ew i hate it get it away 0.171875 17.2% [ 22 ]
its ok 0.2265625 22.7% [ 29 ]
OMG I LOVE IT ::buys some:: 0.0625 6.2% [ 8 ]
hm... poll whore option 0.28125 28.1% [ 36 ]
::becomes a regular here:: 0.015625 1.6% [ 2 ]
::goes and votes for her art in the arena:: 0.125 12.5% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Ok guys here is the deal I am selling my art to help me move on with my quest. Some of the things I am questing are in my siggy others will be put in later on after I get some off of that list. So please help me out and get some art.

I can do 1 of 4 things
one is a shu shu which are these
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or you can have a pic which is more like this

(just a random RPC kind of chari (just tell me what she he he should look like)

Or I do just plain avi art. But I worn you I can't draw animals that well

edit: i officially have one more new kind of drawing i will draw something a little more realistic, this i do not have a set price on yet but i am working of getting one for this for now when i am done your drawing just feel free to give me what you feel is right for this drawing. this drawing is not like the other samples i have an will take much longer to finish. this one will take on average 3 to 5 days to finish (sometimes i will finish it sooner but it depends on what all is in the pic) also you must provide a picture or describe in detail what you want in this picture. i may change it just a little depending if i have trouble drawing something but i should have much trouble well here is a sample of this new drawing and i hope you guys like it (i may edit this sample in a bit because i have already made some changes to this drawing so feel free to give it a look in a bit i just have to scan it agian .|>.< wink oh and it would be much apreciated if you help me out by letting me know what you think the set price should be for this please just pm it to me ^.^
Realistic

Shu Shu’s will cost 500g they are simple and cute and not one is the same you get your very own shu shu that matches your very own avi

Rpc pics will start at 600g, they are easy and quick to draw and I know that it isn’t the best drawing ever so yeah

Avi art will be the same as Rpc because they are pretty much the same thing im just restricted to looking at your avi ^.^ lol

relisitc:not set yet but it will be more expensive i want at least 2k for this sorry i know it is expensive but i may change this and make it lower then that >.<
(depending on what people say I may up or lower these prices please let me know what I should do)

Oh and one last thing vote for my art in the arena click the link in my siggy thanks
People Who Bought Art
(since i started the new thread)

cant_stop_falling- my first customer ^.^ thankies so much ^.^
!jumping jellybeans!: thankies for buying
rodeochic: thanks for buying i really apreciate it ^.^
whitnee: Thanks for coming. I hope you enjoy it, feel free to come back agian

Waiting List

OMG I GOT BANNERS ^.^

thank you cat_cutie1

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25325573&page=1
this is my avi contest and art contest i do not have a banner for this so feel free to make one for me ide love having one >.<
I am currently questing for some things. Below you will find my wanted list any donations to this list will be much apreciated and i will love you forever. Also i will add you to the Donaters list which will also be below. thanks so much and have a nice day.

wanted:
Fairy Wings
Fire whip
coco kitty
kiki kitty
black strapless bra
demonic pendant
guitar of angelus
guitar of demona
angelic bracelet gonk
and angelic pendant gonk
I ALSO WANT VOTES FOR MY ART INT HE ARENA COME ON GIVE ME THOSE 10'S LOL (YOUR DONT HAVE TO JUST MUCH APRECIATE ^.^)

(i know that this is a very hard list of things and i dont expect anyone to donate these items to me. but any donations towards these items are much apreciated.)

blaugh = main quests for now

Donaters:

tata: thanks so much for the whip of ice ill love you for ever and ever
roses: 2000 thanks so much ill love you forever also ^.^

(these are some of the coolest gaians ever ^.^)
MickyBooyakasha
Hola.
how ya how are you?
Grastak_Bak_Prak
MickyBooyakasha
Hola.
how ya how are you?

I'm fine, how're you?
pretty good thanks ^.^ just trying to make some money to help me achieve my quest goal >.< lol
You've got quite alot of quests xp Any which one you really want?
MickyBooyakasha
You've got quite alot of quests xp Any which one you really want?
lol i know currently i want the ice whip first because it finishes this avi and the others are for another avi i want lol
yeah the whip will take me forever >.<
but the pendant will take even longer lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas