Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitor?

Yes! 1 100.0% [ 127 ]
Total Votes:[ 127 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Art Status:

I am home for the holidays, and bored, and need to pick up some of my old skillz. so This shop has been closed for A LONG WHILE now, and I haven't drawn this kind of stuff for a while, so I'm a little rusty.

At the moment I am only offering full colour "play around" commissions, because I want to figure out how the heck colour works. And full body because I like drawing legs, okay? Okay.

Note: if you are someone who commissioned me before the shop closed who never got their art, let me know and I'll cut you a deal for whatever art you want.
User Image

Hokai so. The styles and prices. Note: I will draw pretty much anything as long as it's pg-13.

However, I will tell you now the things I am NOT GOOD AT so at least you'll know going in if you commission me:
-architecture
-gaia avatars (this mostly refers to avatars with a lot of items on them, ESPECIALLY with strange teeth like sharpteeth/buckteeth. It turns out weird. I suggest you not ask me to do that.)
-backgrounds
-weird textures

I am currently offering full body colour commissions for 80k. or whatever you'd like to offer.

I will be more willing to take on challenging/interesting commissions for people who don't want their characters rendered in an anime style since, let's face it, that's not me. So this isn't a first come first served thing so much as it is a "pique my interest" commission.

My DA gallery is here if you want to check out more of my style, although pretty much all of that stuff is old.
User Image

Slots

heart Form heart

Name:
Character you'd like drawn (avatar, picture ref, or a VERY DETAILED description):
Specifics (pose, holding something, etc.):
How you would like to be given your art (over PM or on this thread):
Price:

Please post this completed form on this thread or PM me with it. After I get your request:

- I will accept or deny your request

-You will send a trade with the amount stated

-Once I'm done with it, I will send you your comission, and you'll tell me if I'm missing anything.

-If all goes well, I will then confirm the trade.

Will Do
-Anthros
-people
-different/action-y poses (can't guarantee it'll be particularly great unless you provide a ref of what you want)
-couples (not good at drawing people kissing, though)
-Pets/animals/mythical creatures
-backgrounds (require bribe, and hopefully a ref pic)
-traditional media coloring (bribe required)
-yaoi/yuri whatever, relationships are all pretty much the same.

-Fanart

Won't Do
-Anime style
-Anything overtly sexual (pin-ups of women, stuff over PG-13)
If you'd ever like to link back...

User Image

Woooo.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21525423&page=1]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/justPeace/banner.png[/img][/URL]

User Image

Here's another (cooler, and smaller) one made by the ever-awesome falsechaos

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21525423&page=1]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/justPeace/sigtag.gif[/img][/url]

Affiliates:

(if you'd like to be an affiliate, just ask!)

User Image
Past Customers:

falsechaos
sunfrog
Rikki_Soup
GemKitty
KuraiYuuki
Lady Vincira
Kilorinth
Meh v2.0
Ume Makoto
MidnightHybrid
MisterHeterophobic
About The Artist:

Well. My name's Katie, but you can call me Peace. I've been drawing... for a while now, I'd say at least since I was 10. Possibly younger. I imagine I also started writing at the same time, however I'm afraid my art is more developed than my writing (or at least I'm more practiced and confident in my art).

I drew anthros, furries, whatever you'd like to call them, for the longest time. And then I started trying people, sucked at it, and I'm slowly trying to get better at drawing them and weaning myself off of anthros. Mostly because I have nothing to do with that "scene" (I suppose you'd call it?), I just like drawing fuzzy people. Go figure.

Uhh... my other hobbies are: Writing, listening to largely non-pop music, poking caterpillars (only in the spring), reading, and kung fu.

I'm learning Chinese. I spoke it fluently until I was five, when I went to preschool, and promptly forgot every single word I knew. I have since then been trying to gain it back with mixed success.

I'm a blatant anglophile. I can and will babble about how much cooler the UK is than the US, with a little bit of self-deprecation about it. But really. England breeds way cooler people. There's no way Stephen Fry could be American. No. Way. (And yeah, I am an American. I'm not saying I hate americaomgz or anything, I just have this obsession with England where I elevate it to a godly level. If I had my druthers, I would live in Cambridge. Mmmn.)
The Perfect Commisioner?

I know this is a shop, and as such I shouldn't be demanding upon you, but I thought I might just put down some points about my idea of what I like in a commisioner.

- good, thorough descriptions of characters and references. Include all information you can think of, even if it seems irrelevant. This way I'm less likely to bug you with questions, like "what does a ball chain necklace look like, exactly?" or "What color are his tattoos?" and you get something you definitely wanted! I've never had someone give me too much information on something.

-if you want something specific, please don't be afraid to ask for it. The worst that can happen is I'll say I'm sorry but I can't do that. I've had people before who have told me "whatever works" for the poses but then when I submitted the pose, they asked me to change it completely. It's easier if you just tell me what you want in the beginning.

-understand (basically) my style. If you look through my gallery or even my examples, you'll get a good idea of what I usually draw, and the sort of thing you're likely to get.

-be friendly! I understand if you don't want to become BFFs and talk all the time, but I enjoy a chat every now and then. It may even help me understand you and your characters better.

and lastly, but importantly, FEEDBACK!! Feedback is good, and you must understand that TELLING me what you like about a piece, and what could be changed is going to make the finished art that much more to your tastes!

I'm not a scary person, I promise. If I didn't draw something right the first time and I can fix it, I will! I've yet to run into someone who is over-zealous in the feedback area, so until then I'm not worried about that...

For Me?

If you'd like to draw for me (I'd love you forever...) You could either draw my current avatar, or this chappie (umbrella is optional, I just thought he looked kinda plain without it). Think old-school English Butler. x3 :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bump it like a volleyball!
Or... perhaps a basketball, if you're feeling particularly courageous.
brruump.

I can't believe it's soon to be a new year!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff