Total Votes:[ 181 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~Imaginary Fox Art Shop~
I decided to make a straightforward, no nonsense (well there's probably going to be some silliness) shop for drawing art for avatars and original characters. And here you are! It'll mostly be headshots and sketches, since I don't have a lot of time to do complex work. I generally specialize in 'cute'. This shop is for me to do some fun art, so there may be some general variety in style for the ones I do as the mood to experiment strikes me. So please don't be upset if yours isn't precisely the same as someone else's.
I reserve the right to turn down requests though I rarely do.
I try to offer both cheaper and more expensive options, so those on a budget can still afford something but those with bigger wallets can get something more elaborate 3nodding

~LATEST NEWS: Sorry this shop has been inactive for a while, as I havn't had time for Gaia much. Its more for me having fun drawing some extra stuff now. I think I'm going to have ot update my prices again due to inflation >.<
Anyway! I have a new style I've been enjoying and was thinking of doing an auction for something like that soon! I just want to get a couple pieces I still owe people out of the way 3nodding See page 62 for more info!

~SLOTS AVAILABLE: 0
Read below for what is available. If there are no slots, please do not post orders! They will be ignored!

Feel free to hang around and chat even if nothing is currently available 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Above are some randomized samples (refresh to see other images). This shows basically what a sampling of what you could get. There is also a list of completed art further down the page.
I have a full gallery on DA (remember to browse Scraps too!)

arrow HEADSHOT SLOTS
Available Slots
Slots currently available for purchase.
-NONE-

Working Slots
Slots I'm currently working on art for. I will not begin work without a trade sent.
1. MingSao (Raffle winner- HS shaded) pg. 59 (sketching)

Waiting List
Slots that require more information to begin, either I have a question or you still need to send a trade.
1. Bulma Greenleaf (AV HS sketch Freebie for first post on pg. 30) exclaim (Need order form so I know what you want!)
2. Lubs (page 60 winner) exclaim (Need order form so I know what you want!)

arrow UPPER BODY SLOTS
Available Slots
-NONE-

Working Slots
Slots I'm currently working on art for. I will not begin work without a trade sent.
1. Jodelien (Raffle winner- UB shaded) pg. 53 (shading)

Waiting List
Slots that require more information to begin, either I have a question or you still need to send a trade.
-NONE-

arrow FULLBODY SLOTS
Available Slots
-NONE-

Working Slots
1. idleRAT (Raffle winner- FB pencil + photoshop) pg.53 (sketching)

Waiting List
-NONE-

Other WIPS (Works in Progress)
1. Corey1030- FB single b/w (TrjnRabbit's Xmas Lotto prize) (sketching)
2. Sagger- FB pencil shaded + photoshop color (Mod Squad Auction win) (sketching)
3. Some mystery gifts and thank yous for people

Slot status updated 6/26

Please do not take a slot if you are impatient. I get through orders as I have time, but I'm not one of those people with lots of free time to always immediately start working and I'm not a terribly fast artist. If you really need it done in a rush let me know when you order.

Number of available slots may fluctuate depending on how much prospective free time I have. If you'd really like me to make a particular type of art available, you can post in the thread to ask for me to make it available. However, there is no guarantee I'll do it.

exclaim If you really want some art and there are no slots available, you do have a few options to try.
You can contact me for RL money commissions (I also do con badges.) I can discuss prices through DeviantArt or email. PM me for my email or contact me on DA.
I also have infrequent auctions.
There is also the bribery option. I have a list of items I want most here. No guarantee I'll accept depending how busy I am at the time.

arrow Remember to subscribe to the thread, particularly if you're watching for a slot to open up!
I also do like art, if you feel kind and want to draw for me! I have some basic suggestions of what I like here.

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
arrow GENERAL INFORMATION
I draw! I do both avatars (doesn't have to be just Gaia!) and original characters as well as game characters (like World of Warcraft, Ragnarok Online, Maple Story etc., where you can customize the appearance- use the OC form for those), so long as you have reference images (I don't care how good or bad the images are, anything helps me visually!).

I'm up for pretty much anything, I don't have many restrictions on how your avatar looks other than I prefer not to do background scenes. Cluttered stuff will just take longer, and I may need an item list if I can't see what everything is. Same with clothes and stuff that has a lot of tiny detail.
For OCs, I'm also open to most anything, anthro/furries are fine, as well as animals (for instance if you have a Breedables pet you want art of.) I'm willing to do artistic nudity within the ToS.
I don't care for anything with a lot of straight lines, heavily geometric, mecha-like, or mostly armored. Straight precise lines are my bane.

If you're interested in having me do something but not sure if I will, just ask. I'm only not doing fanart because it doesn't interest me much anymore. Well, I suppose you could bribe me, but it'd depend if it was a character I had any interest in drawing or not. It'd be extra over regular price.

Your patience is appreciated 3nodding Usual order to delivery time can be anywhere from a couple days to several weeks, I'm rather slow.

Of course, don't steal or remove my signature from the art. You can resize it more if you like.

arrow PRICES
AV Headshot Pricing
Sketch (pencil)- 2,000g (chibi style); 2,500g (regular style)
Lineart (pen)- 5,000g (chibi style); 6,000g (regular style)
Shaded Drawing (pencil)- 7,500g (chibi style); 9,000g (regular style)
Full Color (pencil and photoshop)- 13,000g (chibi style); 16,000g (regular style)
Full Color (pen and colored pencil)- 15,000g (chibi style); 18,500g (regular style)
Full Color (pen and photoshop)- 16,500g (chibi style); 20,500g (regular style)

Note: OCs are +500g to the base price

Addons:
Pets/Dolls- add +300g each (tiny simple pets like chickies are no additional charge) Note: Humanoid companions count as Additional Characters, see bottom of page
Background Scene- not available
Lineart Color Tinting- add +200g (single color); add +400g (two colors); add + 2000g (full color)
Color Accent- add +600g
Background Color- add +100g

AV Upper Body Pricing
Sketch (pencil)- 4,500g (chibi style); 5,500g (regular style)
Lineart (pen)- 11,000g (chibi style); 13,500g (regular style)
Shaded Drawing (pencil)- 16,500g (chibi style); 20,500g (regular style)
Full Color (pencil and photoshop)- 28,500g (chibi style); 36,500g (regular style)
Full Color (pen and colored pencil)- 33,000g (chibi style); 41,000g (regular style)
Full Color (pen and photoshop)- 37,000 (chibi style); 46,000g (regular style)

Note: OCs are +500g to the base price

Addons:
Pets/Dolls- add +500g each (tiny simple pets like chickies are no additional charge) Note: Humanoid companions count as Additional Characters, see bottom of page
Background Scene- add +3000g (will be a basic interpretation)
Lineart Color Tinting- add +200g (single color); add +400g (two colors); add + 4000g (full color)
Color Accent- add +1000g
Background Color- add +100g

AV & OC Full Body Pricing
Sketch (pencil)- 10,000g (chibi style); 12,500g (regular style)
Lineart (pen)- 25,000g (chibi style); 31,000g (regular style)
Shaded Drawing (pencil)- 37,500g (chibi style); 46,500g (regular style)
Full Color (pencil and photoshop)- 65,500g (chibi style); 81,500g (regular style)
Full Color (pen and colored pencil)- SPECIAL: These are only available rarely through auction or large bribes.
Full Color (pen and photoshop)- SPECIAL: These are only available rarely through auction or large bribes.

Addons:
OCs are included in this category
Pets/Dolls are included in this category (Note: Humanoid companions count as Additional Characters, see bottom of page)
Background scenes are included in this category
Lineart Color Tinting is included in this category
Color Accent is included in this category
Background Color is included in this category

Additional characters:
Want more than one character in your drawing? You can add a friend! Or several friends! Or enemies if you're into that! (Note: Items like Celebrity Date, Alruna's Rose, or anything else that adds another person to your avatar counts as an additional character.)
The price for two people is 200% of the original base price. For three or more people, the price is 200% plus an additional 75% of the base price per person for the 3rd person and over.
Example: base price= 1000g
Two characters would= 2000g
Three characters would= 2750g
Four characters would= 3500g
Etc.

3nodding Tips are always appreciated but not expected 3nodding

arrow TERMINOLOGY AND DETAILED INFORMATION

Subjects:
AV= Avatar, as in your character from Gaia or another similar site that has forum avatars.

OC= Original Character, as in a character that you created. This category also includes characters from other games like World of Warcraft, Maple Story, etc. See the General Information section above for more details.

Types of Drawing Media:
Sketch= Quick loose drawing with little to no shading, done in pencil (can be color tinted)
Sample: [link] [link]

Lineart= Line drawing done in pen, (I generally use gel pen or ballpoint) with no shading (can be color tinted)

Shaded Drawing= Drawing with detailed shading, done in pencil (can be color tinted)
Sample: [link] [link] [link]

Full Color Drawing= Inked lineart colored with Prismacolor Pencils OR Pencil with Photoshop OR Inked lineart with Photoshop
NOTE: Full color drawings will only be offered on a limited basis. They will not always be available.
Sample: [link] (ink + prismacolor) [link] (pencil + photoshop) [link] (ink + photoshop)

Types of Images:
Headshot (HS)= Drawing of Head, may also include small floating hands, wings, and a bit of the neck area. I generally try to include all items around the head, but do not assume I'll get them all, please make a note on the order form if there are things you want to be sure I include.
I can also do headshots as 'flobs' (those word bubble heads for posts), just make a note in your order you want it to have it with a speech bracket included.
Headshots will be delivered as a .jpg image appropriate for use in Gaia signatures.

Upper body (UB)= Drawing of the upper region of the body, from approximately the waist up. I generally try to include all items in that area, but do not assume I'll get them all, please make a note on the order form if there are things you want to be sure I include.
Upper bodies will be delivered as a large image and as a smaller .jpg image appropriate for use in Gaia signatures.

Full body (FB)= Drawing of full body, from head to toe. I try to include all items, but do not assume I'll get them all, please make a note on the order form if there are things you want to be sure I include.
Full bodies will be delivered as a large image and as a smaller .jpg image appropriate for use in Gaia signatures.
NOTE: Full body slots will be offered on a limited basis. They will not always be available.

Styles:
Chibi style= Small, short, fattish, and cute exaggerated body proportions.

Regular style= More or less normal proportions of the body in an anime-ish style, has more detail than chibi style.

Addons
Pets= Things like Gwee, Kiki/Coco, pretty much any little critter with your character. Tiny simple things like chickies are no additional charge.

Background Scene= A number of Gaia items now have background scenes. I don't really like drawing backgrounds so I prefer not to do them. I will not draw them for headshots. I can draw a basic interpretation of the background for upper bodies. For full bodies if you want a background, I'll do my best.

Lineart Color Tinting= For black and white media only. I color tint just the lineart in Photoshop so the lines are a particular color. There is a choice of a single color, a blend of two colors, or full color.
This is only available as an additional option for black and white pictures.
Note on colors: I can't do anything too light, it doesn't look good (you can't see the lines very well.) Other than that I can do about anything. For blended colors, you can choose two different colors or a lighter and darker shade of the same one, ie light blue and dark blue.
(I'm looking into being able to blend more colors in a gradient, but don't know how to properly yet.)

For a single color, simply tell me the color you'd like.

For a blend of two colors, please choose: Color 1 (upper/first color) and Color 2 (lower/second color)
Blend direction: (choose one) T->B (top to bottom); R->L (right to left) UR-> LL (upper right to lower left); UL->LR (upper left to lower right); Circular from middle
Do you want one color to be more dominant than the other?
Sample: [link]

Full Color Tinting- Lineart is tinted as appropriate for your avatar's colors by hand. Note this is just the lines/shading, the rest is not colored.
Sample: (sorry no sample)

Color Accent= For black and white media only. One part of a drawing is colored in Photoshop so it stands out against the rest of the drawing. For instance, red eyes. Pick only one or two colors and features to accent. This is great for avatars that already have a lot of black and white items.
Sample: [link]

Background Color= The background is filled in with a solid color rather than left white. This goes well with either Lineart Color Tinting or Color Accent or both together. This is for black and white media only.
Sample: (sorry no sample)

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
arrow ORDERING
Ordering is pretty simple. Please no more than 2 art requests with an order per person (I'd like as many people as possible to have the chance to commission.) If you want more art, wait for me to finish your first order and more slots to open up.

Please do NOT PM me orders.

1. I only take so many orders at a time to keep from getting bogged. Check to make sure there are open slots before posting an order. Please make sure you read what is specifically available in each slot! You cannot order whatever you want for the slot, only what is offered.
2. Use the form(s) below to post your order.
3. Send a trade immediately after posting. I will not start your art without a trade. You will stay in a Waiting slot until you have, if I still havn't gotten it but the next person has I will move on to them until you do. If I've contacted you and still don't get one after a while, you'll be bumped off to the Null Void List.
4. Keep a bit of an eye on the thread, in case I have questions about your order. I also will try to give general status updates so you can have an idea when your picture will be done!
5. I will confirm your trade when your art is done and PM it to you. Please finalize the trade at this time.
6. Clutch your art (well your monitor) and cry with happiness.

----------
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Slot you Desire:[/b] (from what is available, ex. headshot sketch)
[b]Preferred Style:[/b] (chibi or regular)
[b]Image of Avatar:[/b] (post a saved image, Tektek or avie edits are ok too, I just need an image to work from that won't change when you change your avatar.)
[b]Expression/Mood/Pose:[/b]
[b]Any other details you want me to know?[/b] (if you want any pets included, important features, etc.)

Add-ons (all optional)
[b]Pets/Dolls:[/b] (if you have any large ones you want included)
[b]Scenes:[/b] (if you have any, not available for headshots)
[b]Additional Characters:[/b]
[b]Color tint of lineart:[/b] (for b/w art only; default is none)
[b]Color accent:[/b] (for b/w art only; default is none)
[b]Background color:[/b] (for b/w art only; default is regular white)

[b]Total cost:[/b]
-----------

----------
ORIGINAL CHARACTER ORDER FORM
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Slot you Desire:[/b] (from what is available, ex. headshot sketch)
[b]Preferred Style:[/b] (chibi or regular)
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Character Reference Images:[/b] (gallery link or a couple sample images of your character, I prefer to have several images to refer to)
[b]Expression/Mood/Pose:[/b]
[b]Any other details you want me to know?[/b] (important features, etc.)

Add-ons (all optional)
[b]Additional Characters:[/b]
[b]Color tint of lineart:[/b] (for b/w art only; default is none)
[b]Color accent:[/b] (for b/w art only; default is none)
[b]Background color:[/b] (for b/w art only; default is regular white)

[b]Total cost:[/b]
----------

question If you have any questions about ordering, feel free to post them.

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

arrow COMPLETED ART

AV= avatar
OC= original character

1. Aqua Drageen (OC- Lysander HS sketch) pg. 1 [image]
2. Boba Milk Tea (AV HS sketch) pg. 1 [image]
3. Meigumii (AV HS sketch) pg. 2 [image]
4. Serkunet (AV HS sketch) pg 3 [image]
5. o0NeMo0o (AV HS sketch) pg. 2 [image]
6. [Me-chan] (AV HS sketch) pg. 3 [image]
7. [ Nomi ] (AV HS sketch) pg. 4 [image]
8. Moonblossom (AV HS sketch) pg. 5 [image]
9. Sosiqui (OC- self HS sketch) pg. 5 [image]
10. Quicksilver the Archangel (OC- Kieran HS sketch) pg. 7 [image]
11. DigitalWing (AV HS sketch) pg. 7 [image]
12. Sosiqui (OC- Airyn HS sketch) pg. 10 [image]
13. Zoolie (OC- Yamainu HS sketch) pg. 10 [image]
14. Aqua Drageen (OC- Sekani HS sketch) pg. 12 [image]
15. Lubs (AV- pair with whisperingwillow HS sketch) pg. 12 [image]
16. tehrin (OC- Xan HS sketch) pg. 14 [image]
17. GSA Angel In Waiting (AV HS sketch) pg. 15 [image]
18. Sosiqui (OC- Tian Yue HS sketch) pg. 22 [image]
19. Maria B. Kay (OC- Maria HS sketch) pg. 23 [image]
20. [just] g o t t a [run] (AV HS sketch) pg. 25 [image]
21. Sila-chan (VG OC- Sila-chan from ROSE Online HS sketch) pg. 25 [image]
22. Aqua Drageen (OC pair- Senaki and Krishana HS sketch) pg. 25 [image- inked because it got smudged] [image- redone in pencil]
23. [just g o t t a [run] (AV HS sketch) pg. 33 [image]
24. Xxariel chanxX (AV HS sketch) pg. 36 [image]
25. Little Roo Girl (AV HS sketch) pg. 44 [image]
26. D Angel111 (AV UB sketch) pg. 44 [image] [large image]

Freebies
1. Kaboodle (Auction freebie- AV HS sketch) [image]
2. GOD (Brahms) (Auction freebie- AV HS sketch) [image]
3. Ambu (Auction freebie- AV HS sketch) [image]
4. SevenTen (Auction freebie- AV HS sketch) [image]
5. Ithiltari (Raffle winner- AV HS sketch) pg. 40 [image]
6. radioactive alchemist (Raffle winner- AV FB shaded) pg. 40 [image] [large image]
7. AraTeran (Raffle winner- AV HS shaded) pg. 41 [image]

(If any of the links aren't working, let me know 3nodding )

arrow NULL VOID SLOT LIST
These are people who never sent me a trade, even after I PMed them about it and waited a while. Because I am nice, if you ever do come back, you can reinstate your order if you send me the trade.

-yay nobody here!-

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
arrow RAFFLES
Current Raffle

-NONE RIGHT NOW-

Prizes:

Winners will be drawn using Gaia's random number generator. Each prize will be awarded to one person (no multiple wins.) If a number comes up again I will re-draw.
Winners are requested to use the order forms I have for the shop to let me know what they'd like.

heart WINNERS:

Ticket holders:

Previous Raffles
idea Freebie Holiday Raffle 2
Starts: December 31st, 2008
Ends: January 25, 2009 (or when all tickets are sold)

I'm running another holiday raffle as a thank you to everybody 3nodding
Each person may claim 1 free ticket. Please post to claim your ticket:
[color=green]YAY FOR ARTZ! ENTER ME IN THE RAFFLE PLEASE![/color]

Free tickets must be claimed by the person they are for, you cannot claim a free one for someone else.
Each person may also puchase up to 2 additional tickets. You may purchase tickets for friends, however no person can have more than 3 tickets total.
Additional ticket are 1000g each. Please label your trade as raffle or something like that.
There are a total of 150 tickets available.

Prizes:
1x Fullbody Full Color pencil + photoshop (your choice chibi or regular)
1x Upper Body Pencil Shaded (your choice chibi or regular; with optional color tinting)
1x Headshot Pencil Shaded (your choice chibi or regular; with optional color tinting)

If there are 100 or more tickets sold,
1x Headshot Pencil Shaded (chibi; with optional color tinting)

Winners will be drawn using Gaia's random number generator. Each prize will be awarded to one person (no multiple wins.) If a number comes up again I will re-draw.
Winners are requested to use the order forms I have for the shop to let me know what they'd like.

heart WINNERS:
Fullbody Full Color Pencil + Photoshop: idleRAT
Upper Body Pencil Shaded: Jodelien
Headshot Pencil Shaded: MingSao

Ticket holders:
1. D Angel111
2. ancantsia
3. Fenrissimo
4. Casrial
5. idleRAT
6. TehDarkling
7. One Winged Thief
8. Dino
9. Celes Xe
10. and be blue
11. tiranaki
12. Little Roo Girl
13. Aiko Afriel
14. Jupiter Lightning
15. Froggy
16. Mashimizu
17. MingSao
18. Nobara
19. Sila-chan
20. ancantsia
21. lordkelvelos
22. Jodelien
23. little lizard
24. Have Your Pi
25. Lluvia Maya
26. Liberi Glacialis
27. Quicksilver the Archangel

idea Freebie Holiday Raffle
Dec. 23rd 2007 to approx Jan. 6th 2008
I decided to hold a raffle as a holiday thank you to all the awesome people on Gaia, I can't do art for you all but I can at least give out some.
It is one ticket per person, for whoever is interested! There is no fee, all you to do is post in the thread ENTER ME IN THE RAFFLE PLEASE! in green and I will add you biggrin

Prizes:
1x full body pencil shaded
2x headshots pencil shaded
These are done in the usual style and with the usual options for the shop (optional color tinting included.) Sorry I still don't have time for any full color art >.<

heart WINNERS:
Full body: radioactive alchemist
Headshot #1: Ithiltari
Headshot #2: AraTeran

Ticket holders:
1. Sashanaru
2. Kathleen Starr
3. Quicksilver the Archangel
4. Sensedog
5. Ithiltari
6. Serkunet
7. Daihouou
8. GrnGriff
9. FallenArchAngel
10. Stormi
11. Darkest_Soul_Snatcher
12. AraTeran
13. Raesha
14. Casrial
15. Umaeril
16. radioactive alchemist
17. Anlina

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
arrow MISCELLANY

Freebies
Who likes free art? Well, I think we all like free art!

arrow First poster on pg. 30, 60, 90 etc. receives a free avatar headshot sketch
Use the avatar order form so I have an idea of what you want! biggrin

Page 30 winner: Bulma Greenleaf
Page 60 winner: Lubs
Page 90 winner: ??

Bartering
I'm generally willing to barter with art for something I want, be it other art or a pet, if I have time and I really like your work. As far as art goes I'm looking for: Commission Wishes

Contests
If you have an art contest going you can post about it if you want, I can see if I have the time and any characters take my fancy, but I don't usually get around to entering very often.

Joint Auctions
I generally run my own auctions, though if I have time I may be persuaded to join one if I like it and its not a lot of work. I only do charity auctions or art donations for close friends.

arrow LINKS

I need to make a new banner so I can exchange links sweatdrop

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/yup7be

Mmm, potatoes + butter + cheese= whee heart
Throw in some sour cream, and you have the perfect food...

Original Prices:
Headshot Prices
~Avatars: 1400g
~Original Characters: 1600g
~Pet/Animal/Creature head(s) included: add +100g each (tiny pets like chickies are no additional charge)
~Multiple heads together: regular price x number of heads (so for instance two avatar heads together are double price)
~Lineart color tinting:
Single color: no additional charge
Blended colors (2): +150g

Aged Shopper

hullo i love thy art!
Good lucks. =3
    Oh my! That looks super cute!

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Because I am a bit nutty, I made a randomizer for the first post with some samples. There were ones I did as freebies during my art auction, I'll spend a bit more time on the ones for here and I'll get better as I do them more. Oh yes and I'll try to write more neatly sweatdrop I'm so weird, I have beautiful handwriting with a pen, but its kinda crappy with a pencil, and yet I DRAW much better with pencil! sweatdrop

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lae_Anna_Marie
hullo i love thy art!

Thank you, and everyone else who commented! heart

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Now that I have some samples up and its the dead of night and nobody is around, I guess I'll open up shop to get some slots filled! ninja

2 in progress and 2 waiting slots are now available.

Dapper Inquisitor

Rei arts for order! 4laugh

ORIGINAL CHARACTER ORDER FORM
Your Name: Aqua Drageen
Gallery link or a couple sample images of your character: [x] [x]
Expression/Mood: He's a suave, laid back kind of character. Anything not sugar-cute will be safe, though.
Any other details you want me to know? Lysander's pretty basic. xD He can be pictured with or without the cig, if you choose.
Color tint of lineart: You're choice, whatever looks good. Maybe a dark brown, green, or just black.
Your Name: Boba Milk Tea
Image of Avatar you want: Here
Expression/Mood: Artist's choice.
Any other details you want me to know? Please draw me holding or drinking a boba drink? And hearts! ^^
Color tint of lineart: Purple

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces