
[b]Pose/Details:[/b][i]Any additional detail you'd like... Please be specific unless you really don't care... ^u^[/i]
[b]Buying For:[/b][i]If its for a friend or whoever. If none, just say so... "none" or "n/a"[/i]

PLEASE REMEMBER:
1~:::I have to right to reject the request by all means... Sorry... TTuTT::~
2~:::It'd be respectful to me if you wouldn't ask too many
times about how the request is going... ^u^;; its kind of
annoying when it gets excessive...:::~
3~:::Telling people that YOU drew the picture I drew is not a form of flattery...
(just don't do it... thats all I ask! TTnTT):::~
4~:::I won't redo the request for free... If you want it redone, you'll have to pay again...
(I don't think you want to... If you don't like mine the first time, its best if you
go for someone cheaper or better. =w=;;; but than, if you want it again, i'll be glad to do it! ^u^):::~
5~:::please be patient ^u^;;;. I don't think you'd have to be a saint
to be able to wait for my work but if you have to, please patient!:::~
6~::: PLEASE!! BE SPECIFIC!!!! I don't want to disappoint anyone... SPECIFIC!
Saying that word 3 times so far would give you a clue...
If you're not much of a freak on how it looks than you don't have to be too specific...
But include everything you want if its not on the reference. ^u^
7~:::please be sure to PM me. i do not look at the end of this thread for any reason, so I request that you pm me. Thank you

OPEN SPOTS
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed

FINISHED REQUESTS (watermarked versions shown)
1. Done for `f l a v o u r [of] Lust ::: [x]
2. Done for tinabinna666 ::: [x]
3. Done for Lady Shisou :::[x]

<3 ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! <3

Dawn of Hue
~THE ORANGE GUMMI BEAR lovesyou ~

[!!More will be open when Spice finishes all commisses!!]
PM Me
My DeviantArt<----I haven't updated in a while so some of the stuff is REALLY ugly xD;

Hey You
Call me Spice if you'd like cause Dawn of Hue is just to plain long and retarded sounding. I'm kinda busy most of the time and like some members here I procrastinate xD;

Will Do
~Fanart [preferabaly Naruto]
~Couple pics
~Shonen-Ai/ Shoujo-Ai
~OCs [only if you have at least one reference]
~Avi Art
~Small Animations
-------------------------------------------------------

MEDIUM
~Traditional
-Color pencil (takes longer)
-Marker (Only Head shots)
-Ink
-Pencil
~Photoshop (takes a looong time)
~Oekaki
~Macromedia Flash 8

Things I MIGHT do if I'm in a Good Mood or if I like you enough
~Yaoi (nothing over 18+ though more like 16 and below)
~Full Furry

Will NOT Do or CANNOT Do
~Yuri/Hentai
~Full Mecha
~Old Anime style
~Exact style copy of a show
~Realism
~Full Blown Flash Movies

Notes
~I have the right to cancel a request
~ I WIll REFUSE YOUR REQUEST IF I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT
~ I will allow up to 3 changes in your request
~ I demand respect! Do not keep pestering me in completing it. Tell me once and I'll try get it ASAP. I have a life you know?
~ I will ABSOLUTLY NOT redo your request if you feel unsatiesfied with it. One time and ONLY one. Be grateful!
~ Don't ask me to send my WIPS. If I want to inform you, I'll send it on my own accord
~ Do NOT use my art anywhere without informing me! If you do there will be hell to pay.
~ small amounts of haggling are okay with me biggrin Bribes are awesome and motivational

Ordering Form:
[b]User:[/b][i]Your Username[/i]
[b]Buying For:[/b][i]Buying art for a friend? List their username here! if none, simply put 'n/a'[/i]
[b]Type:[/b][i](See Below)[/i]
[b]Price:[/b][i]Do the Math correct[/i]
[b]Pose/Details:[/b][i]Anything you'd like to add; BE SPECIFIC.[/i]
[b]Medium[/b][i]What type do you want me to do it in? Digital, Traditional, etc[/i]

Chibi:
~200g inked (each chibi)
~400g for colored (each chibi)

Headshots:
~1000g for inked
~2000g for colored

Torso/Waist:
~1500g for inked
~2000g for colored

Full Body (only one charater. Two max):
~2200g for inked
~3000g for colored

Animations:
~short loop animations: 600g
~Things happening animations: 2500g
~song animations: 8000g (these things are kinda hard to make so more gold D: boo)

Process is the same as all my other fellow artists : DD

HI!!! I r ANKEE im still a noob but i decided to open uhhh...yea soo i don't really know wat to do

IMPORTANT: i still can't fix printer sooo im hav to ask people to scan for me and that might take some time....

TERMS:
1. please don't nag i'm patient but its annoying
2. IF i ever cancel i will tell you and why normally i won't do that unless i hav important stuff or i might ask for more time...
3. if you use my art for some thing else please ask...

WILL DO:
im ok with almost anything but can't do real humans. im best at doing chibis and bunched doodles.

MEDIA:
I ONLY ink and pencil.

errr PM me and list theses info
username
person sending to
what kind of pic
pose/info
offer/price
and i will pm back

PENCIL/INK:
head
full body
half body
chibi
bunched doodle
(can be one or group)

PRICE:
you tell me detail i tell you price biggrin

SAMPLES:[x]
[x]
...and i think thats all... PM MEE!!!

**[ COLLABS: Coming Soon ]**

- More Information Coming Soon -

Since summer's coming, our artists will be able to have some more time on their hands, and so, we bring you the offer of collabs! (Also known as collaborations.) This is basically where you can choose different artists from our shop and have them work on one piece of art! The final work will incorporate the styles of all the artists working on it to make one, big, super awesome art! Isn't that cool? :B
So you can have one artist draw, another ink, another color, and another for background! Well, maybe, your order won't be that big of a project unless we all get some extremely large and successful and beneficial order. :'D

Please read everything in this post before ordering a collab. 3nodding

[ How This Works // Ordering ]

[1.] Decide which artists you would like to work on your collab and decide what sort of art you would like (fanart, OCs, avatar, etc.). See below for a list of the artists available for this option.

[2.] Post the order form (provided below) in our thread (only PM the artists if told to do so).

[3.] Each artist commissioned will either reply to you on this forum or through PM, telling you whether they will accept or decline your offer. The artists may or may not give you a reason for declining. Artists have the right to cancel their part in the collab.
You may commission a different artist to replace one(s) who declined or cancel the offer entirely.

[4.] With the artists accepting your offer, you will either agree with the artists' prices or haggle, but only if they allow that. Agree on a reasonable price via PM or post.

[5.] You will then send the trade with the price agreed upon to all the artists involved in the work. Prices cannot be changed up at this point.

[6.] DO NOT COMPLETE THE TRADE. You will then wait extremely patiently for the artwork. Collabs take a long, long time, especially since most of our artists are procrastinators. :3

[7.] You will be PMed with the finished artwork with a bunch of watermarks on it. Complete the trade after you receive this.

[8.] After trade is confirmed and all artists are paid accordingly, you will be PMed with a not-so watermarked art. Our artists have the right to keep their own watermarks/signatures on the art and you may not delete them.

[9.] Tips will always be appreciated. heart If you send tips before the artwork is completed (meaning that it's included when you send the trade), then you'll most likely receive better artwork.

[ Ordering Form ]
The longest order form ever. XDD!

[align=center][size=24]<// HOMGCOLLAB <3 //>[/size]
[size=10][b]Username[/b]: (Your username.)
[b]Gift?[/b] (Yes or no.)
[b]Text?[/b] (Post "None" and there will be no writing. Post specifically if you want text on the art, including the color, font, size, placement, etc.)
[b]Type:[/b] (Fanart, OCs, Avatar Art, etc.)
[b]Description:[/b] (BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE. Explain poses/gestures of characters here; describe background; logo if there's no reference; borders; character expressions. This will be the guideline for the final artwork.)
[b]Reference Pictures:[/b] (Post the pictures of the avatar/character(s) that will be on the artwork in full body, or any other type. Please post if you have a specific background, pose, logo, borders, etc. in mind. Anything else that might help the artists create your 'vision'. More reference pictures will help the artists.)
[b]Deadline?[/b] (Insert the date or "no". We'd greatly prefer not to have deadlines. We are not obligated to finish by this date, but we'll merely use it as a guideline. You still have to pay even if we exceed the date. Keep in mind that, if given deadlines, the artwork will not be as cool.)
[b]Artist One:[/b] (Insert the name of the first artist here and give an idea of what you want them to do, i.e. sketch, CG color, background, ink, etc. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE.)
[b]Artist Two:[/b] (Insert the name of the second artist and "job".)
[b]Artist Three:[/b] (Optional. Continue adding on to the order form like this if you want more than two artists.)
[b]Offer for Artist One:[/b] (Post how much YOU want to pay for this artist. Post "Artist's Offer" for the ARTIST to determine the price before haggling.)
[b]Offer for Artist Two:[/b] (Same as the above. Continue the order like this if there are more than two artists.)
[b]Extras/Additional Information:[/b] (...As if you weren't specific enough. XD! )
[/size][/align]

[ Artists Currently Available ]
A note from Robo: ARTISTS, ASSEMBLE! XD! Add your name here if you're CURRENTLY AVAILABLE to do collabs. :3
Red Gummi Bear: GRlMCOOKIE
Purple Gummi Bear: azn_animeangel

Pricing
Pricing will depend on how much each artist has contributed to the final artwork, usually counted by the amount of time and effort put into it. For example, if one artist was commissioned to do a sketch on paper (traditionally) and the second artist was commissioned to ink and color it using Photoshop, then the second artist would be paid more. These prices will be determined by the artists commissioned for it, but you may pitch offers and haggle if the artists allow that. Specific prices will depend on the type of commission.

Introduction | Rules | Purple | Blue | Brown | Yellow | Pink | Red | Orange| Green | Collabs | Updates | Links In | Links Out
**[Updates]**

5/26/07: iGUMMi first opens its doors! 8DD
5/28/07: First customer: freezep0p
I applaud you!! And I also applaud our thread for being...somewhat alive. Let's hope it'll someday make up to the top of the forum!! -Jo
5/19/07: ROBO GETS HER 9x12 TABLET IN THE MAIL. :'D <3
6/2/07: First person on page 10 get freebies from Robo and Cat!---&chiizuki (p. 10)
Freebie for person to post other than artists here---&Nuna (p. 11)
6/4/07: Mr. Gummi never has to worry about being pants-less again~ YAY!
6/7/07: Mr. Gummi will never have cold feet again! XDD!!
6/12/07: RoBo made a very temporary banner for iGUMMi 'cause she was tired of links. D: Note that it's temporary.
6/13/07: Spice is in the process of making something very cool for the Gummi gang. : D
6/14/07: SCHOOL'S OUT for every artist here except tehgreat_pachickow. XD!
Boba-chan makes a banner for us! :3
RoBo leaves for LAX to catch her flight at 11:30PM to New York. DDD':
6/18/07: Jo's Birthday!! And Jo's first day at figure drawing class.. ;__; (new ink pens!!)
RoBo returns to California very, very, very late at night! The person she had to sit next to was going to fly to Sydney, Australia. O:
7/11/07: Boba-chan felt the need to update something so... TODAY IS SEVEN ELEVEN DAY~ LOL.
And Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix comes out today! [Britishaccent]Magic, FTW![/Britishaccent]
8/4/07: Boba-chan made another banner x] Fwee~
8/24/07: Jo finishes her group picture thing for iGUMMi, which is now posted on the very first post!
Robo makes another weird banner! XDDD;;
8/26/07: Robo leaves for band camp. 8D

9/4/07: SCHOOL STARTS FOR ALL GUMMIS. ; 3; <//333
10/26/07: Robo's birthday!!! x] You're now a year older!
12/22/07: Winter break~
1/1/08: Happy New Year~!
1/28/08: FINALS week for all Gummis! GOOD LUCK!!!

[ Links In ]
- Real Banners Coming Soon -

[ Temporary Linkage Banners ]

<---From Robo--&
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27522669&][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/crazylilanjl/iG_2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27522669&][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/crazylilanjl/iG_4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27522669&][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/crazylilanjl/ig_logo.jpg[/IMG][/url]

.::By Boba-chan::.
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27522669&][IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/xomidnightroseox/igummi_pixelrainbow.png[/IMG][/url]

[ Links Out ]
+__________//Affiliates
Post here with your code to be one! :'D
We don't have banners right now, but when we do, we'll PM you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Reserved for big 'Grand Opening' when we get our real opening with all artists finished and complete with banners. :B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff