Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
I know, this is pretty horrible and shameful of me, but I just had my appendix out yesterday morning and I am very sore and sort of blargh about it, and I would love love love some free arts sweatdrop

If any of you could find the time to make me a little get well doodle or something, I'd really appreciate it! Feel free to use any of these outfits, or the pyjama one I am wearing

heart heart heart heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good Luck
D; Hope you feel better.

Nebulous Specter

Get well soon!! im ill to at the moment its pants whee
heart

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thank you biggrin

I'm just glad they let me come home after three days, I was going insane without Gaia crying

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
violetskys
heart

pants?
Darn you, scannr! >< My scanner seems to have suffered a blow to the cords which has caused it retardation... I need to get this piece of crap working! Well... I'll draw you a pic in the meantime and as soon as I get it to work (probably next week, damn!) I'll send it over to ya! ^-^ Which outfit did you want the most to be drawn?
I might try..
Get well soon heart
I've never been to the hospital for something sick-ness related. O:
I need shop examples anyway, so you'll be the first! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wahh... get well soon! heart

Nebulous Specter

Moonblossom
violetskys
heart

pants?

yer aka not good
Ah, that sucks. I had to get my appendix taken out, too. But that was last year, around this time. :3

I'll try to draw you, 'kay? Get well soon!
♥I'm sick, your sick.
Lets hug! xD♥

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
[Lolita Dreams]
♥I'm sick, your sick.
Lets hug! xD♥

Our germs can breed! *hug*

Wait, I don't have germs. crying

Thank you everyone for the support and art already biggrin It's cheering me up immensely. I'm gonna go lie down for a bit though.

d!zz, that's super adorable, and you chose one of my favourite avatars of all time! biggrin Thank you!

Mitigate, whichever you think you'd like to draw biggrin I'm sure I'll love it no matter what. I don't have any art of the third one (vest, maid hat, red shoes) yet, if you want to try it. But whatever's good biggrin

*toddles off to nap*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces