Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia

NEEDS nice stilettoes!! 1 100.0% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User Image
one of my favorite things in the world are shoes; especially high, skinny and strappy high heels.
i'd love to see my avatar with stilettos like that, but frankly.. gaia's variety is very dissapointing.
this is how i wish they looked:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

FOR GUYS:
    if there are enough guys who want stilettos, i may make edits with guy bases too. and someone else can do it, that'd be great! if not stilettos, what whould guys want as the equivalent of stilettos for fem. avis? please voice anything you think of!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21871019][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/paradoxx/bstilettos.png[/IMG][/url]

The Suggestion Thread
Comments:

peekadora
Just stand on tiptoe and put on some strappy shoes and WALA your legs look great. I love this idea. And I would sign it if it were a petition.

the truth in this is overwhelming

Forever-Fornever
I SO LOVE THIS!!!

We should be able to get shoes like this because the style of the avatars make them look sorta... childish. These shoes would make the avatar look more grown up and definately give them a more sofisticated look. Really clever and super cute!

Forever-Fornever signs!

Suggestions:

FOR GUYS:if there are enough guys who want stilettoes, i may make edits with guy bases too. and someone else can do it, that'd be great!

Sharonna Simons
Wow, I absolutely adore them. heart

And maybe in change guys could get nicer high boots instead of stilettoes as well? I mean, I have a guy alt and the shoes are really short, which I think is a downer... maybe some guys think the same...

do guys agree with this?

OMG! Vagabonds!!!
Wouldn't it be cool if when buying heels we had the choice of the height? Maybe? Maybe Not?

this will make things significantly more difficult for the game designers i think, but it's a nice idea, so i'm noting it 3nodding

Questions yet to be answered:

Kiashana
While your edits look great, it looks like you had to change the shape of the foot base somewhat. One thing I've noticed is that any heeled shoes Gaia has right now look funny because of the shape of the avatar's feet. Therefore, I don't know if stilettos would work- do they even fit on the current base? After all, it doesn't have Barbie-feet.

i've know that, and the solution i've justified this with is that ability of the itmes it self to come with the foot (overlapping the normal bases). they can create a system where your skin tone would somehow be transfered to the item? or they can make different sections for different skin tones?

xoxlostxox
suz57xo
xoxlostxox
one of the BEST ideas I've seen... and I read a few of the comments and about the feet moving thing..... I think it is a possiblity but would take a lot of work, so I couldnt see this idea coming in the near future but diffinitally the far future smile

i've thought about it and it would be... easier.. ish to be able to change your foot's position in your "customize me" like you can with your mouth. but i don't know if people would agree with this.

yeah the feet idea is good but.. could cause some glitches because if you had regular shoes on and set the feet to be on tip toes.. could look really weird so they would have to make some sort of setting to make it auto change with regular shoes and such anyways... but it would be really cool to change the feet even without shoes because your avi would stand on there toes! lol wee

this could apply to guys as well! the tiptoe thing.
signatures:

1. devilish_tenshi
2. .~.Lady_Aji.~.
3. lunerwolf
4. flightoftheunicorn
5. peekadora
6. miyukisuperstar
7. bluecherry
8. NotteRequiem
9. necromancer girl
10. ScarletKisses
11. Rebecca-Chan
12. OMG! Vagabonds!!!
13. Ina-bean
14. suz57xo
15. Steamy_Dumpling
16. harley_bailey
17. Simple Wanderer
18. xo AnimeAngel ox
19. Forever-Fornever
20. BridgeChan
21. BloodyJuggalette
22. Emo Dinosaur.
23. Zuki_Chan
24. Byrn_in_hel
25. p-s-y-c-h-o
26. CJHeth
27. sinabin
28. iceboltmage
29. Miss Mokona Chan
30. Aangel_of_Blood
31. Wet Dream`
32. Black cat angel
33. Kuarri
34. []...[]Tasha[]...[]
35. dancingchick22
36. ~E-50~
37. belldanime
38. Ame-Hime
39. Magical_Bubble_Gum
40. Christmas Elf Ashley
41. DizzyThea
42. Krystall Jewell
43. redshirt42
44. mais3477
45. Claudia the Vampire Child
46. x_-Neon--Halo-_x
47. Mandapandapug
48. PicturePurfect
49. `Fo `Shizzle
50. pookey1028

affiliates:
off ta sleep, XD
I sign you petition. Good luck.
eek heart
You definitely have my support and my signature.
*Signs Petition*
* Signs * <3

Junior Regular

This has now been officially signed by a fellow SHOE ADDICT
OMG! VAGABONDS!!!

Junior Regular

Wouldn't it be cool if when buying heels we had the choice of the height? Maybe? Maybe Not?
OMG! Vagabonds!!!

Yes. That would just make them too special. heart
Stilletos are the best shoes on the planet. I bought Angelo Stilletos just yesterday. <333 They are gorgeous. ^^
starting to work on graphics! any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff