Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

I'm working on reopening my shop after getting overwhelmed and running away after a few years. I'm only doing contest entries right now though, if you have a contest you are running let me know and I'll see about entering.

User Image

If you want more samples please visit my Journal

redface Aww Shucks.... heart
AmourAnonyme
GREAT JOB on the art. You see that folks? *points to sig* See it? See it? Yeah... SHE DID THAT. blaugh

KiSS KiSS Enjeru
=O
This is where it came from.
I LOVED YOUR ART heart
Thanks so much *O*

Ruhige
User Image
You are the Fleaping best Goddess x] i has you in my journal and everything 8D

Kolbrun
Such a cute art you are doing darling (:

77mint77
omg i love ur arts see its in my siggy!

Kithandra has said very many nice things too heart

Mwahhaha.... I has jumped on the bandwagon! My Knuffels are so Cute! heart
( sweatdrop except when they're dying.... stupid needy little brats.... rolleyes )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

FULL! I am totally swamped, sorry but I think I need to have slots now. I'm not gonna drop anyone, but later I will have seven spots. I'm kinda getting stressed out with all these people I have to draw.

Slots 13/7

EleanorRigby1
XXXCAGEXXX
The Waltzing Mage
Nightmare IV
Otona
Edgemaster Rumah
daisuke091
undo-redo
Kozi Usagi
0ak
f a m o u s__xX
Favoritism
Sarah081
chavez1223

User Image

Updated 3/19/09 I have gotten a lot better since the first time I was priced, but I don't want to raise prices so tips are very nice heart

fullbody 5k x X x

animated headshot 3k x X

Waist up 3.5k xXx

Chibi 3.5k xXxX

Couple Waist Up 5k xX If you want hearts like the first one just tell me! heart

Couple Full Body x

Please also thumbs up the thread when you get the art. And replying to my PM with your drawing would be nice so I know you got it.
Note: I will draw what's on your avi unless you tell me not to or I don't realize it's there sweatdrop
User Image

No one's given me a reason to make any rules so there are no real ones yet... Just don't claim it's your own or be rude to me or anyone else who posts here...
User Image

Tell me the following things in your request post:

1. Full body, bust shot, chibi? What do you want
2. A pose mood if you can think of one like sexy or cute. Otherwise I'll just do whatever I think looks good and fits the clothes. If you tell me their personality that would also help.
3. If you have a preference for thin lines or thick lines please tell me, I can't guarantee that's what I'll do because something might be too complicated for thick lines, but it's good to know what you like in general.
4. I usually put your username on it, if you don't want that or you want something else just tell me. If you have a couple pic please tell me your bf's or gf's name
5. If you have something like glasses and I can't tell your eye color please tell me.

heart heart heart Thank You! heart heart heart

When I'm done I'll PM you and you can start a trade for the amount of gold.
Or you can start a trade and I'll accept it when I'm done which would be faster.
User Image

Q. Can you draw my original character?

A. Sure just give me an example or two, and don't be pissed if I wasn't clear on something and changed the costume, like accidently making a skirt too long or something.
User Image

User Image

If you have a minishop maybe we can link to each other.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25082657][IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g266/LaChat55/banner2.gif[/IMG][/url]
Okay wow that was fast I'll get on it
1. Full body or bust shot: FB colored
2. If you want a bust shot and you know what kind of frame you want tell me or else just let me do what I think looks best. - ? not bust
3. A pose mood if you can think of one like sexy or cute. Otherwise I'll just do whatever I think looks good and fits the clothes.: shy ^_^

http://www.injenn.net/anonymous/yamiprofile.jpg
better ref xD
lachat

Did you want me to erase my posts?
Verucca
lachat

Did you want me to erase my posts?

that would be awesome so the layout is all in one spot thanks heart
1. Full body or bust shot - bust
2. If you want a bust shot and you know what kind of frame you want tell me or else just let me do what I think looks best - My kitties or demon wings.
3. A pose mood if you can think of one like sexy or cute. Otherwise I'll just do whatever I think looks good and fits the clothes. Don't care. ^_^

There we go. All better. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces