Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy?

Very 1 100.0% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 252 253 254 > >> >>> »|

.|Title/Updates|..|ToC|..|Intro|..|Rules|..|Events|..|Beastiary|..|Acquisition|..|Owners|..|Breeding|..|Faerie Dragons|..|Lists|..|Staff|..|Links|.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to The Dragon's Roost

.:Updates:.
04/03/09--Moved to new Thread:
Go there, yeah?
Alright, so I'm currently hiring a Co-RP Manager/assistant and a few colourists. Go here if you're interested. Thank you.
5/31/08
-The shop is now Psuedo-Opened. What's that mean? Well only the non-rpables are for sale. Why? Because they're relatively easy to do unlike the rpables since those buggers are each individually drawn and no two look alike. That and the rp's not ready yet! But look forward to it! biggrin
5/19/08
-New RP manager. Shop is going to re-open in the summer. We don't have a date yet, but it will be sometime in the summer.
Older news here.

.|Title/Updates|..|ToC|..|Intro|..|Rules|..|Events|..|Beastiary|..|Acquisition|..|Owners|..|Breeding|..|Faerie Dragons|..|Lists|..|Staff|..|Links|.

Post 1:Title/Updates
Post 2:Table of Contents (you're here if you're reading this)
Post 3: Intoduction
Post 4: Rules
Post 5:Events
Post 6: Beastiary
Post 7: Acquisition
Post 8: Owners
Post 9: Breeding
-----Non RP'ables below----
Post 10: Faerie Dragons
Post 11: Interactive Dragons
Post 12:Super Special Cute Dragon biggrin
Post 13:Lists
Post 14:Staff/Credits
Post 15: Links

Story in the works right now.... Come back later.

1. All Gaia rules apply to this thread.
2. No flaming
3. No spamming
4. If you wish for your dragon to mature, you must rp.
5. No cybering (especially in the rp thread cause I for one, would not like to read about dragon nookie burning_eyes )
6. No bugging any of the staff for free pets. Staff gets very angry if people bug them for freebies (okay, maybe just Emi but that's beside the point).
7. Let's not PM the staff (other than me of course) with question relating to the shop or the RP.
8. If you have read the rules put the pirate emoticon in there and ignore the last rule; that is just to weed out those who don't read.
9. Be semi Literate, else I shall have to make an Illiterate List and put you on there.
10. Remember, RPing belongs in the RP thread, not this one.
11. If you have placed an order, pplease initiate a trade with me. I will not start working until I have the trade open (however, I will not click accept until I finish the piece).
12. If you read the rules, put ninja in the order form.

Watch out for the Limited Editions whee

.:Freebies/Contest:.
Come back to me later...

.:Flatsale:.
None!
------------------------------------------------------------

.:Auction:.

In the land of dragons, evolutionary needs has brought about many different breeds.

Water Dragon

After water levels have increased, dragons found a need to live in the water. To support that need, their wing size decreased and the arms webbed themselves. The powerful tail was then used as a rudder to help navigate. They were amongst the few creatures to have survived the K-T event, the meteorite that nearly wiped out all of Earth's life.

Wyvern

(My wyvern history/geneology is somewhat bad, if someone would like to inform me that would be nice) Wyverns, unlike dragons, only have two legs. In most cases, they have claws on their wings to help them climb mountains.

Forest Dragon (sketch)

As more trees started to grow on the once barren and mountainous lands, Dragons emerged from the water and onto the land. They have found a need to improve their flexibility. Thus, they grew longer and more narrow to fit through the many trees. Their wing size, decreased from their watery ancestors, allow them to do naught but hover silently. They do however, have the ability to mimic sounds (like human speech or animal noises) and distort them effectively.

From Kleptis

Silver dragon

Silver Dragons tend to choose homes close to human and demihuman habitations, often preferring the company of humans to dragons. They have the ability to shapeshift, which assists them in this endeavor. They can breathe a cloud of paralyzing gas or a cone of cold.

Blue dragon

Blue Dragons prefer dry and desert-like environments for their homes. Blues are able to work easily as a group, cooperating to form an effective fighting force. Blue dragons use spells and their powerful lightning-based breath weapon to destroy their enemies.

Drake

Description: A drake is a dragon with only legs and no wings. Icedrakes exhaled snow and hail and are usually white or light bluish in color. These types of dragons do not fly, they look like large lizards being about 5-20 m long.
Description: A drake is a dragon with only legs and no wings. FireDrakes have the breath of flame, and are usually reddish in color. In Europe many cities were named after this dragon: Drakeford, Drakeshill, Draguignan,...

Lore: They often live in caves and guard great treasure. They breath fire to defend themselves.

The Four Lungs

Tien-lung , The Celestial Dragon: who protect the sky and palaces of Gods,
Shen-Lung, The Spiritual Dragon: who cast the storms and the rain,
Ti-Lung , The Earth Dragon which control rivers, and water on the Earth, and
Futs-Lung , The Underworld Dragon which guards precious metals and gems.
Mang has four claws. He represents temporal power.

Yu was the founder of the Xia dynasty. The five claws dragon became the exclusive emblem of the emperor. Members of his court wear a four-clawed one. If someone other than the Emperor was caught wearing the symbol of the five-clawed dragon, he was put to death.

The first chinese dragons had only three claws. The Celestial Dragon is the ruler of the Chinese dragons. He has five claws curling from its feet, 117 scales among which, 81 infused with yang, the good, and 36 infused with yin, the evil.

Lung Wang the immortal dragon king with a human body lives under the sea

Great Chien-Tang is the commander of all the River Dragons, he is blood red, has a firey mane, and is 900 feet long.

In other word, how to get one

Through events such as the flatsale and auction of course 3nodding
(oh f.y.i. the names are changeable, they're just an easy way for me to identify them. If you want to leave their name it's fine too.)

.:Customs:.
Closed for now!

I will do custom Dragons. Obviously, they will cost more since they cause me more effort.
The cool thing about custom dragons is that they can hold items once they've reached adulthood. Items include weapons, jewelry, anything you can think of (and preferably have a picture reference of). If you see my pet, Titian, he is holding a die. The customs go for 70-75k depending on complexity.
Post the order form here. (If you don't hear from me in 3 days PM it to me)
Order Form:

[color=red][size=24]BLARGH GIVE ME DRAGON[/color][/size]
[b]Name (of pet)[/b]: {insert name here}
[b]Username [/b]: {you are free to give these as gifts to other people so long as they will rp with them}
[b]Breed[/b]: {You can choose any breed of dragons so long as you can provide a good description if they're not in the bestiary (no feathered dragons)}
[b]Color[/b]: {Color of your dragon, horns, and whatnot as long as you specify}
[b]Gender[/b]: {Self Explanatory}
[b]Items[/b]: {Things your dragon will hold/wear}
[b]Personality[/b]: {Your dragon's personality}
[b]Rules[/b]:{Have you read the rules?}

You are also free to order a dragon in just it's adult form so you don't have to rp them if you don't want to. Rp'ing is just a way to get freebies and titles for your pet. They will cost from 20k-25k depending on the complexity.
post the order form here:
Order Form:

[color=red][size=24]ADULT DRAGON BLARGH[/color][/size]
[b]Name (of pet)[/b]: {insert name here}
[b]Username [/b]: {you are free to give these as gifts to other people so long as they will rp with them}
[b]Breed[/b]: {You can choose any breed of dragons so long as you can provide a good description if they're not in the bestiary (no feathered dragons)}
[b]Gender[/b]: {Self Explanatory}
[b]Color[/b]: {Color of your dragon, horns, and whatnot as long as you specify}
[b]Items[/b]: {Things your dragon will hold/wear}
[b]Personality[/b]: {Your dragon's personality}
[b]Rules[/b]:{Have you read the rules?}

Please keep in mind that we only have one artist, Emihaumut, who does have a life (not really but she can only draw so much) so not only will it take time, but there will be a queue for customs and if there are too many people, we will close down customs until she catches up (or we can hire a second artist but Emi is too arrogant for that).

Starpimp69/1001001Z-Calhain
stormflower-Qin Long
The Worlds Worst Accident -Izumi
Lung-Hua-Lu Yan

FallenSin-Firey
Ogreon-Raikou
Amira Keller-Arshise Nae'
Keliptis-Lucifer /
ShimmerBlossom- Magnolia

Shepherd of the Roost-Titian
Duelist of Pokemon-Ryar
Vicarious Trauma [Lynx]-Ryuuichi

Keliptis-Orian
Duelist of Pokemon-Chinook
ShimmerBlossom-[FruitLoop
elven_princess001-Versivus
angelgirl2345-IchigoRoxoSerenity

mika_daray-Aoi
Kavaniia-Reggar
Lonewolf_Eyes-Chaos
Dark_Miko71 / Kaiete-Spookie
Hoes On the Go-BloodKin
frozen_flames06-Envy
Snowbelle Thundara-Mack
-
-

[[TY]]-Maxis
Ruroni92-Piper
faerie-fallen-Solareth

-

Keliptis-Zist

...[insert long rant about breeding here]

"I see you noticed the eggs in this here corner. We recently received a few batches from the faeries up north in the forest. They will hatch and become Faerie Dragons. They're usually about 10-30cm and eat only fruits. They do become very cute once they've become attached to you. Perhaps you would like to care for one? But it will cost you a bit."

Alrighty, the faerie dragons will cost 2.5k each. To get one, just fill out the order form below and post it in the thread and send the trade. If you don't hear from me in 3 days, PM me. If you still don't hear from me, PM Emihaumut.

Backgrounds biggrin
Order Form

[size=24][color=Maroon]FAERIE DRAGON FTW[/color][/size]
[b]Name of Pet:[/b]
[b]Name of Owner:[/b]
[b]Color of Dragon:[/b]
[b]Color of Wings:[/b]
[b]Color of Eyes:[/b]
[b]Color of Horns:[/b]
[b]Object:[/b] (Choose from either orb or apple for now)
[b]Color of Object:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b](Pick one from above)
[b]Rules:[/b](Have you read them?)

If you are willing to pay an extra 1000g, you may specify an object of your liking as well as background. Remember, if your object is obscure, write a really good description and if you can, get a good ref picture.

Do keep in mind that these dragons are not drawn custom like the others. These are only colored custom.

Behold the awesomeness that is the Feedable Dragons. (Play around with mine. I've set the timer so that it goes hungry really fast! Yours will be slower.)

Comes in an array of colors. Get yours today! (Because the nature of these things--the fact that they require a bit of coding setup along with the color customization and the webspace--these buggers are going to cost a bit). Alrighty, the color-custom feedable dragons will cost 10k each. To get one, just fill out the order form below and post it in the thread and send the trade. If you don't hear from me in 3 days, PM me. If you still don't hear from me, PM Emihaumut.

Order Form

[size=24][color=Saddlebrown]INTERACT ME NOW~[/color][/size]

Do keep in mind that these dragons are not drawn custom like the others. These are only colored custom.

Hey there! Look at the new dragons we have. Aren't they just adorable? They just sit there all day staring at the sun and all night staring at the moon. Totally Adorable. heart You want one, you say? Well you're in luck then. I'm selling these little guys at 3k a piece. Just fill out the form and send me a trade!

(Oh and here's how both the night and day versions kind of look since it's hard to test it out without waiting forever to see them both.There are slight differences between the samples and the actual dragon as you can probably see.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Order Form

[size=24][color=Saddlebrown]Rawr Chibi~[/color][/size]

(These Dragons are dynamic and as such they will be hosted on my site. The dynamicism comes from the changing of the background from day to night.)

.:White List:.
Keliptis
ShimmerBlossom
Amira Keller
Zadea

.:Black List:.
Rave the Angel

.:Illiterate List:.
I warned you... actually none for now.

Staff

Shepherd of the Roost- Shepherd of the Roost (lol).
Emihaumut/I.P.Freely- Artist and overall Awesome.
Kylaena--RP Manager.

Credits

Most of the information about dragons has been taken from Dragon's World- A Fantasy Made Real (bad acting but very good info) and the beloved children's book Dragonology (or at least what I can remember from it sweatdrop I want the book crying )

Help us! Link us!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22430807]
[img]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9990/untitled1copy9qf.png[/img][/url]

or this one xd

[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8462/banner2lo7.png[/img][/url]

or this one xd

[img]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/646/banner400x133zz9.png[/img][/url]

or this one xd

[img]http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6863/button1la3.png[/img][/url]

.:Affiliates:.

Whoo man. I just deleted most everything because I stopped keeping track of what links to where. If you want to be put back up here, just PM me again or post it in here or both. Both works.

User Image

If you want to affiliate me, PM me with the subject LINK ME and put my link in your shop. I will not accept any affiliates that do not have my link in thier shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff