Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shokaku's Gaia Anniversary & Birthday Celebration

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table of contents

~Junk For Sale~
~Buying!~
~Art for me? You shouldn't have! heart ~
~ heart Contest heart ~
~reserved~
~Hard on cash? Need A Donation?~
~Links Out~

Zaphriel
User Image

Hello! I am the lovely little lady known as Shokaku. A little bit about myself. I have been called Shoki,shokie, sho, she with no pants xp , ect. I am one of the fab five in the bump and donation charity, and am proud to be one of them. I am unofficially married to the lovely amazingly beautiful goddess Zaphriel, who happens to create many amazing themes on tektek, and just happens to have quite a large fan following now. I am eternally bound as the work slave of the notoriously sexy Kitty! I have personally vowed to help her and the other fab five in all of their endevors. This year, Somehow in the space time continum and through the magic of the most sexy David Bowie, I came to have an adorable daughter with a cunning and spunky attitude by the name of Zoey Storm. Oh how she takes after her father heart . Oh, and im also the leader of the Flying Coin Inc guild, which is an extension of our charity and just a fun and safe place to chill.
Wow it has been THREE years already since I have joined up here blaugh and it's been a blast! The funniest thing is that ive just only realized that my Gaia anniversary date is eight days away from my real birthday (April 25th) ! This year I am going to be 24 years old! Anywayz I decided to try out celebrating both of these events all in one! So come chat, stay a little while and get to know me xp and perhaps buy a few things along the way?
heart Love and Kisses ~ Shokaku ~ heart

This is my Family
User Image
I COMMAND YOU TO LOVE THEM!

BUY ART FROM KITTY
~Junk For Sale~

Event Items

Easter Basket 2K6 (1 0f 6) *10 in stock*
Easter Basket 2K6 (2 0f 6) *3 in stock*
Easter Basket 2K6 (3 0f 6) *4 in stock*
Easter Basket 2K6 (4 0f 6) *4 in stock*
Easter Basket 2K6 (6 0f 6)

Jack's Grab Bag 2k6 (2 of 8 ) *5 in stock*
Jack's Grab Bag 2k6 (5 of 8 )
Jack's Grab Bag 2k6 (6 of 8 )
Jack's Grab Bag 2k6 (8 of 8 )

Xmas Giftbox 2K6 (8 of 8 ) *13 in stock*

Taking Offers On

Santa's Giftbox 2K5 Set
Easter Basket 2K6 Set
Jack's Grab Bag 2k6 Set
Xmas Giftbox 2K6 Set

Considering Offers On

2005 Donation Letter Set
2006 Donation Letter Set

MORE TO BE ADDED
When Buying or Making an offer please post in red

If you need to know whats in the boxes or letters
~Buying!~

User ImageMimzy : 90g
User ImageWorthless Black Giftbox: 500g
User ImageSealed Envalope: 8k

im always willing to haggle

MORE TO BE ADDED
~Art for me? You shouldn't have! heart ~
User Image
My Wish List for this year consists of only 2 things! Artsies and this Month's Donation letter ^.^ heart

so draw for me please ^.^?

This is my Proffy heart Her name is Shu~ I would absolutely love art of her heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~ heart Contest heart ~
heart THE Luck-In-Spades CONTEST heart
DRAW Luck-In-Spades! The most clever one wins this month's sealed letter. Runner Up recieves a random item from my for sale post. Each contestant may enter up to 2 drawings. Limit 5 contestants, or contest end by April 25th. Judges will consist of the Fab Five and other of my closest confidants.

hint: im not just looking for a regular old avi drawing. The most well drawn or pretty may not win. Instead try to incorporate her personality as the Queen of Caps.

ENTRIES

heart PROFILE THEME CONTEST heart
I havn't made a profile theme in a LONG while, so im willing to make one for free to the winner of this contest. Suggest a theme in big bold Violet print, and be added to the list. After 10 entries ill pick the most compelling and make it for you free!.

Coming Soon
heart Shu's new dilemma CONTEST heart
~reserved~
~Hard on cash? Need A Donation?~
Yes I do donate, and happily so. I do have a few rules/protocols before I hand out items or gold. Please do try to make some small talk first. It makes me very sad if you just immediately hit me up for some sort of donation. You don't want to make me cry now, do you? Also make sure that you type out requests clearly and that they are well thought out. I love proper grammar, polite behavior, and any other signs of being civil.
Most importantly, I am highly likely to give out a donation to those who have first visited my group charity and have completed all of the qualifications there.
~Links Out~

User Image

my banner!

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
heart Kitty's Korner heart

User Image
OPEN....
KINDA!
there I ran into HA and put you on the front page. We didnt have a post that really suited yours but Ill make one later to move you up to your own heading hehe
Zoey Storm
there I ran into HA and put you on the front page. We didnt have a post that really suited yours but Ill make one later to move you up to your own heading hehe
lol XD i luff you my precocious daughta
hehe yay ish loved! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas