Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Piepitcher 100
In this forum there is requests & comissions subforum ^^' Anyway: I think you should remove yumedust's artwork from your signature. Many people can take it for a sample of your art.

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Piepitcher 100
One more thing: do you have some more samples? I'm thinking about buying art from you but I can't decide if I want a head shot or full body so I would like to see some of your head shots too ^^'

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Piepitcher 100
I know that you're not claiming it as yours but some people on Gaia are strange sometimes ;/ Ok, then I'll just subscribe to your thread and wait a little bit more for some new samples. Hope you do not mind it smile
Hello! Your finished chibi sample up there is really cute. Can I order one, please? owo
XxF_sharpxX
Lord-Elo
Hello! Your finished chibi sample up there is really cute. Can I order one, please? owo
Of course! heart What would you like?

>w< Could I have a fullbody, please? 5000 gold, I believe ... I can send the trade now, if you like. ^^
XxF_sharpxX
Lord-Elo
XxF_sharpxX
Lord-Elo

>w< Could I have a fullbody, please? 5000 gold, I believe ... I can send the trade now, if you like. ^^
Sure!

Wewt, thank you so much. :'D
XxF_sharpxX
Lord-Elo
XxF_sharpxX
Lord-Elo
XxF_sharpxX
Lord-Elo

Sure!

Wewt, thank you so much. :'D
I'll PM it to you as soon as I finish! *Slaps you onto the list*

*is slapped onto the list* o: Thanks again! Such amazingly cute chibis. o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items