Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like to think I'm pretty well informed about sex education and a lot of stuff that goes with it.

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED, IF YOU FIND THIS THREAD, PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTIONS

at caffeinated_aspirin@yahoo.com

I have links for nearly every sexual subject imaginable, all you have to do is ask

ATTENTION READERS
I am here to answer YOUR questions about YOUR sex life
I am not here to answer your questions about mine or my staff's sex life.

Best Staff Ever
Zyzzva
Stigmata-Chan
Beadyone
lotrismylife

The awesome regulars
Tokimime
cutish
Candy-Senpai

Blacklist
I didn't want to have to make this but here they are
~pink_ice_goddess~
poolsclosed1337
SuperZur
lug-nut
Nameless To Complain
belt
I R U
King_of_Vampires_Jing
Hunikai
loki_bluesummers
Doomknock
thedarkhalo
homicidalpuppy
drackmore
Danzig2007
I-am-behind-you
book drugie
bella-cullen-2
allice-cullen-1
Alice-_Cullen
Alice__Cullen
timekiller_13
shadow_dog1
teebeen
bonnieJR
lilmisslove
Akichomi
sweet_jenna
Narumi Uzamaki
Cha0sDrag00n
Richboy25-when I tell you to stop pming me, stop pming me
raquel252131-Richboy25's trolling account
Killer Lee
faustina12

IMPORTANT STD INFORMATION
This is a message for everyone who has ever been sexually active:
Remember people, always have yourself and your partner tested before having sex.
Condoms don't protect you from all STDs, Herpes being one of them.
STDs aren't to be played with, ANYONE can get them, no matter how careful you are.
Some STDs don't show up on tests, but don't let that discourage you from getting tested for the ones that do show up.
Planned Parenthood offers STD screenings for people who don't have insurance, check them out.
I cannot stress enough how important it is for you to keep your body safe.
Remember, 1/4 girls and 1/5 guys over 12 years old has herpes, and 90% don't even know it. It's more likely than you might think.

Notes of interest.
Silicone lube WONT break down a condom. Oil based lube will. It's also not recommended to use silicone lube with silicone toys.
Also know that some d***o's don't store well with each other. Some of the materials will discolor the other materials on extended contact. Vinyl and jelly don't play nice together.
make sure that if you're going to store them in the same box that you wrap them with cloth beforehand.

FAQ
Q: What happens during orgasm?
A:1.An orgasm... All the transmition lines and circuits of the entire body are suddenly and deliciously overloaded. The wires get red-hot, the fuses blow, the bells chime... and then it's all over until next time.
As a woman approaches orgasm the whole pace of her body accelerates. the heart rate zooms up to 160 or more. Respiration gives way to panting and groaning. Blood pressure can double. In the meantime the pelvis is going wild. All the veins of the pelvic area are at the point of bursting. The vulva is throbbing rhythmically almost to the point of grabbing the p***s.
The sensory nerves are at their peak, soaking up each tiny drop of sensation. So much current is drawn by the sexual structures that the lights in the cerebrum begin to dim. The girl loses track of her surroundings and all attention is focused on that at vital five percent of her body.
Suddenly the master switch is flipped and it happens. Indescribable sensations race from the vulva, v****a, and clitoris thought the nervous system. The primitive areas of the brain seize control. The back arches, the pelvis lunges forward, the muscles surrounding the vulva expand and contract and send waves of feeling over the entire body. The pelvic veins empty rapidly, droplets of sweat burst out on the skin, and a sense of relaxation flows through the body.

Q: How do you masturbate?
A: I can’t tell you on here, but I can give you some nice links.

Q: Can you masturbate too much?
A: Yes, you can end up chafing your p***s and getting an infection, I know this doesn’t sound right, but yes you can lose your p***s from masturbating the wrong way too often

Q: What is lube?
A: It’s a product designed to simulate the fluid that comes out of a woman’s v****a during sex

Q: Is A condom lube?
A: No, but condoms have lube sometimes

Q: What is a Posh Wank?
A: Masturbating while wearing a condom.

Q: Can you have too much sex?
A: Yes (See Second Question)

Q: Do you really need different lubes for different situations?
A: Yes

When the environment is dry, your skin absorbs the moisture from the lube and it can dry out and become sticky or pasty.
System JO H2O works great

When the action gets really intense, sweat acts to break down thinner lubes.
ForPlay Gel

When masturbating in the humidity of the shower (without water hitting you) most lubes thin out too much.
KY Jelly

The water makes most lubes unusable. Oil based lubes can leave an oil slick in the hot-tub/pool.
ID Millennium

Q: Does the condom break when you use lube?
A: Only if you go at it for too long or if you’re using a oil based lube

Q: When I have sex with my girlfriend I end up hurting her, how can I keep that from happening?
A: She’s probably so tight because she’s nervous, Foreplay is the key, you have to help her relax, the more aroused she is, the better.
Though she may have Vaginissmus (Not contagious, and shut up zyzzva)

Q: What is vaginissmus?
A: In this symptom, the lips of the mouth say "Yes" but the lips of the v****a are shouting "NO!"
Just like the mouth, the v****a is surrounded by circular rows of powerful muscles. In forming the sound "AW" the muscles around the mouth relax. This is the way the vaginal opening should be at the start of intercourse. As the lips of the first sound of "What" the muscles are constricted, if the v****a takes the same position, no p***s can enter.
This spastic contraction of the vaginal orifice usually stems from the fear of pain, intercourse itself, or pregnancy. When the fear dissapears so does the spasm. If it doesn't go away it can result in Dyspareunia.

Q: What is Dyspareunia?
A: The word is dreived form a Greek word that means "Unhappily mated as bedfellows" it couldn't explain itself better.
In this condition, attempted entry of the p***s into the v****a is painful, pelvic thrusts are painful, in the rare cases where orgasm occurs, orgasm is painful.

Q: What is vaginosis?
A: Vaginosis, or bacterial vaginosis is an infection of the vaginia caused by an imbalance of naturally occurring bacteria in the v****a, this is what causes a fishy smell in some women’s vaginas. BV is not an STD and should also not be confused with a yeast infection. Nearly half of women with BV don’t notice they have it or notice any symptoms.

Q: I've got a sudden pain in one of my testicles, what could that be?
A: Testicular pain is NEVER normal and should always be taken seriously.
You could very well have Testicular Torsion

"While torsion is more frequent among adolescents, it should be considered in all cases where there is testicular pain. Torsion occurs more frequently in patients who do not have evidence of inflammation or infection. Two risk factors are trauma and strenuous physical activity.

A male who notices the ability of either or both testicles to freely rotate within the scrotum should be aware that he is at risk of testicular torsion. Testicles that are in a much lower position and/or in a slightly rotated position in the scrotal sack are a visual indicator of this risk.

Torsions are sometimes called "winter syndrome". This is because they often happen in winter, when it is cold outside. The scrotum of a man who has been lying in a warm bed is relaxed. When he arises, his scrotum is exposed to the colder room air. If the spermatic cord is twisted while the scrotum is loose, the sudden contraction that results from the abrupt temperature change can trap the testicle in that position. The result is a testicular torsion."
-stolen from wikipedia

Q: Is masturbation healthy?
A: Yes, it releases natural endorphins like Noripinephrine and Dopamine that help combat depression, the act also reduces some stress.
Monkeys, dogs, dolphins, and even porcupines do it.

Q: What is nonoxynol-9?
A: a spermacide that should be used under the condom, using it outside the condom can cause vaginal irritation and make transmition of STDs easier

Q: What’s the best position?
A: The one that makes you orgasm

Q: What is a cherry?
A: That’s a hymen in the woman’s v****a, it’s largely considered a sign of virginity

Q: Can you break the hymen without having sex?
A: Yes, rough activity like climbing trees gymnastics and bike riding can do that, even tampons

Q: How do I tell if my hymen is intact?
A: there’s not really a set way, but if you’re trying to put in a tampon and you feel resistance it may still be there. If you insert your fingers about an inch or so in you may feel it, but if it’s cone shaped with a hole, you’re feeling your cervix there and your hymen is gone

Q: My boyfriend can’t get his p***s in, is there something wrong?
A: You may have a “Super Hymen” Most hymen tear easily, but other women have thicker ones that need to be cut out by your gynecologist

Q: How come I can’t orgasm during masturbation?
A: It’s not uncommon for girls not to have their first orgasm until they’re 18-20 but it’s also common to have them before that age (My first one was when I was 7, but my first orgasm during sex was when I was 18 )

Q: Can you get an STD without having sex?
A: Why yes, yes you can. Sharing needles and such will raise your risk.
Aids is a tricky little sucker, it dies soon after it's exposed to air, so sharing needles puts you at risk since they can hide inside the needle, but dried blood will not infect you, nor will a toilet seat.

Q: What’s a Plate Job?
A: when one person puts a clear plate over their face and the other person poops on it

Q: Why do I cry when I masturbate or have sex?
A: Hormone levels are very high during sex, and it’s not uncommon to cry or laugh.

Q: What’s average size for a p***s?
A: 5 ½ - 6 ½ inches, and about 4.75 inches around

Q: How long should the actual sex last?
A: no more than 15 minutes, Most women start to get bored and dry, which can make chafing of the v****a very easy, no woman wants that, it’s super uncomfortable. But foreplay can last as long as you want

Q: What is making out? How do you do it? Do you stick your tongue in his mouth? Do you move it around or just let it sit there?
A: Http://www.kissing.com has everything you need.

Q: Can you break your p***s?
A: Yes, there’s a ligament at the base of the p***s and if you pull your p***s down too far you can pop it, this happens during masturbation, oral sex and when the woman’s on top if you move too fast you can slip out and bend it down. If you’ve still got your foreskin you can rip part of it as well, (Some call it a banjo string) and sex will not be nearly as pleasurable anymore.

Q: Can a**l sex hurt you in the long run?
A: Yes, it loosens the sphincter muscles, which can cause a rectal prolapse later in life. So if you’re gonna do it, try not to go overboard

Q: What’s a Nymph?
A: So many people think they know this and they’re almost always wrong. A Nymph (nymphomaniac) is a woman with a very high sex drive but CANNOT have an orgasm during sex while in a serious relationship. Men cannot be nymphs.
Nymphomania is medically termed Hypersexuality
"The threshold for what constitutes hypersexuality is subject to debate, and critics question whether a standardized diagnostic threshold even exists. Sex drive varies widely in humans; what one person would regard as a normal sex drive might be deemed to be excessive by some and low by others. The consensus among those who consider this a disorder is that the threshold is met when the behavior causes distress or impaired social functioning." (Quote taken from website)

Please note, the male equivalent to nymphomania is called satyriasis.

Q: What’s the best kind of foreplay?
A: I get asked this questions so many times it’s not funny. I recommend foreplay forum it’s where you and your partner lay on the bed next to each other naked not facing each other and tell them what turns you on the most, when you’re done describing how you like it, it’s a great time to practice what you just discussed. Lots of women I know have found it a great idea to turn off the lights and shine a pen light where you want your partner to kiss. Repeat after me is great too, you show your partner what you want them to do by practicing it on them. Then they have to try to repeat it on you.

Q: How do I improve the missionary position?
A: place a pillow under the woman’s hips, it makes for deeper penetration.

Q: What’s a female ejaculation?
A: About 10 % of women experience this on a regular basis. The fluid that comes out is just the fluid that normally comes out during sex, but a lot more a lot faster. Stimulation of the G spot is pretty much what causes it, you get urea from the bladder (Not Urine) that makes the fluid more liquid than usual.

Q: I can’t get my girlfriend to orgasm, what should I do?
A: Only about 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse alone most women need some sort of clitoral stimulation to reach climax.
So relax it's normal.

Q: I know my girlfriend didn’t have an orgasm but she says she’s satisfied, does she really mean I’m boring and she just wants me to stop?
A: No, this is hard for a man to grasp, but women actually release about the same amount of “Pleasure hormones” without having an orgasm. When they say they enjoyed it without having an orgasm they mean they enjoyed it without having an orgasm.

Q: Does it really matter how big my p***s is?
A: Most every woman I’ve talked to would much rather have a man with a tiny p***s who is great at oral sex, than a man with a huge p***s who doesn’t know how to use it.
Girth is also more important than length, Women only really feel the first three inches into their v****a, so anything more than that isn’t exactly needed.

Q: I gag when I give my boyfriend head, how do I stop that?
A: Do you gag when you brush your teeth? If so you’ve just got bad gag reflexes, explain this to your boyfriend, I’m sure he doesn’t want you puking all over his p***s.
If not, then try not to put so much of it in your mouth, deep throating looks great, and men find the sight of it more arousing than the feel. If you need more help on that subject Please PM me, I’d be happy to give you a link to a great site.

Q: Can you get pimples on your v****a?
A: Yes, they're called scags, and they occur when you masturbate or have sex and don't clean up afterwards. They can also be ingrown pubic hairs, and turn into huge blood blisters... Quite unpleasant

Q: Where do babies come from?
A: When a man gets aroused blood enters the p***s in large ammounts making him hard.
When a woman gets aroused her v****a secretes a fluid to make entry easier and less painful, also the walls of the v****a expand to make room for the p***s.
During sex, the p***s enters the v****a, both the organs have a ton of nerve endings making this pleasurable, like a great back rub times a bajillion
Pressure in the p***s and base of the spine start to build up, and fluid from the seminal vesicals, cowpers gland, prostate, and testicles shoot out of the p***s into the v****a
Now the woman has an egg in her uterus waiting to meet the sperm.
The Egg is relatively the size of wisconson to he sperm, all it has to do is find it.
Only one sperm can enter the egg, the DNA from both come together, and the cell divides exponetially.
Right now you only have stem cells, which are cells that havn't been assigned a purpose yet. When they decide what they're going to be, then you get distinction in this mass of cells
Making it look more like a baby
The baby grows for 9 months and comes out the v****a.
There you go
Babies

Q: How long do you need to wait to find out if you're pregnant?
A: Wait till the week your period is supposed to happen.
or the week after to be sure

Q: What are blue balls?
A: Blue Balls is a slang term for a cramp inside the testicular and prostate areas of the male body, Basically when you get an erection, blood flows into the p***s, causing the p***s to become hard. Well when this happens, these blood cells cannot get any oxygen, and basically the p***s holds it's breath in a way, The whole point of sex is orgasm, or the climax. But without having an orgasm, and having the erection for too long, the p***s can become cramped and expirience uncomfortable pain in the testicles and prostate. Another way is with too much sex in one sitting, since the p***s will suffocate from lack of oxygen.

Banners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24839395&][IMG]http://i13.tinypic.com/2hfl3b4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24839395&][IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/34q6054.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Zyzzva

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24839395&][IMG]http://i7.tinypic.com/48w0qxj.jpg[/IMG][/url]

~Stigmata_Curse~

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24839395&][IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/2reqkpc.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Ambidextrous Masturbation

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24839395&][IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/42jbcsx.jpg[/IMG][/url]

JASON__VOORHEES

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24839395&][img]http://i15.tinypic.com/4c9m0xv.jpg[/img][/url]

Master.of.Carvature

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24839395][IMG]http://i16.tinypic.com/66c7nrp.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Links You Should Click if you like to help people for free.

Please note: These are outside links.

With a simple click of your mouse you can donate a cup of food to needy people across the globe, with no cost to you. All the food is paid for by the advertisers.
Please help out some starving people by taking a few seconds and clicking these links.

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

The last link is my absolute favorite, It's an interactive sort of game that helps build your vocabulary, for every word you get right, they donate 20 grains of rice.
But remember there are approximately 7,500 grains of rice in a cup.
Where does the p***s go?
Best quote ever

Skankish Jewhole
This page is now a dirty whore, for she has been stretched to an unbelievable capacity.
if you jack off to much will you bleed
Good luck!

There are some people who desperately need to be informed.

especially on this site i bet.
Fully Animated Retard
Where does the p***s go?
In the v****a.
Or a**s if it suits you and your partner...
Even the hand and mouth work fine
User Image
I am fine with what I know.
User Image
CAN I SEE YOUR BEWBS!? ;B

Caffeinated Aspirin
Fully Animated Retard
Where does the p***s go?
In the v****a.
My mom said it belonged in paper shredder. sad
seth6666
if you jack off to much will you bleed

If you're not using lube or anything you can.

And you can chafe yourself enough that the skin starts falling off...

I suggest you invest in some lotion.

Mewling Lover

xd xd xd

lmmfaololwtfwtfbbq.
Fully Animated Retard
Caffeinated Aspirin
Fully Animated Retard
Where does the p***s go?
In the v****a.
If your v****a can shred paper then yes.
You made me giggle.
Caffeinated Aspirin
Fully Animated Retard
Caffeinated Aspirin
Fully Animated Retard
Where does the p***s go?
In the v****a.
If your v****a can shred paper then yes.

Can you show us how to masturbate? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces