Welcome to Gaia! ::

To aid or not to aid. That is the question.

To aid 1 100.0% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

User Image

~I am willing to do a tek tek for you if for some reason you can't do tek tek yourself. The price will be 30g or An Amount Agreed Upon By Client and Myself per tek tek and 5g (per pic) for tek teks made one piece at a time from start (underwear only) to finish (avatar fully clothed as you want. Please send me a detail pm with exactly what you want if you know the items or what you're dreaming of or even what theme you're going for. Be it your avatar will represent a Role Play character of yours or an emotion. It's reasonable since it will take a bit of time and effort on my part. ~

For Example:

Full Avatar=1 tek tek Price=
30g or An Amount Agreed Upon By Client and Myself(Will discuss payment through pms, I will not send your completed tek tek until you send a trade.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Redo: Price=FreeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
StartOver(Using only the Naked Avatar Base from a previous order): Price=10g
Naked Avater Base Example=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avatar Pieces(Naked Avatar Base from Previous or New Order.) Price=
5g or An Amount Agreed Upon By Client and Myself (For Each Piece)+???g(agreed price)g(Full Avatar Price):
Example of an Avatar Pieces and it's Price below;

1st Piece (Naked Avatar Base): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2nd Piece: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.3rd Piece: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4th Piece: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.5th Piece: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6th Piece: (All Jewelry= one piece) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.7th Piece: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.8th Piece: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.9th Piece: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.10th Piece/Full Avatar: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{So there are 9 'pieces'=45g}Grand Total=45g}

~Full Avatars are for whatever you want to use them for.
~Avatar Pieces are for customers who want to make moving Avatars.

FIRST TIME SHOPPERS GET A FREE BANNER WITH THEIR TEKTEK ON IT!

I Now Offer Banners as part of my Service to you. The cost is what you deem worthy to give me in accordance with your satisfaction of my service. *Bows* I hope you enjoy this new service.
User Image

[color=orange]TEKTEK ORDER FORM:

[b]Order Type:[/b](Full Avatar or Avatar Pieces)
[b]Number of Orders:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b]
[b]Grand Total:[/b](Any questions feel free to PM me)

{If it's a gift for someone fill this part out, please.}
[b]Giver:[/b](Gaian Name)
[b]Reciever:[/b](Gaian Name)[/color]

[color=green]Banner ORDER FORM:

[b]Details on what you want on your Banner (exactly):
[b]Number of Orders:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b]
[b]Grand Total:[/b](Any questions feel free to PM me)

{If it's a gift for someone fill this part out, please.}
[b]Giver:[/b](Gaian Name)
[b]Reciever:[/b](Gaian Name)[/color]

Update razz lease Send Trade after placing order here in the thread. I will not finalize trade until your order is sent. Thank you.

2nd Update: To order you may either Post It In This Thread or PM Me.

~Will be Updated when Needed~
User Image

~Questers~

My mission is to help those who are Questing for items that they want. I've had the pleasure of helping many and it is a good feeling to know I accomplished a good deed here on Gaia. Questers you have the choice of Posting here or PMing me, but I ask that you title or subject the word "Questing" in your pm to me or your post. That way I won't accidently miss you as i process my orders. Keep in mind that there may be times where I won't be able to help and will tell you so. I will keep your post in mind or linked too until I provide some form of aid to your Quest. Politeness and respect is nice, but in no way does that mean you'll get extra. I want to help as many questers as possible with what I've collected so far. Thanks for reading and I hope to aid you in your quest. *bows elegantly to you*

User Image
BUMP CONTEST:

For anyone willing to take a bit of there time and bump my thread I will offer prizes for doing so. As this takes time from your life and helps mine on Gaia.

100 Bumps=Free Full Avatar or Avatar Pieces= to 100g
Every other 50 bumps past 100 bumps= A random item shall be given away.
User Image
Banners

User Image

Krenaes, *bows*My deepest thanks for the Banner!

User Image
Banner By Mshadows_Mike (Thanks!)

~For those who specialize in Banners I am willing to give 1 TekTek For 1 Banner unless otherwised agreed between myself and you.~

User Image
My Humble Jobs Already Done for Customers

~Reserved~
User Image

~My Partners in Services Rendered to you Our Customer~

Mshadows_Mike
User Image

krenaes
User Image

winter945

Prince_of_Demons
User Image

Houkito
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kara Winter
User Image

~Reserved~
This humble shop is now open*Bows*

*Sweeps hand around* Welcome Please Enjoy and I hope to fulfill your orders and look foward to chatting with you if you so wish to do so.

~Cuts The Dark Red Ribbon~

Assimilated Bunny

User Imageeh - little better rolleyes
Is there something you don't like about it? I believe Rayi would like it though you should make her pay extra for all the hard work you've put in to creating it.

Assimilated Bunny

Rivon_Talon(Mule)
Is there something you don't like about it? I believe Rayi would like it though you should make her pay extra for all the hard work you've put in to creating it.
i used the same pics - just a different program
krenaes
Rivon_Talon(Mule)
i used the same pics - just a different program
I see it still looks great though. Alright Rayi is getting on now so I'll see you later.
Order Type:Full Avatar
Number of Orders:2
Special Requests: Short term Dream Avi, Long term Dream Avi
Grand Total:Agreed Price ^_~
@Minalynne:
I will get to work immediately. Please see my pm to you and my thanks, my lady*bows*

Assimilated Bunny

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=4112271 please recreate her without the celebrity date, oh - and i'm gonna need a second pic without the wings. thanks mrgreen i'll send trade after i wake up it's almost 3:30am - i'm fallin asleep in my chair. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff