Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I Up The Price of My Art?

yes because You, the artist, deserve more for your art 0.2874251497006 28.7% [ 48 ]
no because I'm too cheap 0.20359281437126 20.4% [ 34 ]
yes, because everyone else has their's so high 0.035928143712575 3.6% [ 6 ]
no, because everyone else has their's so high 0.47305389221557 47.3% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

Original Genius

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
xd Opened for Business xd

hello everyone, I'm here to take serious avatar art requests. I will charge for each avi art requested of me.
-For a classic full body shot avatar art, the price will be 1,000 gold.
-For a head shot only, the price will be 700 gold.
-For an avatar plus a real person/fictional person, the price will be 2,000 gold.
-If you request a group shot of avatars then its 1,000 gold for the first avatar, plus 500 gold for each additional avatar.
-If you would like a background added to your picture, I would require an extra 250 gold.
-If you want a banner, then its 375 gold and need to supply me with what your avitar is saying, their outfit, and a pose if you so choose to.
-I am willing to draw hentai requests, but that will cost 5,000 gold. I also will not post my hentai art requests, but Ii will send them to the requester in a PM.
-I will only have five avatar requests at a time and expect gold right before art is given.
-Avatar is that are too "cluttered" or have too many items on will not be done for the fact that the art will not meet your expectations.
>>>First you can message me here, then I will send you a PM saying that I am starting your picture or you're in line for one. Then I will request that you send me a picture of your avitar or something of reference so that I may draw your picture. <<<
-If you enjoyed the art and wish to donate items or gold afterwards, then you may do so. I hope that my art will meet your expectations and I hope to hear from you later.
***tips are always welcome or buying a "wishlist" item from my profile is also acceptable*** heart

Some samples of my work include:

User Image
of Jazzont-kun (he rather enjoyed this one)
================================================
User Image
of Ro-Tang (the psycho look just added it all)
User Image
found in Robert.Thibodeau's profile
User Image
of Robert.Thibodeau
User Image
of my avi

Original Genius

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Waiting List:
1. Robert.Thibodeau

2. Tammapanda

3. Sith-Witch

4. Ro-Tang

5. malk.avian

Awaiting Payment From:

Some Of My Questing List:
Panda Hat (... probably never gonna happen... u_u)
please check out my profile for my wishlist (on the left hand side of the page) ^_^d

Artist For:
Robert.Thibodeau
Alanakin
Nikolai Krane

Original Genius

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Avi Art
The other art can be found here.
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
for I_am_Alex_hi!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
for Robert.Thibodeau
User Image
for Robert.Thibodeau
User Image
for 'Kurric
User Image
for Gaara fan 21
User Image
for Robert.Thibodeau

User Image
for mugen samurai#1
User Image
for baller_12
User Image
for gwen32123
User Image
for my friend alternating complexion
User Image
For: KenshinHimura555
User Image
for: -_-poppin bubblez-_-
User Image
for one eye raven
User Image
for: Sisterblade
User Image
User Image
for: Silver Wolf aka Blade
User Image
for: Silver Wolf aka Blade
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
for: Your_Fallen_Angel98
User Image
User Image
for: Borts
User Image
User Image
User Image
for: Teh RAIN
User Image
for Teh RAIN
User Image
for Teh RAIN's friend
User Image
for Draco Lionheart
Thank you for the Art Diablo_Woman. heart
thanks for the pic you did of me and Ro-Tang mrgreen i heart it

here's a link to my profile so people can see it!

Original Genius

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
since nothings happening... bump!

Original Genius

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
twisted Hurry,, Hurry,, Hurry,, twisted
ḐẩяķçϊŤŁî
there cute

Original Genius

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
ltzSnowy

you like the Ro-Tang one I take it?

Original Genius

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
darkzoids
twisted Hurry,, Hurry,, Hurry,, twisted
ḐẩяķçϊŤŁî

i understand the hurry hurry hurry part... but what's the last part mean? sweatdrop

Rich Punk

15,775 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Solarpowered 250
i'd like an avi art...

Original Genius

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
openandbloody