Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Krampus

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center>The Demoness is :: So tired. You're so sad.
(Let's go to bed and we'll both feel bad.)</center>

<center>NEWS</center>

—06.18.04.01 :: Big Moo update. More coming tomorrow.
—06.15.04.01 :: Browncoat auction will be this evening at 6pm PST.
—06.12.04.03 :: Browncoat auction next week!
—06.12.04.02 :: Moos will be worked on starting tomorrow.
—06.12.04.01 :: Jynk's home, but her mind's still in happy land. u.u

<center>ANNOUNCEMENTS</center>

<center>none right now</center>

Cuddly Krampus

<center>STORY</center>

Okay, I'm not Bedtime Story Lady here, so listen up. I'm only going over this once. Being a demon isn't really as easy as you'd think. It's not all "Grr. Argh. I'm a big bad demon out to destroy Sunnydale after having a light snack." It's a lot of hard work. There's spells and minions...not to mention having to find a way to wear jeans with a tail. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at it. Not really. Well, not at all, actually. I try to do spells, but they never work right.

I was trying to conjure me up a bottle of Mountain Dew ('cause I was thirsty..you need more explaination than that?) and instead, I got this funky bottle of blue smokey-misty-stuff. I was stoked. I mean...hey, bottle of mist. At least it wasn't a 200-ft monster or something like last time. Um, forget I said that. So, anyhow. I tried the spell again and, hey..another bottle of mist. Since it didn't seem like I was getting that Mountain Dew anytime soon, I figured I'd just conjure up a few more bottles. Never know when portable magic fog will come in handy. So, after a decent number of them, I put them in the closet, except two of them that I was planning on packing into my usual bag of tricks.

The next morning the two bottles were gone and in their place were these marshmallows with eyes. No kidding. I started calling them Puffs and using them as throw pillows. I started to wonder if I could do more with them, especially with a closet full of the bottles that they came from. So, I fiddled about and made some charms out of..well, whatever was handy, really. I made a nail charm and a charm of some cloth. I attached these charms to my little Puffs. Actually, magic aside, I really just wanted to know how to tell them apart.

After awhile, the little bastards absorbed the charms. Ingrates. I set about making new charms when they..um..well, exploded. Totally not my fault. Honest. After the smoke cleared, my Puffs were gone and in their place were two creatures very much not my little marshmallows. Apparently the charms had some weird affect on them. Instead of cute fluffy things, I now had Pinhead and Frankenstein's monster. So, I named them Damien and Patch...'cause I'm bad at naming things...and decided to call the creatures Maudhnaits (pronounced MOO-nats). Then I did what any good (err..bad?) demon would do...I exploited them. I grabbed a few more bottles and handed them out to some friends and decided to sell some.

So, here we are...

Cuddly Krampus

<center>STAFF</center>

Jynk :: Creator, Artist, Colourist
slyabeny :: Enforcer

<center>RULES
Read 'em, dammit!</center>

01 :: No whining at me or other owners.
02 :: I am not a machine that craps out pets. Please be patient.
03 :: No buying pets before I announce the flatsale.
04 :: Direct link so your Maudhnaits can grow, but once they're adults, please save them to your own server.
05 :: You can own more than one Muadhnait, but please be fair to people who don't have one.
06 :: If you've bought a Muadhnait in a flatsale, you can't purchase another in any other flatsales...unless it's for a friend (must be proven).
07 :: If you have a Muadhnait already, you may not enter the raffles, unless for a friend (again, must be proven).
08 :: Current owners may enter auctions, but please be fair to those who do not have one yet.
09 :: If your Muadhnait breeds, you have the option of giving the offspring away to people or donating them to the shop and be refunded a discount on the breeding. Discounts will only be 500g per owner (total of 1000g) per breeding. You'll have to make arrangements with me on this.
10 :: If you choose not to opt for the customizing, do not complain about the Muadhnait you're given. I work hard on making these and each is unique. It's up to you to tell me before I charm them if you want customs...and also up to you to tell me before they're Puffs on what gender you want. All fees apply.
11 :: If you have more than one Muadhnait, you can not breed them together. It's like..incest and it's icky. There has to be two owners for breeding.
12 :: Do not ask for a free pet or an invite into the back room. It will get you on the greylist for a month.

I'll add more as I need them.

<center>FAQ</center>

01 :: How do I get a Muadhnait? You go down to the sales area and read that section.
02 :: You mention "Moos" a lot. What are they? Muadhnait is pronounced MOO-nat so I sometimes call them Moos for short. Some of the owners do, too.
03 :: Lyke OMG! I must have one! LOL! Sell me one now!!!11one! *shudder* First..don't talk like that or make demands. If the spots are open, just make a request in the thread.
04 :: You say RP isn't required for the Muadhnaits, but you won't let them breed without it. That's right. I want to know that they're being appreciated and not just sitting on someone's sig or pet site, collecting dust. Only owners that RP with them are allowed to breed them.
05 :: Are they RP intensive? Not right now, no. That may change later, but all RP will always happen in the shop thread. You won't need a journal or anything...unless..you really want to, then by all means, knock yourself out.
06 :: What exactly are the Muadhnaits anyway? Well, they're sort of..marshmallow-like creatures that take on attributes of animals, characters of shows, comics, ect, or creatures never before seen. All of them retain the similar look of the o_O expression and blobby, marshmallow-like body.

I'll add more as needed.

Cuddly Krampus

<center>STAGES
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

When you first get a Maudhnait, it will come as spirit essence in a bottle. Eventually the bottle will break on it's own and you'll have a small Puff. All Puffs look exactly like one another. When the time is right, your Puff will recieve a charm. Some charms are different from others and they will determine the adult form. All adults are hand-drawn and completely unique from each other.

All the adults will be my choice, unless the owner states otherwise. If the owner wants something specific with their adult Muadhnait, there will be a small extra cost for a special charm to ensure their adult comes out as desired.

<center>BREEDING</center>

Here's how it was. After the Earth was all used up...oh, no, wait..wrong speech. *looks through papers* Here we are...

Breeding for Dummies
There are three basic rules for Muadhnait breeding:

01 :: Owners must RP their Muadhnaits to some extent on the shop thread to establish a relationship for a breeding pair.
02 :: If you own more than one Muadnait, you can not breed them together. You must breed with other owners' Muadhnaits.
03 :: You have to wait till a breeding spot is open.

There are three basic outcomes in breeding (see below examples):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What this means is, a breeding pair can produce one of three kinds of offspring. They can have hybrids (sample one), one parent's type can cancel the others, giving them pure bred offspring (sample two), or they can get a completely random offspring of a new or existing type (sample three). All pairings (male/female, male/male, and female/female) can produce 1-3 offspring.

Perks of Breeding
coming soon

<center>PRICES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Welcome to McMuadhnaits, may I service you? Okay, the chart up there is much like a fastfood menu..but without fries. You've got your basic option, which is basically a random Muadhnait of my choosing. You can upgrade it a bit and pick the gender for 100g more or super-size it for 200g more, letting you do a full-on custom.

Every so often, I'll give out invitations to visit the back room. This is where I keep the good stuff. Getting a Muadhnait from the back room is like a full custom, but with a few perks. One of these is the choice of having an adult off the bat. There are others, but..well, you'll have to get an invitation to know more. wink

Cuddly Krampus

<center>THE BACK ROOM</center>

Like any decent shop, I keep all my best wares in the back room. ... Okay, I really don't have a back room. It's just a store room in my vardo out back (don't ask what a vardo is, look it up on Google). It's a nice store room, though, and I've got some good stuff there. Namely, the best Muadhnaits. Well, I did say I made a lot of them, right? The catch is...they're a little more expensive and you can only get one with an invitation. I only give out 1-2 invites a month...but may or may not auction an invite as well.

Why should I do this? Well, that's a good question. See, the ones in the back room, they're special. For starters, a lot of them are already adults. They also have several other perks that deal with breeding, discounts, special traits, and so on. They're of the same stock as Patch and Damien, which means they're Generation 0.

It basically works like a full custom, but can be bought at anytime (provided you have an invite). The difference is the perks. Trust me, they are worth it, too. However, they're secret. Each back room invitation entitles the invite holder to one Muadhnait of their choice from the back room and certain "gifts" of my choice. Those will be worked out in the privacy of the back room. If you recieve an invititation and wish to use it, you may not tell anyone about the "gifts" or other things discussed in the back room. Doing so will likely get you banned for life, ownership of your pets revoked, and a very angry demoness.

Now that we're all clear on that, there's a few rules:

Rules
01 :: Do not ask for an invitation. It'll only make me mad and I'll grey list you for a month.
02 :: Do not tell anyone about what goes on in the back room. It will get you blacklisted for life, as stated above.
03 :: If you recieve an invitation, you must pay the price stated on it to use it. This can be 1500g, free, or negotiable.
04 :: If you recieve an invitation but wish to give it to someone, PM me and tell me so. No one else can use your invitiation unless you tell me they can.
05 :: If you are gifting someone with your invitation, one of you is still required to pay the price stated on the invite.
06 :: Should you Muadhnait you recieve from the back room be abandoned, I will offer it to other invitation holders or auction it off.
07 :: Abandoned back room Muadhnaits still retain all "gifts." The new owner will be given the information needed, but may not discuss it with anyone or they will be blacklisted.
08 :: I do not need to explain my reasons for giving invitations. Do not ask why someone got one. Do not complain that you haven't gotten one. I'll greylist your a**.

I'll add more rules as needed.

<center>CURRENT INVITIATIONS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Cuddly Krampus

<center>OWNERS

* means gift :: * means pet trade :: * means back room</center>

Zeejay :: Osiris :: Adult
mingk :: Noodle :: Adult
Irisnikala :: Midnight :: Adult
Ice Queen :: Baka :: Adult
kakita :: Thread :: Adult
slyabeny :: Lapin Piqué :: Adult
ProtoPizzaLess :: Aryn :: Adult *
shadowlaw :: Kael :: Adult *
Jynk :: Damien :: Adult
Jynk :: Patch :: Adult
KaliskaNny :: Kurt :: Adult *
windandwater :: Spazz :: Adult *
lizbot :: Marty :: Adult *
LittleKosMos :: Rhomby :: Adult *
Nekota-kun :: Deku :: Adult *
Yun :: Mochi :: Adult *
Kuyalu :: Darkling :: Adult *
P-Air :: Pavel :: Adult *
Sere Mudou :: Asuka :: Adult
Kimiko Misaki :: Nanshi :: Adult
Snowfi :: Cassidae :: Adult
Moofuls :: Tiris :: Adult
Sian :: Elenora :: Adult
Jowy Avilon :: Spectral :: Adult
Danipuff :: Mothra :: Adult *
Itsumi :: Cloud :: Puff
Selene Locke :: Nyx :: Adult
Cinderfae :: Uzu :: Adult
Syrynx :: ??? :: Adult
LeaWren :: Roclaf :: Puff
Sinbari :: Smee :: Adult
Edgewood :: Gysahl :: Adult
Ry`nime :: Moose :: Adult
Cantide_god_of _fire :: Twilight :: Adult
Breakin_The_Habit ??? :: Adult
j00 d34d f00 :: ??? :: Adult
burkyboy :: Cassandra :: Puff
Pamela Rose :: ??? :: Puff
Mythee :: Prasinatus :: Adult
Merci` :: Vitae :: Puff
Merci` :: Mal :: Adult
Browncoat Zoe :: Zoe :: Adult
LittleKosMos :: Magellan :: Adult *
Anaih ??? :: Bottle *
Rainfox :: ??? :: Bottle *
Rainfox :: Sir Didymus :: Bottle *

Cuddly Krampus

<center>SALES
Not taking orders!</center>

Instead of flatsales, I'll be having two waiting lists, one for basics or gender/type specific, and one for full customs. Please read the rules before requesting a Muadnait.

Sale rules:
01 :: No complaining about spots being full. If they are, be patient.
02 :: You can only get one Muadnait from the sales/raffles. If you want more, you can win them in auctions, breed your Muadhnait, or buy offspring. If you already have one (even from the auctions), you can't buy one through sales.
03 :: Do not complain about the basic Moo you are given. If you wanted something specific, you should've ordered a custom.
04 :: If all the spots are full, please do not try to buy one, even if you are willing to pay more than the asking price.
05 :: You must pay at least half price up front (don't pay something like 2/3 or some crap...either half or full). I'll note which payment you did next to your name. When I'm ready to give you your bottle, you'll need pay the rest of the fee if you've only paid half..or you will not recieve your bottle.
06 :: No refunds. If you decide you don't want your Moo, I'll sell it to someone else or auction it off...and you'll be greylisted...and out the gold you paid for it.
07 :: Please be aware of the prices before you request one.
08 :: To be put on the list, you must answer these questions honestly:
—Why did you decide to get a Muadhnait?
—Are you going to RP with it or do you want a sig-only one?
09 :: If you want a Moo, post it in the thread (I'll eventually see it). It is first come, first servered. Once one person is off the list, I'll add the next person. Do not PM me for a request (unless you have a back room invite) or the desc of your Moo (if getting a custom) unless I ask for it.

<center>Basic And Gender/Type Request</center>

I'll need the following info:
—Name (you can wait till your Moo is hatched or an adult if you want)
—Gender or Type (add 100g to the base price)

Not taking orders!

<center>Full Custom</center>

I'll need the following info:
—Name
—Gender
—Type (optional)
—Description...provide pics if you can
—Personality (keep it short)

Not taking orders!

<center>Back Room</center>

01 :: Rainfox (no bottle, no info, unknown) [free]

<center>PICK UP
Direct link bottles. Save adults to your own server.</center>

If your bottle or Muadhnait is not here, you probably still need to pay me.

Themes being worked on
Cenobites (1/5 done)
Firefly (done)
Horror (concepting)
Classic Monsters (concepting)
Rocky Horror Picture Show (concepting)
SLG/Zim(concepting)
Ravers (concepting)
Feel free to suggest themes to me in the shop...

Cuddly Krampus

<center>DONATORS</center>

slyabney - 500g smile
LittleKosMos - 500g smile
Kuyalu -1000g biggrin

<center>The Lists</center>

White List
Slyabeny - 'cause he helps out so much. whee
Rainfox - just 'cause.
All the Socks that come in here - you guys rock! heart

Grey List
None right now.

Black List
None. Let's keep it that way.

Cuddly Krampus

<center>WISHLIST PETS</center>

Ninja Monkey of Doom
Cait Eibhilín

If you have a pet you think I might like and would want to trade for a Muadhnait, PM me.

<center>MY PETS</center>
Only those that have hatched will be shown here. I'll add the others as they hatch or as I make their banner...thingy..things.

Cuddly Krampus

<center>AFFLIATES</center>

<center>LINKS</center>

User Image

User Image

You can link to my shop with this banner:
[url=http://agatha.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2341548][img]http://firefly.irev.net/Muadhnait/link.gif[/img][/url]
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SHOP!

Edit: Yay First post! ^^
JYYYYYYNK! *tackles*
second post! whee Good luck!

Cuddly Krampus

Mewling Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers